Crysis 2 will OWN Halo Reach

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Arbiterisl33t69
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 Arbiterisl33t69
Member since 2009 • 2542 Posts

Crysis 2 is a real sequel unlike Halo Reach which Kevin P. called it a Halo 3 mod with new abilities and perks :lol:

Crysis 2 will blow you away and make you realize how brainwashed people were to the generic FPSHalo.

Instashot
Reach is more different from Halo 3 than Crysis 2 is from Crysis 1. Exactly what is a "real" sequel, anyway? Bungie did not left a single aspect untouched or unchanged in the making of Reach, everything is practically different. I guess that's a real sequel, then.. I'll be buying Crysis 2 probably, but I will have way more fun with Reach, and for me it'll be the better game.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
[QUOTE="Instashot"]

Crysis 2 is a real sequel unlike Halo Reach which Kevin P. called it a Halo 3 mod with new abilities and perks :lol:

Crysis 2 will blow you away and make you realize how brainwashed people were to the generic FPSHalo.

Arbiterisl33t69
Reach is more different from Halo 3 than Crysis 2 is from Crysis 1. Exactly what is a "real" sequel, anyway? Bungie did not left a single aspect untouched or unchanged in the making of Reach, everything is practically different. I guess that's a real sequel, then.. I'll be buying Crysis 2 probably, but I will have way more fun with Reach, and for me it'll be the better game.

How is reach more different from halo 3 than crysis 2 is more different than crysis 1?
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
[QUOTE="Funconsole"]

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"] you still dont have the ability to edit the world geometry.ferret-gamer

You can do that in Forge 2.0

and where are you getting this information? i watched bungie's new halo reach vidoc on forge world, and they never mentioned it or showed it at all. It was just that they now had more options to move models around a really big map.

I think we have another case of Halo player who has never touched a editor in their life thinking that Forge can compare.
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="Instashot"]

ferret-gamer

How is reach more different from halo 3 than crysis 2 is more different than crysis 1?

I'd still like Instashot to explain why Crysis 2 is a real sequel, and Reach isn't tbh.
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Arbiterisl33t69
[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="Instashot"]

ferret-gamer

How is it not? Although to be honest, I've only seen Crysis 2 gameplay and haven't actually read anything on its big changes, so I may have exaggerated there and made a foolish statement with not much evidence, I apologize, but still, Reach is very different from Halo 3, there's no doubt about it. Feel free to tell me about any big Crysis changes.
erglesmergle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 erglesmergle
Member since 2009 • 1769 Posts

Crysis 1 and Warhead are some of THE MOST boring games I have ever played. I have a strong feeling their scores were due to the tech, not gameplay.

No one EVER mentions Crysis when it comes to gameplay. I wonder why. But people love to defend it when its attacked, always using the 9.5 GS score. Im guessing hermits doing their thing?

Spend 80% of development time on textures and level design. Drop random N. Koreans all around the game and have them say "Die Die!" + a few aliens creatures. You have Crysis.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Ravensmash
[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"][QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"] Reach is more different from Halo 3 than Crysis 2 is from Crysis 1. Exactly what is a "real" sequel, anyway? Bungie did not left a single aspect untouched or unchanged in the making of Reach, everything is practically different. I guess that's a real sequel, then.. I'll be buying Crysis 2 probably, but I will have way more fun with Reach, and for me it'll be the better game.

How is it not? Although to be honest, I've only seen Crysis 2 gameplay and haven't actually read anything on its big changes, so I may have exaggerated there and made a foolish statement with not much evidence, I apologize, but still, Reach is very different from Halo 3, there's no doubt about it. Feel free to tell me about any big Crysis changes.

It's on consoles and in a new setting. That's about it :P But seriously, I don't get how Instashot can call it a 'real' sequel when we know very little.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Oh man TC why did you have to make this thread? Remember what happened when you said APB would be the GTA/WoW? I want Crysis 2 to be good. Please stop jynxing it :cry:

Instashot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Instashot
Member since 2010 • 665 Posts

Crysis 1 and Warhead are some of THE MOST boring games I have ever played. I have a strong feeling their scores were due to the tech, not gameplay.

No one EVER mentions Crysis when it comes to gameplay. I wonder why. But people love to defend it when its attacked, always using the 9.5 GS score. Im guessing hermits doing their thing?

erglesmergle

LOL?

People would mention Crysis's gameplay more if people here stopped making GRAPHIC KING Threads.

Crysis/Warhead are the BEST Single Player FPS I have ever played.

Halo 3 got a 9.5 due to hype and MS paying companies for high reviews.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"][QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"] Reach is more different from Halo 3 than Crysis 2 is from Crysis 1. Exactly what is a "real" sequel, anyway? Bungie did not left a single aspect untouched or unchanged in the making of Reach, everything is practically different. I guess that's a real sequel, then.. I'll be buying Crysis 2 probably, but I will have way more fun with Reach, and for me it'll be the better game.Arbiterisl33t69

Crysis 2:

1. Suit Power system is revamped

2. A completely different setting, Jungle to New York City and new playing style will need to go with this change

3. A totally different set of enemies, none of the enemies you have seen from the crysis 2 videos were encountered in Crysis 1

4. A new writer for the story who is an actual acclaimed sci-fi writer instead of some drunk dude who got thrown in jail

5. Multiplayer is being done by a different studio before.

What does reach have that is new that is comparable to that?

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

erglesmergle

What?! When I think of Crysis, I think of its gameplay first. I thought it was quite a progressive FPS. Not as progressive as, say, STALKER, but still an advancement of the FPS genre. Some might find it boring, and I can understand that since the levels are so large and the camps of enemies are spaced out.

But I thought because of it's size, the pacing was perfect. If you wanted action, you'd speed through, grabbing any vehicle you can find. But if you wanted to take a slow approach and stalk your enemies, you could. I thought it was great. The only issue I had with the gameplay were the guns. They felt lame. And the whole "fully customizable guns" thing was a load of ****, too. But seriously, those were minor issues.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 AAllxxjjnn

erglesmergle
Cept nearly every thread about Crysis, someone makes a post like you just made, claiming Crysis to be all graphics no gameplay, it then it becomes a gameplay discussion. btw, the 9.5 gamespot review discusses in detail what made Crysis' gameplay so good. I suggest you read it.
Instashot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Instashot

Crysis 2:

2. A completely different setting, Jungle to New York City and new playing style will need to go with this change

3. A totally different set of enemies, none of the enemies you have seen from the crysis 2 videos were encountered in Crysis 1

4. A new writer for the story who is an actual acclaimed sci-fi writer instead of some drunk dude who got thrown in jail

What does reach have that is new that is comparable to that?ferret-gamer

It has new abilities and perks all for $60 :lol: and one probably short level of space combat, roooofl.

Eggimannd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Eggimannd
Member since 2009 • 1734 Posts

Spend 80% of development time on textures and level design. Drop random N. Koreans all around the game and have them say "Die Die!" + a few aliens creatures. You have Crysis.

erglesmergle

A lot of people mention Crysis for its gameplay. The gameplay in Crysis is leagues above most FPS out there (including Halo 3). The only people who only mention Crysis for its graphics are those who either haven't played it or like to hate on it.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

[QUOTE="erglesmergle"]

Instashot

LOL? People would mention Crysis's gameplay more if people here stopped making GRAPHIC KING Threads. Crysis/Warhead are the BEST Single Player FPS I have ever made. Halo 3 just got a 9.5 due to hype and MS paying companies for high reviews.

1.uh what?

2.can you prove micrsoft pay companies to get higher reviews

tempest91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 tempest91
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts

[QUOTE="erglesmergle"]

Instashot

LOL?

People would mention Crysis's gameplay more if people here stopped making GRAPHIC KING Threads.

Crysis/Warhead are the BEST Single Player FPS I have ever made.

Halo3 got a 9.5 due to hype and MS paying companies for high reviews.

You made Crysis and warhead?

Also, I'm sure millions of people play Halo because of the hype and because MS paid them to play as well.... :(

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Ravensmash

[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"] How is reach more different from halo 3 than crysis 2 is more different than crysis 1?ferret-gamer

Crysis 2:

What does reach have that is new that is comparable to that?

1) Addition of Armour Abilities for MP (which seem to be balanced, although Bungie are tweaking them from Beta response) 2) A completely different setting. Larger SP maps similar to CE. 3) New weapons, vehicles, modes, gametypes. 4) A change in plot from previous games. Less focus on one individual now, will change the dynamics of the gameplay 5) Addition of Forge World, better community features, Firefight vs. etc. etc. Well that was easy.
Instashot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Instashot

The I made Crysis part was a typo, was supposed to be played.

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

The I made Crysis part was a typo.

Instashot

Sure it was, Mr. Yerli. :P

jk

Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

[QUOTE="Funconsole"] LOL nice excuse buddy. Instashot

Really?

Name me a big of FPS on 360 aside from CoD.

None, when compared to Halo 3 & CoD. There isn't any shooter on the PC I enjoy more than Halo 3 though.

konzen29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 konzen29
Member since 2010 • 87 Posts

and yet halo reach will be the better game and more people will buy it

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 AAllxxjjnn

[QUOTE="Instashot"]

The I made Crysis part was a typo.

organic_machine

Sure it was, Mr. Yerli. :P

jk

haha.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
[QUOTE="Funconsole"]Forge World 2.0 Firefight SPACE COMBAT 'nuff said bro

Mod tools
Instashot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Instashot

konzen29
Yeah more people will buy since companies know if you advertise a game enough people will buy it because its the "cool" thing to do. Expect to see Reach adds everywhere, at food stores, movie theatres, commercials, you name it. 96% of Halo sales come from hype alone (read this from somewhere)
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

[QUOTE="Funconsole"][QUOTE="Instashot"] Yeah, the Sandbox 3 engine will make Forge look like a little kids toy. When you can make missions, maps, you name it from scratch on forge, tell me.Ravensmash

Here you go (Scroll down a bit to find the questions answered) The only thing Crysis 2 beats Halo in is graphics but everything else, the stuff that matters, Halo OWNS Crysis

Some of the maps Bungie have created using forge are being implemented in MP. Shows you how confident they are of this :)

Have you used Cryengine Sandbox 2? If not, stop typing.

Sandbox 2 is incredibly dynamic in which people have created whole games out of.

There is a point and click RPG game someone made for Sandbox 2. Can't find the link right now, but it's somewhere on Crymod.com.

Someone made a Mirror's Edge type game.

http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=44694

Talking about the gameplay of both games.

Original Crysis had lean, pron, sprint, suit powers that you could change on the fly, destructible environments, AI that had to adapt to an open world+destructibility, and just all around better gameplay.

If Crysis 2 has good multiplayer, you can call Halo owned, simply because Halo Reach is pretty much more of the same as before.

TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 TheShadowLord07

Instashot

you still havent prove microsoft pay companies for halo 3 to get higher scores.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Ravensmash
[QUOTE="konzen29"]

Instashot
Yeah more people will buy since companies know if you advertise a game enough people will buy it because its the "cool" thing to do. Expect to see Reach adds everywhere, at food stores, movie theatres, commercials, you name it. 96% of Halo sales come from hype alone (read this from somewhere)

Something tells me not to trust that statistic....
ujjval16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ujjval16
Member since 2008 • 1669 Posts
That depends on which platform we're playing Crysis 2 on. PC? then yes it will probably be better. Xbox or PS3? No way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]

1) Addition of Armour Abilities for MP (which seem to be balanced, although Bungie are tweaking them from Beta response) Ok.

2)A completely different setting. Larger SP maps similar to CE. No.... it looks pretty much the same as the past halo games like 2 and CE, sure it is alittle different but nowhere near the change from a tropical jungle to New york city

3) New weapons, vehicles, modes, gametypes. ok But you are still fighting basically the same enemies as before, whereas in crysis 2 you have an entirely different set from teh first game

4) A change in plot from previous games. Less focus on one individual now, will change the dynamics of the gameplay And as i mentioned before crysis 2 also has altered gameplay from the first

5) Addition of Forge World, better community features, Firefight vs. etc. etc. Well that was easy. You now have a big map and the abiliy to enable no collide on models and snap to grid....

Ravensmash

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="Instashot"]

TheShadowLord07

going to be waiting awhile for that.
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Arbiterisl33t69

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]Crysis 2:

What does reach have that is new that is comparable to that?Instashot

It has new abilities and perks all for $60 :lol: and one probably short level of space combat, roooofl.

It's the prequel to Halo 1, and takes place in a different setting as well with multiple Spartans along your side in campaign, has health packs, fall damage, a new improved ranking system which will rid Halo of boosters etc., full armor customization that albeit has no effect on the gameplay whatsoever, it's a nice addition and keeps the MP extremely balanced, changing social settings in matchmaking lobbies, addition of bloom reticule, Elites are back as enemies, and they changed them for the MP making them faster stronger and have regenerating health, you can only use them if they are your preferred species and you're playing specific gametypes like Invasion or Elite Slayer, the loadout system with the so-called "perks", all new and improved Forge, Firefight with matchmaking and different game-modes for Firefight, and fully-fledged race game modes. I don't see why you became so defensive, ferret, I only asked you for any big Crysis changes, and besides plot and setting, the only big difference to me is the suit power system being revamped. But hey, according to you and Instashot, that makes for a REAL sequel when all the changes Reach has just makes it a rehash, because its Halo..
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

[QUOTE="konzen29"]

Instashot

I read somewhere that 98% of Halo sales come from it's amazing gameplay. I can do it to.

Instashot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Instashot
[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

[QUOTE="Instashot"]

Can't disclose that kind of information over the internet.
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#84 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

and yet halo reach will be the better game konzen29

My crystal ball can only see 12 days into the future (Startcraft II gets a 10 btw) where did you get yours at?

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Ravensmash

[QUOTE="Ravensmash"]

[QUOTE="Funconsole"] Here you go (Scroll down a bit to find the questions answered) The only thing Crysis 2 beats Halo in is graphics but everything else, the stuff that matters, Halo OWNS CrysisDragonfireXZ95

Some of the maps Bungie have created using forge are being implemented in MP. Shows you how confident they are of this :)

Sandbox 2 is incredibly dynamic in which people have created whole games out of.

There is a point and click RPG game someone made for Sandbox 2. Can't find the link right now, but it's somewhere on Crymod.com.

Original Crysis had lean, pron, sprint, suit powers that you could change on the fly, destructible environments, AI that had to adapt to an open world+destructibility, and just all around better gameplay.

If Crysis 2 has good multiplayer, you can call Halo owned, simply because Halo Reach is pretty much more of the same as before.

Please don't tell me to 'stop typing'. What I said was nothing to do with the sandbox.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="Instashot"]

Instashot

so why did you bother bringing it up? :|

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Ravensmash
[QUOTE="Instashot"][QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

[QUOTE="Instashot"]

Ah right, of course - yet you can openly disclose that it happens......if you were prevented from disclosing such information, it might have been better to not mention it at all. But yes, MS bribed all of the review sites that gave Halo 3 high scores? I don't think so.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
[QUOTE="Instashot"][QUOTE="tempest91"]

[QUOTE="Eggimannd"]

Ya... lol.... I don't know about the rest but sandbox 3 DESTROYS forge world 2. It's not even debatable.

It won't matter if the MP sucks though, and we have yet to see that.

MP doesn't suck, it looks awesome too bad they took the leaked footage of it down in a matter of 5m :(

Crysis 2's mp is made by Crytek UK aka Free Radical...... Time Splitters series anyone!
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Arbiterisl33t69
IMHO, Reach is bringing more change and improvement to the Halo name as opposed to Crysis 2, but apparently my opinion is wrong because LOL TEH HALOEZ ARE TEH SUCKZORS THEY ARE ALL THE SAME OR MORE OF THE SAME Please, if Reach was more of the same as before, then all sequels are more of the same, and I'd stick to Halo 3, and trust me, that does not fill the void after playing the Reach BETA. You fanboys only dismiss Reach because it's ANOTHER HALO LOL and assume it's more of the same.. Hilarious.
Avatar image for Vinegar_Strokes
Vinegar_Strokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Vinegar_Strokes
Member since 2010 • 3401 Posts

[QUOTE="erglesmergle"]

Instashot

LOL?

Crysis/Warhead are the BEST Single Player FPS I have ever played.

Halo 3 got a 9.5 due to hype and MS paying companies for high reviews.

hmm who was that said Hater.... gonna hate. and here you are the biggest hater on your thread. well done
SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#91 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts

[QUOTE="konzen29"]

Instashot

How credible!

Dynafrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Dynafrom
Member since 2003 • 1027 Posts

[QUOTE="Instashot"]

[QUOTE="Funconsole"] Here you go (Scroll down a bit to find the questions answered) The only thing Crysis 2 beats Halo in is graphics but everything else, the stuff that matters, Halo OWNS CrysisFunconsole

Yet Crysis beat out Halo in 2007 for best FPS, hmmm. Crysis>>Halo

Crysis is on another level in terms of gameplay.

But it's one award. Compare scores. They both got 9.5's here but on Metacritic: Crysis- 91 Halo 3- 94 So what was the (albeit slightly) more critically acclaimed game: ;)

It would be unfair to compare games of different platforms (and altogether different standards to reviewing. No PC game by PCGAMER mag has ever been given a 100%, whereas OXM tosses 5/5's like it's on fire. The quality and different standards mar any comparison of review scores.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

But hey, according to you and Instashot, that makes for a REAL sequel when all the changes Reach has just makes it a rehash, because its Halo..Arbiterisl33t69

Please dont lump me with him, i am making no claim that halo reach isnt a true sequel, im just pointing out that crysis 2 has more of a change from its predecessor than reach does.

Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts
You do know the use of that "haters" pic is very hypocritical right?
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Arbiterisl33t69
You do know the use of that "haters" pic is very hypocritical right?SpiritOfFire117
It did strike me as kind of odd seeing that pic on a topic named CRYSIS WILL OWN HALO, especially when its usually Halo getting the hate.
SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#96 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts

[QUOTE="Instashot"][QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

lawlessx

so why did you bother bringing it up? :|

I think it makes it clear that he is in this for trolling.
Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]You do know the use of that "haters" pic is very hypocritical right?Arbiterisl33t69
It did strike me as kind of odd seeing that pic on a topic named CRYSIS WILL OWN HALO, especially when its usually Halo getting the hate.

Tell me about it. Also, funny gif considering I'm now playing that game. :P

TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 TheShadowLord07

[QUOTE="Instashot"]

Instashot

why should I take you seriously for something like this statement? your the same guy said apb would be wow killer. Those reviews looks it didnt help APB to be the wow killer. you also think is reach is just another "halo reskin". last time I check reach had more things the what halo 3 had back in 07. and there could also be things bungie hasnt said about halo reach. \

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

[QUOTE="Ravensmash"] Some of the maps Bungie have created using forge are being implemented in MP. Shows you how confident they are of this :)

Ravensmash

Please don't tell me to 'stop typing'. What I said was nothing to do with the sandbox.

I think I addressed the wrong person. Sorry. :P However, Sandbox 3 > Forge 2.0 by a long shot.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#100 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

I doubt it. Crysis 2 will have the graphical edge, but other than that, I'm thinking Reach will win it.