Gran Turismo 5 Packaging Reveals Three Discs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BodyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 BodyElite
Member since 2009 • 2678 Posts

The 3rd disc contains video footage of Kaz and Kaz Harai sitting around laughing at Forza 3.

Nike_Air

Why would they be laughing? Turn 10 has released 2 AAA, award-winning sim racers before they even released 1... If anything, they should by crying!

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

Hmm look more like a collectiors set more than anything else in my opinion.

dj_shosh910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 dj_shosh910
Member since 2004 • 258 Posts

[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

The 3rd disc contains video footage of Kaz and Kaz Harai sitting around laughing at Forza 3.

BodyElite

Why would they be laughing? Turn 10 has released 2 AAA, award-winning sim racers before they even released 1... If anything, they should by crying!

Lol.No..they'd be laughing because of how many they sell.

I don't think they care about a little website called Gamespot that three quarters of Gran turismo players don't even know about. Probably more. Especially everyone in japan that will...will....buy this game on its release date... Well nearly all of them. Europe too...Same as NA..because of Nascar. If only they had the F1 license as well.. Wow. Imagine.

Alpha-Male22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Alpha-Male22
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

Though, it could just be collectors edition or something. I find it hard to believe that they've filled up three Blu-Ray discs.

SpinoRaptor24

It probably is a CE.

I think lemmings need to hold off on the ownage until we have a legit confirmation.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Gotta love all the lemmings flocking in here with the assumption that GT5 is confirmed to be 3 discs. :lol:

Apparently the thought of having something to retaliate with for FM3's multi disks facepalm-ing goodness sends the possibility of it being the COLLECTOR'S EDITION, pointed out numerously in the first page, right over their heads.

Logic is hard.

Communistsheep

Not the point, it's the hypocricy that follows, forza's second disc is NOT needed to play the game, yet they were bashed, and now when the same thing happens to gt, now you suddenly defend it?

I'm not "suddenly" defending it, if I wasn't okay with multidisks never would have bough SO:TLH.

And again, not even close to being the same thing as it's not even confirmed to be multidisk. All this talk is speculation based on a precious few seconds of a footage.