First flop of the year?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

hmmm sig needs updated, flop or not, at least it's a game!blue_hazy_basic

As far as I know, it's a multiplat, there's the Vita and the PS3 version just like with All-Stars, doesn't count as exclusive.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] There has to be a poll, yes. It means people can't just make stuff up based on skimming the predictions, people can't go back and change, and much more. Its just common sense.

Desperate dumb***

lostrib

LOL not true. The best way to do it is have the TC tally up the votes in the original post. Polls are just waiting to be abused by fanboys, and people still vote even after the game has released.

Considering how long hype threads can be, it's not realistic to have the TC go an count every single vote/prediction

Its been done before.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Yea it did, You created a thread in which people had high expectations.

Animal-Mother

Wait.. what? you really dont know how this thing works do you? lol.. in order for it to work there has to be a poll with actual votes, only 1 person in that thread actually gave it number and wasnt even sure it would crack a 7 and it did more than that.

it did not flop sorry to burst ur bubble.

what does Ms got this year? :oops:

No I do. THere has to be a poll? Where are the rules where it has to be a poll? Can you show me those? AND alas, people did hype it in your thread. It's not validated proof that it %100 HAS to be a poll.

Sorry Chum.

Also who said anything about the 360. It's doing terrible right now.

If theres no poll theres no track of offcial hype. Thus no hype to meet or flop. Learn the rules of teh game. Also if I recall it wasint titel offical hype thread like the majority of hype threads are.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

LOL not true. The best way to do it is have the TC tally up the votes in the original post. Polls are just waiting to be abused by fanboys, and people still vote even after the game has released.

RR360DD

And the TC can LIE. If the issue of being abused is what makes polls bad, then you have to count it for EVERYTHING. Including your own dumb idea. At least polls can't have votes changed (like TC counting up and people putting down votes can both be abused via, let alone the original method of abuse where they can simply lie outright or make alts to skew votes).

You're wrong.

The ideal way to do it is for everyone to post voting AA or whatever. Then the TC just adds everyones name to the original post with the score beside it. The TC can't lie because its information everyone can see. And if you see someone clearly being an idiot fanboy and hyping it AAAA so that it'll flop, or if you start seeing a load of level 1s poping up voting, then don't count their votes.

to be honest, im perfectly fine with the poll method. I'm just saying it has potential to be abused more than other methods because votes are anonymous and still getcounted even after the games release.

Aint nobody got time for dat.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

RR360DD

And the TC can LIE. If the issue of being abused is what makes polls bad, then you have to count it for EVERYTHING. Including your own dumb idea. At least polls can't have votes changed (like TC counting up and people putting down votes can both be abused via, let alone the original method of abuse where they can simply lie outright or make alts to skew votes).

You're wrong.

The ideal way to do it is for everyone to post voting AA or whatever. Then the TC just adds everyones name to the original post with the score beside it. The TC can't lie because its information everyone can see. And if you see someone clearly being an idiot fanboy and hyping it AAAA so that it'll flop, or if you start seeing a load of level 1s poping up voting, then don't count their votes.

to be honest, im perfectly fine with the poll method. I'm just saying it has potential to be abused more than other methods because votes are anonymous and still get counted even after the games release.

Seriously? You expect people to put in the effort of both counting all the votes simply to double check the TC? Wow. Then again, you're whole clause about being obviously a fanboy basically makes their entire argument for lying about votes ("I didn't count the blatant fanboys!"). Well done.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rjdofu

2383164_o.gif.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]hmmm sig needs updated, flop or not, at least it's a game!Rocker6

As far as I know, it's a multiplat, there's the Vita and the PS3 version just like with All-Stars, doesn't count as exclusive.

well crap on a cracker ...
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] WRONG. Ni No Kuni Is not an exclusive.Animal-Mother

:o:o:o

http://www.amazon.com/Ninokuni-Shikkoku-Madoushi-Import-Nintendo-DS/dp/B001GNBW8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360170371&sr=8-1&keywords=Ni+No+Kuni+DS

DS's is called Ni No Kuni: The Jet-Black Mage while PS3's is called Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. So they're not even the same game title-wise, let alone look anywhere near alike in-game. But nice try.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] There has to be a poll, yes. It means people can't just make stuff up based on skimming the predictions, people can't go back and change, and much more. Its just common sense.

Desperate dumb***

lx_theo

Lie about what. I asked you a question which you still have not answered. Back your claims up with FACTS man.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Wait.. what? you really dont know how this thing works do you? lol.. in order for it to work there has to be a poll with actual votes, only 1 person in that thread actually gave it number and wasnt even sure it would crack a 7 and it did more than that.

it did not flop sorry to burst ur bubble.

what does Ms got this year? :oops:

finalfantasy94

No I do. THere has to be a poll? Where are the rules where it has to be a poll? Can you show me those? AND alas, people did hype it in your thread. It's not validated proof that it %100 HAS to be a poll.

Sorry Chum.

Also who said anything about the 360. It's doing terrible right now.

If theres no poll theres no track of offcial hype. Thus no hype to meet or flop. Learn the rules of teh game. Also if I recall it wasint titel offical hype thread like the majority of hype threads are.

And if people start guessing scores that doesn't count?
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lx_theo

Animal-Mother

Lie about what. I asked you a question which you still have not answered. Back your claims up with FACTS man.

You first. You sure have no claims to factual evidence. Go ahead and PROVE that the hype was at any given level. Don' worry, this includes getting the real opinion of everyone who didn't post anything because they didn't see the information thread you are citing as a hype thread. Remember, it has to be 100%. Or are you just another hypocritical fanboy?
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] And the TC can LIE. If the issue of being abused is what makes polls bad, then you have to count it for EVERYTHING. Including your own dumb idea. At least polls can't have votes changed (like TC counting up and people putting down votes can both be abused via, let alone the original method of abuse where they can simply lie outright or make alts to skew votes). lx_theo

You first. You sure have no claims to factual evidence. Go ahead and PROVE that the hype was at any given level. Don' worry, this includes getting the real opinion of everyone who didn't post anything because they didn't see the information thread you are citing as a hype thread. Remember, it has to be 100%. Or are you just another hypocritical fanboy?

WHAT? You said it absolutely has to have a POLL. YOU MADE THE CLAIM. NOT ME.

:lol: Someones butthurt, Resorting to calling me a dumbass and now a hypocritical Fanboy. ALSO PEOPLE ARE GIVING IT SCORE GUESSES IN THE THREAD.
JESUS are you dense.

Want proof?

Hellserge XBL

JohnnyDangerous PSN

Animal-Mother Steam
MANNNNNNNNNNNN I love gaming so much, I'm such a fanboy. Let me go back to my fanboy head :lol: 

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

I really like the GS scores, no more padding and grading way too high, and taking more of the scale in use. 7.5 IS a GOOD game do remember that. If the 7.5 is from most other sites however, that game is boned -.-

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 rjdofu

I really like the GS scores, no more padding and grading way too high, and taking more of the scale in use. 7.5 IS a GOOD game do remember that. If the 7.5 is from most other sites however, that game is boned -.-

Maddie_Larkin
It's still a flop compared to an imaginary hype score that this thread is aiming at though.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts
[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]hmmm sig needs updated, flop or not, at least it's a game!blue_hazy_basic

DS's is called Ni No Kuni: The Jet-Black Mage while PS3's is called Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. So they're not even the same game title-wise, let alone look anywhere near alike in-game. But nice try. Update dat sig biotch!!!! :P
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Maddie_Larkin"]

rjdofu
It's still a flop compared to an imaginary hype score that this thread is aiming at though.

Imaginary hype score. A lot of people said AA in finalstars thread? Imaginary? Go look for yourself. Some people guessed A too.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rjdofu
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Maddie_Larkin"]

Animal-Mother

Imaginary hype score. A lot of people said AA in finalstars thread? Imaginary? Go look for yourself. Some people guessed A too.

A lot =/= majority.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] It's still a flop compared to an imaginary hype score that this thread is aiming at though.

A lot =/= majority.

I know that. But people still did it. And we're not too big a community here in SW. So it still had hype. :D
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Why was there a hype thread with no poll to gauge said hype? :|
rockydog1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#70 rockydog1111
Member since 2006 • 2079 Posts

Honestly what I was expecting. I don't remember there being hyped though. I could be wrong though, I tend to miss threads because I can't get on here everyday. 

I may check it out at some point.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Animal-Mother

Honestly what I was expecting. I don't remember there being hyped though. I could be wrong though, I tend to miss threads because I can't get on here everyday. 

I may check it out at some point.

rockydog1111
It does look solid. It'll give me something to play on the vita.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

[QUOTE="Maddie_Larkin"]

rjdofu

Dunno reached the ballpark I thought it would. What was the predicted score here on SW? AA?

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#73 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Maddie_Larkin

Scores are so meaningless anyway if you view them as a absolute numerical value (like some f*cking delusional people do with Metacritic) because each 'point loss' from a particular score is attributed to a con that the reviewer thinks is noticeble, or is going to hinder enjoyment, or whatever. I think that to be a good judge on what you buy, you go and read about the cons and decide whether you think you'll stand them. Or just weigh in the cons and the pros that can be easily summarized from a few reviews. 

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Maddie_Larkin"]

Maddie_Larkin

Dunno reached the ballpark I thought it would. What was the predicted score here on SW? AA?

Seemed so from DLs thread. Also a lot of people are not noting the question mark. I'm asking people if it is a flop.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Heil68

DS's is called Ni No Kuni: The Jet-Black Mage while PS3's is called Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. So they're not even the same game title-wise, let alone look anywhere near alike in-game. But nice try. Update dat sig biotch!!!! :P

Its in there, its this game i counted when i shouldn't have ... So its back down to 1 for the PS3
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Lie about what. I asked you a question which you still have not answered. Back your claims up with FACTS man.Animal-Mother

:lol: Someones butthurt, Resorting to calling me a dumbass and now a hypocritical Fanboy. ALSO PEOPLE ARE GIVING IT SCORE GUESSES IN THE THREAD.
JESUS are you dense.

Want proof?

Hellserge XBL

JohnnyDangerous PSN

Animal-Mother Steam
MANNNNNNNNNNNN I love gaming so much, I'm such a fanboy. Let me go back to my fanboy head :lol: 

:lol: Holy ****, you're not very smart are you? Polling is reliable to the greatest extent we have. Reliable enough to actually be used (as we do). You're claiming that the method skimming a thread and guessing at an opinion is also reliable enough. ****ing prove it you moron :lol: And butthurt? I've honestly never heard that from someone who wasn't some fanboy. And don't worry. having accounts means absolutely nothing when they are free to make. I even have a Live account for the sole purpose of playing games stupid enough to use games for WIndows Live, lol. I don't even own any Xbox, just gaming PC, PS3, DS, and Wii. Though youre obviously not intelligent enough to realize that isn't close to proof of anything anywhere, any time.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#77 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] WRONG. Ni No Kuni Is not an exclusive.Animal-Mother

http://www.amazon.com/Ninokuni-Shikkoku-Madoushi-Import-Nintendo-DS/dp/B001GNBW8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360170371&sr=8-1&keywords=Ni+No+Kuni+DS

Hum, its not the same game

is Shikkoku Madoushi "wrath of the white witch" in japanese? I dont think so...

sorry buddy, its exclusive, plays diferently

deal with it

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 rjdofu
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Imaginary hype score. A lot of people said AA in finalstars thread? Imaginary? Go look for yourself. Some people guessed A too.

A lot =/= majority.

I know that. But people still did it. And we're not too big a community here in SW. So it still had hype. :D

Yeah, while I can see how this game is a flop to some (score wise), we just don't know what the exact SW hype is, unless someone actually takes time to count all the vote (but then we leave out people that don't post their hype). A poll would make it much more clear & irrefutable.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] You first. You sure have no claims to factual evidence. Go ahead and PROVE that the hype was at any given level. Don' worry, this includes getting the real opinion of everyone who didn't post anything because they didn't see the information thread you are citing as a hype thread. Remember, it has to be 100%. Or are you just another hypocritical fanboy?lx_theo

JESUS are you dense.

Want proof?

Hellserge XBL

JohnnyDangerous PSN

Animal-Mother Steam

:lol: Holy ****, you're not very smart are you? Polling is reliable to the greatest extent we have. Reliable enough to actually be used (as we do). You're claiming that the method skimming a thread and guessing at an opinion is also reliable enough. ****ing prove it you moron :lol: And butthurt? I've honestly never heard that from someone who wasn't some fanboy. And don't worry. having accounts means absolutely nothing when they are free to make. I even have a Live account for the sole purpose of playing games stupid enough to use games for WIndows Live, lol. I don't even own any Xbox, just gaming PC, PS3, DS, and Wii. Though youre obviously not intelligent enough to realize that isn't close to proof of anything anywhere, any time.

Still resorting to name calling.
And you still can't prove that we 100% use polls that it's absolutely in stone.

OHhhhhhh I'm such a fanboy

:lol:
Free to make, you're about to get pwned sir.

I own 270 games on steam

photo IMG_0058_zpsd9873e23.jpg

That's my PS3 collection

I own about sixty 360 games.

You should go check before assuming because you're only making an ass out of yourself.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bigcrash5

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] You first. You sure have no claims to factual evidence. Go ahead and PROVE that the hype was at any given level. Don' worry, this includes getting the real opinion of everyone who didn't post anything because they didn't see the information thread you are citing as a hype thread. Remember, it has to be 100%. Or are you just another hypocritical fanboy?lx_theo

JESUS are you dense.

Want proof?

Hellserge XBL

JohnnyDangerous PSN

Animal-Mother Steam

No its not, its awful. Some people have 10+ alts and vote with them all. If people have to write down their votes you can't use a gajillion alts (only lvl 10+ would count). Only prob is some poor schmuck has to tally the votes.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts
Why was there a hype thread with no poll to gauge said hype? :|Xaero_Gravity
So we can damage control a bit easier ;)
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 rjdofu
[QUOTE="Maddie_Larkin"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"] It's still a flop compared to an imaginary hype score that this thread is aiming at though. Animal-Mother

Seemed so from DLs thread. Also a lot of people are not noting the question mark. I'm asking people if it is a flop.

I admit I missed the question mark :lol:
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rjdofu

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] WHAT? You said it absolutely has to have a POLL. YOU MADE THE CLAIM. NOT ME.

JESUS are you dense.

Want proof?

Hellserge XBL

JohnnyDangerous PSN

Animal-Mother Steam

blue_hazy_basic

No its not, its awful. Some people have 10+ alts and vote with them all. If people have to write down their votes you can't use a gajillion alts (only lvl 10+ would count). Only prob is some poor schmuck has to tally the votes.

He must have so much time on his hand.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="Maddie_Larkin"]

rjdofu

I admit I missed the question mark :lol:

Sly devil I am :P
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Why was there a hype thread with no poll to gauge said hype? :|whiskeystrike
So we can damage control a bit easier ;)

Such cow trickery!
Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#87 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts
You can always depend on Sony to deliver the first flop of the yearRR360DD
Considering 1 of 2 xbox exclusives doesn't release until June.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="RR360DD"]You can always depend on Sony to deliver the first flop of the yearLiquid_

:lol: Really June? Man what a failure.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Anything that scores a 7.5 and above is not a flop to me. I couldn't care less what everybody's hype for a game is. I look forward to buying both this and the Sly Cooper HD collection. I loved the demo for Thieves in Time. The gameplay was solid and a lot of fun to play and the artstyle is so beautiful. I stopped plenty of times in the demo to just look around and take everything in.
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

Just to clarify for the nubs who say Ni No Kuni isn't exclusive, you're wrong. The DS and PS3 versions have the same basic plot however, the games go in different directions throughout the progression of the story among other differences. Also, the DS version isn't released anyway outside of Japan and those games are generally counted as exclusives here.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 rjdofu
[QUOTE="RR360DD"]You can always depend on Sony to deliver the first flop of the yearLiquid_

lulz, MS is playing safe here, less game = less flop :lol:, gratz lems.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Xaero_Gravity

It's actually next month. :P
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

Vatusus

deal with it

Yeah I :lol:ed at him not knowing what the word "exclusive" means as well. That's like saying Halo 4 isn't exclusive because PC has Halo 1.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#94 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Similar to scores from the original trilogy, so even if it's a SW flop, I'm sure it's a good game on par with the originals.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Yep it was Sly 4, followed by Ni No Kuni. Next will be The Last of Us and GOW: A.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50673 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Rocker6"]

hmmm sig needs updated, flop or not, at least it's a game!blue_hazy_basic

NNK is exclusive, we've been over this millions of times.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] http://www.amazon.com/Ninokuni-Shikkoku-Madoushi-Import-Nintendo-DS/dp/B001GNBW8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360170371&sr=8-1&keywords=Ni+No+Kuni+DSAmazonTreeBoa

deal with it

Yeah I :lol:ed at him not knowing what the word "exclusive" means as well. That's like saying Halo 4 isn't exclusive because PC has Halo 1.

Exclusive means on one system. Also your comparison is quite stupid. Halo 4 is exclusive because it's on one system. :D
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Rocker6"]

NNK is exclusive, we've been over this millions of times.

NNK is, I was talking about Sly Cooper ....
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="Vatusus"]

deal with it

Animal-Mother

Exclusive means on one system. Also your comparison is quite stupid. Halo 4 is exclusive because it's on one system. :D

Ni No Kuni is exclusive. One version is exclusive to the DS and one is exclusive to the PS3. It's like Ghost Recon on the 360 versus other platforms. NNK has major differences between the two versions involving gameplay and story and yes, I actually own both versions.