Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Ha....char had to edit the original post to appease Nyadc.

I feel if it were tormentos or someone said person would l been laughed at.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Well that sucks...I was planning on getting it tomorrow on the PS4. I had such high hopes for this game considering how much fun JC2 was. This current trend of just dumping broken games on the market, to be patched with huge patches just to bring it up to a playable level is quite disturbing. I can't support this shit on any system. Hell I get irritated when it takes 15 minutes to install and patch a game. There is no way in hell I will wait that long for a game to load after a death. Totally unacceptable if true.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:
@Heil68 said:

PS4 has another best multi plat this fall making it the best lineup in games history.

Lol

Home of BattelFront, BlackOps, AC Syndicate, Fallout 4 and now JC3?

Lawd have mercy

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:
@Heil68 said:

PS4 has another best multi plat this fall making it the best lineup in games history.

Lol

Home of BattelFront, BlackOps, AC Syndicate, Fallout 4 and now JC3?

Lawd have mercy

It's sad when Sony fan brings up multiplats as a win...the times have changed :P

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@chikenfriedrice: Don't get used to it. Times will change as soon as another big exclusive hits the PS4. Then multiplats won't matter for a bit. Then Digital Foundry will release another analysis video and rinse and repeat.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Heil68

@GoldenElementXL said:

@chikenfriedrice: Don't get used to it. Times will change as soon as another big exclusive hits the PS4. Then multiplats won't matter for a bit. Then Digital Foundry will release another analysis video and rinse and repeat.

like last gen when lems said the .01% difference made the 360 version better?

Okay!

PS4 does enjoy the best console multi plats this gen, thanks to the world's most powerful video game console.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#159 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

This thread is ridiculous. Charizard pointed out the game is garbage on the Xbox One (which is actually a point no one is contending) and because of that no one should buy it (again a point that no one is contending). The entire point of contention here is about a point he never made (that the PS4 version is really solid) because the context didn't demand it.

Butthurt fanboys have two options:

Accept that Charizard doesn't have an agenda and shut up (because your aren't changing your mind or anyone else's)

Don't except that Charizard doesn't have an agenda and **** off (because he's not changing his mind or post)

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#160 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

This thread is ridiculous. Charizard pointed out the game is garbage on the Xbox One (which is actually a point no one is contending) and because of that no one should buy it (again a point that no one is contending). The entire point of contention here is about a point he never made (that the PS4 version is really solid) because the context didn't demand it.

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@charizard1605 said:

Overall, saying 'but the PS4 version is a little broken too!' does not make the Xbox One version any less unplayable.

Yeah, that's a reasonable way to put it. The loading times are annoying, but if you put up with them in Bloodborne or Witcher, they're not anything new for you. Ditto framerate drops.

The Xbox One version is unplayable.

LOL whatever dude, your logic and thought process makes no sense to tell people to buy a broken game on 1 console rather than the other one.

Only he never said that, nor did he imply it. And you have zero evidence to suggest he did imply it (and if he did, seriously. So fucking what?).

You have two conflict resolutions:

Accept that Charizard doesn't have an agenda and drop it (because you aren't changing your mind or anyone else's)

Don't except that Charizard doesn't have an agenda drop it (because he's not changing his mind or post)

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#161  Edited By Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@nyadc: Somebody feelings are hurt, how dare you talk about the X1 version without the PS4 version.

Xbox strikes again.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 chikenfriedrice

@Heil68 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Okay!

PS4 does enjoy the best console multi plats this gen, thanks to the world's most powerful video game console.

Saying the console versions are better is one thing, but saying it's the best lineup in history because of that one thing is something else.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Heil68

@chikenfriedrice said:
@Heil68 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Okay!

Saying the console versions are better is one thing, but saying it's the best lineup in history because of that one thing is something else.

Well isn't Tomb Raider a multi plat? :D

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 chikenfriedrice

@Heil68 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:
@Heil68 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Okay!

It's not on the PS4 right now, I know that lol....if you have an Xbox you can play it, adding to the actual best Xbox lineup in history.

FattyMacFatCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By FattyMacFatCat
Member since 2015 • 60 Posts

LOL at getting open world games on plebconsoles

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Okay!

So Cows are just trying to outdo Lems from gen 7? Why not be better than that? The PS4 is giving the Cow fanbase an easy layup. Just take it instead of contradicting all of the things you stood for in gen 7.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Heil68

@GoldenElementXL:

This is SW's after all...Oh I should mention sales mattered last gen to lems but for some odd reason they dont this gen?

Strange. :P

@chikenfriedrice said:
@Heil68 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:
@Heil68 said:

Okay!

It's not on the PS4 right now, I know that lol....if you have an Xbox you can play it, adding to the actual best Xbox lineup in history.

Well you mentioned bringing up multi plats,

So I guess PS4 has the greatest lineup in PS history too!

Well would you look at that!

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 chikenfriedrice

@Heil68: One multiplat that is only on Xbox....not on PS4. Maybe next year you can use that line lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Heil68

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Heil68: One multiplat that is only on Xbox....not on PS4. Maybe next year you can use that line lol

bahahahaha

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

At least it got more than 0fps in this game :D

NotAFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 NotAFanboy
Member since 2015 • 573 Posts

The ps4 version is still better than the xbone version. That's enough for me.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#172 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Well, guess i need to mark this as a "no" for the Bone and "a year later" for the PS4.

Feel bad for the people that pre-ordered it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

So Cows are just trying to outdo Lems from gen 7? Why not be better than that? The PS4 is giving the Cow fanbase an easy layup. Just take it instead of contradicting all of the things you stood for in gen 7.

Well after 2 generations gloating about superior xbox version you can't really blame us...lol

Well lemming are contradicting just as bad if not more,they care about graphics since 2001,in 2013 they stopped caring.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

LMAO! the best double meltdown, I've ever seen by Nya, & bigshot. "smear campaign" Just play the pc version you two. http://orig11.deviantart.net/527b/f/2013/308/8/e/34_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6t1kx2.gif

Keep speaking the truth Charizard.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ladyblue said:

LMAO! the best double meltdown, I've ever seen by Nya, & bigshot. "smear campaign" Just play the pc version you two.

Not only did they meltdown but both this poster claim they are not lemmings..hahahaha

NyaDC is B4X so we are use to his little meltdowns..lol

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

Well shit.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

If they're using GPU compute for the physics that's why Xbone is suffering bad as it can't compete with PS4 when it comes the GPGPU performance...

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#178 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

Lol consoles. Now is a good time to upgrade to a gaming PC as there are probably some good Cyber Monday deals....

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#179 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@imt558 said:

@charizard1605:

Any video proof for that?

There's not, and he hasn't played Dark Souls to know how bad Blightown can be. Bloodborne has frame pacing issues that only noticeably pop up in Old Yharnam, which leads to occasional stutter but not a slower or laggy experience. Otherwise its frames drop occasionally. Dark Souls had really bad drops on consoles which actually impacted gameplay. He also routinely exaggerates the load times, even pre-patch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#180 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Blabadon said:
@imt558 said:

@charizard1605:

Any video proof for that?

There's not, and he hasn't played Dark Souls to know how bad Blightown can be. Bloodborne has frame pacing issues that only noticeably pop up in Old Yharnam, which leads to occasional stutter but not a slower or laggy experience. Otherwise its frames drop occasionally. Dark Souls had really bad drops on consoles which actually impacted gameplay. He also routinely exaggerates the load times, even pre-patch.

Please stop speaking for me.

• I haven't played Dark Souls, but I have seen videos of it
  • I haven't played Dark Souls, but I have played Bloodborne, and I can compare what I saw to what I played
  • I do not exaggerate load times- actually I am pretty sure I was playing online with either DSS or Matt when the long load time happened the first time, and like I said, I am pretty sure there is a video recorded of it somewhere, either on Twitch or on the PS4 itself.

So again, I don't know what your problem is, but yeah, stop speaking for me.

dante1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 dante1972
Member since 2004 • 934 Posts

I hate XBOX. I think it is a POS. That being said I do feel bad for lemmings if this is all true. I think the developer could have done way better. I am sure it will be a good game to play on Xbone but you will have to wait for patches.

Sorry lems.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I came for the meltdowns, not leaving disappointed.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

Lmao at the Lem meltdowns.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 OdiusOdium
Member since 2015 • 55 Posts

@nyadc: 2-3 mins is bad. 15 mins is bullshit. Not sure I actually believe that. I know the bone is rubbish but come on its not that rubbish. Its not a wii u.

imt558

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By imt558
Member since 2004 • 976 Posts

Digital Foundry initial performance test is up.

PS4 - higher resolution and better performance

Xbone is the opposite.

In the end, game need fix on both consoles.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-just-cause-3-performance-analysis

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

@silversix_: Up to 15min was only when loading a save

(Achievement Unlocked) 15 minutes ACHIEVED!

Incredible news from the green team, incredible news.

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

So, if I understand this correctly, the Xbox One got a crappy version of a game that was already having issues on the PS4.

Which means the issue is not with the hardware, but the fact that Square rushed the game out to market with two half-assed versions.

Well, good job guys. You can take your 15 minute loading times and shove them while I spend my money on something else.

I just have to ask, what kind of idiots did they get to port this game? How in the hell did a game get 15 minute waiting times in 2015, when even PS1 games did not take that long to load? Hell, even my old 3D0 and Sega CD games did not take that time to load.

And to top it all off, its 15fps.

Come on Square, did you have a team of monkeys working on the Xbox One port? Or was it a group of interns? Or the Janitors that clean the toilets? How do you do that horrible of a job?

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

I just want to throw this out there.

I could gave sworn that these developers have to send the game out to an independent 3rd party to approve the game for Gold status, aka to be printed.

Sounds like the ball has been dropped on many levels, warrants a closer look. If I am playing a game and it takes more than 2 minutes to load I usually assume the game froze and reboot the whole system.

These issues are just way too much for either system. I would not recommend it to anyone, actually I would tell them to stay far away, and if they really want it to wait and see how and when they patch it.

Didn't really care for 2, so this was on my back burner wait and see list. Now it is off completely.

Pitiful.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#189  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

"What we can say right now with a fair amount of confidence is that the GTX 950 paired with a Haswell Core i3 processor can easily run Just Cause 3 at 1080p maxed with SMAA anti-aliasing and 8x anisotropic filtering and stay well north of 30fp"

"What's clear is that neither version of Just Cause 3 is able to sustain a locked 30fps, but it is indeed the Xbox One release that offers a noticeably lower level of in-game fluidity. In our tests, we've compared both cut-scenes and gameplay, and our lowest recorded drop occurs on Xbox One, where a massive explosion sends us plummeting to 20fps, while PS4 plateaus to 24fps in entirely different circumstances - with CPU power the likely culprit for bottlenecked performance there. "

LOL Consoles.

Funny how cows hide behind lems :)))))))))))))

Sucks on both consoles.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

Fallout 4 drops to sub 20 FPS on the PS4.

yet no one complains

sovkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1591 Posts

Kinda kiddin?? Right???

For god's sake if this turns out to be true, I hope none of the xbone owners will buy this shit!!!

In this time and age such a BS is unbearable!!!

Edit : We shouldn't accept unfinished products on any system, if we want to be treated right!!!

demacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 demacabre
Member since 2015 • 361 Posts

.....15 min load screens?

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#193  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@nyadc said:
@primorandomguy said:

@charizard1605: I seriously doubt that it's unplayable on the Xbox One. I think the 15 minute loading part is just B.S.

It's probably exactly the same on the PlayStation 4, this is a total jump the gun thread and I've already called it out. He said it suffers from memory leaks and after an hour the whole physics system fucks up and if you need to reload the game it can take up to 15 minute, that's the result of a memory leak.

It sounds like the PlayStation 4 version is suffering the identical problems across the board, there's just not a video yet and I have no doubt that memory leak is present all the same causing the same problems, charizard is just in PS4 defense mode right now.

Another hilarious meltdown from our favorite SW clown ... all because somehow Just Cause 3 managed to run at 900p and at the same time, perform terribly.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@DrkeX said:

Fallout 4 drops to sub 20 FPS on the PS4.

yet no one complains

Cows will say that is just shitty dev work and programming.

When it happens on the Xbox like in the case of Lost Cause 3.....................it is the weak hardware. Oh cows.

sovkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1591 Posts

@DrkeX

Compared to 0 fps on the xbone, some must fell kinda lucky, i guess???

Anyway, one must not buy crappy games, no matter what system he favors!!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

wow, this thread is glorious

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By lostrib

@tormentos said:
@ladyblue said:

LMAO! the best double meltdown, I've ever seen by Nya, & bigshot. "smear campaign" Just play the pc version you two.

Not only did they meltdown but both this poster claim they are not lemmings..hahahaha

NyaDC is B4X so we are use to his little meltdowns..lol

b4x meltdowns got a lot crazier

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61484 Posts

Ewww... When I grab this, i'm probably rocking the PC version.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 lostrib
@lundy86_4 said:

Ewww... When I grab this, i'm probably rocking the PC version.

Well an moddable open world game, PC should probably be the goto platform