Dark Souls VS. The Witcher 2

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

So...which one is better? I've heard the debate between Dark Souls and Skyrim way too much around here, I mean first of all their $+y|es are completely different (different camera view, different game play structures ((Dark Souls is a much more free roam game than Demon Souls but it doesn't have the freedom of the Elder Scrolls game and it's more heavily focused on combat)), different limitations, different freedom movement, and different in the focuses that each game has ((From Software focused highly on improving the combat in Dark Souls and giving it more freedom while Skyrim is (((hoepfully))) going to improve on not the freedom but the things to DO in said freedom and maybe in its combat)).

Now the Witcher 2 on the other hand isn't COMPLETELY the same with Dark Souls but the games have better similarities than Skyrim VS. Dark Souls. So that's the question? Which one is better? I haven't played either of them so my opinion doesn't really count towards this but based on what I've seen I think The Witcher 2 might just be a wee bit better than Dark Souls. Dark Souls sounds awesome and the combat looks incredibly amazing but the challenge has me on edge and from what I've heard it's not excatly good challenge, it's challenge where you LEARN the game and what is coming at you like one monster comes and you die then you go back and that time you KNOW what you're about to face and can prepare for it. From what I've seen on the Witcher 2 it's more of a challenge as instead you need to strategize, bring the right weapons, heal yourself before battles, and attack the right enemies so that you can dish out maxium devestation. Not to mention the story seems truly incredible with an amazing choice system at work and actually an impact when making said choices.

I don't know...maybe I'm p!$$ing on Dark Souls, maybe it has some of that stuff too but like I said I don't own either games so my opinion is hollow. All I want to know is what system wars thinks on the two. So? What is your opinion? :?

Mattizzle815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Mattizzle815
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

I have played both and they are nothing alike.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

Dark souls has fantastic boss design and some fantastic art design. The lack of any significant story (which it isn't meant to have) whilst refreshing, sometimes left things a little disjointed.

The Witcher 2 wins out for me (and I have yet to complete it). The world is fantastic, along with the art design, and Geralt is up there as one of the better protagonists this gen, personally.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
Both are excellent. I liked The Witcher 2 more.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

I still haven´t played Dark Souls,but if it´s anything like Demon´s Souls(and it is),then The Witcher 2,no doubt about it.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

The Witcher 2 was great but really short. Main quest is under 20 hours.

If the Witcher 2 wasn't so short then it would be: Demon Souls>Witcher 2>Dark Souls

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Dark Souls is a more rewarding game, however the Witcher 2 pretty much screams quality throughout. The story is pretty good, the swordplay is great, and the graphics are excellent (if you have a good rig especially). As much as I have enjoyed Dark Souls I would choose the Witcher 2 I think.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
I dont know about Dark souls but i like the Witcher alot and imo best Rpg since well since the original
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
They can't be compared.. The Witcher 2 is a WRPG with a flare of the action combat Soul's has.. Dark Soul's is basically what a 3d Castlevania game should have been.. They are both great games..
fireballonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 fireballonfire
Member since 2009 • 891 Posts

My best game this year is actually The Witcher 2 so the answer is easy for me.

The story is solid and full of choices and possible outcomes (great interaction). The main character, Geralt is probably my favorite game character ever. The world is full of atmosphere and life. The artwork is top notch and the graphics might be the best ever seen in a game (if you have the hardware for it).

omenodebander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 omenodebander
Member since 2004 • 1401 Posts

The two games are nothing alike. Dark souls is a freaking dungeon crawler with a deep combat sytem and the witcher 2 is a full rpg with a heavy focus on story telling and characters.

It's like comparing diablo to freaking Planescape torment. Team fortress to Arma. and so on

But if I had to pick one of the two, I would go with the witcher 2 because the world felt so alive and the characters also brought that world to life. One small stroll through the forest of flotsam.........words cannot describe how so lifelike it was. You have to play it to understand and I'm sure a lot of people here will agree.

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

I'd say they, at least in the state on wich they launched, suffered from the same problems. Lack of decent tutorial, some bugs and glitches, and uneven difficulty. These problems aside (they have improved a lot in Witcher 2) they are totaly different games. It seens to me though, that the Witcher 2 boasts more quality and production values and, *imo*, it is a better game.

While Dark Souls is a very nice game, throughout the game you can get very uneven experiences. Some parts are a joy to play and conquer, others seens to drag with bore and buggy design (such as BlightTown or Crystal Cave in a lesser degree). By the time you get to end game, at least to me, it became far too easy. The ledges presents more danger than the bosses themselves. In a game like Dark Souls it is a major problem. While the Witcher 2 suffered from almost the same problem (it gets easy late in the game), the story carried it forward since it didn't suffered from similar problems. As we know it, Dark Souls is all gameplay and (almost) no story.

I am biased though because my 360 just RRODED 2 bosses to the end.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

Well this is a Silly argument as it brings two different kinds of taste. I for one bought the Witcher Enhanced edition ( part 1 ) and the game dragged sometimes for even over an hour of you going back and forth talking across the city and the game piles up it's play time this way.... this isn't playing a game :S is stalling. I haven't finished the game and i'm not going to for the way the game works. So I haven't tried part 2 and i'm not going to so Dark Souls wins for me.

Avatar image for WithoutGraceXII
WithoutGraceXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WithoutGraceXII
Member since 2007 • 1797 Posts
They're both good for their own reasons, but I prefer Dark Souls. I love the way PvE and PvP are woven together.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

What's up with these strange vs threads? The two games are nothing alike. Dark souls is a freaking dungeon crawler with a deep combat sytem and the witcher 2 is a full rpg with a heavy focus on story telling and characters.

I mean hell, let's start comparing diablo to freaking Planescape torment. Team fortress to Arma. and so on

But if I had to pick one of the two, I would go with the witcher 2 because the world felt so alive and the characters also brought that world to life. One small stroll through the forest of flotsam.........words cannot describe how so lifelike it was. You have to play it to understand and I'm sure a lot of people here will agree.

omenodebander

Diablo. Team Fortress 2. :P

Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

Witcher 2 and yes ive played Dark Souls for like 7 hours.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I prefer The Witcher 2, but I'm gonna give Dark Souls an extended chance.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

I liked dark souls. I also enjoyed the original witcher more than the witcher 2. I felt the story was stronger, and being separated into 5 chapters kept my attention than 2 LONG ones with a short final chapter. It seemed like chapter 2 just dragged on, and something INSANE didn't happen after each chapter like in the original game...tho there always was a small twist. I got bored with being in the same area after doing a number of sidequests, then I would just skip on to the main story line. the combat was definitely more refined, but I feel as if the witcher is more of a story based game, and the 2nd game wasn't too strong as the first in that aspect. [spoiler] In my game I chose roche's side. I went and saved triss instead of temaria, and I left sile in the tower..I killed the dragon. [/spoiler] . Maybe if I picked something else I would have found the game more enjoyable.

as for dark souls, it's primarily gameplay based which is what I loved, so I'm probably biased when asked this question, but being that there were more than 3 'areas', dark souls always felt fresh. There were an insane amount of boss fights (which I also loved) whereas the boss fights in the witcher 2 felt lackluster...especially the final boss. I actually liked demon's souls more than dark souls too since there were a lot of new issues that should have been fixed long before release.

I've beaten both games, and for me, dark souls > the witcher 2 (just as demon's souls > the witcher)

fireballonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fireballonfire

The two games are nothing alike. Dark souls is a freaking dungeon crawler with a deep combat sytem and the witcher 2 is a full rpg with a heavy focus on story telling and characters.

It's like comparing diablo to freaking Planescape torment. Team fortress to Arma. and so on

omenodebander

Yes, just strolling through the forest in flotsam was amazing. With the realtime day and night time cycle and real time weather changes I mean, WOW! Walking through it at day time and it was just beautiful, never before have I seen a forest depicted so beautifully in a video game. But enter it at nightime and the forest became like this haunted thing. The attention the detail and atmosphere is just amazing.

Dark souls is not in the same genre though so they should be compared as video game to video game.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#21 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
They aren't all that common, but I feel that The Witcher 2 is a better game. Dark Souls is just too dire for its own good sometimes, and its story is absolute garbage. I realize that's not what you plan Demon's/Dark Souls for, but that doesn't make it any better.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

I would echo the general consensus on in this Tread with: "Wtf? the games are nothing alike"

I see Dark Souls being far more akin to Diablo 3, and that would likely be a better comparison then the witcher two and dark souls.

The better RPG is The witcher 2, since it is one of the few true RPGs left, with attention to the world around you, the characters that inhabits it, the choices and consequenses youpick, the combat is average at best.

Dark souls have some really good envioments, but the world around you does not feel vibrant or alive (which to Dark souls favout should be added, that it would REALLY feel wrong if it did), it has really good combat, and impressive and fun enemies (most seem to be reinventions of theD&D monsters (like its predecessor)) Generally when I see DArk souls I think "Ravenloft" (+20 nerd points to anyone who understood that comment).

Both pretty much excell in what they do, so in the end my answer comes down to "If you mean as an RPG? The Witcher 2" "If you mean a Roguelike'ish Dungeon crawler? Dark Souls"

Thier overall production values, visions, and execution is pretty close to identical to me, its just VERY different things they set out to do.

So My suggestion would be to make a thread like this When D3 comes out, those two are VERY similar in alot of areas, and that would be a more interresting debate.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

I liked dark souls. I also enjoyed the original witcher more than the witcher 2. I felt the story was stronger, and being separated into 5 chapters kept my attention than 2 LONG ones with a short final chapter. It seemed like chapter 2 just dragged on, and something INSANE didn't happen after each chapter like in the original game...tho there always was a small twist. I got bored with being in the same area after doing a number of sidequests, then I would just skip on to the main story line. the combat was definitely more refined, but I feel as if the witcher is more of a story based game, and the 2nd game wasn't too strong as the first in that aspect.

as for dark souls, it's primarily gameplay based which is what I loved, so I'm probably biased when asked this question, but being that there were more than 3 'areas', dark souls always felt fresh. There were an insane amount of boss fights (which I also loved) whereas the boss fights in the witcher 2 felt lackluster...especially the final boss. I actually liked demon's souls more than dark souls too since there were a lot of new issues that should have been fixed long before release.

I've beaten both games, and for me, dark souls > the witcher 2 (just as demon's souls > the witcher)

Some-Mist

You need to pick the other option.. badly. I honestly thought that the choice you made was definitely more boring than going with the other option (I went with the better option my first time around). I played through again to see it from the other side and had I played it that way the first time around it would have definitely left a bad impression.

omenodebander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 omenodebander
Member since 2004 • 1401 Posts

I would echo the general consensus on in this Tread with: "Wtf? the games are nothing alike"

I see Dark Souls being far more akin to Diablo 3, and that would likely be a better comparison then the witcher two and dark souls.

The better RPG is The witcher 2, since it is one of the few true RPGs left, with attention to the world around you, the characters that inhabits it, the choices and consequenses youpick, the combat is average at best.

Dark souls have some really good envioments, but the world around you does not feel vibrant or alive (which to Dark souls favout should be added, that it would REALLY feel wrong if it did), it has really good combat, and impressive and fun enemies (most seem to be reinventions of theD&D monsters (like its predecessor)) Generally when I see DArk souls I think "Ravenloft" (+20 nerd points to anyone who understood that comment).

Both pretty much excell in what they do, so in the end my answer comes down to "If you mean as an RPG? The Witcher 2" "If you mean a Roguelike'ish Dungeon crawler? Dark Souls"

Thier overall production values, visions, and execution is pretty close to identical to me, its just VERY different things they set out to do.

So My suggestion would be to make a thread like this When D3 comes out, those two are VERY similar in alot of areas, and that would be a more interresting debate.

Maddie_Larkin

Pretty much....... And +50 points just for mentioning Ravenloft, I would give you a high five just for that.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

[QUOTE="Some-Mist"]

I liked dark souls. I also enjoyed the original witcher more than the witcher 2. I felt the story was stronger, and being separated into 5 chapters kept my attention than 2 LONG ones with a short final chapter. It seemed like chapter 2 just dragged on, and something INSANE didn't happen after each chapter like in the original game...tho there always was a small twist. I got bored with being in the same area after doing a number of sidequests, then I would just skip on to the main story line. the combat was definitely more refined, but I feel as if the witcher is more of a story based game, and the 2nd game wasn't too strong as the first in that aspect.

GD1551

You need to pick the other option.. badly. I honestly thought that the choice you made was definitely more boring than going with the other option (I went with the better option my first time around). I played through again to see it from the other side and had I played it that way the first time around it would have definitely left a bad impression.

sigh....I did what I wanted to do. I wanted to find out who I was (what the whole series is about) rather than defend a town..unless you mean helping iorveth?

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
I wish The Witcher 2 were a bit longer, I thought it came to a pretty abrupt end and was left wanting more, but other than that it was fantastic all the way through. 40 hours of Witcher 2 to me seemed more entertaining than the 100+ hours i put into Dark Souls but Dark Souls does have imo better mechanics if not necessarily as deep as some claim. Dark Souls also has a much larger variety of weapons and armors but that is understandable since the witcher is by no means a loot game. They both are masters of ambiance though. The Witcher 2 to me is a more complete though shorter package but there is merit in preferring Dark Souls even though i do not feel that way.
Mr_BillGates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mr_BillGates
Member since 2005 • 3211 Posts

Dark Souls got pretty boring fast

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

sigh....I did what I wanted to do.

Some-Mist

Meant the latter, not sure if this part is a spoiler or not so I'm just cutting it out of the quote.

kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts
Witcher 2. Dark souls feels so....empty. Not content wise, more like story-wise. Plus i think Witcher 2's combat was better.
fireballonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 fireballonfire

I can't really relate to all those who down play the combat elements in the Witcher 2.

I think for the game it is, the combat is fun, fast and fluid with a decent amount of depth. Geralt also fights like one would imagine him to fight. For some reason even though it doesn't have the same complexity of DS it just about feels right.

Using different traps, bombs, spells, potions, with a lot of freedom to choose how you want to fight. I like it.

pcps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 pcps360
Member since 2011 • 216 Posts
are you serious TC? dark souls 2 is one of the most innovative RPG in the entire generation, you won't see any RPG beating it anytime soon, not any announced 2012 rpgs. so DS of course no contest, it amaze me that ppl even think the witcher 2 is even in DS's league. I'd see skyrim to post a legit challenge to DS, Deus Ex:HE is great too, but it's just a different kind RPG with half the production value, every other RPGs this year, no chance. But I can see DS is not for everyone, but the game is a heavenly god for those who like to think and take each of their steps carefully.
HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Dark Souls because I love a good challenge and it's RPG of the year so far.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Arach666

HaloPimp978

If you like a good challenge then TW2 provides even greater challenge than DS,considering that in the hardest dificulty setting you die once and it´s game over. Like,really over.

Yrkoon99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Yrkoon99
Member since 2007 • 494 Posts

thats a tough question but ive only played the witcher 2 once while im playing through dark souls on new game + now with a lot more time invested in it, dark souls has me hooked think im only lvl 109 :(

pcps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 pcps360

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

Arach666

If you like a good challenge then TW2 provides even greater challenge than DS,considering that in the hardest dificulty setting you die once and it´s game over. Like,really over.

obviously, you never played dark souls, the difficulty in withcer 2 only exist in prog and first chapter where you have to fight multi plate armored knight at once with crappy, and the monster and half QTE boss are baby sitting, just not as much fun. not to mention the witcher 2 got no character development whatsoever other than your haircut. I wouldn't make a verdict on an unknown object if I were you.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
I have both, but I haven't play any of them yet.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Arach666
[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

pcps360

obviously, you never played dark souls, the difficulty in withcer 2 only exist in prog and first chapter where you have to fight multi plate armored knight at once with crappy, and the monster and half QTE boss are baby sitting, just not as much fun. not to mention the witcher 2 got no character development whatsoever other than your haircut. I wouldn't make a verdict on an unknown object if I were you.

withcer eh? You made a new alt I see. :lol: And no,I never played Dark Souls,but I´ve played through Demon´s Souls,and it´s very much the same thing. And yeah,TW2 on the hardest dificlutly setting is more challenging than the Souls games.
Yrkoon99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Yrkoon99
Member since 2007 • 494 Posts

[QUOTE="pcps360"][QUOTE="Arach666"] If you like a good challenge then TW2 provides even greater challenge than DS,considering that in the hardest dificulty setting you die once and it´s game over. Like,really over.

Arach666

withcer eh? You made a new alt I see. :lol: And no,I never played Dark Souls,but I´ve played through Demon´s Souls,and it´s very much the same thing. And yeah,TW2 on the hardest dificlutly setting is more challenging than the Souls games.

demons souls is a lot easier than dark souls... dark souls is less frustrating though thanks to the check point bonfire system :)

Grawse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Grawse
Member since 2010 • 4342 Posts

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

Arach666

Nah The Witcher 2 can be made into a joke. You can just Quen the whole time. Dark Souls is much more difficult. Plus in Dark Souls there is no quick save like The Witcher 2.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Arach666

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

Grawse

Nah The Witcher 2 can be made into a joke. You can just Quen the whole time. Dark Souls is much more difficult. Plus in Dark Souls there is no quick save like The Witcher 2.

Yeah,but on the hardest dificulty you die once and that´s it,so basically you have to play through the whole game on the hardest setting without diying even once.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Arach666

[QUOTE="Arach666"][QUOTE="pcps360"] obviously, you never played dark souls, the difficulty in withcer 2 only exist in prog and first chapter where you have to fight multi plate armored knight at once with crappy, and the monster and half QTE boss are baby sitting, just not as much fun. not to mention the witcher 2 got no character development whatsoever other than your haircut. I wouldn't make a verdict on an unknown object if I were you. Yrkoon99

demons souls is a lot easier than dark souls... dark souls is less frustrating though thanks to the check point bonfire system :)

Well,maybe that´s it then,I found Demon´s Souls to be challenging but not as challenging as I expected. ;)
Avatar image for nosmokingbandit
nosmokingbandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nosmokingbandit
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts

Obviously you cant compare the two games. The only fair way to compare two games is if they are exactly the same without any differences.

:roll:

Its not like he is asking us to compared Gran Turismo and Battlefield 3, these are both medieval rpgs, saying they arent comparable is just absurd. What next, you'll say we shouldnt compare a mustang's performance with a focus because one is front wheel drive? The differences are what makes us able to compare them.

I dont get people.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#43 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts
Neither. Dragon Age 2 rips them both.
pcps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 pcps360
[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

withcer eh? You made a new alt I see. And no,I never played Dark Souls,but I´ve played through Demon´s Souls,and it´s very much the same thing. And yeah,TW2 on the hardest dificlutly setting is more challenging than the Souls games..

lol never played it and yet you tried to comment, no TW2 is nowhere as hard as DS nor as fun
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50596 Posts

Love both, but loving Dark Souls more.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Arach666

lol never played it and yet you tried to comment, no TW2 is nowhere as hard as DS nor as funpcps360
I didn´t tried,I actually did,I played Demon´s Souls and that´s more than enough for me to know that it´s oh so similar to Dark Souls.

djsifer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 djsifer01
Member since 2005 • 7238 Posts
Both very different games. Having said that there still both RPG's and Dark Souls is one of the best ever created so it wins hands down. I do love witcher 2 though.
Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
I love them both. Though if TW2 kept up the pace of the first 2 acts in it's third act and possibly had another act to follow that and the ending wasn't utter crap then it would beat Dark Souls hands Down. But as it stands the games are far too different to compare.
sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

I just couldnt get into TW2 and believe me I tried. I havent picked up Dark Souls yet, but I played it for a couple of hours and enjoyed it. Based on what I've played of TW2 and my brief run with DS, I'd have to say DS.

pcps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 pcps360

[QUOTE="pcps360"] lol never played it and yet you tried to comment, no TW2 is nowhere as hard as DS nor as funArach666

I didn´t tried,I actually did,I played Demon´s Souls and that´s more than enough for me to know that it´s oh so similar to Dark Souls.

oh interesting, so, I played TW1, dull as hell, but I should know TW2 is duller because they are so similar even though I never TW2. Best logic in the world