How did 360 become the #1 selling console worldwide with the PS3 price drop?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4867 Posts
Its not like the 360 was going tit or tat with the PS3 before Kinect.
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts

Turn your frown upside down friend. Even greater days are ahead for the 360.

jimmypsn

Enjoy them. You've definitely earned it. :lol:

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
Please stop feeding the troll
ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ForzaGearsFace
Member since 2011 • 3724 Posts

I would be the same way cows. If the 360 was losing to the PS3, then I would be spinning and damage controlling for the Xbox but I'm glad its not happening. 360 is beating the PS3. This is absolutely fantastic.

jimmypsn
You are honest, they are jealous, what a joke cows have become, the damage control runs deep by them in this thread
Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#55 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

When you get paid dividends from Microsoft stock, you gonna use it to play PS3 exclusives

lol

jimmypsn

PS3 games are disgustingly bad and mediocre. Don't even talk about those mediocre games. It not nice to talk about filth in front the shining Xbox 360.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

It's like Voltron. 360s left arm is like a catapult slingshot for awesome casual experiences that everyone from all ages can enjoy. And then you have the 360s right arm which is like a 2 ton steel battering ram delivering awesome hardcore exclusives that core gamers enjoy. Its pretty awesome.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Demonjoe93

It's like Voltron. 360s left arm is like a catapult slingshot for awesome casual experiences that everyone from all ages can enjoy. And then you have the 360s right arm which is like a 2 ton steel battering ram delivering awesome hardcore exclusives that core gamers enjoy. Its pretty awesome.

jimmypsn

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

In the land of lemmings, cows, sheep, hermits and whatever barnyard animals you can think of, the 360 has the ring of power, the ring to rule them all. hahahaah.

roulettethedog

I sure wish we had figures on double or even tripe sales of the 360 to the same person. The R.R.O.D. fad has to factor into the sales.

Than why does the 360 still outsell the PS3 in software sales so much still?

Stop using garbage excuses and just accept it that the PS3 isnt nearly as popular or AMAZING as SW users think it is.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ForzaGearsFace
What a surprise cows don't have an answer :lol: :roll:
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 jimmypsn

What a surprise cows don't have an answer :lol: :roll: ForzaGearsFace

I think in the past, the cows use to have a little more fight in them. But I think they know deep in their hearts, the Playstation isn't what it used to be. Sadly so.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

Demonjoe93

Cow in damage control trying to be funny :lol: :roll: oh 19 year old Kids who live with their moms smh
LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

Cows are busy playing games.

Lems have time to post because they're waiting for Halo 4.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

Sheep are so timid. You never see Sheep anywhere around these parts. With all the sales talk constantly going on around here, you would expect to see a lot more sheep, considering the Wii has like a 40 million lead on both PS3 and 360.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]What a surprise cows don't have an answer :lol: :roll: jimmypsn

I think in the past, the cows use to have a little more fight in them. But I think they know deep in their hearts, the Playstation isn't what it used to be. Sadly so.

It is true lol
Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Demonjoe93

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Demonjoe93

[QUOTE="Demonjoe93"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

ForzaGearsFace

Cow in damage control trying to be funny :lol: :roll: oh 19 year old Kids who live with their moms smh

lol, u mad?

Oh and I'm not even a cow.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Kinect, better marketing, sill cheaper.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
MS chasing Wii's pot of casual gold. Mission accomplished. RTB!
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 jimmypsn

Sheep are so timid. You never see Sheep anywhere around these parts. With all the sales talk constantly going on around here, you would expect to see a lot more sheep, considering the Wii has like a 40 million lead on both PS3 and 360.

arkephonic

From your past posts, I thought you were a cow. Why are you hiding behind Nintendo?

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ispeakfact

:cool:

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

jimmypsn

From your past posts, I thought you were a cow. Why are you hiding behind Nintendo?

I don't really have a favorite, I think I'll be a Sheep today. I have all the consoles and a bunch of games for each, so I guess I'm a Manticore.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 jimmypsn

Entertainment division is the weakest within MS, so, I really don't think you should consider MS stock for entertainment division. At least look at their core revenue from Business solutions. Needless to say, X360 is putting a good reputation for MS. magicalclick

Their entertainment division is one of their bright spots in their portfolio.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

I don't really have a favorite, I think I'll be a Sheep today. I have all the consoles and a bunch of games for each, so I guess I'm a Manticore.

You coulda fooled me. I don't even remember you writing a postive piece on the 360. Maybe I missed it. Why don't you bump one of your recent topics up to see if its 360 praiseworthy.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

How did the awesome beast of a console called the 360 perform so well last year against the PS3 price drop and all of their supposedly awesome exclusives. This is just unheard of. Can someone explain this phenomenon.

jimmypsn

dude... this is meaningless and i will tell you why. at the beginning of this gen i said the 360 would be yet another "last place" console that i have owned and thought was awesome even though it would not win the gen or be the most popular console of the gen.

i don't see what the difference is now that we are going to saying the exact same thing except we are substituting the ps3 being a great console that ended up in last instead of the 360.

sure it may be entertaining and lol worthy but in the end place does not matter just what we got to play.

you are just doing topics like this to be a pain in the ass to the cows which is kinda lame tbo.

you don't have to go out of your way to make them look bad when they have spent the last 6 years doing a fine job of that on their own.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#77 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

In the land of lemmings, cows, sheep, hermits and whatever barnyard animals you can think of, the 360 has the ring of power, the ring to rule them all. hahahaah.

jimmypsn
Since when was a lemming or hermit a barnyard animal? My god you fail so much, the first page is filled with TC pwnage now this? You seriously need to take a break.
keybladegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78 keybladegamer
Member since 2011 • 516 Posts

Even with a one-year head start and 500 million usd marketing campaign for kinect, they are still 30 million sales behind the wii.

:lol:

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

How did the awesome beast of a console called the 360 perform so well last year against the PS3 price drop and all of their supposedly awesome exclusives. This is just unheard of. Can someone explain this phenomenon.

Riverwolf007

dude... this is meaningless and i will tell you why. at the beginning of this gen i said the 360 would be yet another "last place" console that i have owned and thought was awesome even though it would not win the gen or be the most popular console of the gen.

i don't see what the difference is now that we are going to saying the exact same thing except we are substituting the ps3 being a great console that ended up in last instead of the 360.

sure it may be entertaining and lol worthy but in the end place does not matter just what we got to play.

you are just doing topics like this to be a pain in the ass to the cows which is kinda lame tbo.

you don't have to go out of your way to make them look bad when they have spent the last 6 years doing a fine job of that on their own.

Youre a cool cat riverwolf. But you do realize this is par for the course in system wars don't you?
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

Youre a cool cat riverwolf. But you do realize this is par for the course in system wars don't you?

lol, i'm afraid the cows will have the post lvl raised again if you keep goading them! :lol:

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]dude... this is meaningless and i will tell you why. at the beginning of this gen i said the 360 would be yet another "last place" console that i have owned and thought was awesome even though it would not win the gen or be the most popular console of the gen.

Riverwolf007

lol, i'm afraid the cows will have the post lvl raised again if you keep goading them! :lol:

Only moron lemmings could insult themselves by bragging about getting ripped off and think they're being clever :lol: keep it coming :lol:
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 jimmypsn

Do posters need to tiptoe on eggshells here in system wars. Having your feelings hurt should not make you angry enough to want the post limit raised. Jeez. People need to grow some spines here. System wars should be about ribbing each other and having fun.

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
The Xbox 360 is preferred in North America over the PS3. North America is the largest console market. Japan is flat as a console market while handhelds are the big thing there.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 JohnF111
[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Youre a cool cat riverwolf. But you do realize this is par for the course in system wars don't you?Eddie-Vedder

Only moron lemmings could insult themselves by bragging about getting ripped off and think they're being clever :lol: keep it coming :lol:

Yeah but teh crossgame chat so it's worth it by far!!!!
LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

So when do Xbox 360 users get to have fun?

Where are the non-casual games?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#86 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Same library, safer option for multiplats...seems fair.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Even with a one-year head start and 500 million usd marketing campaign for kinect, they are still 30 million sales behind the wii.

:lol:

keybladegamer

:| the Wii had a five year start.

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ispeakfact

LazySloth718

Fun and the 360?

:cool:

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

This was already explained in the huge lemming parade that happened a couple of weeks ago.Stop spamming threads on SW TC.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

[QUOTE="Demonjoe93"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

ForzaGearsFace

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 super600  Moderator

LazySloth718

You do know people play multiplat games?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="Demonjoe93"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

ForzaGearsFace

Actually you're even sadder then demonjoe from what I have seen from your posting ****in the last couple of months.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ForzaGearsFace

This was already explained in the huge lemming parade that happened a couple of weeks ago.Stop spamming threads on SW TC.

super600
Nothing wrong with this thread you whining cow, please you are a nobody here and stop thinking you are a mod, guys like yourself made the tou change cause of your nonsense
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 JohnF111
[QUOTE="super600"]

ForzaGearsFace
Nothing wrong with this thread you whining cow, please you are a nobody here and stop thinking you are a mod, guys like yourself made the tou change cause of your nonsense

cry moar please!
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

jimmypsn

You coulda fooled me. I don't even remember you writing a postive piece on the 360. Maybe I missed it. Why don't you bump one of your recent topics up to see if its 360 praiseworthy.

Well you see, as a Manticore, I've mastered the art of transforming into Cows, Lemming, Sheep, Hermits, Worms and even Hedgehogs.

Lately, I have found plenty of reasons to transform into each form, well, almost each form.

See, with Cows, you have the luxury of things like free PSN, additional content / features / free retail games on disc for multi-plats, the 10-bit analog precision of DualShock 3, blu ray, the ability to install big ass harddrives, web browsers, a large variety of high quality exclusives, AAAAE games like Metal Gear Solid 4 etc etc.

Then with Hermits, you have the luxury of having the ultimate multi media machine that can do everything, along with the best performance and graphics for all multi-plats, the best overall controller in KB/M with more buttons than you can shake a stick at and more precision with mouse than ever possible on a controller (even 10-bit analog precision on DualShock3), mods, awesome exclusives, the actual ability to play RTS and MMO games etc. etc.

Then with Sheep, you have the awesome sales, awesome exclusive games like the critically acclaimed Galaxy games, all the great 1st party Nintendo franchises, the reliable hardware, etc. etc.

It's not that I don't have the ability to transform into a Lemming, it's just that I've never found myself in a position where I needed to do so in order to support an argument. What would I use, the small amount of exclusives? The fact that you have to pay to play online? The hardware failure rate? The archaic DVD format? The multiple discs? The Call of Duty timed exclusive DLC? Kinect??

I have just never been in a situation where I felt the need to transform into a Lemming, so no, I can't pull up any post history of me doing so, because it is non-existent.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Same reason why Justin Beiber sells, Americans love mindless fads.BigBoss255
This NA consumers are not the brightest.
SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 SuperFlakeman
Member since 2011 • 7411 Posts

Kinect and its massive marketing campaign.

It's a short term success, I can see that most people will get bored rather quickly outside of maybe Dance Central, due to the simplistic nature of the games that lack any kind of depth, as well as unresponsive controls.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

ForzaGearsFace

You really still think I'm a cow delusional and mad lemming.:lol:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Serious question, TC. Why the f*ck does it matter unless you're an idiotic fanboy?

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Demonjoe93

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

You really still think I'm a cow delusional and mad lemming.:lol:

Owned