It's Official, PS3 now in 2nd place

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1801 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

You seem butthurt Clone, you ok?

ShadowMoses900

You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.  Oh, and you haven't countered my links.

He saw my rant, everyone has pretty much. The only difference is most people don't care unlike you. You're obsessed with it. You're obsessed with me.

Do you often rant about people on the internet, or are you off your meds.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1802 clone01
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]This thread

I know. Its fantastic!
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1803 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Go eat dinner clone. You'll work better with a full belly:)

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1804 clone01

Go eat dinner clone. You'll work better with a full belly:)

Cheleman
Nah. I only need 25% to deal with these idiots.
HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1805 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

Why do you all care so much about sale figures? In what way does it affect you? Just enjoy the games guys, relax. Gaming is a lesuire activity when you have some spare time, not some stupid war.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1806 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Ive read endless comments from you based SOLELY around you ignoring a direct rebuttal with logical thought with a response of "butthurt" or "dillusional lem" and likewise you almost never ever actually add a single iota of actual INFORMATION into a single thread that even supports what you stand for... its glaring and its obvious. I made a few pics about you and pinnacle because you simply offer nothing... youre like a caricature of how NOT to be respected in this forum. Its sad too because if you put a little of that misguided delivery you have and maybe mixed it with just a tad bit of being objective thought, instead of just raging all the time, people may look at you as more than just an awful troll. Alas, you wont...

Lol the post you quoted from me contradicts all your rant. Here: You were the one who posted your copy/paste diatribe with a picture with my name and pinnacle on it when we had hardly posted in this thread. I made a couple of posts before but that was it. So stop calling the kettle black hypocrite. You're just a butthurt fanboys most of the time. I post factual information.

Sigh... so nothing got through at all huh?

Ditto I guess...
Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1807 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.clone01

Wow this guy is obsessed.

How so?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1808 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. kuraimen

Oh Please Kuraimen tell that you have the pic some one made of him saying all points to Arbitor i am dying to get it..lol

I made one for the record :P

ml4ljr.jpg

Damn... :lol: so epic..
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1809 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
> .Clock-w0rk
Holy sh**..lol A caption saying give me your gamertag would be killer.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1810 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

Clock-w0rk

How so?

Still not sure what your counter argument entails.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1811 clone01
[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]> .tormentos

Why is a gamertag such a difficult request, el tormo?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#1812 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.  Oh, and you haven't countered my links.clone01

He saw my rant, everyone has pretty much. The only difference is most people don't care unlike you. You're obsessed with it. You're obsessed with me.

As I said, angry writing is a healthy outlet. I write about ex girl friends I hate, jerk bosses, all kinds of things. It's a good way to let things go when you get too annoyed. However I suspect you have been doing something similar, except with angry threats. Tell me Clone is this you by any chance?

"oh shut the **** up you fat **** ill kill you and then rape your mommy in the **** you stupid **** ps3 sucks and you suck go back to trolling cuz nobody not one person likes not even cows you said you were goin to stop trolling b4 but now you're trolling with full force you mother ****ing ****"

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - PS3 lag problems expl

I got this about 47 minutes ago. Knowing how obsessed you are with me I consider you on my list of suspects. I know it's someone on GS, and it's from someone who is still here. And considering how recent it is, it's probably someone in this thread.

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1813 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]> .tormentos

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1815 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

You seem butthurt Clone, you ok?

Clock-w0rk

You didn't see his rant, fanboy? BTW, stil waiting on that gamertag, broheim. Come on, prove you're not a complete fanboy. Mine's in my sig, brochacho.

Starting to think Clone has a crush on Shadow:P

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#1816 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

[QUOTE="a55a55inx"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

the retailer bought them.

CaseyWegner

A real sale only counts when the consumer purchases a product from the retailer. Would you consider a console successful if retailers had millions of them in stock, but no one has one in their home?

i'm just explaining how it works. it's what the numbers mean.

But you told me that shipped and sold are the same thing, but it's not.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1817 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
ShadowMoses900
We've had our spats, but that is flat out pathetic, I hope you reported it and I hope youtube can IP trace it.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1818 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

As I said, angry writing is a healthy outlet. I write about ex girl friends I hate, jerk bosses, all kinds of things. It's a good way to let things go when you get too annoyed. However I suspect you have been doing something similar, except with angry threats. Tell me Clone is this you by any chance?

"oh shut the **** up you fat **** ill kill you and then rape your mommy in the **** you stupid **** ps3 sucks and you suck go back to trolling cuz nobody not one person likes not even cows you said you were goin to stop trolling b4 but now you're trolling with full force you mother ****ing ****"

I got this about 47 minutes ago. Knowing how obsessed you are with me I consider you on my list of suspects. I know it's someone on GS, and it's from someone who is still here. And considering how recent it is, it's probably someone in this thread.

Huh. You must think pretty highly of yourself if you'd think I'd respond to you outside this forum, internet, badass.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1819 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="a55a55inx"] A real sale only counts when the consumer purchases a product from the retailer. Would you consider a console successful if retailers had millions of them in stock, but no one has one in their home?a55a55inx

i'm just explaining how it works. it's what the numbers mean.

But you told me that shipped and sold are the same thing, but it's not.

to console manufacturers, it pretty much is. the retailer buys from the manufacturer and the manufacturer counts it as a sale. that's what you see in sales reports.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1820 kuraimen
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]I got this about 47 minutes ago. Knowing how obsessed you are with me I consider you on my list of suspects. I know it's someone on GS, and it's from someone who is still here. And considering how recent it is, it's probably someone in this thread.

Arbitor!!
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1821 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]> .Clock-w0rk

ROFLMAO, thanks a lot man. Now i have to clean the coffee off my desktop lol:lol::lol::lol:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1822 clone01

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]> .Clock-w0rk

Again, how is a gamertag out of the realm of possibility?
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1823 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"]

NineTailedGoku

ROFLMAO, thanks a lot man. Now i have to clean the coffee off my desktop lol:lol::lol::lol:

Do you still believe this?

All that really shows is that Lems take SW more seriously than Cows. Actually taking time out of their day to make photoshop jokes.

NineTailedGoku

:P

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1824 clone01
>ROFLMAO, thanks a lot man. Now i have to clean the coffee off my desktop lol:lol::lol::lol:NineTailedGoku
Don't understand? Its a simple question. You're too much of a coward/fakeboy to reveal a gamertag?
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1825 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Arbitor!!kuraimen
Yes?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1826 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Arbitor!!Xaero_Gravity
Yes?

dafuq I brought back arbitor :o
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1827 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
:lol: Some of the pics in this thread
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1828 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]blue_hazy_basic
We've had our spats, but that is flat out pathetic, I hope you reported it and I hope youtube can IP trace it.

I literally get these on a constant basis from some guy(s), I just keep blocking him and he keeps making a new account. I have also recieved some over PSN and other services as well. I have no proof who it is, and I probably never will until someone comes forward adn admits it's them or their covering for someone. All I have is a list of suspects, and whoever this person is, they are obsessed. Very obsessed. I'm not saying it's clone exactly, but since he obsessively keeps files of me on here he is a suspect of mine.

It doesn't really bother me though, I learned not to take things too seriously on the internet anymore and get thicker skin. I don't know how to report people on Youtube, I didn't know you could lol.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1829 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Arbitor!!Xaero_Gravity
Yes?

lol... Oh sorry I thought you were stalking Shadow to frame clone01 but I made I mistake... or was it?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1830 kuraimen

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]ShadowMoses900

I literally get these on a constant basis from some guy(s), I just keep blocking him and he keeps making a new account. I have also recieved some over PSN and other services as well. I have no proof who it is, and I probably never will until someone comes forward adn admits it's them or their covering for someone. All I have is a list of suspects, and whoever this person is, they are obsessed. Very obsessed. I'm not saying it's clone exactly, but since he obsessively keeps files of me on here he is a suspect of mine.

It doesn't really bother me though, I learned not to take things too seriously on the internet anymore and get thicker skin. I don't know how to report people on Youtube, I didn't know you could lol.

This is why I don't share personal info on places like this. Crazy people... Crazy people everywhere!!
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1831 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Arbitor!!freedomfreak
Yes?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1832 clone01

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]ShadowMoses900

So why do you do stupid sh*t like this
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1833 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Yes?Xaero_Gravity

:lol:
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1834 clone01

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] We've had our spats, but that is flat out pathetic, I hope you reported it and I hope youtube can IP trace it.kuraimen

This is why I don't share personal info on places like this. Crazy people... Crazy people everywhere!!

Huh, never had a problem. Then again, I'm not an a**hole.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1835 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Do you often rant about people on the internet, or are you off your meds.clone01

Huh. You must think pretty highly of yourself if you'd think I'd respond to you outside this forum, internet, badass.

It has nothing to do with thinking highly of myself, I'm just a regular guy like everyone else. In my world view all men are equal. But seeing how obsessed you are with users on here, I wouldn't put something like this past you. Maybe others have gotten similar messages?

As I said, I have no proof. And I have never threatened anyone on here, even my angry blog I didn't say I was going to hurt someone, not once. You however are obsessed with me.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1836 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

clone01

You hurt my feelings :cry: You know what, I think you're Arbitor. That would be quite a twist!!
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#1837 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Now sh!t just got straight off the hook.:lol:

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1838 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Arbitor!!kuraimen
Yes?

lol... Oh sorry I thought you were stalking Shadow to frame clone01 but I made I mistake... or was it?

[spoiler] But nah, I'm not Arbitor nor am I stalking Shadow. [/spoiler]
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1839 freedomfreak
You stalk me though, Xaero. Although I don't mind :oops:
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1840 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

It has nothing to do with thinking highly of myself, I'm just a regular guy like everyone else. In my world view all men are equal. But seeing how obsessed you are with users on here, I wouldn't put something like this past you. Maybe others have gotten similar messages?

As I said, I have no proof. And I have never threatened anyone on here, even my angry blog I didn't say I was going to hurt someone, not once. You however are obsessed with me.

Huh? In your blog, you said people angered you, and you "want to get violent about it." Its right there.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1841 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You stalk me though, Xaero. Although I don't mind :oops:

That's because I want you inside me.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1842 clone01
[QUOTE="clone01"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] This is why I don't share personal info on places like this. Crazy people... Crazy people everywhere!!kuraimen

You hurt my feelings :cry: You know what, I think you're Arbitor. That would be quite a twist!!

Perhaps.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1843 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You stalk me though, Xaero. Although I don't mind :oops:

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1844 kuraimen
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You stalk me though, Xaero. Although I don't mind :oops:

Holy fvck I fell in love with your post.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1845 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

where's spiderman?

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1846 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You stalk me though, Xaero. Although I don't mind :oops:

I <3 Gina. :D
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1847 freedomfreak
I <3 Gina. :DXaero_Gravity
What normal human being doesn't :P
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1848 freedomfreak
Holy fvck I fell in love with your post.kuraimen
It's what I do :D
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1849 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You stalk me though, Xaero. Although I don't mind :oops:freedomfreak

Ahh Gina Carano

Damn you Cyborg and your evil steriod ways!

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1850 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Huh. You must think pretty highly of yourself if you'd think I'd respond to you outside this forum, internet, badass.clone01

Huh? In your blog, you said people angered you, and you "want to get violent about it." Its right there.

Never said I was going to hurt anyone. And this is what I'm talking about, your obsession. It was an angry blog, everyone has seen it, I don't care. You however seem to care a lot about it, you seem to care alot about what I do. Always wondering if I have an alt or a gamertag or not, saving files on me.....it's all unhealthy.