How is Halo Mediocre?

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts
[QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]How is not mediocre?PAL360

Haze is mediocre. Halo is much better than Haze. Question answered.

Haze is not mediocre, it's bad. Halo 3 is mediocre, Half-life 2 is great.

Half Life is my favourite series of all time. And it is not leagues better than Halo. I prefer it over Halo, definately. But they're both more than worthy parts of my collection. A mediocre game is a 6 or a 7. It's only ok. To say Halo is only OK is to say that one great game is released every ten years.

See, I don't rate a game on score, I rate a game after I played it. Haze = garbage, Halo = mediocre, did nothing new for the FPS genre, was a fun game, but nothing special. Half-life 2 = Gravity Gun....nuff said. But seriously Half-life 2 blew me away when it came to physics, gameplay, pacing, length, graphics and the most important thing...fun.

Haze = Bad

Halo = Average

Half Life = Great

is that so hard to accept? jeezz

i fixed that for you

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#102 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts
[QUOTE="PAL360"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]How is not mediocre?shakmaster13

Half Life is my favourite series of all time. And it is not leagues better than Halo. I prefer it over Halo, definately. But they're both more than worthy parts of my collection. A mediocre game is a 6 or a 7. It's only ok. To say Halo is only OK is to say that one great game is released every ten years.

See, I don't rate a game on score, I rate a game after I played it. Haze = garbage, Halo = mediocre, did nothing new for the FPS genre, was a fun game, but nothing special. Half-life 2 = Gravity Gun....nuff said. But seriously Half-life 2 blew me away when it came to physics, gameplay, pacing, length, graphics and the most important thing...fun.

Haze = Bad

Halo = Great

Half Life = Great

i fixed that for you

dude...i dont remember asking you to fix my post! Halo 1 and 3 are Great. Halo 2 is just good. This is my opinion and coincidence or not is the same opinion of most reviewers and not biassed gamers ;)

WhenTheTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 WhenTheTwoFace
Member since 2008 • 1017 Posts
[QUOTE="PAL360"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]How is not mediocre?shakmaster13

Haze = Bad

Halo = Average

Half Life = Great

i fixed that for you

The jealousy is written all over you. Halo > HL.

shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts
[QUOTE="shakmaster13"][QUOTE="PAL360"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]How is not mediocre?PAL360

Haze = Bad

Halo = Great

Half Life = Great

i fixed that for you

dude...i dont remember asking you to fix my post! Halo 1 and 3 are Great. Halo 2 is just good. This is my opinion and coincidence or not is the same opinion of most reviewers and not biassed gamers ;)

reviewers speak with their wallets, which microsoft so happily filled. and you told us to accept that halo is great but now you come and say that its just your opinion

MUFCREDARMY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 MUFCREDARMY
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Halo 3 is the best games out on all consoles, It is simply unmatched in diversity and multiplayer. No game comes close to halo it is amazing.

People are just jealous of the games sucsess and popularity that they hate it especially ps3 fanboys.