Gamespot neglects PC and Xbone

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Gamespot reviews are shitty. Alot of double standards and it doesn't make any sense how they use the score meter in a review.

Examples:

Game A: "8/10 for this more "HD" version, nothing new except some small texture change and framerate change! No multiplayer and replay value, pay the full price."

Game B: ""HD" version, alot of new textures, great multiplayer, great campaign, alot of content, includes 3 other games (if you buy it before november) and so alot of replay value and the price is lower then new games. BUT but but but... We hate the AI in the campaign. So 7/10."

Game C: "They increased the resolution and that's it, still the same game, the same 2 hours long (not a minute possibly longer), no replay value and pricey for it's content so we are not giving this one 9/10 like last gen, this time we give it a 10/10 cus I love it!."

Game D: "KOJIMA KOJIMA KOJIMA 10/10"

Also the articles are mostly about movies or destiny.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Gamespot has gotten lazy. Reviews reflected by gifts, money and pats on the ass. I used to come here for news and reviews. That are a joke here now.

I'm only here for SW but even this is getting old since Xbox is the clear choice this gen.

TrustyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TrustyGamer
Member since 2015 • 233 Posts

@lostrib said:

they still review a lot of random indie stuff for PC

True, and on a side note, every time I see your avatar I want to play Final Fantasy IV again.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

Less BS more recent examples (aka last 1-2 years)

Accusations, anecdotes, and he say she say are garbage arguments what are we in grade school?