Mass Effect 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 SkyWard20
Member since 2009 • 4509 Posts

[QUOTE="SkyWard20"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVwcXvgshUQ Why do they all look the same size then?GeneralShowzer

You're using a three second clip to back up your point, Showzer. That's not fair play, and you're losing your touch.

Plus it looks like they come in different shapes.

I guess because they come from different species. But they look the same size, proves that the series is really inconsistent.

I don't think you'll get to see wildly different models from a clip that lasts about a couple of seconds, like the above poster said.

It stands to reason that some will look more similar to one another, while others won't. It gives the developers opportunity to experiment with different reaper concepts. Would be boring if you'd have to fight the same kind of reaper over and over, during the whole series' lifetime now, wouldn't it?

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I don't know, I didn't really over-analyze anything, just saw a short trailer, it just seemed weird that the combined forces couldn't kill one reaper, but now you're shooting at it.GeneralShowzer

Then why should you be making a big deal over it? :/

I didn't make a big deal out of it, you did. I'm just pointing out the series is not very consistent. The universe is interesting, but the whole reaper thing is dumb.

And I'm pointing out that you're wrong. You can't make serious judgements without any background info on something you see for the first time for like 2 minutes

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#153 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVwcXvgshUQ Why do they all look the same size then?GeneralShowzer

Because they reused the model of Harbinger for the Reapers closer to the screen to save time. That's why. Also, can you prove all of the Reapers in the background are the same size? No.

So I'm going to go with what Bioware has stated on this one for Mass Effect 3, not Mass Effect 2.

They are making this **** up as they go along, that's why. They didn't even know what to do in ME2, that's why the game almost had no storyline and you did stuff not connected to big picture of the series.

Everyone does this. They come up with a story-line, and add stuff in as they go a long. How is it inconsistent? When did either game ever mention every Reaper is the exact same thing, the exact same size, etc? I don't think they did, and at the end of ME2 you cannot tell whether or not the Reaper all look like they're the same size;considering the factthey have different patterns on their outer shells, and the fact there are many more Reapers in the background, you cannot prove this.

The Reaperss were always meant to be mysterious, and in the final game we will get to know more information about them, and see for a fact they are not all clearly the same size.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#154 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

Then why should you be making a big deal over it? :/

N7v1K0

I didn't make a big deal out of it, you did. I'm just pointing out the series is not very consistent. The universe is interesting, but the whole reaper thing is dumb.

And I'm pointing out that you're wrong. You can't make serious judgements without any background info on something you see for the first time for like 2 minutes

How am I wrong? Suddenly reapers come in different sizes, when in Mass Effect 2 it's clearly established that they are all created in the same process, and in the ending video they all look the same.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="Avian005"]Because they reused the model of Harbinger for the Reapers closer to the screen to save time. That's why. Also, can you prove all of the Reapers in the background are the same size? No.

So I'm going to go with what Bioware has stated on this one for Mass Effect 3, not Mass Effect 2.

Avian005

They are making this **** up as they go along, that's why. They didn't even know what to do in ME2, that's why the game almost had no storyline and you did stuff not connected to big picture of the series.

Everyone does this. They come up with a story-line, and add stuff in as they go a long. How is it inconsistent? When did either game ever mention every Reaper is the exact same thing, the exact same size, etc? I don't think they did, and at the end of ME2 you cannot tell whether or not the Reaper all look like they're the same size, considering the they have different patterns on their outer shells. The Reapers were always meant to be mysterious, and in the final game we will get to know more information about them, and see for a fact they are not all clearly the same size.

The plan was to make a triology from the start , there needs to be more consistency. Mass Effect ended in a cliffhanger, and Mass Effect 2 ended in the same cliffhanger. The reaper thing got even more stupid, and now it's getting worse. Why didn't they just use the universe to tell a good story, rather than this ancient evil prophecy whatever. The whole thing doesn't make a shred of sense.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 N7v1K0

[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I didn't make a big deal out of it, you did. I'm just pointing out the series is not very consistent. The universe is interesting, but the whole reaper thing is dumb.GeneralShowzer

How am I wrong? Suddenly reapers come in different sizes, when in Mass Effect 2 it's clearly established that they are all created in the same process, and in the ending video they all look the same.

You don't even see the majority of them in the end.

And what has the process of creating the core have anything to do with the size of the shell?

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Avian005

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] They are making this **** up as they go along, that's why. They didn't even know what to do in ME2, that's why the game almost had no storyline and you did stuff not connected to big picture of the series.GeneralShowzer

Everyone does this. They come up with a story-line, and add stuff in as they go a long. How is it inconsistent? When did either game ever mention every Reaper is the exact same thing, the exact same size, etc? I don't think they did, and at the end of ME2 you cannot tell whether or not the Reaper all look like they're the same size, considering the they have different patterns on their outer shells. The Reapers were always meant to be mysterious, and in the final game we will get to know more information about them, and see for a fact they are not all clearly the same size.

If you plan to make a triology, then there needs to be more consistency. Mass Effect ended in a cliffhanger, and Mass Effect 2 ended in the same cliffhanger. The reaper thing got even more stupid, and now it's getting worse. Why didn't they just use the universe to tell a good story, rather than this ancient evil prophecy whatever. The whole thing doesn't make a shred of sense.

Again, WHERE IS THE INCOSISTENCY? Now that you can't prove it you're claiming the idea has become "stupid", and that it doesn't make sense. It's not stupid, it does make sense, and just admit you were wrong about your statement.

If something is inconsistent then prove it.

SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 SkyWard20

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] They are making this **** up as they go along, that's why. They didn't even know what to do in ME2, that's why the game almost had no storyline and you did stuff not connected to big picture of the series.GeneralShowzer

The plan was to make a triology from the start , there needs to be more consistency. Mass Effect ended in a cliffhanger, and Mass Effect 2 ended in the same cliffhanger. The reaper thing got even more stupid, and now it's getting worse. Why didn't they just use the universe to tell a good story, rather than this ancient evil prophecy whatever. The whole thing doesn't make a shred of sense.

Reapers come in different sizes. End of Line.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="Avian005"]Everyone does this. They come up with a story-line, and add stuff in as they go a long. How is it inconsistent? When did either game ever mention every Reaper is the exact same thing, the exact same size, etc? I don't think they did, and at the end of ME2 you cannot tell whether or not the Reaper all look like they're the same size, considering the they have different patterns on their outer shells. The Reapers were always meant to be mysterious, and in the final game we will get to know more information about them, and see for a fact they are not all clearly the same size.

Avian005

If you plan to make a triology, then there needs to be more consistency. Mass Effect ended in a cliffhanger, and Mass Effect 2 ended in the same cliffhanger. The reaper thing got even more stupid, and now it's getting worse. Why didn't they just use the universe to tell a good story, rather than this ancient evil prophecy whatever. The whole thing doesn't make a shred of sense.

Again, WHERE IS THE INCOSISTENCY? Now that you can't prove it you're claiming the idea has become "stupid", and that it doesn't make sense. It's not stupid, it does make sense, and just admit you were wrong about your statement.

Yep, it's stupid and the series is inconsistent.

> Suddenly they come in different sizes and can be killed with ordinary guns

> Sheppard is gay

> The way weapons work changes in every sequel

> Ashley looks exactly like Miranda

It's stupid, just think about the entire thing for a minute. These things come every 50 000 years to kill out every advanced species, select one of those, turn them into fluid and make another reaper, then they eradicate every trace of their existence, doesn't this seem stupid to you ? Who the hell thought of this? These things can't destory earth, and you're taking potshots at them from ruined buildings, and yet every previous 50 000 years, they needed to kill off thousands of planets, colonies, of hundreds of species.

peterw007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 peterw007
Member since 2005 • 3653 Posts

Mass Effect 3 might have multiplayer, guys.

That may have been the reason for the 2012 delay.

http://tbreak.com/megamers/29135/news/e3-11-exclusive-first-mass-effect-3-multiplayer-details/

Additionally, our source also detailed some parts of the multiplayer campaign. Here's what we've been told:

• The game will feature a Horde st yle multiplayer mode with "crap loads" of maps.
  • It will also have the regular modes such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
  • The Horde mode will have objectives like Capture The Flag, King of the Hill, and simple shoot-to-kill 'waves' as well.
  • Up to four players can play cooperatively in the Horde mode.
  • Maps are "fairly small" but well designed.
  • Players can choose from 6 different cla sses, or use a prebuilt one's. Our source didn't confirm what those cl asses were, but we reckon all those from ME2 will be present.
  • There will be a level cap of 60.
  • Some of the enemies were confirmed as well: Geth, Marauders, Husks, and a new enemy type called Brutes. The source described them as insanely "huge ass".
  • The game will also feature a 'multiplayer store'. The store will carry upgrades for weapons, etc. and other items.
  • Players will be able to buy said upgrades and items by earning in-game money based on their performance in the multiplayer. Our source wasn't sure if the in-game money can be earned via the single player campaign as well, "but I doubt it. Seems like the (singleplayer and multiplayer) modes will be separate."

I'm really hoping this isn't true.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 GeneralShowzer

http://tbreak.com/megamers/29135/news/e3-11-exclusive-first-mass-effect-3-multiplayer-details/

Additionally, our source also detailed some parts of the multiplayer campaign. Here's what we've been told:

• The game will feature a Horde st yle multiplayer mode with "crap loads" of maps.
  • It will also have the regular modes such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
  • The Horde mode will have objectives like Capture The Flag, King of the Hill, and simple shoot-to-kill 'waves' as well.
  • Players can choose from 6 different cla sses, or use a prebuilt one's. Our source didn't confirm what those cl asses were, but we reckon all those from ME2 will be present.
  • Some of the enemies were confirmed as well: Geth, Marauders, Husks, and a new enemy type called Brutes. The source described them as insanely "huge ass".
  • The game will also feature a 'multiplayer store'. The store will carry upgrades for weapons, etc. and other items.
  • Players will be able to buy said upgrades and items by earning in-game money based on their performance in the multiplayer. Our source wasn't sure if the in-game money can be earned via the single player campaign as well, "but I doubt it. Seems like the (singleplayer and multiplayer) modes will be separate."

peterw007
Can't hurt i guess, as long as the single player isn't six hours long.
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 N7v1K0

Yep, it's stupid and the series is inconsistent. > Suddenly they come in different sizes and can be killed with ordinary guns > Sheppard is gay > The way weapons work changes in every sequel > Ashley looks exactly like Miranda It's stupid, just think about the entire thing for a minute. These things come every 50 000 years to kill out every advanced species, select one of those, turn them into fluid and make another reaper, then they eradicate every trace of their existence, doesn't this seem stupid to you ? Who the hell thought of this? GeneralShowzer

1. You dont see the whole fleet, just a few. And no.
  2. People have been asking for this. If FemShep can be lesbian why cant MaleShep be gay?
  3. It changed from ME1 into ME2 with the thermal-clips, and the time passed can account for that, but what about ME2 to ME3? The ammo system is still the same.
  4. No.
  5. And what's so stupid about that?
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 N7v1K0

peterw007

Huh. They said in Gameinformer that it won't have any MP. Oh well we'll find out in the coming months for sure

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 GeneralShowzer
1. What you can see they all look the same 2. Because it's inconsistent with the previous games 3. What period of time, a few month? And that was enough to go from care free, unlimited ammo, to ammo clips? Then in the third game you have the omni tool, which is like a personal holographic panel, and you can stab people with it,wut? 4. Yes, Ahsley was a totally different character, now they dolled her up pretty good, she looks like another Miranda. 5. Because it's stupid and the series fall appart with the reapers. Everything else works, but the reapers really don't fit. It's the cliche Bioware uses in every game "an ancient evil awakens", but they ***** it up pretty bad in this series.
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Avian005

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] If you plan to make a triology, then there needs to be more consistency. Mass Effect ended in a cliffhanger, and Mass Effect 2 ended in the same cliffhanger. The reaper thing got even more stupid, and now it's getting worse. Why didn't they just use the universe to tell a good story, rather than this ancient evil prophecy whatever. The whole thing doesn't make a shred of sense.GeneralShowzer

Yep, it's stupid and the series is inconsistent. >Suddenly they come in different sizes and can be killed with ordinary guns >Shepard is gay > The way weapons work changes in every sequel > Ashley looks exactly like Miranda It's stupid, just think about the entire thing for a minute. These things come every 50 000 years to kill out every advanced species, select one of those, turn them into fluid and make another reaper, then they eradicate every trace of their existence, doesn't this seem stupid to you ? Who the hell thought of this?

• Suddenly they come in different sizesSomething we have just learned about an enemy we do not fully understand.
  • And can be killed with ordinary guns Joker gave the finishing blow to Sovereign in ME1, but we haven't seen a Reaper diein ME3 yet.
  • Shepard is gay And a player (who is gay can make a choice the agree with (in a way). The player is Shepard.
  • The way weapons work changes in every sequelFor gameplay, to make it better, and weapons do change over time.
  • Ashley looks exactly like Miranda No she doesn't. Sure, she wears a slim outfit, but Bioware is bring back squad customization.

These things come every 50 000 years to kill out every advanced species, select one of those (we don't know that), turn them into fluid and make another Reaper, then they eradicate every trace of their existence, doesn't this seem stupid to you? Not yet, since I'm still learning more about the them.

Who the hell thought of this? Bioware, and they've done a good job so far.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 GeneralShowzer

|And can be killed with ordinary gunsJoker gave the finishing blow to Sovereign in ME1, but we haven't seen a Reaper diein ME3yet."

[spoiler] No, you gave the finishing blow. By killing Saren. The Sovereign mind was connected to Saren. When you killed Saren, the Sovereign died too. For someone who tells me to pay attention, you sure haven't. [/spoiler]

Shepard is gay And a player (who is gay can make a choice the agree with (in a way).The player is Shepard.

You think too much of the series. There is a blue Sheppard and a Red Sheppard. That's about it.

Ashley looks like a completely different person because they wanted more sex appeal, and you don't change technology twice in a matter of month.

Series is inconsistent. Reaper plot thread is stupid. And this argument is really tiresome.

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Avian005

|And can be killed with ordinary gunsJoker gave the finishing blow to Sovereign in ME1, but we haven't seen a Reaper diein ME3yet."

[spoiler[No, you gave the finishing blow. By killing Saren. The Sovereign mind was connected to Saren. When you killed Saren, the Sovereign died too. For someone who tells me to pay attention, you sure haven't. [/spoiler]

Shepard is gay And a player (who is gay can make a choice the agree with (in a way).The player is Shepard.

You think too much of the series. There is a blue Sheppard and a Red Sheppard. That's about it.

Ashley looks like a completely different person because they wanted more sex appeal, and you don't change technology twice in a matter of month.

Series is inconsistent. Reaper plot thread is stupid. And this argument is really tiresome.

GeneralShowzer

Finish off Sovereign, that's what Joker did. Kill/finish, sorry.

I think too much? No. I play the game the way I want play it, as many others do. The canon Shepard isn't gay of course, but the player may be, and they play Shepard in the way they see fit. You know, that's part of being an RPG.

Other than the hair and suit, she looks same.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 N7v1K0

1. What you can see they all look the same 2. Because it's inconsistent with the previous games 3. What period of time, a few month? And that was enough to go from care free, unlimited ammo, to ammo clips? Then in the third game you have the omni tool, which is like a personal holographic panel, and you can stab people with it,wut? 4. Yes, Ahsley was a totally different character, now they dolled her up pretty good, she looks like another Miranda. 5. Because it's stupid and the series fall appart with the reapers. Everything else works, but the reapers really don't fit. It's the cliche Bioware uses in every game "an ancient evil awakens", but they ***** it up pretty bad in this series.GeneralShowzer

1. What we see of them isn't much. Just a few in a fleet of thousands, if not more. It's like saying all humans look the same after seeing 10.
  2. No. Infact, it works quite well with a Shepard who didn't romance anyone in the previous games
  3. 2 years actually. And also, in ME2 Kasumi had pretty much the same power with her omni-tool, so once again the 2 year period would've been when the tech was developed
  4. So you're saying that if you got a new haircut and wore different clothes you wouldn't be the same person?\
  5. No
KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#169 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts
Well i now watched some of the gameplay footage on youtube... Well the hype kinda died... Im on a "meh" level i might get it when it get cheap. Looking at the video i can see that it play in a very awkward way. Also when they said "yeah rpg elements... You can select abilities!" i was like *facepalm*. Overall i guess this will be like ME2 (not a rpg) but still a decent game. Sadly im not that interested in average shooting games where they need to sprinkle cinematics all over the place to make it look good.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#170 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

This thread....
Typical SW.

padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

I don't think It will ever end to amaze me how people are short sighted and as a consequence discuss if ME3 (and ME2) are RPGs or not.
Anyway, the game os looking great, the gameplay on Earth with the reapar landing right infront of you was outstanding. I hope to see some more new announcements today, especially concerning ME2's teammates.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="Arach666"] In my book? Was I the one pulling scores to this discussion?Arach666

But you are going by GOTY....And clearly RDR beat SC2.

Sure,and ME2 as well,but since this particular discussion isn´t about RDR or Rockstar,that´s very much irrelevant. But since scores were already mentioned before,at least SC2 scored a 9.5 like RDR,unlike ME2.

But nice try mate,I liked how you tried to use another dev to "protect" you beloved bioware. ;)

I didn't. I'm just using your logic. Another thing to point out is the ME2 did win way more GOTY award last year than SC2. So which is better, the one that got the highest reviews or the one that got most of the GOTY awards?
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="Arach666"] Haha ,oh wow. WOW Starcraft Diablo Games so perfected people play religiously for years. All completely different from each other. Bioware only knows how to make party based RPGs, completely forgettable if it wasn't for the writers. And Blizzard even beats them in that department with Warcraft 3. Arach666

Same can be said for BG,BG2, NWN, Kotor, ME1 and ME2, and Dragon age origins. What's your point?

No. Some of Bioware's games lived on thanks to mod support. Diablo II and Starcraft we're played by their own merits.

Really doubt you can force yourself to play Mass Effect for years. The sidequests are all the same, and the storyline gets really old. I give you 60-70 hours with it until you never want to see it again.

You don't mod with Diablo 2 ?....Also, NWN was made with the intent to be modded. It'd D&D in digital form. Also, your taking to Someone with 7 ME characters. That 7 character stated in ME1 then a carried over to ME2. Each on of the play troughs is 50-60 hours long. So do some quick math: What's 50 *7?;)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Hmm, I hear EA is in talks with MS to bring Master Chief in to replace Shepard exclusively for the 360 version :o making the jump from RPG to shooter complete. :shock:

I dunno, still high on my list but ME3 has fallen a bit for me but I shall do the wait & see and after I complete it a few times then I'll decide just how well Bio did with this one. :P

Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts

Hope it doesn't s*** as bad as the second...

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#176 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

charlesdarwin55
If it DOES suck as bad as the second, it'll be one of the best games ever created :)
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]

If it DOES suck as bad as the second, it'll be one of the best games ever created :)

No it'll be a piece of c***
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 dreman999
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]

That's one super well reviewed, well received, piece of ****. It out scored and out sold the first game.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]

Sure, let's wait till another one of those Mass Effect games get a 90+ rating. Then you can call it a piece of crap. :)
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#180 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts
[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="dreman999"] But you are going by GOTY....And clearly RDR beat SC2.

dreman999

Sure,and ME2 as well,but since this particular discussion isn´t about RDR or Rockstar,that´s very much irrelevant. But since scores were already mentioned before,at least SC2 scored a 9.5 like RDR,unlike ME2.

But nice try mate,I liked how you tried to use another dev to "protect" you beloved bioware. ;)

I didn't. I'm just using your logic. Another thing to point out is the ME2 did win way more GOTY award last year than SC2. So which is better, the one that got the highest reviews or the one that got most of the GOTY awards?

My logic was the GS GOTY,not what it won or not elsewhere.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Arach666

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="dreman999"] Same can be said for BG,BG2, NWN, Kotor, ME1 and ME2, and Dragon age origins. What's your point?dreman999

No. Some of Bioware's games lived on thanks to mod support. Diablo II and Starcraft we're played by their own merits.

Really doubt you can force yourself to play Mass Effect for years. The sidequests are all the same, and the storyline gets really old. I give you 60-70 hours with it until you never want to see it again.

You don't mod with Diablo 2 ?....Also, NWN was made with the intent to be modded. It'd D&D in digital form. Also, your taking to Someone with 7 ME characters. That 7 character stated in ME1 then a carried over to ME2. Each on of the play troughs is 50-60 hours long. So do some quick math: What's 50 *7?;)

You´re quoting the wrong person,I haven´t said any of that.

SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 SkyWard20

[spoiler[No, you gave the finishing blow. By killing Saren. The Sovereign mind was connected to Saren. When you killed Saren, the Sovereign died too. For someone who tells me to pay attention, you sure haven't. [/spoiler]

GeneralShowzer

No... look lower and you'd see Geralt.

DreamCryotank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 DreamCryotank
Member since 2011 • 1829 Posts
After playing The Witcher 2, and seeing Skyrim gameplay, I've lost all interest in Mass Effect 3. :/
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 khoofia_pika
After playing The Witcher 2, and seeing Skyrim gameplay, I've lost all interest in Mass Effect 3. :/DreamCryotank
Your loss, buddy
DreamCryotank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 DreamCryotank
Member since 2011 • 1829 Posts
[QUOTE="DreamCryotank"]After playing The Witcher 2, and seeing Skyrim gameplay, I've lost all interest in Mass Effect 3. :/khoofia_pika
Your loss, buddy

From what Ive seen and read its been really underwhelming. Boring, even :o. Just... Meh.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="Arach666"] Sure,and ME2 as well,but since this particular discussion isn´t about RDR or Rockstar,that´s very much irrelevant. But since scores were already mentioned before,at least SC2 scored a 9.5 like RDR,unlike ME2.

Arach666

So you are saying it's a lesser game here as well?

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 dreman999
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="DreamCryotank"]After playing The Witcher 2, and seeing Skyrim gameplay, I've lost all interest in Mass Effect 3. :/DreamCryotank
Your loss, buddy

From what Ive seen and read its been really underwhelming. Boring, even :o. Just... Meh.

Your sources? I doubt a threasher Maw fighting a reaper is ever boring.
coltgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#188 coltgames
Member since 2009 • 2120 Posts
not interested
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Arach666

[QUOTE="Arach666"][QUOTE="dreman999"]I didn't. I'm just using your logic. Another thing to point out is the ME2 did win way more GOTY award last year than SC2. So which is better, the one that got the highest reviews or the one that got most of the GOTY awards?dreman999

Did it won GOTY here? No. Did it score less than SC2 here? Yes.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 dreman999

GeneralShowzer

You stunned Sovergin by killing Seran, the fleet kill Sovergin.

ZEYAAM898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#191 ZEYAAM898
Member since 2009 • 1921 Posts

All i want is that Bioware to take its time instead of creating a rushed RPG as they did with DA II. Overusing sameenvironments was a total letdown. Anyway, for Mass effect 3, from i've seen so far is NO improvements in graphic (Which is not cool) and the combat was looking complex but anyway we cant find that for sure until we try it for ourselves. Mass effect 2 was my all-time fav RPG hope this one has potential to beat it.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 dreman999
[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="Arach666"] My logic was the GS GOTY,not what it won or not elsewhere.Arach666

Did it won GOTY here? No. Did it score less than SC2 here? Yes.

But what awards did it win on this Site? And how many award did it win across the board?
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 khoofia_pika

[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="Arach666"] [QUOTE="DreamCryotank"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="DreamCryotank"]After playing The Witcher 2, and seeing Skyrim gameplay, I've lost all interest in Mass Effect 3. :/Arach666

Your loss, buddy

WHAT?! :o ... You're... weird :P

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 dreman999
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="BlizzardBear"][QUOTE="dreman999"] 1. The demo on earth was the best demo shown so far. 2.That same demo is of Shep escaping earth. 3.The other demo were planets outside our system. 4.You can roll and give commands in COD? I would understand a reference to Gears but COD ME3 is not. You can't even take cover in MW. And ME3 just shown one class.

I mean the environments so far are looking boring. Both demos kinda had a brown look to them. Previous Mass Effect games have very beautiful planets and I am sure this one will as well. My COD comment wasn't with game play. It was about being too over the top. I understand the Reapers are unleashing hell but if its constantly at that amplitude then it loses its importance. I am sure when the game comes out I will enjoy as much as the others. I love the ME series and just dont want to see it end poorly.

These games really lose consistency... It took the entire allied fleet to take down one reaper (and even then they couldn't kill him), and now there are thousands of them and your taking them out with a minigun in an on-rail sequence..

What? You running from it and your doing no damage to it. Sheperd fighting that reaper is like a solder with an assault rifle fighting the hulk.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"] If it DOES suck as bad as the second, it'll be one of the best games ever created :)dreman999

Sure, let's wait till another one of those Mass Effect games get a 90+ rating. Then you can call it a piece of crap. :)

Rewievs doesn't mean anythin and you know it. Just look at "assassin's" creed brotherhood
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 khoofia_pika
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] No it'll be a piece of c***

Rewievs doesn't mean anythin and you know it. Just look at "assassin's" creed brotherhood Sure, let's wait till another one of those Mass Effect games get a 90+ rating. Then you can call it a piece of crap. :)

Brotherhood was awesome :|
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Rewievs doesn't mean anythin and you know it. Just look at "assassin's" creed brotherhood Sure, let's wait till another one of those Mass Effect games get a 90+ rating. Then you can call it a piece of crap. :)

Brotherhood was awesome :|

You obviously have very low standards. It's the worst game this gen so far for me
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] No it'll be a piece of c***charlesdarwin55

Rewievs doesn't mean anythin and you know it. Just look at "assassin's" creed brotherhood

Sure, I know that...That why I added the well received part. They are 3 conditions to know what a truely great game is. How well it's review. How the fans fell about it.(That means well received). And how well it sells. ME2 clearly did all 3 of those conditions.

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Rewievs doesn't mean anythin and you know it. Just look at "assassin's" creed brotherhood Sure, let's wait till another one of those Mass Effect games get a 90+ rating. Then you can call it a piece of crap. :)

Sure, I know that...That why I added the well resived part. They are 3 conditions to know what a truely great game is. How well it's review. How the fans fell about it.(That means well received). And how well it sells. ME2 clearly did all 3 of those conditions.

Black Ops