DESTINY beta is live, thoughts and impressions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#251 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Becomes more and more interesting with each session. Beta leaves a far better impression than the Alpha did too.

Hoping it will come to PC at some point. But, realistically, it's not intended for that audience and doubt it'll find the same reception console gamers are likely to give it.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#253 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

No hype at all here.

Right now i am only hyped about three games: Dragon Age,Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#254 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Destiny got me more hype for The Master Chief Collection, Halo 5 and a new Borderlands game for current game instead. Destiny is just trying to do too much. I mean they may do it good but games like Halo and Borderlands does a great job at exactly what they do. But I understand Bungie is just trying to do something different from what they're known for.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#255 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

I have a spare PS4 Eu Beta key if anyone wants it, PM me.

I'm actually really enjoying the Beta so far, got to level 5. Feels like a cross between Borderlands and Halo, in a good way. My hype levels actually increased significantly upon playing this.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#256 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

The weakest part of the beta is the PvP. I had to play some Titanfall just to end my night on a high note. The PvE stuff is fun though. Maybe Gamespot should start a clan! I'm in a Neogaf clan right now but I don't really know anyone there.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#257 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Apparently my code wasn't good enough to get me beta access. I just got an email on the 17th asking me to reenter it despite having the confirmation email saying my code was accepted and to expect the download voucher codes on the 17th.

That's what I get for getting random codes of the internet (some guy posted a bunch here a couple weeks ago, guess they must have been stolen or something).

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I honestly don't know if I should be impressed with the PS3 version or disappointed with the PS4 version.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#259  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I've probably played over 20 matches so far in the competitive multiplayer.. my fav map is the shore one ( not the snow map ).. loving the game especially when playing with friends and a clan.

the best weapon in the game is the one you get first in the game lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

After alot more time with the Beta it's definitely growing on me, did the 3 man instance which was decent but it was with a pug so i'd imagine it'd be much better with a group of buddies.

Pros:

• Nice looking game (but in typical Bungie fashion nothing jaw dropping)
  • Amazing UI
  • Solid gunplay
  • Decent customization
  • The Sparrow (amazingly fun little thing)
  • It feels like a cross between BL2, Halo and ME.
  • The Soundtrack, not quite Halo calibre but not far off

Cons:

• Clunky fireteam invite system
  • A.I can be, meh
  • Peter Dinklage, as much as i like the guy as an actor, i can help but think they could've done better for Ghost
  • It feels like a cross between BL2, Halo and ME, but it's not as funny as BL2, doesn't have the multiplayer of Halo and doesnt have the story of ME
  • Loading times, especially to the Tower
  • Non-Skippable cutscenes make redoing the story missions a chore
  • The hit indicator arrow, hard to see where it's pointing to

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

I honestly don't know if I should be impressed with the PS3 version or disappointed with the PS4 version.

Whats disappointing about the PS4 version to that of the PS3 version?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

@silversix_ said:

@clyde46 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

What this game is missing is some serious text chat feature in the game, it feels like an MMO when im in the Tower there are a lot of other players in that lobby but man this game needs text chatting like for serious right now.. dancing with a random person is not enough.

seriously i need to write to those who are in the Tower lobby or those who i randomly meet in the co-op story maps.

i think if it had that one singly feature it would have been the greatest thing to come out this year.. something like what FF14 is doing would be perfect!

Text chat? On consoles? Wut?

there isn't many mmo's on consoles so you can't say that. Im sure if consoles had as many mmo's as pc we'd have many games with text chat

Text chat sucks with controller it takes like 5 minutes to write a sentence

of course it does but we can all plug a kb

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#263 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@Snugenz said:

After alot more time with the Beta it's definitely growing on me, did the 3 man instance which was decent but it was with a pug so i'd imagine it'd be much better with a group of buddies.

Pros:

• Amazing UI
  • Solid gunplay
  • Decent customization

Cons:

• A.I can be, meh
  • Peter Dinklage, as much as i like the guy as an actor, i can help but think they could've done better for Ghost
  • It feels like a cross between BL2, Halo and ME, but it's not as funny as BL2, doesn't have the multiplayer of Halo and doesnt have the story of ME

Im surprised you didnt list the long loading times or the stupid 1 to 2 minutes cutscene that starts before every single competitive multiplayer match as cons ( hopefully its because this is a beta and wont be in the full game ).

i'll list mine:

Pros:

• Amazing visuals
  • Great sound track
  • The very first weapon given by the game is the most addictive weapon to use ( seriously i cant seem to be able to use any other weapon but the very firts one lol )
  • The Tower area lobby has a football to play with friends and do some hilarious stuff ( seriously i think i've spent over 40 minutes with one of my friends trying to jump to the roof of one of the buildings in that area lmao )
  • The Emotes feature is pretty neat ( givens an MMO feeling to the game )
  • You can find random people in story mode and have them help you or you helping them while your doing the story mode
  • Competitive mode is crazy addictive
  • Game has major Mass Effect vibe coming from it ( good thing in my books )
  • Pretty clear and clean UI
  • Customization is fun and addictive, pretty much everything is upgradable in the game
  • The invite system is pretty sweet and fast, all i do is click accept invite and BAM in into my friends lobby
  • Great voice work
  • Small maps make finding enemies very easy ( competitive multiplayer )

Cons:

• The game while having this MMO feeling to it, it has pretty much missed the first and only thing that makes MMO's ( like FF14 ) so fun and that is? TEXT CHAT! i think its pretty idiotic that they dont have text chat included in the game i mean what if i want to text chat to those who are near by in the Tower lobby? or hey about those who i find randomly in the co-op matches? what if i want to say thanks? if FF14 does it then so can Destiny!
  • Long loading times between one place to another is VERY annoying
  • 1 to 2 minutes cutscene before every single match in competitive multiplayer, i mean yes i get it we are going to a new planet woho! 1 time should be enough for a start cutscene.
  • Enemies in co-op matches respawn way too quickly its annoying.

Conclusion: Its a day one purchase

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

@Snugenz said:

Pros:

• Amazing UI
  • Solid gunplay
  • Decent customization

Cons:

• A.I can be, meh
  • Loading times, especially to the Tower
  • Non-Skippable cutscenes make redoing the story missions a chore

Im surprised you didnt list the long loading times or the stupid 1 to 2 minutes cutscene that starts before every single competitive multiplayer match as cons ( hopefully its because this is a beta and wont be in the full game ).

You're right, list updated, dunno how i forgot those issues.

I also much prefer the Scout Rifle to the Auto Rifle, though they've both good, the Shotgun feels horribly underpowered unless you use it point blank.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#265  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Played for about 5 hours. My impressions:

+ amazing gameplay

+ beautiful and easy to navigate menus

+ challenging game

+ huge draw distance

- 30fps

- static environments (no destrution)

- not as open as promissed (invisible walls everywhere)

- exploration is not rewarding (almost no loot)

- no splitscreen

- massive loadings

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#266  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts
@silversix_ said:

lots of hate toward Destiny on SW holy shit

Well bro ...too much hyping and promises can be a double edge sword.

They hyped the game like its something unreal and promised amazing things that noone of us that played beta ( majority even ) felt or saw ...

I was one of the most hyped guys when it came to Destiny and let me down big time ... I had to felt like this since diablo 3 first released. From 100% hyped ...im down to literally 0% ... and from " ill pre-order no matter what " now is like " I wont even bother even if it is half price " ... 90% of my friends think the same and thats a bad indicator.

Will Destiny be a success considering total sales ? Most likely. Will Destiny though keep all those players long enough in their world ? No , that wont happen and thats what matters in a multiplayer online oriented game. Im telling you , i can feel a second Diablo 3 like fiasco.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Shielder7

@PAL360 said:

Played for about 5 hours. My impressions:

+ amazing gameplay

+ beautiful and easy to navigate menus

+ challenging game

+ huge draw distance

- 30fps

- static environments (no destrution)

- not as open as promissed (invisible walls everywhere)

- exploration is not rewarding (almost no loot)

- no splitscreen

- massive loadings

Platform?

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

Played both betas and the PS3 version looks LIKE TOTAL SHIT!

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 PAL360

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Shielder7

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

mmm I thought maybe the PS4 version would be more than 30fps for a game that's also on the PS 3.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

mmm I thought maybe the PS4 version would be more than 30fps for a game that's also on the PS 3.

Destiny on PS3 look just like a PS2 game. Not shitting you. It's an ugly pixelated blurry jagfest.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By PAL360

@Shielder7:

@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

That's my point. PS4 version runs at 1080p and does look better than PS3's, but the difference is not night and day. For a cross-gen game, i see no reason for it to not run 1080p60 on both PS4 and X1!

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Shielder7

@Zen_Light said:

@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

Destiny on PS3 look just like a PS2 game. Not shitting you. It's an ugly pixelated blurry jagfest.

You don't have any screen shots you could share do you?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 PAL360
@Shielder7 said:

@Zen_Light said:

@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

There are a few comparison vids. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrcf5Y-WnfY

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

From what I played so far it's not too bad. Feels good to shoot, good movement, item customization and the enemies are cool. It is also pretty repetitive, has a borderlands lite loot and skill system, and there aren't enough loot chests around the map, making exploration seem pointless.

Its good but not great so far. It's addictive at least haha.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Shielder7

@PAL360 said:
@Shielder7 said:

@Zen_Light said:

@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

Maybe it's just Youtube but I can't see that big of a difference.......

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 PAL360
@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:
@Shielder7 said:

@Zen_Light said:

@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

Maybe it's just Youtube but I can't see that big of a difference.......

That's what i said above. No huge difference, other than resolution and texture quality, so no reason for this game to not run at 60fps on current gen consoles.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#279  Edited By Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@cainetao11 said:

@remiks00: Pretty much what me & @SolidTy experienced. The gameplay was not exciting... Maybe the beta will change it? Not holding my breath though

No please dude. Really was weak? @SolidTy usually steers me right, so now I am worried.

I wasn't impressed with the Destiny Alpha MMO feel, but I could see with a group of buddies (like Borderlands or L4D) it being fun.

I said this when I played the Alpha much to super fanbots dismay, but the game is incredibly like Borderlands meets Halo. No Joke. However, it has an overall MMO feel as well. So, Borderlands meets Halo meets an MMO. The universe itself and lore didn't seem captivating. I found myself mindlessly shooting goons for gear. I kept in mind it was a sneak-peak Alpha though.

The co op has a lot of potential for fun with great teammates that are willing to play with you week after week. That's my take on my short time with it. I downloaded the Destiny Beta, so I'll have another go at the game and maybe I'll feel differently. It's competent, I get what they are trying to do, but It didn't grab me like I hoped it would. I think also Destiny being a PS360 title kind of sours the current generation graphics, but the gameplay was as tight as a Halo and it's incredibly co op based, which I generally like in games.

Luckily, the Beta is free. The game is by no means bad, but it lacked that certain compelling factor for me. It may be the ultimate online game for you, you'll find out soon enough if you try the free Beta. :)

I think its key appeal is having friends to roll with and explore with.

I would have echoed a lot of your sentiments had I not sank a considerable amount of time into it, this game is deeper than it lets on and a sense of identity is strong.

much like Journey people will come and help you, then go, never to be seen again

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#280 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Zaibach said:

@SolidTy said:

@cainetao11 said:

@remiks00: Pretty much what me & @SolidTy experienced. The gameplay was not exciting... Maybe the beta will change it? Not holding my breath though

No please dude. Really was weak? @SolidTy usually steers me right, so now I am worried.

I wasn't impressed with the Destiny Alpha MMO feel, but I could see with a group of buddies (like Borderlands or L4D) it being fun.

I said this when I played the Alpha much to super fanbots dismay, but the game is incredibly like Borderlands meets Halo. No Joke. However, it has an overall MMO feel as well. So, Borderlands meets Halo meets an MMO. The universe itself and lore didn't seem captivating. I found myself mindlessly shooting goons for gear. I kept in mind it was a sneak-peak Alpha though.

The co op has a lot of potential for fun with great teammates that are willing to play with you week after week. That's my take on my short time with it. I downloaded the Destiny Beta, so I'll have another go at the game and maybe I'll feel differently. It's competent, I get what they are trying to do, but It didn't grab me like I hoped it would. I think also Destiny being a PS360 title kind of sours the current generation graphics, but the gameplay was as tight as a Halo and it's incredibly co op based, which I generally like in games.

Luckily, the Beta is free. The game is by no means bad, but it lacked that certain compelling factor for me. It may be the ultimate online game for you, you'll find out soon enough if you try the free Beta. :)

I think its key appeal is having friends to roll with and explore with.

I would have echoed a lot of your sentiments had I not sank a considerable amount of time into it, this game is deeper than it lets on and a sense of identity is strong.

much like Journey people will come and help you, then go, never to be seen again

I respect that, maybe I just need more time...I will be devoting some time to the Beta asap! :)

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

To get the most out of Destiny, it's recommended to have PS+, but you can still play the story missions and patrol. In order to participate in The Crucible (PvP) and strikes, you'll need PS+ for ps4. On ps3 ps+ is not required at all

PS 4 deal breaker for me than, why the hell would I pay a subscription for one version when I can get it for free in the other?

Its the better version graphically + ps4 version will sell much better which for a game like destiny is important because of its heavy emphasis on social interaction. There will be more people doing mission and more people to interact with. If I had ps4 I would but destiny for it no doubt

If all I cared about is Graphics I would of gotten a gaming PC, it's really the last thing I take into account.

That aside still not sold tho you're speculating that the PS 4 version will sell better on what? PS 3 user base is still greater than PS 4, not to mention more people doing missions and more people to interact with isn't necessarily a good thing overcrowding can become an issue which is why most MMOs have different servers, not to mention the more people you have the more idiots you have.

but this isnt on pc so ps4 version is the definitive and ps4 version will defo sell better, just look at watchdogs sales (around 45% of sales were ps4 verison) or titanfall (most were x1 verison not x360). last gen is dead therefore i wouldnt buy a crossgen game for it and trust me if u play the game u would know the more people the better it is. quite awesome to see so many people doing there mission.

the ps3 version resolution is shit + ps+ is good value anyway. its your money but i seriously wouldnt recommend anyone to buy ps3 version over the ps4 especially considering u have a ps4 + dualshock 4 is so much better than dualshock 3

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

I still have 2 PS4 (US) beta codes if anyone needs one.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

Don't have a clue why people are complaining about graphics or saying it looks underwhelming, I think it looks fantastic. Only problem is the frame rate, it feels so rough playing an FPS at 30fps after playing on PC for so long.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

PSN is down for me at the moment.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By silversix_

@getyeryayasout said:

The Hand Cannon is fantastic. Off with their heads!

Really? Hand Cannons are by far the most underpowered weapons in the game. They have absolutely no use anywhere. Auto Rifles are so good that as soon as you get one there's no reason to use any other primary. Shotty/Sniper/Fuse are all great and useful as secondary tho (fuse rifles not so much for pvp)

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 silversix_
@AznbkdX said:

From what I played so far it's not too bad. Feels good to shoot, good movement, item customization and the enemies are cool. It is also pretty repetitive, has a borderlands lite loot and skill system, and there aren't enough loot chests around the map, making exploration seem pointless.

Its good but not great so far. It's addictive at least haha.

The worst is that when you do find a chest there's like 100 glimmer inside.... how exciting is this? This game has shit chests that's for sure

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 lundy86_4  Online

I just played up until Riksis and damn, this game is good. FInishing him solo on hard was a pain.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Shielder7

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

To get the most out of Destiny, it's recommended to have PS+, but you can still play the story missions and patrol. In order to participate in The Crucible (PvP) and strikes, you'll need PS+ for ps4. On ps3 ps+ is not required at all

PS 4 deal breaker for me than, why the hell would I pay a subscription for one version when I can get it for free in the other?

Its the better version graphically + ps4 version will sell much better which for a game like destiny is important because of its heavy emphasis on social interaction. There will be more people doing mission and more people to interact with. If I had ps4 I would but destiny for it no doubt

If all I cared about is Graphics I would of gotten a gaming PC, it's really the last thing I take into account.

That aside still not sold tho you're speculating that the PS 4 version will sell better on what? PS 3 user base is still greater than PS 4, not to mention more people doing missions and more people to interact with isn't necessarily a good thing overcrowding can become an issue which is why most MMOs have different servers, not to mention the more people you have the more idiots you have.

but this isnt on pc so ps4 version is the definitive and ps4 version will defo sell better, just look at watchdogs sales (around 45% of sales were ps4 verison) or titanfall (most were x1 verison not x360). last gen is dead therefore i wouldnt buy a crossgen game for it and trust me if u play the game u would know the more people the better it is. quite awesome to see so many people doing there mission.

the ps3 version resolution is shit + ps+ is good value anyway. its your money but i seriously wouldnt recommend anyone to buy ps3 version over the ps4 especially considering u have a ps4 + dualshock 4 is so much better than dualshock 3

Well from what I've been hearing from most people on beta is that there isn't that beg of a different between the PS4 and PS3 versions hell they even both run at 30FPS, and last gen if far from dead or they wouldn't be making crossgen games period, and I don't think dualshock 4 is all that different than the dualshock 3. Hell when I'm playing I can't even tell the difference. Seeing other people doing their missions, is nothing I haven't seen before or need to see again, as I've had enough experience with MMOs seeing that.

Sorry I'm not getting suckered into buying the PS plus version of the game when the subscription-less PS3 version is apparently just as good, why would anybody? There isn't anything else on PS Plus that interests me or other games coming out that require it so it would be a waste.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#290 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Played a bit last night for the first time and reached level 4 pretty easily and quickly. From what I understand it only goes to level 8.....I think thats only the beta though...or it should be.

Other than that.....I really thought it was a lot of fun.

I think the first Halo was the only good one in the whole series and that Bungie just got lucky.....but the gunplay and whatnot in Destiny, for me, was a lot of fun.

In fact....I was just about to go play some more and see if I can get in a group...haven't done that yet.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 lundy86_4  Online

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Played a bit last night for the first time and reached level 4 pretty easily and quickly. From what I understand it only goes to level 8.....I think thats only the beta though...or it should be.

Other than that.....I really thought it was a lot of fun.

I think the first Halo was the only good one in the whole series and that Bungie just got lucky.....but the gunplay and whatnot in Destiny, for me, was a lot of fun.

In fact....I was just about to go play some more and see if I can get in a group...haven't done that yet.

I've seen level 15+ items/armour in the game, so it's a beta limitation.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Shielder7

@lundy86_4 said:

I just played up until Riksis and damn, this game is good. FInishing him solo on hard was a pain.

what class were you?

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

@Zen_Light said:

@Shielder7 said:

@PAL360 said:

@Shielder7:

Playstation 4

Lol PS2 game.XD I wouldn't go that far, it looks okay still even if it does look blurry and all. Also no Text chat? That pretty lame for a game that is very MP based (unless they want us to use the PSN message system? Which I think would be a bit stupid like how the invite system is).

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

After playing the Alpha and now the Beta.This game is a day one purchase for me. My only issue is with PVP,just not a fan of it.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#296 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

How many Playstation fans like Bungie now?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Shielder7 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

what class were you?

I'm playing Warlock. Gonna level the other classes after this one. I really like the class.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Wanderer5

Blam went from mid lv 6 to 8 fast after some exploration stuff and 2 bounties completed.XD Really satisfy with Warlock. Maybe I make a hunter, but think I will rather use most of the time exploring and getting some more stuff on my warlock, not to mention checking out some PvP (that I probably won't care that much of). Not sure if this would be a day one buy or such (probably would have for sure if it was coming to PC too <.<), but this is looking to be a great start to a IP that is aiming to last for a decade at least.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Shielder7

@lundy86_4 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

what class were you?

I'm playing Warlock. Gonna level the other classes after this one. I really like the class.

Does the hunter have stealth?

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Wanderer5

@Shielder7 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

what class were you?

Does the hunter have stealth?

Think they can do stealth kills with their hunter knife.