First flop of the year?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Everyone Hates it ? Reviews have it on 77% Doesn't seem like everyone hates it. *Sony Closing Studios Left And Right* Sony doesn't own them so idk where you pulled that from. They made the Engine before Sony have them the Greenlight so it seems like they did it more out of passion, obviously they want it to sell but since we have no numbers yet we don't know how well it has sold, its a Niche Title clearly. I know your a bad Sheep but jesus :?

KBFloYd

stopped reading right there

Did it out of passion is perhaps not the right way to say it but they didn't have permission from sony so clearly they were confident in their ability, the developers themselves while making Sly Cooper HD collection said they would have loved to further the series. But yeah you won't respond to me just using average comebacks like *Stopped Reading There* Sheep Gonna Sheep.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#202 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Everyone Hates it ? Reviews have it on 77% Doesn't seem like everyone hates it. *Sony Closing Studios Left And Right* Sony doesn't own them so idk where you pulled that from. They made the Engine before Sony have them the Greenlight so it seems like they did it more out of passion, obviously they want it to sell but since we have no numbers yet we don't know how well it has sold, its a Niche Title clearly. I know your a bad Sheep but jesus :?

Blake135

Did it out of passion is perhaps not the right way to say it but they didn't have permission from sony so clearly they were confident in their ability, the developers themselves while making Sly Cooper HD collection said they would have loved to further the series. But yeah you won't respond to me just using average comebacks like *Stopped Reading There* Sheep Gonna Sheep.

i don't argue with people who i can't change their minds or "win" the conversation....

you're to level headed and appear to deny that sly cooper bombed...

i won't be able to change that... to you the game is the 2nd coming...nothing i can say to change that.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts

[QUOTE="layton2012"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

was thinking insomniac made this game...

well i'm sure sanzaru are not as happy as sly fans.

KBFloYd

I think they're thrilled, they asked to make this because they were fans of sly and they enjoyed making the collection. I get it your troll, but for someone that supposedly want this game was never a fan to begin with, because most Sly fans are happy with the game and score.

they are thrilled?

mmm ok..i'm done

The game is getting decent reviews, and the fans are enjoying, and noone know the sales yet which are the only wildcard at the moment, and the only people calling it garbage are review whores like you, who haven't even played the game. Maybe not thrilled but I'd bet they are satisfied. For an unproven dev they did a decent job.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
was there a hype thread? I know there was a massive thread on it..but hype? Anyways.. the game is looking great just like the first 3 games... I feel sorry for anyone who just looks at a score to determine whether they will purchase or not.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 KBFloYd

was there a hype thread? I know there was a massive thread on it..but hype?campzor

oxymoron1.jpg

you're one of the ones hyping this game...

if there was a poll of hype what would you have hyped it?

Get ready for this eveyone......Bomb incoming..

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Blake135

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

KBFloYd

i don't argue with people who i can't change their minds or "win" the conversation....

you're to level headed and appear to deny that sly cooper bombed...

i won't be able to change that... to you the game is the 2nd coming...nothing i can say to change that.

The game is the 2nd Coming ? Once again spurting out random crap as always, I think the game is average with Sly Fans being happy for it. Never have I hyped it being anything more then a Decent Sly game and it is a Decent sly game nothing more. Sly Series has always been around the 80% So I don't see a problem. Your just giving out SW dribble being called out for saying a statement like *Sony Closing Studios* Ok ? has nothing to do with this topic since they don't own Sanzaru Games.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 layton2012

[QUOTE="campzor"]was there a hype thread? I know there was a massive thread on it..but hype?KBFloYd

oxymoron1.jpg

You can't ask if, because now that there is a score what we would of said is irrelevant, there was no hype, there wasn't even a thread until a day who're it releases and many people on SW were oblivious to its release.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#208 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="clr84651"]

IF THAT'S TRUE YOU REALLY ARE A MORON!!! NO ONE HYPED THIS GAME TO SCORE BETTER THAN 7-8.

OneInchMan99

i'm not a moron, i've been trolling this whole time. Seeing you guys this riled up has made me a happy camper

LOL,your not a moron but you admit to trolling.......therefore you are a moron LOL

Nahh just too nice
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#209 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Never had any interest in this series. Might pickup the first game on PSN if I'm feeling up to trying something new.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 layton2012
Never had any interest in this series. Might pickup the first game on PSN if I'm feeling up to trying something new.Zeviander
The first one is very different than the rest, much shorter too,I suggest starting with the second if you want the best game in the series and get what is in the new release.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 KBFloYd

The game is the 2nd Coming ? Once again spurting out random crap as always, I think the game is average with Sly Fans being happy for it. Never have I hyped it being anything more then a Decent Sly game and it is a Decent sly game nothing more. Sly Series has always been around the 80% So I don't see a problem. Your just giving out SW dribble being called out for saying a statement like *Sony Closing Studios* Ok ? has nothing to do with this topic since they don't own Sanzaru Games.

Blake135

what exactly are we arguing here? make that clear first and i will give you better answers.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="campzor"]was there a hype thread? I know there was a massive thread on it..but hype?layton2012

oxymoron1.jpg

You can't ask if, because now that there is a score what we would of said is irrelevant, there was no hype, there wasn't even a thread until a day who're it releases and many people on SW were oblivious to its release.

trust me....

i know this cow.... he will make his own bed and lie in it...

if he gives it an 8 he looks stupid...if he gives it a 7 admits the game was garbage from the start..lol

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 layton2012

oxymoron1.jpg

KBFloYd

trust me....

if he gives it an 8 he looks stupid...if he gives it a 7 admits the game was garbage from the start..lol

Your a troll, a 7.0 is not garbage, did you think Skyward Sword was garbage??
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 KBFloYd

Your a troll, a 7.0 is not garbage, did you think Skyward Sword was garbage??layton2012

like i told your dumbass before....you can like the game even if everyone else thinks is garbage..

besides....skyward sword is a bad example..metacritic hurts your case.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Zeviander
The first one is very different than the rest, much shorter too,I suggest starting with the second if you want the best game in the series and get what is in the new release.layton2012
*writes down on to-buy list* Good to know. Thanks. I'd hate to buy to buy an entire collection of games only to play the first and find out I don't like it.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 campzor

oxymoron1.jpg

KBFloYd

trust me....

7 is garbage? i guess skyward sword is then....
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 KBFloYd

7 is garbage? i guess skyward sword is then....campzor

cmon... tell me you little monkey...what would you have given it?

huh?

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#218 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

[QUOTE="layton2012"]Your a troll, a 7.0 is not garbage, did you think Skyward Sword was garbage??KBFloYd

like i told your dumbass before....you can like the game even if everyone else thinks is garbage..

No, Skyward Sword is a PERFECT example because it shows how much of an idiot fanboy you are being.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="layton2012"]Your a troll, a 7.0 is not garbage, did you think Skyward Sword was garbage??lx_theo

No, Skyward Sword is a PERFECT example because it shows how much of an idiot fanboy you are being.

if metacritic had it at 9 or 8...then you could agrue sly cooper was a good game...however its 7's across the board...

unlike skyward sword where most people disagreed with gamespot..

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 layton2012

[QUOTE="layton2012"]Your a troll, a 7.0 is not garbage, did you think Skyward Sword was garbage??KBFloYd

LOL Metacritic, on SW only GS review matters, so by your posts, Skyward Sward is garbage.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 campzor

[QUOTE="campzor"]7 is garbage? i guess skyward sword is then....KBFloYd

huh?

touch a nerve there did i.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Blake135

[QUOTE="layton2012"]The first one is very different than the rest, much shorter too,I suggest starting with the second if you want the best game in the series and get what is in the new release.Zeviander
*writes down on to-buy list* Good to know. Thanks. I'd hate to buy to buy an entire collection of games only to play the first and find out I don't like it.

Got a PS3 Zev ? is so I would reccomend the HD collection If not..I agree that Sly 2 is the better game, look up the story if you get confused.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="layton2012"]Your a troll, a 7.0 is not garbage, did you think Skyward Sword was garbage??layton2012

LOL Metacritic, on SW only GS review matters, so by your posts, Skyward Sward is garbage.

ok... now people are turning to the lols...

fine laugh it up fuzzballs..

game was a disspointing flop to eveyone but the fanboys...hope you guys enjoy your game..because it's probably the last..

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

I've always interpreted a 6-7 as a "for the fans" kind of score.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="campzor"]7 is garbage? i guess skyward sword is then....campzor

huh?

so... you ignored my question though didn't you?

go back to playing sports...you don't have the vocabulary to talk on forums you mangled english cow.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 whiskeystrike

go back to playing sports...you don't have the vocabulary to talk on forums you mangled english cow.

KBFloYd

Are there Australian cows as well?

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 campzor

[QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

huh?

KBFloYd

of course i ignored it, whatever i said, you would have made some witty sheep remark derp.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Zeviander
Got a PS3 Zev ? is so I would reccomend the HD collection If not..I agree that Sly 2 is the better game, look up the story if you get confused.Blake135
Almost a year to the day, actually, now that I think of it. I'm not sure I want to invest in the whole collection before knowing if I like it or not. I barely know anything about the Sly series aside from the fact it's about a racoon (?) cat-burglar stealth-platformer on the PS2. That, and I've still got tons of games I know I'll like still waiting to be purchased, and many more waiting to be played... ._.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

whiskeystrike

Are there Australian cows as well?

good question... i'll have to google it and get back to you.

sorry i couldn't help you.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 KBFloYd

of course i ignored it, whatever i said, you would have made some witty sheep remark derp.campzor

derp is exactly what you are...now go back to sports and your playstation.... oh no wait... you have to come here and prove playstation is for smart people too... the braindead station 4 is going to bomb in your face wierdzor.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 layton2012

KBFloYd

ok... now people are turning to the lols...

fine laugh it up fuzzballs..

game was a disspointing flop to eveyone but the fanboys...hope you guys enjoy your game..because it's probably the last..

The game was dissapointing flop to trolls like you, it was exactly what everybody else expected. Noone was expecting AA let alone AAA.You are a embarrassment to Sheep.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 whiskeystrike
[QUOTE="Blake135"]Got a PS3 Zev ? is so I would reccomend the HD collection If not..I agree that Sly 2 is the better game, look up the story if you get confused.Zeviander
Almost a year to the day, actually, now that I think of it. I'm not sure I want to invest in the whole collection before knowing if I like it or not. I barely know anything about the Sly series aside from the fact it's about a racoon (?) cat-burglar stealth-platformer on the PS2. That, and I've still got tons of games I know I'll like still waiting to be purchased, and many more waiting to be played... ._.

If you're okay with digital copies there are some you can just get on PSN by themselves.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 whiskeystrike

Sheep don't claim KBfloyd btw.

They're generally a docile but respected group, not him.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 KBFloYd

The game was dissapointing flop to trolls like you, it was exactly what everybody else expected. Noone was expecting AA let alone AAA.You are a embarrassment to Sheep.layton2012

yea, 7.0 is great and just what the fans wanted...

XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

Sly Cooper Theives in Time 7.5

OUCH

Animal-Mother
Everyone thought it would get at least a 8.0 score. I was surprised that this game flopped though. Glad I didn't pre-order it like I was going to do. The PS3 starts out with 1 "AAA" Ni No Kuni and 1 "A" flop Sly Cooper: Theives in Time.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 layton2012

Sheep don't claim KBfloyd btw.

They're generally a docile but respected group, not him.

whiskeystrike
I figured, I do consider myself a sheep the majority of the time, I bought every Nintendo at launch since the N64, but I don't tolerate people who claim a game is garbage that isn't under a 7.0 at the very least. Sly is a good game, and I have played it. It's no Mario but I missed last gen platformers.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 layton2012

[QUOTE="layton2012"]The game was dissapointing flop to trolls like you, it was exactly what everybody else expected. Noone was expecting AA let alone AAA.You are a embarrassment to Sheep.KBFloYd

yea, 7.0 is great and just what the fans wanted...

No, not what they wanted, but most fans expected it.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 campzor

[QUOTE="campzor"] of course i ignored it, whatever i said, you would have made some witty sheep remark derp.KBFloYd

derp is exactly what you are...now go back to sports and your playstation.... oh no wait... you have to come here and prove playstation is for smart people too... the braindead station 4 is going to bomb in your face wierdzor.

and there it is.

How are those wii u ports going?

XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]You can always depend on Sony to deliver the first flop of the yeartonitorsi

True tea.

They also delivered the first AAA.

True tea as well.

Yeah, but they delivered 8 out of 9 Flops to end last year. The only "AAA" was the MOVE game Harry Potter's Book of Spells. lol!!
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Blake135

[QUOTE="Blake135"]Got a PS3 Zev ? is so I would reccomend the HD collection If not..I agree that Sly 2 is the better game, look up the story if you get confused.Zeviander

If you got other games to play then by all means finish them the Sly Series has never been a *Must Play* they are Silly and Fun with Decent characters, a *Decent* Series during the PS2 Years. Perhaps Check out some videos if you have spare time.

Sly 4 Seems to stick to its Roots, some consider this a good thing more like a blast to the past, however I can see how some Reviewers thought of it as a negative, the developers not trying to *evolve* the Sly games for a more Modern Generation.

Do what ya want playing them won't be a experience you will remember forever but they are fun games that I enjoyed when I was younger, haven't played them in awhile soo..my opinion may be alittle skewed from memory :P. Don't know If I would enjoy them as much If I played them these days.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 whiskeystrike

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time doesn't mess with the foundation set by its enjoyable predecessors.

Graceful controls and well-designed levels make Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time another satisfying entry in the series.

There are occasional stumbles, but Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is another good entry in the platforming series.

Sounds like what the fans wanted

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="campzor"]7 is garbage? i guess skyward sword is then....campzor

huh?

:lol:

He mad.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 KBFloYd

No, not what they wanted, but most fans expected it.layton2012

what Most fans expected my a55....butthurt all over this thread.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 layton2012

[QUOTE="layton2012"]No, not what they wanted, but most fans expected it.KBFloYd

what Most fans expected my a55....butthurt all over this thread.

I for one wasn't expecting more than A on GS, I was hoping for AA, but I knew it was a long shot.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 KBFloYd

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time doesn't mess with the foundation set by its enjoyable predecessors.

Graceful controls and well-designed levels make Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time another satisfying entry in the series.

There are occasional stumbles, but Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is another good entry in the platforming series.

whiskeystrike

lol every review even ones that get below 7 are like that...reviewers have to be proffessional...

look at the score... it doesn't match your comment.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 KBFloYd

I for one wasn't expecting more than A on GS, I was hoping for AA, but I knew it was a long shot.layton2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo

see that wasn't so hard... it flopped... that's ok...sony's 1st party was never their strong suit.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#247 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

KBFloYd

lol every review even ones that get below 7 are like that...reviewers have to be proffessional...

I looked at it, and it says "good" right under it. :? 

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="campzor"] of course i ignored it, whatever i said, you would have made some witty sheep remark derp.campzor

and there it is.

How are those wii u ports going?

they are basically playable movies...like last of us and uncharted..

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 layton2012

[QUOTE="layton2012"] I for one wasn't expecting more than A on GS, I was hoping for AA, but I knew it was a long shot.KBFloYd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo

see that wasn't so hard... it flopped... that's ok...sony's 1st party was never their strong suit.

Sorry, what did that add to the discussion. Enjoy playing you 8+ games, because clearly anything lower 7.5 is "garbage" in your opinion
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

W1NGMAN-

I looked at it, and it says "good" right under it. :?

yea that mean it's ok...

sly fanboys thought it was going to be "great"...didn't you?