It's Official, PS3 now in 2nd place

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1701 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]Now super....I know you don't really mean that :PShadowMoses900

Pretty sure he does.

Oh look at you, coming all the way in this thread just to respond to me! You must really love me.

I've been in the thread for a few posts, there, internet badass. And yes, I would concur with super that you are indeed a terrible poster.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1702 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] TheGame21 is one of the most hardcore lems here. Pal360 and SecretPolice are not as bad but you included Heil who is not so bad so what? I added a couple of pretty big ones too :)ShadowMoses900

Heli repeats the same garbage over and over again.TheGame21 seems normal if you get to know him.pressxtojump, pinnaclegamingP, shadowmoses,eddievedder, ninetailgoku and etc are horrible.

Now super....I know you don't really mean that :P

you have two posting modes. you know what you're doing. you're fine when you aren't trolling.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1703 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] I have no issue calling ms out.... im not a slave to a device...

Eltormo is an unbelievable fanboy. I usually don't respond to him unless I want a dose of hilariously mangled English.

You don't respond to me.? who was the first who quote who in this thread,oh yeah you quote me because you did not like what i told another dude..:lol: Your so obsess with me after i prove you wrong about me not having a 360 and you call me eltormo because you actually believe i was an eltormo alter,when i got here before you him and many others to... Keep asking for gamertags inspector maybe you will find one day eltormo or Arbitor..lol
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1704 clone01

You don't respond to me.? who was the first who quote who in this thread,oh yeah you quote me because you did not like what i told another dude..:lol: Your so obsess with me after i prove you wrong about me not having a 360 and you call me eltormo because you actually believe i was an eltormo alter,when i got here before you him and many others to... Keep asking for gamertags inspector maybe you will find one day eltormo or Arbitor..loltormentos
What's your gamertag, el tormo? All I could really make out was gamertag in that pathetic attempt at a response. BTW, are you really proud to be such a fanboy? Honest question? You truly seem to love riding Sony d*ck, so I'm curious.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1705 tormentos
that's the metagame which doesn't really exist anymore since the community is no longer allowed to choose the rules which was always the intention and the point of the metagame.CaseyWegner
That doesn't bother me casey i am one of those who believe that Meta and gameraking are more reliable as scores that just 1 site,i just love to use their own ammo against them.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#1706 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Pretty sure he does.clone01

Oh look at you, coming all the way in this thread just to respond to me! You must really love me.

I've been in the thread for a few posts, there, internet badass. And yes, I would concur with super that you are indeed a terrible poster.

No one cares clone, just nobody cares.

hgh_obama_2011.jpg&sa=X&ei=-GTwUL3nDOnLi

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1707 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]that's the metagame which doesn't really exist anymore since the community is no longer allowed to choose the rules which was always the intention and the point of the metagame.tormentos
That doesn't bother me casey i am one of those who believe that Meta and gameraking are more reliable as scores that just 1 site,i just love to use their own ammo against them.

i know. i do it too.

Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1708 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts
A tale in the life of a System Wars thread 1 subject. Sales/Graphics 2 posting of unconfirmned links taken as fact 3 both sides beliving the other to be the "worst" 4 Personal Abuse #fin
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1709 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Again, you seem too, internet badass...
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1710 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1711 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.Xaero_Gravity

:|

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1712 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

You guys are bragging over unproven sales numbers.The Lems and the other fanbases are just laughing at you because you're making a fool of yourselfs.

CaseyWegner

Its about as proven as NPD. They used a tracking system. Lems here are trying to pass it off as a mere "prediction" someone pulled out of their ass and its not.

here we go again. they are not official numbers. if you have a problem with npd, why are you relying on this?

Have to have something to rely on. When it comes to worldwide figures, its either VG chartz or this. This is more reliable than VG chartz. Lems get happy over NPD numbers and it involves only one region, yet they pass it off as the gospel. Sony releases their numbers later than MS so unless Sony is ahead by 2 mil or more, Lems will make an excuse because Sony released number later. Its a never ending cycle with them. This is the only way to tell who won during Wii Us release and it seems Sony was the victor. Some posters here will just have to deal with it.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1713 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.super600

Any music recommendations for my montage?
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1714 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] I've been in the thread for a few posts, there, internet badass. And yes, I would concur with super that you are indeed a terrible poster. clone01

I notice you're very slow to show your disdain towards Lems, hmmm. Anyways, you must be obsessed with Shadow, i notice you're always following him.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1715 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

Its about as proven as NPD. They used a tracking system. Lems here are trying to pass it off as a mere "prediction" someone pulled out of their ass and its not.

NineTailedGoku

here we go again. they are not official numbers. if you have a problem with npd, why are you relying on this?

Have to have something to rely on. When it comes to worldwide figures, its either VG chartz or this. This is more reliable than VG chartz. Lems get happy over NPD numbers and it involves only one region, yet they pass it off as the gospel. Sony releases their numbers later than MS so unless Sony is ahead by 2 mil or more, Lems will make an excuse because Sony released number later. Its a never ending cycle with them. This is the only way to tell who won during Wii Us release and it seems Sony was the victor. Some posters here will just have to deal with it.

A prediction is more reliable than sales tracking? Are you forgetting that this is the same company that "predicted" the PS3 would sell over 100 million by this point? Sounds reliable to me
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1716 clone01
[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.Xaero_Gravity

All by myself by Eric Carmen and the Rasberries?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1717 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.Xaero_Gravity
Hey I'm Arbitor too!
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1718 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] I've been in the thread for a few posts, there, internet badass. And yes, I would concur with super that you are indeed a terrible poster. clone01

Lol at trying to embarrass me with that. Pretty sad you have to save that to your file, shows how obsessed you are with me. Makes me feel all special inside. You're probably the loser that is sending me internet death threats over PSN and Youtube all the time.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1719 kuraimen

NineTailedGoku

I notice you're very slow to show your disdain towards Lems, hmmm. Anyways, you must be obsessed with Shadow, i notice you're always following him.

It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1720 clone01

NineTailedGoku

Really? http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29110911/should-sony-be-sued-for-false-advertising. I can provide other examples, if you like. Waiting on that gamertag. Come on! You know you want to prove you're not just another pathetic fanboy. Mine's in my sig. Let's play Halo 4 sometime, bro!
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1721 clone01
[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol.

Hey! Its the weabo fakeboy! Still a misanthropic sh*tstain, I see? bully for you!
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1722 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.kuraimen
Hey I'm Arbitor too!

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1723 kuraimen
You are confusing liking a system and the way a person acts.CanYouDiglt
No, I'm focusing on how the person acts actually. You maybe be see them on a better light because you're a lem yourself but they act like fanboys most of the time.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1724 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.kuraimen
Hey I'm Arbitor too!

You know, deep down inside, i think we're all Arbitor too.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1725 clone01

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.el3m2tigre

Hey I'm Arbitor too!

Nah. I'm PS_John.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1726 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.el3m2tigre

Hey I'm Arbitor too!

kinky
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1727 tormentos
I notice you're very slow to show your disdain towards Lems, hmmm. Anyways, you must be obsessed with Shadow, i notice you're always following him.NineTailedGoku
Oh he is a lemming big time,if you say something bad about the 360 or live he will ask you for your gamertag first,then if you say no he accuse you of not owning a 360 because is obligatory that you give him your tag so he can verify,because is impossible that some one who as a 360 or have pay for live dislike anything you have yo completely love anything about your 360 in order to be a good poster on his eyes. The sad part is that after you show him that you have a 360 he go's into a deep denial,start saying that your Arbitor,or eltormo or another banned account,in fact in another thread i just found him now telling some one that he did not had a 360..:lol: classic Clone01... But the best part is when he try to act unbiased..lol
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1728 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23037 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="marklarmer"]did you just compare Thegame21x, Pal360 and Secretpolice to people like pressxtojump, pinnaclegamingP and eddievedder? :?CanYouDiglt
TheGame21 is one of the most hardcore lems here. Pal360 and SecretPolice are not as bad but you included Heil who is not so bad so what? I added a couple of pretty big ones too :)

Who cares about what system they like? You are confusing liking a system and the way a person acts. No one cares that you or the others prefer the PS3 but it is the way you and those others act that is annoying. Your entire debate skills is saying stuff like cry more, butthurt, jelly, or a random lem insult. The people you mentioned are able to carry a conversation and have a calm debate.

This exactly... this is the whole point. You can be a fan of something and debate regularly and with good support without resorting to the miriad of idiotic memes and weaksauce rebuttals... at least make it fun for fuks sake. Not exactly sure how my name got tossed in with kurimens grand list of those who bother him so much as ive barely posted in this thread, but then again kuri hates how i stir his kool aid so i guess it makes sense...
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1729 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Alright guys, time to come clean. I'm Arbitor.Xaero_Gravity

Noooooooo! Don't go, why'd you do it!:cry:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1730 clone01

i just found him now telling some one that he did not had a 360..:lol: classic Clone01... But the best part is when he try to act unbiased..loltormentos

Could you please cite that with evidence, eltormo? BTW, you didn't answer my question. Are you proud to be such a fanboy? Lofty goals, I know.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1731 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
MS "chasing wiis pot of gold" from Heil68 to try and make the topics last longer.marklarmer
Thanks for the recognition Marky Mark. #legendary.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1732 tormentos
[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol.

Oh Please Kuraimen tell that you have the pic some one made of him saying all points to Arbitor i am dying to get it..lol
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1733 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Again, you seem too, internet badass...  kuraimen

It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol.

Any person that keeps interent files from people on a gaming forum to try and use as "ownage" is a very sad individual.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1734 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]I notice you're very slow to show your disdain towards Lems, hmmm. Anyways, you must be obsessed with Shadow, i notice you're always following him.tormentos
Oh he is a lemming big time,if you say something bad about the 360 or live he will ask you for your gamertag first,then if you say no he accuse you of not owning a 360 because is obligatory that you give him your tag so he can verify,because is impossible that some one who as a 360 or have pay for live dislike anything you have yo completely love anything about your 360 in order to be a good poster on his eyes. The sad part is that after you show him that you have a 360 he go's into a deep denial,start saying that your Arbitor,or eltormo or another banned account,in fact in another thread i just found him now telling some one that he did not had a 360..:lol: classic Clone01... But the best part is when he try to act unbiased..lol

I know right lol. He's always asking me to play Halo 4 with him lmao.He's very bad at trying to act unbiased. I can count on a finger how many times hes called out Lems here and Lems are by far the most vocal group here as of late.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1735 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] TheGame21 is one of the most hardcore lems here. Pal360 and SecretPolice are not as bad but you included Heil who is not so bad so what? I added a couple of pretty big ones too :)

Who cares about what system they like? You are confusing liking a system and the way a person acts. No one cares that you or the others prefer the PS3 but it is the way you and those others act that is annoying. Your entire debate skills is saying stuff like cry more, butthurt, jelly, or a random lem insult. The people you mentioned are able to carry a conversation and have a calm debate.

This exactly... this is the whole point. You can be a fan of something and debate regularly and with good support without resorting to the miriad of idiotic memes and weaksauce rebuttals... at least make it fun for fuks sake. Not exactly sure how my name got tossed in with kurimens grand list of those who bother him so much as ive barely posted in this thread, but then again kuri hates how i stir his kool aid so i guess it makes sense...

Oh look you agree with other lemming SHOCKING... SHOCKING I tell you! :P You were the one who posted your copy/paste diatribe with a picture with my name and pinnacle on it when we had hardly posted in this thread. I made a couple of posts before but that was it. So stop calling the kettle black hypocrite. You're just a butthurt fanboys most of the time.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1736 clone01
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol.

Oh Please Kuraimen tell that you have the pic some one made of him saying all points to Arbitor i am dying to get it..lol

Again, might you please link where I said I don't own a 360, el tormo?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1737 kuraimen
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol.

Lol I remeber that one but I don't keep a database of users on my PC unlike some people here ;)
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1738 clone01

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]I notice you're very slow to show your disdain towards Lems, hmmm. Anyways, you must be obsessed with Shadow, i notice you're always following him.NineTailedGoku

I know right lol. He's always asking me to play Halo 4 with him lmao.He's very bad at trying to act unbiased. I can count on a finger how many times hes called out Lems here and Lems are by far the most vocal group here as of late.

You didn't see my previous citation? I can give you another if you like... http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28918183/xbox-360-game-lineup-in-2012-more-exclusives-than-ever-?msg_id=333651398
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1739 clone01

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

ShadowMoses900

Any person that keeps interent files from people on a gaming forum to try and use as "ownage" is a very sad individual.

Sadder than a person who rages on a video game blog?
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1740 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

Hey I'm Arbitor too!kuraimen

Nah. I'm PS_John.

psjohn was a bot
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1741 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. clone01

Youve been crying quite a lot on this thread. Chill out man, its gonna be okay.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1742 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. clone01

Angry writing is a healthy outlet. It's better than your failed attempts at cyber bullying.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1743 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. kuraimen
Oh the irony! :lol:

(for those that doubt this type, "conspiracy confirmed" into google and look at the images ...)

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1744 clone01

NineTailedGoku

Youve been crying quite a lot on this thread. Chill out man, its gonna be okay.

You haven't responded to my previous links, fanboy. Still waiting on that gamertag, brah. Let's play some halo4. You have a 360, right? My gamertag is in my sig. Look me up.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1745 clone01

ShadowMoses900

Angry writing is a healthy outlet. It's better than your failed attempts at cyber bullying.

How is posting your blog cyber bullying?
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1746 super600  Moderator

For the lulz again.

ProjectedConsoleChart_v1_460x323.gif

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1747 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

For the lulz again.

super600
You seem butt hurt? That's a real shame. SDC. Thank you Sony.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1748 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

For the lulz again.

Heil68

Butthurt about something that never became true.:lol:

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1749 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's clone01 I imagine he has a database of SW conspiracies on his computer and a chart pasted to his bedroom wall to figure out who is who in SW lol. blue_hazy_basic

Oh the irony! :lol:

(for those that doubt this type, "conspiracy confirmed" into google and look at the images ...)

:lol:
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1750 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="super600"]

For the lulz again.

super600

Butthurt about something that never became true.:lol:

But it was still predicted that it might, just like in the OP. SDC all day long.