It's Official, PS3 now in 2nd place

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1751 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

Its about as proven as NPD. They used a tracking system. Lems here are trying to pass it off as a mere "prediction" someone pulled out of their ass and its not.

NineTailedGoku

here we go again. they are not official numbers. if you have a problem with npd, why are you relying on this?

Have to have something to rely on. When it comes to worldwide figures, its either VG chartz or this. This is more reliable than VG chartz. Lems get happy over NPD numbers and it involves only one region, yet they pass it off as the gospel. Sony releases their numbers later than MS so unless Sony is ahead by 2 mil or more, Lems will make an excuse because Sony released number later. Its a never ending cycle with them. This is the only way to tell who won during Wii Us release and it seems Sony was the victor. Some posters here will just have to deal with it.

yes. we have to rely on something but you guys are putting way too much stock into this since both numbers seem unrealistic compared to the most recent official numbers. i have little doubt that the ps3 will pass the 360 soon but this seems premature and overblown.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1752 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22885 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Who cares about what system they like? You are confusing liking a system and the way a person acts. No one cares that you or the others prefer the PS3 but it is the way you and those others act that is annoying. Your entire debate skills is saying stuff like cry more, butthurt, jelly, or a random lem insult. The people you mentioned are able to carry a conversation and have a calm debate.kuraimen
This exactly... this is the whole point. You can be a fan of something and debate regularly and with good support without resorting to the miriad of idiotic memes and weaksauce rebuttals... at least make it fun for fuks sake. Not exactly sure how my name got tossed in with kurimens grand list of those who bother him so much as ive barely posted in this thread, but then again kuri hates how i stir his kool aid so i guess it makes sense...

Oh look you agree with other lemming SHOCKING... SHOCKING I tell you! :P You were the one who posted your copy/paste diatribe with a picture with my name and pinnacle on it when we had hardly posted in this thread. I made a couple of posts before but that was it. So stop calling the kettle black hypocrite. You're just a butthurt fanboys most of the time.

Ive read endless comments from you based SOLELY around you ignoring a direct rebuttal with logical thought with a response of "butthurt" or "dillusional lem" and likewise you almost never ever actually add a single iota of actual INFORMATION into a single thread that even supports what you stand for... its glaring and its obvious. I made a few pics about you and pinnacle because you simply offer nothing... youre like a caricature of how NOT to be respected in this forum. Its sad too because if you put a little of that misguided delivery you have and maybe mixed it with just a tad bit of being objective thought, instead of just raging all the time, people may look at you as more than just an awful troll. Alas, you wont...
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1753 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. blue_hazy_basic

Oh the irony! :lol:

(for those that doubt this type, "conspiracy confirmed" into google and look at the images ...)

All that really shows is that Lems take SW more seriously than Cows. Actually taking time out of their day to make photoshop jokes.

PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1754 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts
[QUOTE="PressXtoJump"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

You know, deep down inside, i think we're all Arbitor too.

Nah. I'm PS_John.

psjohn was a bot

srry meant jakehouston
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1755 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. NineTailedGoku

(for those that doubt this type, "conspiracy confirmed" into google and look at the images ...)

All that really shows is that Lems take SW more seriously than Cows. Actually taking time out of their day to make photoshop jokes.

Rather than just saying butthurt after every post? :roll:
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1756 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. NineTailedGoku

Clearly, thats why lems made this thread.....oh wait! :lol:
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1757 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Haven't responded to my links for rebuttal, fanboy. Still waiting on that gamertag, bro!
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1758 clone01
[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Oh the irony! :lol:

mems_1224

I love that he selectively picks fights, and then ignores counterarguments. What an idiot.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1759 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

clone01

I love that he selectively picks fights, and then ignores counterarguments. What an idiot.

Thats the cow way. When in doubt, close your eyes, cover your ears and yell butthurt until you pass out.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1760 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Oh the irony! :lol:

clone01

Haven't responded to my links for rebuttal, fanboy. Still waiting on that gamertag, bro!

Wth are you talking about. All you keep doing is asking for my gametag, what rebuttal? And i do reply to counter arguments idiot.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1761 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] Clearly, thats why lems made this thread.....oh wait! :lol:mems_1224

Thats the cow way. When in doubt, close your eyes, cover your ears and yell butthurt until you pass out.

Yeah, because Lems don't do the same thing. I made a thread that was pro PS3 with proof to back it up and i got attacked and called fanboy, butthurt, crying, etc because they had no counter argument. Don't act like Lems are innocent :lol:

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1762 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. blue_hazy_basic

yay you managed to spam a pic enough so that it shows up in google searches congrats! lol
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1763 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="clone01"] I love that he selectively picks fights, and then ignores counterarguments. What an idiot.NineTailedGoku

Yeah, because Lems don't do the same thing. I made a thread that was pro PS3 with proof to back it up and i got attacked and called fanboy, butthurt, crying, etc because they had no counter argument. Don't act like Lems are innocent :lol:

All your threads are pro ps3 because you're a fanboy. :lol:
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1764 mems_1224

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. kuraimen

yay you managed to spam a pic enough so that it shows up in google searches congrats! lol

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1765 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="clone01"] I love that he selectively picks fights, and then ignores counterarguments. What an idiot.NineTailedGoku

Yeah, because Lems don't do the same thing. I made a thread that was pro PS3 with proof to back it up and i got attacked and called fanboy, butthurt, crying, etc because they had no counter argument.

how did that make you feel?

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1766 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. tormentos
Oh Please Kuraimen tell that you have the pic some one made of him saying all points to Arbitor i am dying to get it..lol

I made one for the record :P

ml4ljr.jpg

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1767 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

NineTailedGoku

Wth are you talking about. All you keep doing is asking for my gametag, what rebuttal? And i do reply to counter arguments idiot.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28918183/xbox-360-game-lineup-in-2012-more-exclusives-than-ever-?msg_id=333651398 http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29199743/will-wonderbook-succeed-or-fail?page=0 I'll provide more if you like. You accuse me of fanboyism, but offer no proof that you're not a complete fanboy yourself. Also, waiting on that gamertag. Do you even have a 360, brotato chips?
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1768 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] Thats the cow way. When in doubt, close your eyes, cover your ears and yell butthurt until you pass out. mems_1224

When MS steps up their game and stops HaloGearsForzaCOD-ing it up, I'll make one for them too. Til then, I see nothing good to talk about concerning MS these days. Nintendo needs to grow up but I'll still buy a Wii U when a new DK game releases. I'm not gonna show a company praise until I see they've earned it. Sony has been the hardest workers as of late. If me acknowledging that makes me a fanboy, then so be it.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1769 clone01

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. kuraimen

Oh Please Kuraimen tell that you have the pic some one made of him saying all points to Arbitor i am dying to get it..lol

ml4ljr.jpg

Good, but where does it point out you're a pathetic weabo fakeboy? You might want to update the graphic.
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1770 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. kuraimen

ml4ljr.jpg

beautiful.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1771 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

NineTailedGoku

When MS steps up their game and stops HaloGearsForzaCOD-ing it up, I'll make one for them too. Til then, I see nothing good to talk about concerning MS these days. Nintendo needs to grow up but I'll still buy a Wii U when a new DK game releases. I'm not gonna show a company praise until I see they've earned it. Sony has been the hardest workers as of late. If me acknowledging that makes me a fanboy, the so be it.

:lol: typical fanboy response. completely oblivious to what everyone else has done and only praise sony
Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1772 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

ml4ljr.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1773 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Scary stuff, this thread

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1774 clone01

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Oh Please Kuraimen tell that you have the pic some one made of him saying all points to Arbitor i am dying to get it..lolClock-w0rk

ml4ljr.jpg

Please explain? How do you even know who I am? You've only been here a month.
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#1775 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

[QUOTE="a55a55inx"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

no they aren't unless they're shipped for free...which they aren't.

CaseyWegner

Shipping and selling something is different. I can ship a million products to a retailer, but if no one buys them, then it's not sold.

the retailer bought them.

A real sale only counts when the consumer purchases a product from the retailer. Would you consider a console successful if retailers had millions of them in stock, but no one has one in their home?
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1776 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
This thread still going?!
Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1777 Clock-w0rk

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

ml4ljr.jpg

clone01

Please explain? How do you even know who I am? You've only been here a month.

It's actually hilarious to me since you've called me a ban dodger twice within 1 month of me being here.

This is exactly what I imagine you being like when you keep asking me me about it, who knew there was already a perfect picture for it :lol:

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#1778 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

ml4ljr.jpg

I'm sorry but this was hilarious! Everyone in my class is staring at me right now. I'd say this is pretty damn accurate.

I'm not gonna hold it against you Clone. Don't worry I'm not gonna save this and obsess about it like you do with me.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1779 clone01

It's actually hilarious to me since you've called me a ban dodger twice within 1 month of me being here.

Clock-w0rk

The evidence is pretty apparent. You make references to things that have happened before you joined. How is that not a logical conclusion?

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1780 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] All your threads are pro ps3 because you're a fanboy. :lol:mems_1224

When MS steps up their game and stops HaloGearsForzaCOD-ing it up, I'll make one for them too. Til then, I see nothing good to talk about concerning MS these days. Nintendo needs to grow up but I'll still buy a Wii U when a new DK game releases. I'm not gonna show a company praise until I see they've earned it. Sony has been the hardest workers as of late. If me acknowledging that makes me a fanboy, the so be it.

:lol: typical fanboy response. completely oblivious to what everyone else has done and only praise sony

I recognize them all but as of late, the other 2 companies have been lazy. I just don't like crazed Lems on this board, so i post certain things for the lulz. Easily the worst of all the fanboys talking sales everyday as if they had a PS2 to Xbox ratio lead. Take it for whatever you may, but MS can do way better then theyve been doing. Same for Nintendo. They could've released the same console with actual next gen power, instead they cheapend out and delivered something barely on par with the HD twins. Not a company that deserves to be on top, will still buy their games though. MS is turning into Nintendo, relying on the same games and not trying to push new IPs. Cant wait for Halo 5, Gears 4, and Forza 5 or 6. Will get all consoles next gen as I have this gen. I have standards for who i root for though. Its hard to deny Sony puts more new Ips on the table. Thus, they get more props from me. Don't like it, deal with it.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1781 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] This exactly... this is the whole point. You can be a fan of something and debate regularly and with good support without resorting to the miriad of idiotic memes and weaksauce rebuttals... at least make it fun for fuks sake. Not exactly sure how my name got tossed in with kurimens grand list of those who bother him so much as ive barely posted in this thread, but then again kuri hates how i stir his kool aid so i guess it makes sense...

Oh look you agree with other lemming SHOCKING... SHOCKING I tell you! :P You were the one who posted your copy/paste diatribe with a picture with my name and pinnacle on it when we had hardly posted in this thread. I made a couple of posts before but that was it. So stop calling the kettle black hypocrite. You're just a butthurt fanboys most of the time.

Ive read endless comments from you based SOLELY around you ignoring a direct rebuttal with logical thought with a response of "butthurt" or "dillusional lem" and likewise you almost never ever actually add a single iota of actual INFORMATION into a single thread that even supports what you stand for... its glaring and its obvious. I made a few pics about you and pinnacle because you simply offer nothing... youre like a caricature of how NOT to be respected in this forum. Its sad too because if you put a little of that misguided delivery you have and maybe mixed it with just a tad bit of being objective thought, instead of just raging all the time, people may look at you as more than just an awful troll. Alas, you wont...

Lol the post you quoted from me contradicts all your rant. Here: You were the one who posted your copy/paste diatribe with a picture with my name and pinnacle on it when we had hardly posted in this thread. I made a couple of posts before but that was it. So stop calling the kettle black hypocrite. You're just a butthurt fanboys most of the time. I post factual information.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1782 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

clone01

The evidence is pretty apparent. You make references to things that have happened before you joined. How is that not a logical conclusion?

The question is why do you care so damn much?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1783 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="super600"]

For the lulz again.

ProjectedConsoleChart_v1_460x323.gif

super600

You seem butt hurt? That's a real shame. SDC. Thank you Sony.

Butthurt about something that never became true.:lol:

Naw, just the thought of Sony doing well, that's the worst kind of butt hurt. Good job!
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1784 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Round, round, round, round, round we go.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1785 clone01

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Oh Please Kuraimen tell that you have the pic some one made of him saying all points to Arbitor i am dying to get it..lolShadowMoses900

ml4ljr.jpg

I'm sorry but this was hilarious! Everyone in my class is staring at me right now. I'd say this is pretty damn accurate.

I'm not gonna hold it against you Clone. Don't worry I'm not gonna save this and obsess about it like you do with me.

How would I obsess? I know you're an angry human being. Kind of sad, really. I just hold on tze that to remind you of moments of "I'm not mad" or "don't be serious," you realize you're a hypocrite.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1786 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22885 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Oh look you agree with other lemming SHOCKING... SHOCKING I tell you! :P You were the one who posted your copy/paste diatribe with a picture with my name and pinnacle on it when we had hardly posted in this thread. I made a couple of posts before but that was it. So stop calling the kettle black hypocrite. You're just a butthurt fanboys most of the time.

Lol the post you quoted from me contradicts all your rant. Here: You were the one who posted your copy/paste diatribe with a picture with my name and pinnacle on it when we had hardly posted in this thread. I made a couple of posts before but that was it. So stop calling the kettle black hypocrite. You're just a butthurt fanboys most of the time. I post factual information.

Sigh... so nothing got through at all huh?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1787 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

ShadowMoses900

Why do you frequent this board?
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1788 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

clone01

How would I obsess? I know you're an angry human being. Kind of sad, really. I just hold on tze that to remind you of moments of "I'm not mad" or "don't be serious," you realize you're a hypocrite.

You seem butthurt Clone, you ok?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1789 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="a55a55inx"] Shipping and selling something is different. I can ship a million products to a retailer, but if no one buys them, then it's not sold. a55a55inx

the retailer bought them.

A real sale only counts when the consumer purchases a product from the retailer. Would you consider a console successful if retailers had millions of them in stock, but no one has one in their home?

i'm just explaining how it works. it's what the numbers mean.

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1790 Clock-w0rk

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

clone01

I know who IspeakFact is = I'm 100% ban dodger, derp. I've lurked since October I've had plenty of time to see his posts/people talking about him.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1791 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

ml4ljr.jpg

clone01

You do obsess. You're obsessed with me and you're obsessed with people on this site. No one in their right mind would save files of people to try and use as "ownage" later on a website or care so much about if someone has an alt account or a gamertag.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1792 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] The evidence is pretty apparent. You make references to things that have happened before you joined. How is that not a logical conclusion?

clone01

I think you should answer his question.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1793 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] The evidence is pretty apparent. You make references to things that have happened before you joined. How is that not a logical conclusion?

clone01

If it bothers you just ad block me or leave.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1794 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

NineTailedGoku

How would I obsess? I know you're an angry human being. Kind of sad, really. I just hold on tze that to remind of moments of "I'm not mad" or "don't be serious," you realize you're a hypocrite.

You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.  Oh, and you haven't countered my links.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1795 clone01

NineTailedGoku

I think you should answer his question.

You support bandodger and trolls, muchacho? still waiting on that gamertag, brother.
Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1796 Clock-w0rk

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] How would I obsess? I know you're an angry human being. Kind of sad, really. I just hold on tze that to remind of moments of "I'm not mad" or "don't be serious," you realize you're a hypocrite.clone01

You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.

Wow this guy is obsessed.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1797 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] How would I obsess? I know you're an angry human being. Kind of sad, really. I just hold on tze that to remind of moments of "I'm not mad" or "don't be serious," you realize you're a hypocrite.clone01

You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.  Oh, and you haven't countered my links.

He saw my rant, everyone has pretty much. The only difference is most people don't care unlike you. You're obsessed with it. You're obsessed with me.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1798 clone01

ShadowMoses900

If it bothers you just ad block me or leave.

Its too much fun pointing out your idiocy.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1799 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

Clock-w0rk

You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.

Wow this guy is obsessed.

How so?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1800 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
This thread