Is the xbox one really beating the xbox 360 by much.?

• 120 results
QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@bobrossperm said:

According to VGChartz, the One is selling at about the same rate as the PS3 world wide, which actually sold faster than the 360 all through it's life.

PS3: 19,256,394 (Dec 27th 2008) http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/39810/Global/

Xbox One: 19,165,826 (Dec 26th 2015) http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/42365/Global/

(Right hand side ''Global Hardware by platform'')

That's vgchartz so don't hold it as bible, but it's something to go on. But yeah, it's outpacing the 360 I'd bet.

When you have to start an argument with "According to VGChartz" you have no argument at all.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kvally said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: $ony wins by moneyhatting black ops and still sells less lol. That $ony $alt

You mean what MS did all last gen with COD.?

And you also mean US because world wide Blackops did sell better on PS4.

@suicidesn0wman said:

If you didn't care even in the slightest bit, why did you even click the link? It's a Tormentos thread, everyone with more than 7 posts knows what to expect in this thread.

I am like crack no matter how much they hate me they need their fix if they see me make a thread..lol

@suicidesn0wman said:

Your proof is pure speculation, which negates it as proof of anything. If the thing you wish to prove is that you moo like a cow and enjoy getting milked, well we already knew that.

No is call horrible sales and shipments + saturated 2014 holiday.

Is pretty simple how much units you think MS shipped this year.?

They shipped 10 million until December 2014 and those Assassin Creed bundles lasted until summer,2015 early shipments for the xbox one were small and combined with 360 ones because MS refuse to talk about them separately like sony once did with PS2 and PS3,but the difference is that they will not say any number period which sony didn't do.

MS shipped 1.6 million consoles from Janury to March 30.

1.4 million from Arpil 1 to June 30.

They shipped 3 million xbox one + xbox 360 from which probably 2 million or a little more were xbox one,on Q1 2016 they refuse to talk about shipments and say performance would be measure by xbox live users. lol

Why you think they are going through all this trouble to hide this numbers.? Because they are great because they are beating the xbox 360 by allot.?

You know using XBL numbers is a totally shady way to measure sucess when xbox live on xbox 360 still is being accounted and those have silver account as well.

How about Halo 5 $400 millions crap they pull accounting for all Halo crap even DLC and every bundle shipped as well,as if it was all bough by consumers on the first few days.

I say is far more easy to prove MS cries of the xbox one is selling better than the 360 are probably a hoax or a half true scenario,there is a reason why they stopped talking about numbers and it is because the more we go into the gen the more in timeframe the xbox 360 pick up steam and there will be a point were the lies will not work any more,you can go back and check how the 360 did a few year back that is what i did on this thread and show the xbox one is basically spot on with the 360.

jj-josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By jj-josh
Member since 2014 • 266 Posts

@quadknight said:
@bobrossperm said:

According to VGChartz, the One is selling at about the same rate as the PS3 world wide, which actually sold faster than the 360 all through it's life.

Xbox One: 19,165,826 (Dec 26th 2015) http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/42365/Global/

That's vgchartz so don't hold it as bible, but it's something to go on. But yeah, it's outpacing the 360 I'd bet.

When you have to start an argument with "According to VGChartz" you have no argument at all.

lmaoooo that gif gets me ever time

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

The actual numbers don't matter, clearly by everything that MS has released publicly has stated that it has been successful thus far. If it wasn't you sure as hell would have heard about it by now. Numbers do mean something, but really in the grand scheme of things a lot of people harp on it way too much in this forum. It has a large user base regardless and devs aren't going to ignore it and haven't ignored it. On top of it they have a fortune 50 company backing it, time to move on.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

The problem with Xbone is that it has this stigma of being a console for degenerates. It's like having a crack pipe, people see something like that in your living room and they think less of you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@kvally said:

As Gaf pointed out, there were 18 million Windows 10 activations on Xbox One. Microsoft has stated that over 30% of their Xbox owners don't even go online, leading to a sell through of closer to 23 million.

Still have to update....

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Only MS can answer all the questions but guess what? they are hiding them big time like a bunch of cowards lel

You mean like Sony did all last gen right? lol!! So both Sony and Microsoft are cowards. Good to know. Sony won't even give any nerw PS3 numbers. Last official number was 80 million back in Nov 2013. At least Microsoft gave 360 numbers in 2014 with 84 million sold.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos: Does it really matter at this point? What exactly does this prove?

So Sony is killing MS on the sales front, how does that really hurt MS. Does this make MS any less of a tech giant than they are already?

Does this mean MS is going bankrupt?

Does this mean I can't enjoy my xbox anymore?

I honestly feel like this gen has been so underwhelming that it's not even worth arguing over anymore. I've been trying to find an excuse to buy a PS4 but haven't found any current games that really excite me, meanwhile on XB I have 60+ games and all of them feel like the same thing over and over again.

Regardless this is a worthless discussion because it means nothing at the end of the day, if MS sells more or less than Sony it really does not matter. MS has more money than they know what to do with because they continue to profit.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@kvally said:

@tormentos: so much fail in your post

So much meltdown in El Tormo's post. lol!!

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos: Officially, AMD Lisa Su has stated both Xbox and PS4 has "record setting sales".

results-earnings-call-transcript

Demand from Sony and Microsoft indicates that the record setting sales pace of this generation of game consoles will remain strong. We also remain on track to begin revenue shipments of our additional semi-custom design wins starting in the second half of 2016.

AMD didn't bothered mentioning Nintendo's Wii U failure.

From Lisa Su's comments

XBO sales = "record setting"

PS4 sales = "record setting"

PS4 has a higher "record setting" sales than XBO's "record setting" sales.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: $ony wins by moneyhatting black ops and still sells less lol. That $ony $alt

@suicidesn0wman said:

If you didn't care even in the slightest bit, why did you even click the link? It's a Tormentos thread, everyone with more than 7 posts knows what to expect in this thread.

I am like crack no matter how much they hate me they need their fix if they see me make a thread..lol

@suicidesn0wman said:

Your proof is pure speculation, which negates it as proof of anything. If the thing you wish to prove is that you moo like a cow and enjoy getting milked, well we already knew that.

They shipped 10 million until December 2014 and those Assassin Creed bundles lasted until summer,2015 early shipments for the xbox one were small and combined with 360 ones because MS refuse to talk about them separately like sony once did with PS2 and PS3,but the difference is that they will not say any number period which sony didn't do.

They shipped 3 million xbox one + xbox 360 from which probably 2 million or a little more were xbox one,on Q1 2016 they refuse to talk about shipments and say performance would be measure by xbox live users. lol

Why you think they are going through all this trouble to hide this numbers.? Because they are great because they are beating the xbox 360 by allot.?

You know using XBL numbers is a totally shady way to measure sucess when xbox live on xbox 360 still is being accounted and those have silver account as well.

How about Halo 5 $400 millions crap they pull accounting for all Halo crap even DLC and every bundle shipped as well,as if it was all bough by consumers on the first few days.

I say is far more easy to prove MS cries of the xbox one is selling better than the 360 are probably a hoax or a half true scenario,there is a reason why they stopped talking about numbers and it is because the more we go into the gen the more in timeframe the xbox 360 pick up steam and there will be a point were the lies will not work any more,you can go back and check how the 360 did a few year back that is what i did on this thread and show the xbox one is basically spot on with the 360.

You don't actually think I'm reading all of that shit do you?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@quadknight said:
@bobrossperm said:

Prove it wrong, you dirty filthy Ape!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Where is the actual proof about the 18mil? A ZDNET source isn't proof.

Yeah just like all the leaks source weren't proves that MS had a weak console that require online every 24 hours and blocked used games just like Kinect being drop by another source was wasn't proof either.

I am sure that if it say 25 million you would be all over it hyping it as 100% prove,in this case we all know the XBO hasn't being selling close to the PS4 at all.

So what you are saying is that: "Sometimes unknown sources are correct, sometimes they are wrong. Just for fun I'm acting as if they are 100% correct now."

Thanks for clarifying, and showing no one should take you seriously.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

"And that is why you fail."

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#65 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

@suicidesn0wman said:

@suicidesn0wman said:

LOL, this guy mad. Just making up random numbers that fits his agenda. Not surprised. As a fellow PS fan, he sure is embarrassing us.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tormentos

@blackace said:

You mean like Sony did all last gen right? lol!! So both Sony and Microsoft are cowards. Good to know. Sony won't even give any nerw PS3 numbers. Last official number was 80 million back in Nov 2013. At least Microsoft gave 360 numbers in 2014 with 84 million sold.

Sony when in Hell sony stopped saying their total shipment units they stated them to the very end of last gen 80 million on November 2013 exactly when,this gen starter.

When did sony claim that from a certain point they would only talk about PSN accounts and not sold to retailer or sold through numbers?

Why woulld sony even talk about the PS3 this gen.? Did MS and Nintendo talked about the xbox and GC after the 360 and wii came out.? Why would they remind people that they loss last gen when they are running with this gen in hand.?

FACT is the PS3 pass the xbox 360,the xbox 360 arrived at 80 million some weeks before the PS3 even if it was a monht how freaking much do you think MS sold in October 2013 world wide.?

Let me destroy your silly argument once and for all and your blind delution that the xbox 360 is some how ahead.

On October 17 2013 the xbox 360 arrived at 80 million,non of the report say as of September so the shipped number is as of October 17 but even if it was as of September 30 is the same shit.

Now the PS3 arrived at 80 million as of November 2 2013,2 weeks from October 17 and 1 month from September 30.

So effectively the xbox 360 at most arrived 1 month before the PS3,so the gap it has over the PS3 on November 2 was what they sold on NPD October + world wide which we all know is total CRAP.

In October, Xbox 360 was the number one selling console in the U.S. market and maintained its lead as the number one console in 2013, selling 166,000 units.

https://news.xbox.com/2013/11/15/x360-oct-npd/

The xbox 360 sold 166k in US on October and probably 75k more world wide,in fact i was being generous with the 300k numbers,so basically the advantage the xbox 360 had over the damn PS3 when sony reach 80 million was 241k more or less it wasn't even 300k,basically they were tied neck and neck.

So the gap was 240k on 2013,on 2014 the PS4 outsold the 360 by 1 million units do the math and tell me who has more units sold how many times 240k fit in 1 million.

Is irrelevant MS doesn't even talk about shipment any more,in fact it CHANGE they way they measure sucess in a move to freaking hide the sales from investors because fiscal year reports alto fun for fanboys they aren't for you,they are for investors MS Q1 2016 fiscal report HIDE any xbox shipment period is not like last gen and this one were Sony joined PS3 and PS2 numbers or MS xbox 360 + xbox one numbers,no MS simple changed that and now sucess is measure by padded xbox live accounts which is a total joke,now not even investors know how many xbox consoles MS is shipping that sad and horrible Q1 2016 shipments most have being.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Eh, no matter how much it hurts, you've just got to come to terms with...... Xbox Won. :P

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@quadknight said:
@bobrossperm said:

Please don't be fucking angry mate. I figured that much anyway, but what you gotta realize is that VGChartz is only really inaccurate before adjustments. So it's likely the PS3 numbers are accurate. For example, the PS4 was undertracked until they learned that in November 22nd it had sold 30.2 million. So they adjusted the numbers accordingly. There is no way to tell for the Xbox One, it could be overtracked or undertracked. It's not like a completely false site otherwise it would be pretty much took off the internet.

All I'm saying is that everything points to the One outpacing the 360. It's okay, it's a non issue.

drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#69 drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts

Part of me can't help but wonder if TC's avatar is more or less what he looks like in real life. I don't think anyone cares nearly half as much for sales and shipping figures as this guy does.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13665 Posts

"Microsoft today gave number-hungry gamers" anyone else lol?

granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

Lets say the OP is correct about the numbers 18mil sold?......Ok what now does that stop MS from making money from there tech or are they broke now will the company shutdown? what man

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I've always been a cool person, just don't have the tolerance for short sighted, closed mind people that only look at things in one way.

No you have short tolerance for people who expose you for what you really are a blind lemming. :)

@kvally said:
@tormentos said:

Also Halo 3 sold 8.1 million copies in 3 months,Halo 5 is not even halfway there on a user base which is 300k bigger than the xbox 360 one.

Microsoft hasn't released Halo 5 sales numbers.

Oh they don't have to already the launch was telling enough.

@kvally said:

As Gaf pointed out, there were 18 million Windows 10 activations on Xbox One. Microsoft has stated that over 30% of their Xbox owners don't even go online, leading to a sell through of closer to 23 million.

I wonder how when all xbox one need an update when you first set them i already link it,in the other thread basically all xbox one have being connected online because is part of the innitial setup.

@FastRobby said:

Where is the actual proof about the 18mil? A ZDNET source isn't proof.

Yeah just like all the leaks source weren't proves that MS had a weak console that require online every 24 hours and blocked used games just like Kinect being drop by another source was wasn't proof either.

I am sure that if it say 25 million you would be all over it hyping it as 100% prove,in this case we all know the XBO hasn't being selling close to the PS4 at all.

@MonsieurX said:

Can't be proven right either.

Yes it can pathetic xbox one sales do prove it,and since you don't have any proof to counter the source yeah it can be proven right more than wrong.

@suicidesn0wman said:

You also haven't proven yourself right, so the result is a draw.

Oh i really did,the link is there 17.7 million xbox 360 vs 18 million xbox one.

What really make this even more sad is the fact that the xbox 360 didn't have $200 shave from its price by the second year nor was sell with free games had a 5 month shortage on launch which the xbox one didn't have.

Number of xbox one sold on From November 2013 to December 31, 3 million from 3.9 shipped.

Number of xbox 360 sold from November 2005 to December 31, 1.5 million units from 1.5 million.

The xbox one more than double the xbox 360 shipments on the first month and a half,but as time pass the xbox one deceleration allowed the 360 to line up very close,oh and those are slow years for the 360,the xbox 360 did pick more steam latter on which i think the one will not pick up as fast specially while losing US.

No I have a short tolerance for clowns like you lol. You have yet to expose me of anything but you keep trying, one day you'll realize you fighting a losing battle.

And like I said, your post is pointless and baseless without concrete FACTS..... You have none and you have no numbers lol, fanboys are just entertaining.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@Shewgenja said:

I thought it was almost 18 million in the US alone by Dec 2007, not worlwide.

Probably is just US numbers, no one outside the U.S. is buying the X1 like that lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@kvally said:
@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

@suicidesn0wman said:

@suicidesn0wman said:

LOL, this guy mad. Just making up random numbers that fits his agenda. Not surprised. As a fellow PS fan, he sure is embarrassing us.

There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy, you see the the opposite of you with tomato right here lol.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5884 Posts

Still no games to play I see.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: Seek therapy.

No one should hate an inanimate object with the fervor that you do in regards to the Xbox One. ISIS doesn't hate Christians or Jews that much. Get help.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 suicidesn0wman

@StormyJoe said:

No one should hate an inanimate object with the fervor that you do in regards to the Xbox One. ISIS doesn't hate Christians or Jews that much. Get help.

This made me lol. :)

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@quadknight: VG chartz is usually within 15 percent. They had their PS4 numbers around 34 million before Sony announced their numbers. Like it or not, they're the best thing to determine worldwide sales for Xbox One.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tormentos

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

No I have a short tolerance for clowns like you lol. You have yet to expose me of anything but you keep trying, one day you'll realize you fighting a losing battle.

And like I said, your post is pointless and baseless without concrete FACTS..... You have none and you have no numbers lol, fanboys are just entertaining.

No you have short tolerance for people who call you out like i have done many times.

Again we know what MS shipped for the first half of 2015 3 million units which included like 800k xbox 360,which is like 2.2 million xbox one,which combined with the 10 million up to december 2014 s 12.2 million by June 2015,there is no way in hell MS shipped 8 million units in the last 6 months with those slow sales,worse ACU bundle lasted until summer which prove how badly saturated the market was by MS that holiday 2014 bundles were still available on summer 2015.

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos: Does it really matter at this point? What exactly does this prove?

So Sony is killing MS on the sales front, how does that really hurt MS. Does this make MS any less of a tech giant than they are already?

Does this mean MS is going bankrupt?

Does this mean I can't enjoy my xbox anymore?

I honestly feel like this gen has been so underwhelming that it's not even worth arguing over anymore. I've been trying to find an excuse to buy a PS4 but haven't found any current games that really excite me, meanwhile on XB I have 60+ games and all of them feel like the same thing over and over again.

Regardless this is a worthless discussion because it means nothing at the end of the day, if MS sells more or less than Sony it really does not matter. MS has more money than they know what to do with because they continue to profit.

Doesn't find a reason to own a PS4,has 60 games on xbox one...lol

Truly pathetic..

Worse bringing MS profits WINDOWS profist into an argument about console sales...

Now this is truly damage control at its best.

@tdkmillsy said:

Still no games to play I see.

More than the xbox and higher rated to but you can keep pretending it doesn't you are doing great.

@StormyJoe said:

Hahaha this coming from the lemming who denied a power difference and claimed the xbox one would be ahead by this year in sales..lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@tormentos:

You swear in your feeble little mind that you've called me out on anything, let me post this again to show you I game on ANYTHING. Only consoles I don't game on is a PC and handhelds so you keep thinking in your dumb fanboy logic that I'm some foolish fanboy like yourself. I game on ALL console and have no loyalty to any of them as long as they give me the GAMES I want but you keep thinking that nonsense if it makes you feel better at night lol. What a clown.

Also, you keep stating these numbers of X1 sales as facts when you don't know how many X1's have been sold. Your argument is based on numbers from a rumore website and that makes your argument fact LMAO? What type of logic is that? You sitting there like some retarded accountant crunching imaginary numbers and guesstimate's of what you think and others think of sold X1's lol. What we know is that the X1 is outselling the 360, that's what MS has said and that's FACTS. Doesn't matter if it's by 500,000 or 1 Million or 2 Million, it's outselling it and that makes it a successful console thus far, none of your guesstimate work and logic says otherwise lol. But keep the X1 on your radar, I'm sure you have nothing else to do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@suicidesn0wman said:
@StormyJoe said:

LOL the hatred is real with this guy, I swear Peter Moore, Dan Mattrick and Phil Spencer slept with his mom or something and left her no money.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@quadknight: VG chartz is usually within 15 percent. They had their PS4 numbers around 34 million before Sony announced their numbers. Like it or not, they're the best thing to determine worldwide sales for Xbox One.

LOLVGChartzLOL. So being off by a few million is okay? They underestimate PS4 numbers by 2 million but they are " the best thing to determine worldwide sales for Xbox One."? ROFL. They are just throwing darts on a board and hoping something sticks. VGChartz is bullshit plain and simple. Until MS announces how much they've actually sold through we'll never know.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 suicidesn0wman
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

At least you've got your gaming split evenly between the two.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

PS4 is still rolling large so doesnt matter what X1 does.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kvally

@Heil68 said:

Agreed. And the X1 is still rolling large and doesn't matter what the PS4 does. We are just glad both are doing better than they ever have.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@kvally said:
@Heil68 said:

Agreed. And the X1 is still rolling large and doesn't matter what the PS4 does. We are just glad both are doing better than they ever have.

Easy on the Nyquil.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kvally

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@kvally said:
@Heil68 said:

Easy on the Nyquil.

Just following in your footsteps.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

Gaming is more popular now.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@Shewgenja said:

Probably is just US numbers, no one outside the U.S. is buying the X1 like that lol.

I meant the 360 back in 2007 silly goose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@Shewgenja said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@Shewgenja said:

I meant the 360 back in 2007 silly goose.

Ooooooooh lol. Thought you was talking about the X1......Gotcha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I always do that with my games. I usually buy multiplayer games based on what most of my friends will be playing on but single player games I split. I'll buy one on the X1 and anothing on the PS4. I just got Rainbow on the X1 so I'm going to get SF5 and most likely Plants vs Zombies on the PS4 also. I have no alliegence to any 1 consoles like this goofball Tomato does but he swears he's catching somebody in something lol, what a clown.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kvally

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I always do that with my games. I usually buy multiplayer games based on what most of my friends will be playing on but single player games I split. I'll buy one on the X1 and anothing on the PS4. I just got Rainbow on the X1 so I'm going to get SF5 and most likely Plants vs Zombies on the PS4 also. I have no alliegence to any 1 consoles like this goofball Tomato does but he swears he's catching somebody in something lol, what a clown.

I buy all the PS4 exclusives for my PS4 of course. Sames goes for buying all the X1 exclusives for my X1. Multiplatform I get on my Xbox One because all of my friends and family use Xbox One.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 suicidesn0wman

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Yeah, I try to do that, but I still end up buying games on X1 twice as fast as PS4, at least 16(8 each) are games I own on both systems, but the rest are mostly Xbox. I think I actually bought more games on PS2 last year than I did on PS4. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@kvally said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I buy all the PS4 exclusives for my PS4 of course. Sames goes for buying all the X1 exclusives for my X1. Multiplatform I get on my Xbox One because all of my friends and family use Xbox One.

Good to see that there are still actually GAMERS in here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Yeah, I try to do that, but I still end up buying games on X1 twice as fast as PS4, at least 16(8 each) are games I own on both systems, but the rest are mostly Xbox. I think I actually bought more games on PS2 last year than I did on PS4. lol

Since I just bought Rainbow on the X1 it's a little uneven now but I'm going to get SF5 and I'm debating on what I'm going to get Plants vs Zombies on.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

oh look, a cow making this thread for reassurance.

its okay bro, your console is still in the lead

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@StormyJoe said:

LOL the hatred is real with this guy, I swear Peter Moore, Dan Mattrick and Phil Spencer slept with his mom or something and left her no money.

I KNOW, RIGHT? It's like he had to watch the entire Xbox team "backwards buk*ki" her...

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@kvally said:

Just stop, MS moneyhatted Fallout 4 and that did better on PS4.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By kvally

@davem1992 said:
@kvally said:

Just stop, MS moneyhatted Fallout 4 and that did better on PS4.

No doubt. Both companies moneyhat...not just $ony. No need for me to stop. I call them both out for their BS. I just loving watching the double standards here, and I like calling them out. SYSTEM WARS!!!

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Since I just bought Rainbow on the X1 it's a little uneven now but I'm going to get SF5 and I'm debating on what I'm going to get Plants vs Zombies on.

You didn't just sell Guilty Gear Xrd did you?