It's Official, PS3 now in 2nd place

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1851 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]I <3 Gina. :Dfreedomfreak
What normal human being doesn't :P

MMA promoters. Not since she decided to stick to movies.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1852 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts
 :oops:
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1853 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]I <3 Gina. :DXaero_Gravity
What normal human being doesn't :P

MMA promoters. Not since she decided to stick to movies.

fvck 'em.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1854 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

It has nothing to do with thinking highly of myself, I'm just a regular guy like everyone else. In my world view all men are equal. But seeing how obsessed you are with users on here, I wouldn't put something like this past you. Maybe others have gotten similar messages?

As I said, I have no proof. And I have never threatened anyone on here, even my angry blog I didn't say I was going to hurt someone, not once. You however are obsessed with me.

ShadowMoses900

Huh? In your blog, you said people angered you, and you "want to get violent about it." Its right there.

Never said I was going to hurt anyone. And this is what I'm talking about, your obsession. It was an angry blog, everyone has seen it, I don't care. You however seem to care a lot about it, you seem to care alot about what I do. Always wondering if I have an alt or a gamertag or not, saving files on me.....it's all unhealthy.

Have you tried anger management classes. Maybe those could help you out with your issues.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1855 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"] That's because I want you inside me.CanYouDiglt

Ahh Gina Carano

Damn you Cyborg and your evil steriod ways!

If she can make the cut to 135, I'm sure Dana will drown her in money to have her headline with Ronda
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1856 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]  Xaero_Gravity

Ahh Gina Carano

Damn you Cyborg and your evil steriod ways!

If she can make the cut to 135, I'm sure Dana will drown her in money to have her headline with Ronda

She has at least 3 upcoming movies and I sure she is making a great deal more doing them. It sucks she does not fight anymore but doing movies while making more money is better then getting punched in the face for a living. Even though I would love to see Gina smash Rhona since I can not stand her.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1857 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Huh? In your blog, you said people angered you, and you "want to get violent about it." Its right there.

jimmypsn

Never said I was going to hurt anyone. And this is what I'm talking about, your obsession. It was an angry blog, everyone has seen it, I don't care. You however seem to care a lot about it, you seem to care alot about what I do. Always wondering if I have an alt or a gamertag or not, saving files on me.....it's all unhealthy.

Have you tried anger management classes. Maybe those could help you out with your issues.

You sent him the PM didn't you? Also why don't I ever get angry PMs? am I faltering?
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1858 Xaero_Gravity
Pfft. Ronda > Gina as far as fighting goes. Gina gets the nod in looks but I certainly wouldn't kick Ronda out of bed. I'd let both triangle me. :shock:
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1859 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

It has nothing to do with thinking highly of myself, I'm just a regular guy like everyone else. In my world view all men are equal. But seeing how obsessed you are with users on here, I wouldn't put something like this past you. Maybe others have gotten similar messages?

As I said, I have no proof. And I have never threatened anyone on here, even my angry blog I didn't say I was going to hurt someone, not once. You however are obsessed with me.

ShadowMoses900

Huh? In your blog, you said people angered you, and you "want to get violent about it." Its right there.

You said "I want to get violent about it."
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1860 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
Pfft. Ronda > Gina as far as fighting goes. Gina gets the nod in looks but I certainly wouldn't kick Ronda out of bed. I'd let both triangle me. :shock:Xaero_Gravity
Ya Rhonda would probably win and she is not bad looking at all either. I just do not like her personality at all.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#1861 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Huh? In your blog, you said people angered you, and you "want to get violent about it." Its right there.

clone01

You said "I want to get violent about it."

And? Taken out of context. I didn't threaten or say I was going to physically hurt anyone on here. Considering how obsessed you are I'm seriously considering you as the person who is cyber threatening me.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1862 clone01
Taken out of context. I didn't threaten or say I was going to physically hurt anyone on here. Considering how obsessed you are I'm seriously considering you as the person who is cyber threatening me.ShadowMoses900
How so? You're referring to posters here. And how is reposting your original blog cyber threatening?
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1863 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]Taken out of context. I didn't threaten or say I was going to physically hurt anyone on here. Considering how obsessed you are I'm seriously considering you as the person who is cyber threatening me.clone01
How so? You're referring to posters here. And how is reposting your original blog cyber threatening?

the police is coming for you,you cyber bully him :cool: internet serious business
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1864 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]Taken out of context. I didn't threaten or say I was going to physically hurt anyone on here. Considering how obsessed you are I'm seriously considering you as the person who is cyber threatening me.clone01

I have never threatened anyone on GS, the blog was mainly due to the pressures of a certain user harassing me with hate mail constantly. And as I already explained you are too obsessed with me and my blog for it to be a coincidence. You know full well what I'm talking about and you pretending to be dense about it doesn't help your case.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1865 kuraimen
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]Taken out of context. I didn't threaten or say I was going to physically hurt anyone on here. Considering how obsessed you are I'm seriously considering you as the person who is cyber threatening me.Tessellation

the police is coming for you,you cyber bully him :cool: internet serious business

I like what you did with your sig. The irony is arousing.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1866 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
did i read this right? :lol: "Shadowmoses900 started taking Survival and self defense classes in order to deal with posters who are bothering him" Bwahahahahaha!!! :lol:
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1867 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]did i read this right? :lol: "Shadowmoses900 started taking Survival and self defense classes in order to deal with posters who are bothering him" Bwahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Its funny but the guy might have serious issues though. Wouldn't want to meet him. Seems like an unpleasant person in real life.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1868 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
Does anyone remember what the OP was about? :D
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1869 Tessellation
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] How so? You're referring to posters here. And how is reposting your original blog cyber threatening?

look how upset it made you :cool: my butthurt detector is off the charts.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1870 freedomfreak
Does anyone remember what the OP was about? :Dblue_hazy_basic
This thread has an OP:?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1871 kuraimen
Does anyone remember what the OP was about? :Dblue_hazy_basic
lems got owned HARD
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1872 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]did i read this right? :lol: "Shadowmoses900 started taking Survival and self defense classes in order to deal with posters who are bothering him" Bwahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Its funny but the guy might have serious issues though. Wouldn't want to meet him. Seems like an unpleasant person in real life.

Anyone who has to take self defense classes because of a internet forum,is in need of some serious help...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1873 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] the police is coming for you,you cyber bully him :cool: internet serious business

Your butthurt is off the charts because it aroused me.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1874 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] the police is coming for you,you cyber bully him :cool: internet serious business

Yeah he gets angry and really paranoid. Guy accused me of being loosing ends, johnnycage and a whole host of other characters. And wouldn't let the issue go. Pretty sad.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1875 kuraimen
[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] I like what you did with your sig. The irony is arousing.

Yeah he gets angry and really paranoid. Guy accused me of being loosing ends, johnnycage and a whole host of other characters. And wouldn't let the issue go. Pretty sad.

You're Arbitor!!
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1876 Tessellation
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] I like what you did with your sig. The irony is arousing.

Your butthurt is off the charts because it aroused me.

you quoted me after i updated my sig n can only mean it got under your skin :cool: is ok being butthurt is your natural habitat :cool:
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1877 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22787 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] How so? You're referring to posters here. And how is reposting your original blog cyber threatening?

I knew i turned you on :P
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1878 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] the police is coming for you,you cyber bully him :cool: internet serious business TheEroica

You're Tessellation!? :shock: The plot thickens

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1879 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]did i read this right? :lol: "Shadowmoses900 started taking Survival and self defense classes in order to deal with posters who are bothering him" Bwahahahahaha!!! :lol:jessejay420

Anyone who has to take self defense classes because of a internet forum,is in need of some serious help...

It wasn't over an internet forum. It was just general self defense.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1880 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]did i read this right? :lol: "Shadowmoses900 started taking Survival and self defense classes in order to deal with posters who are bothering him" Bwahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Maybe he has nothing else...
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1881 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Its funny but the guy might have serious issues though. Wouldn't want to meet him. Seems like an unpleasant person in real life.ShadowMoses900

thats not what i meant.. i meant that you did it because of a internet forum..
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1882 kuraimen
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]Anyone who has to take self defense classes because of a internet forum,is in need of some serious help...jessejay420

Knowing SW I'd rather get a chastity belt.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1883 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]Taken out of context. I didn't threaten or say I was going to physically hurt anyone on here. Considering how obsessed you are I'm seriously considering you as the person who is cyber threatening me.ShadowMoses900

I have never threatened anyone on GS, the blog was mainly due to the pressures of a certain user harassing me with hate mail constantly. And as I already explained you are too obsessed with me and my blog for it to be a coincidence. You know full well what I'm talking about and you pretending to be dense about it doesn't help your case.

You directly referred to people here angering you, and how you "wanted to get violent about it."
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1884 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]Anyone who has to take self defense classes because of a internet forum,is in need of some serious help...jessejay420

No I did it because I want to be able to defend myself if necessary. They wouldn't let me in the military so I tried to find another way to get training.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1885 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] look how upset it made you :cool: my butthurt detector is off the charts.

You're Arbitor!!

You got me!!! Surprise B$#ch! Nah................. who's arbiter?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1886 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] How so? You're referring to posters here. And how is reposting your original blog cyber threatening? clone01

You directly referred to people here angering you, and how you "wanted to get violent about it."

Never mentioned a name clone. Again why are you so obsessed about this?

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1887 Tessellation

stop bullying shadowmoses900 guise, he's going to 187 on yo ass when he finnish taking self defense classes.

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1888 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

95 pages?

Is this all damage control?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1889 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Never mentioned a name clone. Again why are you so obsessed about this?

Huh? "I know that people on the internet shouldn't get to me." Who, exactly is that referring to? Also, "the fvcking pricks that talk down to me all the time here." Who, exactly, are you referring to? And if its not a big deal, why did you pull the blog?
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1890 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] I like what you did with your sig. The irony is arousing.kuraimen

You're Tessellation!? :shock: The plot thickens

Would it even matter? You have your own impenetrable reality... you believe what you want no matter what anyone says...
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1891 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

95 pages?

Masculus
Pretty much 95 pages of lem tears and butthurtery.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1892 TheEroica  Moderator

95 pages?

Masculus
Id say more like a crime scene for the mods to sift through when they plan whos getting banned... its getting uglier and yet more pointless as we go. Im pretty much done here I think.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1893 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="Masculus"]

95 pages?

Eddie-Vedder

Pretty much 95 pages of lem tears and butthurtery.

I 2nd this

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1894 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Arbitor!!freedomfreak
Yes?

dafuq I brought back arbitor :o