Gamespot neglects PC and Xbone

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@nyadc said:

The fact of the matter and problem is GameSpot seems to favor whatever is the most popular thing at whatever given moment, it's pathetic.

That gears of war flop really touched you...

@HalcyonScarlet said:

And I hate to say it, but it seems to me at least, that games which are more or less just re-released on PS4, seem to get a lot less criticism in their reviews. In fact they get praised for it and get better scores. But games re-released on other systems seem to take an ass kicking.

I might not be accurate with that, but I get that feeling sometimes.

Hahaha That Journey 10 really sting doesn't it..

@isturbo1984 said:

It's pretty obvious they are neglecting every platform except for the PS4. This is a fact. Evidence is all around the website. And the reason is because of the market. By the numbers... the PC market is dead, save for mobas... the Xbox One has sold more than twice the amount of Wii Us... and the Ps4 has sold more than twice the amount of Xbox Ones. Buyers and sellers are paying attention to the PS4 and any and all news surrounding the system is what is important. Commercially. Sony doesn't have to pay off the media. If vg news sites like GS wants to make money off clicks, PS4 articles is the way to do it, unless it is some scandal. Most everything else just attracts trolls and fanboys (like the SW here).

Hahahaa so what type of fanboy are you.? I just want to know how to tag you on your flora and fauna thread..lol

Oh wait you are a lemming...

isturbo1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By isturbo1984
Member since 2015 • 660 Posts

@tormentos:

am i a lemming? how so? please explain.

besides, what does fanboyism have to do with any of this?? i expressly mentioned the market, the retailers and the industry that points to web sites playing favorites... not fans or the fanboys. but if it was the Xbx One that was selling 30 mil worldwide and the PS4 with only 15 mil systems sold, i assume the trend would be opposite. youre quite defensive today. nobody was attacking our precious playstations.

but glad youre liking the flora and fuana thread.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

Maybe they don't get much traffic to those reviews. How many of you read them? Supply and demand works for every business.,

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@isturbo1984 said:

It's pretty obvious they are neglecting every platform except for the PS4. This is a fact. Evidence is all around the website. And the reason is because of the market. By the numbers... the PC market is dead, save for mobas... the Xbox One has sold more than twice the amount of Wii Us... and the Ps4 has sold more than twice the amount of Xbox Ones. Buyers and sellers are paying attention to the PS4 and any and all news surrounding the system is what is important. Commercially. Sony doesn't have to pay off the media. If vg news sites like GS wants to make money off clicks, PS4 articles is the way to do it, unless it is some scandal. Most everything else just attracts trolls and fanboys (like the SW here).

what numbers ? ...... PC market or PC gaming Market ? ...

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

It isn't just Gamespot. I've noticed at Metacritic that a lot of games have the preponderance of their reviews for a given platform and then ya get just a smattering of them for other platforms.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@Wickerman777 said:

It isn't just Gamespot. I've noticed at Metacritic that a lot of games have the preponderance of their reviews for a given platform and then ya get just a smattering of them for other platforms.

Blame multi plats. Why review one game multiple times?

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#57 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

@running-target: Unions were so awesome. I wish we still had them. The Reviewers Legion was my main union and I miss it so. Always gave me a reason to write reviews and edit for people. The good old days. RIP good GameSpot.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13665 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

And I hate to say it, but it seems to me at least, that games which are more or less just re-released on PS4, seem to get a lot less criticism in their reviews. In fact they get praised for it and get better scores. But games re-released on other systems seem to take an ass kicking.

I might not be accurate with that, but I get that feeling sometimes.

Hahaha That Journey 10 really sting doesn't it..

Not really interested in your little indie/arcade games.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

most pppl who use gamespot are consolites it we go by forum activity and the number of video ch exclusively dedicated to consoles

isturbo1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 isturbo1984

@the_master_race: the PC users are arguably make up most of the gaming population... but also make up the least of it, ironically. the bulk of your PC gamers play just one or two games, like their preferred moba or MMO. not really PC gamers or "gamers" at all. butt hat is a whole 'nother can of worms i wasnt looking to argue. wasnt meant as a dis. it was just to underline the point that the PS4 userbase compared to everyone else is HUGE.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

The XBone is grossly over represented given its position with gamers. Advertising budget is the only thing keeping it afloat.

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Notorious1234NA

if you want more PC coverage on the wrong forum

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

I been stop taking anything they say about games seriously. They clearly are bias against certain consoles and game genres. The only reason I come on here is because of the forum boards so I can chat with real gamers, no matter how off the wall I may think you'll views are, at least I know most of you'll are gamers that's open minded about the consoles and genre of games. When you have "gaming journalist" saying they don't want to get a console cause it has no games that interest them but you post reviews and previews of that consoles games then I lose all respect for you. I don't take any websites reviews seriously when it comes to what games I want and play but Gamespot is at the bottom of my list.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#64 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@the_master_race said:

EuroGamer , PCG , RPS and DSOG are the only websites where I can find something kewl to read , GS is a history now

Dsogaming is always the first website that I visit when I turn on my Computer. It's run by few handle of people but it's way ahead of Gamespot in terms of video game news. They stay away from stuff like Gamergate, Swating or this youtuber is bitching about that thing and other crap. They only stick with gaming news. They also cover a lot of AA titles, that are great but they are never covered by something like Gamespot.

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Notorious1234NA

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I been stop taking anything they say about games seriously. They clearly are bias against certain consoles and game genres. The only reason I come on here is because of the forum boards so I can chat with real gamers, no matter how off the wall I may think you'll views are, at least I know most of you'll are gamers that's open minded about the consoles and genre of games. When you have "gaming journalist" saying they don't want to get a console cause it has no games that interest them but you post reviews and previews of that consoles games then I lose all respect for you. I don't take any websites reviews seriously when it comes to what games I want and play but Gamespot is at the bottom of my list.

someone who doesn't like something reviewing that material tends to be more honest and less biased compared to a fanboy reviewing said material aka IGN

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Cloud_imperium

@isturbo1984 said:

@the_master_race: the PC users are arguably make up most of the gaming population... but also make up the least of it, ironically. the bulk of your PC gamers play just one or two games, like their preferred moba or MMO. not really PC gamers or "gamers" at all. butt hat is a whole 'nother can of worms i wasnt looking to argue. wasnt meant as a dis. it was just to underline the point that the PS4 userbase compared to everyone else is HUGE.

Moba and MMO players are more gamers than the ones playing COD (most profitable Console game. That said, there is still huge market for other genres. Total War Rome 2 sold over 5 million on PC. TW Warhammer trailer currently has over 5 million views. Diablo 3 sold 14.7 million copies in 6 months on PC alone (Not including sales of entire 2013, 2014 and 2015... Just June 2012-Dec 2012 and first week of Reaper of Souls). I can bet that over 22 million out of 30 million are PC sales.

Then you have games like Civilization sitting over 7 million copies sold. A lot of games sell better on PC too, like Portal 2, Sanctum 2 (95% sales on PC), XCom etc. Right now it's the strongest platform and it's going strong. "PS4 userbase compared to everyone else is huge". No it's not. So far only 25.3 million PS4s are shipped and Steam alone has 125 Million active users.

Roughly 60+ Million people on Steam own better hardware than the one in PS4 which is way higher number than the one recorded last year. Not all 125 million are "core gamers" but same can be said about those who just play COD and watch TV via Console and nothing else, as well. At the end of the day, all we can do is compare numbers and those numbers are way higher on PC than on PS4 (or even when you combine all Consoles). The only difference between PC Gaming of today and the past is that, it's now way more accessible, so there are more noobs in the community than ever before but there is also more variety in games than ever before.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#67  Edited By Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Wickerman777 said:

Funny how none of you xbox supporters cared when myself and others brought this up last gen regarding how x360 used to get favored by all the media. The ps3 was their system to hate. Kinda like politics in America... everything Obama gets praised and twisted to insane levels of "greatness" by the extreme left media (which is almost all Big Media), and the only alternative is the extreme right fanaticism, there is no middle ground (or party, at least in America, Europe has that at least)... sucks and I have been saying it for years...

Agendas will always be around...in the web that agenda is money, and in some cases social issues that have no place in game reviews.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68  Edited By asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries: So the grand total of your evidence of this great injustice is one review by Cameron Woolsey (AKA camachine) who isn't even listed as a staff member, just a regular member? Looks like sour grapes to me. It appears that you're a bit bitter that the Xbox isn't as popular this gen as it was last. Otherwise, where was all this outrage when Xbox 360 versions got reviews when the PS3 version didn't? Where was this outrage when Gamespot put out a whole series of videos sponsored by MS that focused on famous pro athletes playing games solely on Xbox One?

isturbo1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 isturbo1984

@Cloud_imperium:i agree with all that. its just that i dont agree with that most PC gamers consist of 99% hardcore gamers.. while console owners are 99% casuals who play madden and cod.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tormentos

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Is a sad day when an Indie take all your lovable xbox franchises and seat them on its lap..hahaha

So want to bet Halo 5 will not score a 10.?

guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#72  Edited By guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

GS has a great community that is what I like about this site. Kotaku and Giantbomb are where I like to get my gaming information and reviews. I always found the reviews and information they decide to share on GS is biased and unfair at times.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#73  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

The problem TC is that most of the staff plays mostly Playstation it's fairly obvious. They don't review PC games because they don't want to get dragged over the coals by actual fans of games that will rip their crap reviews apart because it was based on playing a game for 10 hours and will expose they don't really know what they are talking about.

As far as Xbox One goes, they just use it for clickbait articles to feed the Sony trolls for clicks. Most of the senior staff already admitted they don't even own Xboxes.

The other problem is they need some younger blood in the mix. Most of the staff are older gamers that don't really have the time to really get in depth with a large number of games and it shows in the reviews. At the end Kevin Van Ord was just going thru the motions in his reviews. You could tell when he didn't really like a genre or game but was talking about it because he had to.

This site was a lot better back in the days when they had actual writers that specialized in particular genres. Like when Maxwell McGhee used to write about fighting games, you knew he knew what he was talking about since he played and liked fighting games. Now it's just a sort of a factory mentality churning out reviews articles for clicks. Just my two cents.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#74 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@Cloud_imperium said:
@the_master_race said:

EuroGamer , PCG , RPS and DSOG are the only websites where I can find something kewl to read , GS is a history now

Dsogaming is always the first website that I visit when I turn on my Computer. It's run by few handle of people but it's way ahead of Gamespot in terms of video game news. They stay away from stuff like Gamergate, Swating or this youtuber is bitching about that thing and other crap. They only stick with gaming news. They also cover a lot of AA titles, that are great but they are never covered by something like Gamespot.

finding news about PC gaming and new tech demos are the main reason I visit this website but I also like it’s PC-Performance-Analyses articles which I found really helpful

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@running-target said:

@-God-: @nyadc: Member since 1990, what kind of sorcery is this XD.

Well, i'm god.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts
@-God- said:
@running-target said:

@-God-: @nyadc: Member since 1990, what kind of sorcery is this XD.

Well, i'm god.

Well, if you're god then am I the devil?

ralphikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ralphikari
Member since 2006 • 752 Posts

Gamespot is an empty shell of what it was in heyday they reviewed games like Baldur's Gate, Unreal and Deus Ex. The new outfit has no standard or consistency and is full of misinformation and skewed preferences. I wonder if they still have an editorial chief who goes through the write-up's before publishing.

I still check the forums because it's become a habit. Laugh as you may, Game Informer has more in-depth and objective reviews, and IGN has a much better user community than the toxic one infesting GS.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 HalcyonScarlet

@tormentos said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Is a sad day when an Indie take all your lovable xbox franchises and seat them on its lap..hahaha

You misunderstand, I'm not too interested in indie/arcade games in general, I'll play them every now and then and they're just the norm on the PC. I like them, but I don't rate them or get excited about them like I do with the bigger games.

Doubt it, only Halo 2 and 3 were actually good. Halo 5 will get a 7 or 8 at best. And why would I care about Xbox games, they all suck apart from Forza Motor Sport.

And you know I haven't even got a working Xbox One any more right? And I ain't payin for a repair, they want £100 for a repair. On top of all that money I've already wasted on that lump of shit and it's games, which isn't even the console they promised me at launch when they hustled me into buying Kinect. So I wont even be able to have Forza MS 6. I'm permanently done with MS for that. I'm too fuckin mad at MS to support them anymore. They're just hustlers that treat their fans like shit.

Literally PC and 360 is all I have. Although, someone gave me a PS2 and a bucket full of games the other day for free, so I'm checking them out now. I have quite a PS1 and PS2 collection already. Although I'm disappointed to find out most of the games from that era were not 60Hz in the UK.

Being a fanboy to these console companies is so dumb, you have no idea how much they don't care about you.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@tormentos said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

You misunderstand, I'm not too interested in indie/arcade games in general, I'll play them every now and then and they're just the norm on the PC. I like them, but I don't rate them or get excited about them like I do with the bigger games.

Doubt it, only Halo 2 and 3 were actually good. Halo 5 will get a 7 or 8 at best. And why would I care about Xbox games, they all suck apart from Forza Motor Sport.

And you know I haven't even got a working Xbox One any more right? And I ain't payin for a repair, they want £100 for a repair. On top of all that money I've already wasted on that lump of shit and it's games, which isn't even the console they promised me at launch when they hustled me into buying Kinect. So I wont even be able to have Forza MS 6. I'm permanently done with MS for that. I'm too fuckin mad at MS to support them anymore. They're just hustlers that treat their fans like shit.

Literally PC and 360 is all I have. Although, someone gave me a PS2 and a bucket full of games the other day for free, so I'm checking them out now. I have quite a PS1 and PS2 collection already. Although I'm disappointed to find out most of the games from that era were not 60Hz in the UK.

Being a fanboy to these console companies is so dumb, you have no idea how much they don't care about you.

Zing!

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#80  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Aren't conspiracy theory's awesome?

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#81 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

lol at actually using this site as a news source for games.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Cloud_imperium

@isturbo1984 said:

@Cloud_imperium:i agree with all that. its just that i dont agree with that most PC gamers consist of 99% hardcore gamers.. while console owners are 99% casuals who play madden and cod.

I'm not saying 99% Console gamers are casuals. I'm just saying that in every community, there are different kind of gamers and roughly 60+ million Steam users have high end PCs (more powerful than PS4) built for high end games (Total War, Star Citizen, Unreal Tournament etc). So, not all of them have low end PCs, only capable of playing Minecraft or Dota 2.

And of course not all of those 60 million are going to buy every game. Some will buy X game, others will buy Y game or Z game. But at the end of the day, the numbers will be good enough to convince devs to continue making 40-60$ buy-to-play games and not just F2P Mobas. That's all what I'm saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#83 deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

@mesome713 said:

4 to Kirby and the Rainbow Curse confuses me.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is an abomination. 4/10 is way too generous.

And that's coming from a Kirby fan.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Yep it does. Satellite Reign has been released on PC, a spiritual successor to Syndicate Wars, which got an 8 on PC Gamer and many positive user reviews on Steam. But whatever, GS is not my only source for reviews.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#85 deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@hernandezzzz said:
@mesome713 said:

4 to Kirby and the Rainbow Curse confuses me.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is an abomination. 4/10 is way too generous.

And that's coming from a Kirby fan.

Whatever , that game is a solid 8/9, the 4 player coop is amazing, the collections are awesome, and the story is some of the best Kirby has ever had. Just check out metacritic, game is great, and couldnt be stopped by all the UK hate.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Read through this thread and wow.. Is it 2006 again? Sony fanboys were ALL OVER sites like 1up and IGN talking about how there was some deep rooted conspiracy against the PS3. I mean, hey, maybe they had a point as do the Lems crying their eyes out in this thread.

Point being.. The thinly veiled bitching and moaning about people not liking the XBox is not fooling a soul. Man, yall better pray Halo 5 is worth the wait. I've never seen so many sour grapes picked for a single bottle of wine before.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

You scratched up one example, an indie game you didn't care enough to purchase in the 5 months it's been on the Bone, but care deeply about the review coming out late? GTFO.

You want to convince me? Go back to the beginning of the site. Index every missed or late review for every platform. Cherry picking what suits your narrative gets you zero points. Fanboys see conspiracies everywhere, and you're one of the biggest around.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#88 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

The way Gamespot is covering movie news is like they are doing their job well on video game side. I don't visit main page anymore. I mostly use other websites and come here to use forums.

CNet used to operate a site called TV.com, which talked a lot about movies. Chances are they had some staff come over from that site when it shut down, and/or they are trying new angles to get site traffic because they are running short on interesting gaming journalism.

illage2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 2

#89 illage2
Member since 2011 • 713 Posts

@isturbo1984: PC market is dead? Says who? The PC market is growing day by day.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@illage2 said:

@isturbo1984: PC market is dead? Says who? The PC market is growing day by day.

PC gaming is dying again

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Fact of the matter is that most publishers are going to give websites the version of the game that's on the dominant platform for the current Gen. This gen. Its the ps4, last gen it was 360, the gen before that was ps2. I don't think there are any sinister intensions behind it.

You made a sensible post, I'm in awe right now...

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@santoron: I'm not taking you seriously ever. Why? Because you act like you are above all this but in the end you are not and you have shown your true colors numerous times. I know what you are.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#93 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

PC games are getting the most coverage right now at PAX from Gamespot. Go click on the icon up top.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

This site is biased and full of double standards. They were like this last gen with the 360 wearing the crown. Now, it's the ps4. My solution is to read user reviews on steam if videos interest me. If the reviews are very positive or overwhelmingly positive the game is usually good.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 tormentos

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You are a butthurt lemming piss with MS because it released under power hardware so trying to be anything other than what you are is waste of time,since on sensitive xbox threads you go in and dressed in your lemming suit.

And a game is a game you can't downplaying them all you want is most games this days are the same shit,with different skins,so when something new comes alone and try something different and is good to hell with what the so call ""hardcore"" think PC is fill with games like these for a reason creativity is better than the same shit over and over again for ages.

I would rather play The tomorrow children and Uncharted this year,because you know how exactly more or less those games will be,while The Tomorrow Children is something new.

And yes again you still a lemm,i also have a PC now and most of my multies are on PC doesn't make me a hermit..

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 oflow

@notorious1234na said:

someone who doesn't like something reviewing that material tends to be more honest and less biased compared to a fanboy reviewing said material aka IGN

But a review from someone that doesnt like a game also usually misses huge swaths of important details about the game because the person doesnt actually care enough or played enough to figure out how certain mechanics or features in the game work. I often see reviews by reviewers that dont like games and it pretty apparent they dont really even know how the game works so they make a lot of assumptions and call things bad when the reality is they were just doing it wrong.

This is currently the problem with GS reviews in general.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@tormentos said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

You are a butthurt lemming piss with MS because it released under power hardware so trying to be anything other than what you are is waste of time,since on sensitive xbox threads you go in and dressed in your lemming suit.

And a game is a game you can't downplaying them all you want is most games this days are the same shit,with different skins,so when something new comes alone and try something different and is good to hell with what the so call ""hardcore"" think PC is fill with games like these for a reason creativity is better than the same shit over and over again for ages.

I would rather play The tomorrow children and Uncharted this year,because you know how exactly more or less those games will be,while The Tomorrow Children is something new.

And yes again you still a lemm,i also have a PC now and most of my multies are on PC doesn't make me a hermit..

Dude, you're wasting your own time with this shit. You want me to still be a lem, so you can try and attack me about Xbox related crap I don't care about. And also because without that, you would have absolutely nothing against me. You can't take it that someone jumped ship, because you want me to be a lem, as it suits you. That's pathetic.

I always knew X1 was less powerful, that's what is so funny about your desperate rant. But I always knew both were weak (PS4 and X1), so I chose the one with Kinect, I thought it might have more innovation, since it would have been a standard this time. And you're not me, how the **** would you know if I cared about teh powah that much. I hardly mentioned it last gen. I care that there is less of a generational leap this gen, but that's in general. I jumped ship when MS dropped Kinect. Oh and wake up call, the PS4 is WEAK. It's more powerful compared to what? The Wii U, the Xbox One? It's laughable that you still get fuzzy feelings in your pants about how powerful the PS4 is. It struggles against my 750Ti, WTF.

Having a PC doesn't mean anything, I've always had one. But now it's all I care about and it's all I need. It doesn't matter if you have one, only if you choose to have it as your primary gaming system. You clearly haven't. You're still a console fanboy.

And I don't have to be into indie games if I don't want to.

You're a desperate and insecure fanboy of a company who couldn't give a shit about you, while they milk your wallet. That's your business. While on the PC, we get most of your games and we get better and more frequent deals.

I'm never going to being a lem or console fanboy again, but you can waste all the time you want thinking I am.

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Notorious1234NA

@oflow: or maybe the game just sucks as majority of videogames made do.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 oflow

@notorious1234na: i've read quite a few reviews where the reviewer talks about mechanics and doesnt understand how they work. thats user error not the game.