How is Halo Mediocre?

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
People just don't like to associate themselves with it because it's the game of choice for children and frat boys which is sort of understandable.
ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts
you want a fps thats incredibly oveated and beyond mediocre, go play hl2. halo on the otherhand is an outstanding series. each title IMO is not as good as the one prior (halo ce>>>>>>>>>>>>) but are still fantastc games. even though i refuse to support ms anymore because of their shoddy 360 hardware i still love the series :P
-DrRobotnik-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 -DrRobotnik-
Member since 2008 • 5463 Posts
Well they can bash it all they want and argue all they want, but at the end of the day its an AAA series across most game sites with an ounce of credibility. So while they might not agree with how well its recieved or how well its performed, they are in the minority and just learn to live with it.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
It's not mediocre, Halo 1 is one of my favourite games in history. And I've been playing games for close to 15 years now. The SP of H2 and H3 did not live up to the first but the MP makes up for it.
WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts
Halo (3) wasn't mediocre, it was solid, it just wasn't awesomely brilliant as it was made out to be. Certainly a better shooter than most, just not really in the highest "teir". The campagin was to short, the flood levels sucked, the game was a little bit easy (Which made it shorter) and the game often failed to play to it's strengths, for example did we really need 3 really boring flood levels? Of course when Halo 3 is at it's best, i.e the other six levels, there's some great fun to be had. The multiplayer was great too, but I grow tired of multiplayer games quickly. I havn't played Halo 1 or 2, but from my experience with 3, I would say Halo 3 is very overated, but still good.
blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 blingchu55
Member since 2007 • 3098 Posts

Halo 3 is mediocre by halo standards, like how TP is mediocre by Zelda standards. Bungie ruined online, copy and pasted halo 1s plot and they are still continuing to ruin online as we speak with updates and map packs that never come out, there's also the game variants and maps that come up in online, like neutral assualt hammers on standoff

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts

[QUOTE="SSCyborg"]I whole heartedly agree. Elistist herms gonna come storming in. Prepare the bubble shield.JoeDoe1233

Don't worry, I got a BR, a mauler, 2 frags. I have an energy drainer down. I don't think they're going to be able to attack Halo 3 with paper bullets, mines well just shoot them down like animals.

you would choose a mauler over a shotgun? I'm confused :?
pi3m4ster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 pi3m4ster
Member since 2008 • 522 Posts
it' simple - it isn't mediocre. anyone saying it is is A) elitist PC gamer or B) ps3 fnaboy with a killzone rocks t-shirt or C) someone who played it but if you look at their stats they faile dmiserably with k/d ratios in the .70s and ran off to cod 4 nubfestland
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45122 Posts
Nothing special about it.
TPOJ-TPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TPOJ-TPO
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts

[QUOTE="TPOJ-TPO"][QUOTE="ice144"]Halo's A.I. is the best? Hell, even Half-life 2's a.i. is better than halo's, and that's saying something(not counting episode 2, where they vastly improved it).

I recommend you play Bioshock, Half life 2, COD4, or even Prey if you want good and fitting dialogue for an FPS. I shouldn't have to go on the internet to understand what on earth the people in halo are talking about.

The ending was bad. No, disappointing is the better word. Only bioshock rival's it in that area.

The rest that you said I agree with, but let me add a little bit more.

Single-player: I want you to give me one good reason why Halo's sp mode isn't flat out bland compared to most other shooters out there.

Multiplayer: No comment here, pretty good for a console game.

ice144

Halo's AI is far superior than Half-Life's. In Half-Life 2, your enemies take very basic commands and stand in one spot (most of the time) and shoot at you until you're dead. They don't speak to eachother or try to gang up on you, they just attack you. In Halo, the AI falls back, become scarred and speak to eachother to gang up and take you on all at once.

If you've been playing Halo since the beginning, you'll know what they're talking about. Halo 3 is a sequal where all the games you mentioned really begin a new story within the same universe, or are original.

The ending was more for the hardcore fans for Halo, so I can't argue with what you said.

The single player is great. Read what I said about the game's AI. The story really just continues where Halo 2 left off, and you're Finishing the Fight. The enviroments work very well together too as you try to take on enemies on all difficulties. There's also much more going on in the background if you decide to stop and listen to marines or radios. Many of the minor characters are also in most of the levels, and it's fun knowing their there because those certain marines recongize you and talk to you as if you're friends. And all of what Cortana says before the level 'Cortana', her dialoge is from the book 'Halo: Fall of Reach'. Infact a lot of Halo 3 has points from the rest of the Halo universe in there to tell you what else is going on or what happened before Halo 3. That's the single player.

Let me first start off by saying I've never seen an instance of what I bolded happen(I've heard them speak to each other, but i don't remember it having any practical effect besides the standard fps "GRENADE" call).

The only enemy from my memory of Halo that has any "good" a.i. is the brute, which occasionally does the things you listed(besides the grunts that run away). The same can be said for Half-life 2's Hunter, which also shows good a.i. Other than that, every single enemy in half life 2 or halo has the mindset of "let's charge them guys!" or "let's stand here and let them shoot us guys!"

I have played halo since the begining, and have read the books. I can safely say that for me, I would have had no idea what was going on in the halo universe had I not read them.

The fact that you have to mention a book to explain the dialogue for a level in Halo explains just how bad storywise the games were.

I respect your opinion on your last paragraph, but for me, I disagree. There are plenty of games with single-player modes that have done better than Halo has, in almost every single field.

But Halo's AI is smart, even reviewers have said it is still some of the best. They actually fall back and take cover when their about to die, the Brutes do this too exxcpt, in some cases, they are irrated you shot their armor off and then they'll charge you. The grunts react when their leader dies and decides to "Run away!" or they will go kamakazi and go into sucide mose, rushing you with lit grenades, as other try to find cover. If you get to close to a Jackel, mostly sniper Jackels, they'll run for cover. At some instances, I did notice Brutes saying, "Throw a grenade!" and almost every Brute in lower rank would throw one. The AI aslo react with what weapons they have. A brute with a Mauler will try to rush you, where a Brute with a Carbine will try to stay or fall back for range instead. On the level 'The Ark', where you have to kill a Brute chieftan and the ranger Brutes, the Chieftan calls out "Stay! He's mine!" so you get to fight him one on one until he kills you or you kill him. When you do kill him, some the of Brutes just sit there as if they're asking themselves, "Did that really just happen?" where the other Brutes try to attack you depending on what weapon they have. Soon, the other Brutes fight too.

Cortana's dialoge from the first Halo book is mostly for fans of the series, but it also tells you what's going to happen or what did happen, all said by Dr. Halsey. But the story in the games are great as well. Between the trilogy, the games are based on what you're doing, while throwing in other stories or what's going on at the same time in the same universe. Having Halo 3 give you the story at hand and what else is going on at the same time is remarkable.

SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts
[QUOTE="JoeDoe1233"]

[QUOTE="SSCyborg"]I whole heartedly agree. Elistist herms gonna come storming in. Prepare the bubble shield.nintendo-4life

Don't worry, I got a BR, a mauler, 2 frags. I have an energy drainer down. I don't think they're going to be able to attack Halo 3 with paper bullets, mines well just shoot them down like animals.

Dual-wield maulers, but I already corrected him and told him to get a Sniper.

3ggman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 3ggman
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts

you want a fps thats incredibly oveated and beyond mediocre, go play hl2. halo on the otherhand is an outstanding series. each title IMO is not as good as the one prior (halo ce>>>>>>>>>>>>) but are still fantastc games. even though i refuse to support ms anymore because of their shoddy 360 hardware i still love the series :Pninjaxams

Seriously. If you don't know what you're saying, don't talk.

blizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 blizzle
Member since 2005 • 206 Posts

Tribes a game released three years before Halo already did everything Halo did and more. Vehicles, three armor types with different restrictions and different roles in matches, many more weapons, jetpacks, huge open maps, great taunts, ctf and dm etc, huge games with 32 players or more. The reason Tribes wasn't as popular as Halo was that it wasn't easy for casuals. You'd have to have skill to excel at the game and learn all it's tricks.

Unlike Halo where it's very casual friendly. The thing is I've already seen everything Halo had to offer, and better. That's why Halo was mediocre to me.

rolo107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 rolo107
Member since 2007 • 5469 Posts
You lost the argument when you said it was the only game worth a 10... Otherwise I would sort of agree...
ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts

[QUOTE="ninjaxams"]you want a fps thats incredibly oveated and beyond mediocre, go play hl2. halo on the otherhand is an outstanding series. each title IMO is not as good as the one prior (halo ce>>>>>>>>>>>>) but are still fantastc games. even though i refuse to support ms anymore because of their shoddy 360 hardware i still love the series :P3ggman

Seriously. If you don't know what you're saying, don't talk.

oh noes not a difference of opinion...
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#66 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
For the fact that it does nothing new... Timesplitters does FPS on consoles right. It picked up where Perfect Dark left off.
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
[QUOTE="nintendo-4life"][QUOTE="JoeDoe1233"]

[QUOTE="SSCyborg"]I whole heartedly agree. Elistist herms gonna come storming in. Prepare the bubble shield.SSCyborg

Dual-wield maulers, but I already corrected him and told him to get a Sniper.

two long range weapons? eh i don't know, i still think a shotgun is best cause you can still use grenades and melee attacks. no point in having a dual wielder since a shotgun + melee will result a sure death anyway.

a sniper is useful but is hard to use, and like i said two long range weapons is not the best way to go, remember he has a powerdrain not a bubble shield or a regenerator, he's literally screwed if they managed to come up close.

Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts
The series is just nothing special to me... I've played many better games. Halo 3 from last year isn't even among my top 5 games of 2007... Deal with it.
tmntPunchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tmntPunchout
Member since 2007 • 3770 Posts
If you don't play MP and are mainly interested in a single player experience.. it is pretty mediocre.
AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts

Seems having an opinion makes you elitist...

A while back I had a go of the PC port of Halo 1 to see what the fuss was about, couldn't for the life of me figure out what made people love the game so much. It reminded me of the time I had a go of Unreal 2, slow movement plus enemy spam.

C4_yourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 C4_yourself
Member since 2008 • 702 Posts

Its much better then any ps3 or wii game thats for sure

And it has the best multiplayer around

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts
How is not mediocre?
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
its not its just the fanboys
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

I find there are two camps with Halo. Those who think it's the greatest game ever made, and those who continue to say it's somehow mediocre or average. Usually comments from one camp provokes the other, hence they continue to exist.

Then there's everyone else; who recognises that Halo is simply a AAA series of first person shooters, and definately one of the best games currently available on consoles, amongst others.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Ninja-Hippo

How is not mediocre?dream431ca

Haze is mediocre. Halo is much better than Haze. Question answered.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dream431ca

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]How is not mediocre?Ninja-Hippo

Haze is not mediocre, it's bad. Halo 3 is mediocre, Half-life 2 is great.

shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts

because a MOD called counter-strike for hl which was created in 1998 provided better multiplayer than halo3 did in 2007. there was way more balance and action going on in the game. not to mention how halo3 had a terrible campaign(although halo:ce had a somewhat good campaign even though it was kinda boring and bland), which can in no way be argued to be better than half-life's.

i think ice pretty much owned the TC and the hardcore lemmings are in denial

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
the halo series is mediocre.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50562 Posts

Do people think that everyone is going to like a single game? Get over it, some people aren't going to enjoy it.

After the original Halo I just couldn't get into 2 or 3, they are just no good to me.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

Its neither great or bad, its just simply good.

gozalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 gozalo
Member since 2003 • 1102 Posts
Halo = God.
blazed0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 blazed0000
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Halo is overrated garbage.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Ninja-Hippo
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]How is not mediocre?dream431ca

Half Life is my favourite series of all time. And it is not leagues better than Halo. I prefer it over Halo, definately. But they're both more than worthy parts of my collection. A mediocre game is a 6 or a 7. It's only ok. To say Halo is only OK is to say that one great game is released every ten years.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Ninja-Hippo

Halo is overrated garbage.

blazed0000

Yet you have a killzone avatar.

Really?

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#85 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

I like Halo, but it so overrated. Its hype kinda hurt it, and some of the levels got so repetitive, it got to point that I just wish they just ended (like the snow one before the flood level, and the library).

Otherwise it was fun (beside the repetitive part), and has a decent story, so it far from mediocre.

woobabooba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 woobabooba
Member since 2008 • 1251 Posts

the field of view sucks aka fov

and you cant turn off aim assist no option noob game.

3ggman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 3ggman
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts

the field of view sucks aka fov

and you cant turn off aim assist no option noob game.

woobabooba

Seriously man. It can't compare to ut3 for sure.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 dream431ca
[QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]How is not mediocre?Ninja-Hippo

Half Life is my favourite series of all time. And it is not leagues better than Halo. I prefer it over Halo, definately. But they're both more than worthy parts of my collection. A mediocre game is a 6 or a 7. It's only ok. To say Halo is only OK is to say that one great game is released every ten years.

See, I don't rate a game on score, I rate a game after I played it. Haze = garbage, Halo = mediocre, did nothing new for the FPS genre, was a fun game, but nothing special. Half-life 2 = Gravity Gun....nuff said. But seriously Half-life 2 blew me away when it came to physics, gameplay, pacing, length, graphics and the most important thing...fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#89 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

You should get rid of the last paragraph.

If Halo isn't people's cup of tea, then they state that it's "mediocre." Halo isn't my cup of tea, honestly.

butteman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#90 butteman12
Member since 2005 • 2726 Posts
[QUOTE="butteman12"]

1. please tell me why it has bad AI...give me an example.

2. So "The Covenant" level, "Arrival" level, " The Ark" level and the "Tsao's Highway" (something like that, i dont know the first word of the level but the 2nd one is Highway") are all levels that have nothing in them? lol great logic (sarcasm). COD4 has good environements but i wouldnt want to touch a game as mediocre as Resistance.

3. i dont care what your GT is... what does it have to do with NPC aim and difficulty?

4. ok thats your opinion. fine

5. lol just try and go through the game on Legendary using only a BR. you'll die the first level. every gun is useful in its own way and most importantly, they are all fun to use.

6. eh mostly opinion wise. i thought the ending was pretty good but i do admit that it was kinda dissapointing.

so most of your arguements suck...no offense.

Cloud_Insurance

I already explained everything in another post. You can put some effort forth and actually read the whole thread. The AI in Halo 3 is not good. Period. The "mediocre" Resistance has significantly better AI, but then again, you haven't played Resistance, so you wouldn't know. You are simply looking at the review score and guessing that it has bad AI. And whoever said Half Life 2 had good AI is wrong, it has worse AI than Halo 3, but that has nothing to do with anything. Simply increasing the enemy's accuracy and weapon damage as you increase the difficulty level does not mean the game has good AI.

The outdoor environments have very little geometry to them. The indoor environments are ridiculously sparse, void of furniture, art, anything that you would see inside a structure. The outdoor environments (After the first level in the jungle) are pretty much just huge open spaces with rock formations and high canyon walls. Boring and repetitive.

Try and take down the scarabs while piloting a hog. The NPCs will take forever to bring them down. FOR. EV. ER. There aim is atrocious, they do absolutely nothing for you.

I gave you my GT for a reason, to show you that I played through the game on Legendary (even got all the skulls). As with previous Halo games its not hard to beat by yourself. All it takes is patience and a whole lot of backtracking for ammo. Outside of grenades and the occasional rocket or sniper rifle, all you need to beat the game is the BR and PP, nothing has changed from Halo 1. The poor AI makes the game a joke even on Legendary. The enemy so rarely engages you, so rarely pursues you, flanks you, that you really have nothing to worry about. Hang back until the opportunity presents itself, then shoot a little, take some damage, go hide again, recover health, and repeat.

So yeah, my arguments are better than your apparent non existent ones. Thanks.

1. oh so every reviewer is tottaly wrong about it havind good AI but OF COURSE you know best about it. Tell me, what game DOES have good AI?

2. Why the hell would you have furniture in a place of war???? btw the game is set in the future so its not gona have chairs and couches but rather more futuristic things. I just said a bunch of levels with a bunch of geometry in them. "Tsavo's Highway", "Sierra 117", The Ark, Floodgate. again your logic fails big time.

3. put an NPC on the passenger seat of a Mongoose and give him a spartan laser or a rocket launcher and see how much damage he can do.

4. lol i bet it took you a whole lot of time and deaths to finally beat legendary. besides if you want to have a FUN experience, why would you use only 2 guns? wow.

So, your arguements have a lot of flaws and crap pulled outta your ass. Thanks.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts
Halo's sales will take a dump on you.
verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

You hear many fanboys, in particular Hermits, toss around the idea that Halo is a mediocre game. Besides the fact that their arguement changes from Halo 1 is awful to Halo 1 was great, then to Halo 2 stunk then to Halo 1 and 2 were great but Halo 3 failed, I want to know why people say this.

the way I look at it, there are typically 3 main arguements used

- it does nothing new

- it's nothing by pc standards

- it's only popular, not good

So you guys really think Halo does nothing new? Give me a game that looks like this: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=udVuT7n2qEE

Seriously, I dare you, do it. I can match COD4 with a game easily, Crysis, or Killzone, or whatever, but I fail to see a game like Halo. An then there's forge which is more so like a funbox which can be used as a map editor and then neat stuff like boarding and that stuff

Next up- nothing by pc standards.---> Is this a serious statement? Pc standards aren't exactly higher for shooters nowadays. Proof? Well just look at COD4 or Bioshock- same game, same score, meaning same scale.

And the last one, ahh... no comment, you guys can figure that one out.

* here's my point: Why do you guys essentially pretend it's not good? It is. Why not just buy a 360 for it, they're not that expensive now. I've been playing Halo 3 strongly for over a year now, and I'm not letting up. Halo 3 is the only game worth a 10 this generation.

JoeDoe1233

Here's how I see it:

Halo wasn't mediocre. It seems mediocre now.

The original Halo was a great game. It really wowed people back then. However, it seemed to stay with the same formula,continuing the series, that gave people the sense that it was "overused".

So, as some of the other shooter games advanced in the areas that Halo(s) lacked in, it seemd to age, to an almost older way the shooter games were made.

Thats why it probably seems mediocre now a days.I hope you understood it.

anshul89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 anshul89
Member since 2006 • 5705 Posts
it pales in comparison to the orange box, cod4, crysis, crysis warhead.
Cali3350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Cali3350
Member since 2003 • 16134 Posts
Halo 1 was a good game. Halo 2 was a craptastic game. Halo 3 is a OK game. Ive said that from the beg and will continue to say that.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts
The only things I can see as to why people like it are:
- Multiplayer is fun
- Story
Otherwise I think its the average FPS. I don't understand why its hyped as much as it is. Yeah, its fun -- but I dont know why its hyped as much as it is.
Haziqonfire
you said it your self its fun
division_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 division_9
Member since 2005 • 649 Posts
It isnt mediocre, its just barely an improvement from Halo 2 besides graphics.
-DrRobotnik-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 -DrRobotnik-
Member since 2008 • 5463 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

See, I don't rate a game on score, I rate a game after I played it. Haze = garbage, Halo = mediocre, did nothing new for the FPS genre, was a fun game, but nothing special. Half-life 2 = Gravity Gun....nuff said. But seriously Half-life 2 blew me away when it came to physics, gameplay, pacing, length, graphics and the most important thing...fun.

Good for you. But many more people find Halo amazing, and have the reveiwers to back them up.

pi3m4ster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 pi3m4ster
Member since 2008 • 522 Posts

It isnt mediocre, its just barely an improvement from Halo 2 besides graphics.division_9

lol failed statement

Haitian-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Haitian-D
Member since 2008 • 127 Posts
CAUSE IT'S A COMMON SHOOTER JUST HAS A BIG FAN BASE
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#100 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="dream431ca"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

Haze = Bad

Halo = Great

Half Life = Great

is that so hard to accept? jeezz