Do you think The Witcher 2 is any competition against a Rockstar Game ???

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"][QUOTE="indzman"]

So many P.C elitists trying to prove me wrong making excuses of The Witcher being superior to rest all rpg games ( They even Hyping The Witcher 2 over Mass Effect , Dragon Age , Demon Souls Goty 2009 :lol: ) while its just a decent rpg proves i've won this debate and L.A noire is superior to The Witcher 2 :lol:

I love SW :lol:

indzman

Ad hominem and declaring that your opinion is more right than the opinions of others isn't how debates are won. It's more a sign of you wanting to end the discussion. I suspect because you can't actually prove your argument. But if you want to admit defeat and bail out then I think that's the correct course of action really. And yes, this whole thread is one big troll. You wanted to pit one enormous game against a small game in order to rile up fans of the latter.

Nah , indzman never bails out when he is absolutely correct in his justification :) Here i am ... But i'm responding to select PC gamers , it's tottally unfair 100 P.C gamers VS 1 console gamer , still i'm carrying on logically with my debates and winning so far :D

You're winner! Really? Is this post serious?
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Team Bondi are leading an developing the project, they haven't ever developed a triple A title. So keep that in mind. Will it be great? Most probably I think. Anyway, has Rockstar produced an RPG as good as The Witcher? No. See how far redundant arguments get?
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#153 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]

[QUOTE="indzman"]

So many P.C elitists trying to prove me wrong making excuses of The Witcher being superior to rest all rpg games ( They even Hyping The Witcher 2 over Mass Effect , Dragon Age , Demon Souls Goty 2009 :lol: ) while its just a decent rpg proves i've won this debate and L.A noire is superior to The Witcher 2 :lol:

I love SW :lol:

indzman

The Witcher is incredible. Play it first.

This is coming from an individual who's favourite game of this gen is Mass Effect 2, with Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins right behind it. It's really not difficult to like The Witcher and those games, you know...

Hey , you changed your avi , is that girl Triss Marigold from The Witcher ? or someone else ? :)

Leliana. Dragon Age: Origins.

drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#154 drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts
Looking through this thread, how in the world is this guy a level 56 poster?