Is the xbox one really beating the xbox 360 by much.?

• 120 results
davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@kvally said:
@davem1992 said:
@kvally said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: $ony wins by moneyhatting black ops and still sells less lol. That $ony $alt

Just stop, MS moneyhatted Fallout 4 and that did better on PS4.

No doubt. Both companies moneyhat...not just $ony. No need for me to stop. I call them both out for their BS. I just loving watching the double standards here, and I like calling them out. SYSTEM WARS!!!

I assume you refer to MS as M$ then?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#102 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@kvally said:
@davem1992 said:
@kvally said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: $ony wins by moneyhatting black ops and still sells less lol. That $ony $alt

No doubt. Both companies moneyhat...not just $ony. No need for me to stop. I call them both out for their BS. I just loving watching the double standards here, and I like calling them out. SYSTEM WARS!!!

Of course, depending on the conversation. I call people here (some) $hit$tains too.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 davem1992

@kvally said:
@davem1992 said:
@kvally said:
@davem1992 said:

Of course, depending on the conversation. I call people here (some) $hit$tains too.

She's watchin' :P

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@davem1992: Looks like he sold several games.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 davem1992

@suicidesn0wman said:

@davem1992: Looks like he sold several games.

That or he didn't include them in the picture, how anyone could sell GG Xrd is baffling to me.

That shit is the best fighter I've played this gen easily.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@tormentos:

You swear in your feeble little mind that you've called me out on anything, let me post this again to show you I game on ANYTHING. Only consoles I don't game on is a PC and handhelds so you keep thinking in your dumb fanboy logic that I'm some foolish fanboy like yourself. I game on ALL console and have no loyalty to any of them as long as they give me the GAMES I want but you keep thinking that nonsense if it makes you feel better at night lol. What a clown.

Also, you keep stating these numbers of X1 sales as facts when you don't know how many X1's have been sold. Your argument is based on numbers from a rumore website and that makes your argument fact LMAO? What type of logic is that? You sitting there like some retarded accountant crunching imaginary numbers and guesstimate's of what you think and others think of sold X1's lol. What we know is that the X1 is outselling the 360, that's what MS has said and that's FACTS. Doesn't matter if it's by 500,000 or 1 Million or 2 Million, it's outselling it and that makes it a successful console thus far, none of your guesstimate work and logic says otherwise lol. But keep the X1 on your radar, I'm sure you have nothing else to do.

Oh please dude aren't you the one claiming the PS4 had no exclusive yet you bough more excusives for the PS4 than the xbox one.? Hahaha oh yeah i already saw that picture and for the 100 time owning both consoles doesn't stop you from being a blind fanboy is not what you own is who you cheer for and you cheer for MS.

Outselling the xbox 360 doesn't make the xbox one a sucessful console,the xbox 360 wasn't seling that great on its first 2 years dude.Also selling better doesn't say much when it had $200 in price drop with freebies all around while the 360 only enjoyed $50 in the same time frame an no free games,the xbox one should be wooping the 360 considering how the 360 sold on games without huge price cuts freebies or gift cards.

Lets see for how much longer MS can pretend the xbox one is selling better than the 360,which in 2008 picked up steam.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Pray_to_me: ah, that post made this thread worth it lol

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@kvally said:

As Gaf pointed out, there were 18 million Windows 10 activations on Xbox One. Microsoft has stated that over 30% of their Xbox owners don't even go online, leading to a sell through of closer to 23 million.

im pretty sure they have to go online to do system updates etc....

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

At least you've got your gaming split evenly between the two.

I always do that with my games. I usually buy multiplayer games based on what most of my friends will be playing on but single player games I split. I'll buy one on the X1 and anothing on the PS4. I just got Rainbow on the X1 so I'm going to get SF5 and most likely Plants vs Zombies on the PS4 also. I have no alliegence to any 1 consoles like this goofball Tomato does but he swears he's catching somebody in something lol, what a clown.

Yeah, I try to do that, but I still end up buying games on X1 twice as fast as PS4, at least 16(8 each) are games I own on both systems, but the rest are mostly Xbox. I think I actually bought more games on PS2 last year than I did on PS4. lol

Since I just bought Rainbow on the X1 it's a little uneven now but I'm going to get SF5 and I'm debating on what I'm going to get Plants vs Zombies on.

You didn't just sell Guilty Gear Xrd did you?

Nope, someone wanted to try it so he has it right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@tormentos:

You swear in your feeble little mind that you've called me out on anything, let me post this again to show you I game on ANYTHING. Only consoles I don't game on is a PC and handhelds so you keep thinking in your dumb fanboy logic that I'm some foolish fanboy like yourself. I game on ALL console and have no loyalty to any of them as long as they give me the GAMES I want but you keep thinking that nonsense if it makes you feel better at night lol. What a clown.

Also, you keep stating these numbers of X1 sales as facts when you don't know how many X1's have been sold. Your argument is based on numbers from a rumore website and that makes your argument fact LMAO? What type of logic is that? You sitting there like some retarded accountant crunching imaginary numbers and guesstimate's of what you think and others think of sold X1's lol. What we know is that the X1 is outselling the 360, that's what MS has said and that's FACTS. Doesn't matter if it's by 500,000 or 1 Million or 2 Million, it's outselling it and that makes it a successful console thus far, none of your guesstimate work and logic says otherwise lol. But keep the X1 on your radar, I'm sure you have nothing else to do.

Oh please dude aren't you the one claiming the PS4 had no exclusive yet you bough more excusives for the PS4 than the xbox one.? Hahaha oh yeah i already saw that picture and for the 100 time owning both consoles doesn't stop you from being a blind fanboy is not what you own is who you cheer for and you cheer for MS.

Outselling the xbox 360 doesn't make the xbox one a sucessful console,the xbox 360 wasn't seling that great on its first 2 years dude.Also selling better doesn't say much when it had $200 in price drop with freebies all around while the 360 only enjoyed $50 in the same time frame an no free games,the xbox one should be wooping the 360 considering how the 360 sold on games without huge price cuts freebies or gift cards.

Lets see for how much longer MS can pretend the xbox one is selling better than the 360,which in 2008 picked up steam.

Yawn......you a clown lol. You see the pic and still think i'm one of you LMAO too funny and where did I say the PS4 doesn't have exclusives? Point that out to me.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 davem1992

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@tormentos:

Yawn......you a clown lol. You see the pic and still think i'm one of you LMAO too funny and where did I say the PS4 doesn't have exclusives? Point that out to me.

He's looking up his butt for the evidence, might be a while man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@davem1992 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@tormentos:

He's looking up his butt for the evidence, might be a while man.

He can keep looking all he wants, I"m not wasting anymore time with him. For someone that doesn't like the Xbox or anything about it, he talks more about it than anyone that actually owns one. He's like the abused girlfriend that doesn't want to leave their abusive boyfriend, just let it go and move on.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 davem1992

@BigShotSmoov007: My cousin had that situation and the sad thing is your analogy is entirely accurate to that situation.

Don't get me wrong I'm not crazy about the Xbox One but tormentos is just a total idiot.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Cows are fun to pick on because of the persona they've created of themselves, only took 5-10 individuals too.

Anyway, it could be good or bad if the Xbone is losing to the 360. Good because it appears the more it loses, the more Microsoft works to turn it around. Bad because it might be missing out on some 3rd party games it would have gotten last gen.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@davem1992 said:

@BigShotSmoov007: My cousin had that situation and the sad thing is your analogy is entirely accurate to that situation.

Don't get me wrong I'm not crazy about the Xbox One but tormentos is just a total idiot.

Geez dude, you keep saying things like that and you might make a lot of friends....1st thing we can completely agree on.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@tormentos:

You tell them TC!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Oh please you look like a desperate fanboy,having 2 conoles what only proves here is that you have 2 consoles nothing more,some of the biggest lemmings on this site don't have 2 they have even more,hell NyaDc and Blackace have PC,wii u,ps4 and xbox one and both are extreme lemmings,again the worse kind of fanboy you can find is the one hiding it self and pretending to be unbiased while defending a certain platform all the time.

And yes you were making a comment about the PS4 not having many exclusive and you posted that picture on the same thread vs another poster and i quote you and told you that you claim the PS4 didn't have that many exclusives but yet your picture show you had more exclusives for PS4 than for the xbox one... Hahahahahaaaa

@davem1992 said:

Yeah because i probably owned you on your other account.

Most people who think i am an idiot is because i have own their a** a couple of times.

@kingtito said:

Geez dude, you keep saying things like that and you might make a lot of friends....1st thing we can completely agree on.

Because like him you are a blind lemming who deny beaing one.

By the way there is a new TOS about derailing threads so transforming my thread into a group therapy section about how much Tormentos is an idiot can lang you and them in trouble,stick to the point of don't post.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5884 Posts

@tormentos I was talking about you making these lame threads because you have no games. But its pretty obvious you wouldn't see that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@tormentos:

LOL what a clown. I said point out where I said Playstation have no exclusives and you didn't, you just repeating what you are saying in this thread, learn to comprehend what you read a little better before responding. Let me help you out a little cause clearly you need it, I did state playstation didn't have many big exclusives last year cause guess what, they didn't and that's a fact but I've stated before which you seem to overlook cause you only focus on any negative Sony or Playstation comments that the X1 didn't have many big exclusive either but they had more than the Playstation, those are FACTS. You sit there in your basement at take any criticism of Sony or Playstation personally like you made the damn system or work for them. I've said time and time again you sit in your mommie's house and quote every comment that you think is negative to Sony and want to answer them like you some retarted public relations person for Sony lol. Dude none of this is that damn serious, it's gaming, it's a hobby and you patting yourself on the back for trying to call someone out as something they are not LOL. I don't think you even game on anything, lets see your gaming setup, what games you play, you spend more time on here trying to be that console war solider than you actually play games, what a clown lol.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Damn straight TC, dont take those vulgar names from people who are just SALTY.

@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Oh please you look like a desperate fanboy,having 2 conoles what only proves here is that you have 2 consoles nothing more,some of the biggest lemmings on this site don't have 2 they have even more,hell NyaDc and Blackace have PC,wii u,ps4 and xbox one and both are extreme lemmings,again the worse kind of fanboy you can find is the one hiding it self and pretending to be unbiased while defending a certain platform all the time.

And yes you were making a comment about the PS4 not having many exclusive and you posted that picture on the same thread vs another poster and i quote you and told you that you claim the PS4 didn't have that many exclusives but yet your picture show you had more exclusives for PS4 than for the xbox one... Hahahahahaaaa

@davem1992 said:

Yeah because i probably owned you on your other account.

Most people who think i am an idiot is because i have own their a** a couple of times.

@kingtito said:

Because like him you are a blind lemming who deny beaing one.

By the way there is a new TOS about derailing threads so transforming my thread into a group therapy section about how much Tormentos is an idiot can lang you and them in trouble,stick to the point of don't post.