Biggest Psycho You've Encountered Online?

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for black_chamber99
black_chamber99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 black_chamber99
Member since 2010 • 1696 Posts

i've played a bunch of different types of psychos..ones that were insanely good but just did weird things. for example in gta4 online when you die the respawn times could be very long, so this one guy I played would defile your corpse after he killed you and make you watch it. stuff like running over your dead body, backing up and running over it again and again, riddling your corpse with bullets emptying round after round in you after he already killed you, and of course teabagging.

of course another type of psycho is the stalkerish dudes who send you angry mesages after you destroy them in a game. i find this happens mostly in fighting games where guys take it really personally when you beat them.

so who's the craziest person you've encountered online?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
A guy who attempted to be racist towards me by sending poorly spelt "leprechaun" jibes, haha I just laughed at him :P
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

I wouldn't call this "crazy" by any means. It was rather amusing in a sad sort of fashion.

I played alot of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Me and my brother played it together and we were frequenlty in the top 5 in almost every match. We reallyr competed agaisnt each other (in the same team side) to see who could get higher. We joined one match as the Nazis and there were two other players who were really good. They were obviously together and probably in the same situation as us.

One was named... a not very nice name for a black person + BLASTER and the other was SLAYER. So it was ****** BLASTER and ****** SLAYER. Basically, us 4 were always in the top 4. It was rather noticeable too.

Yet, despite this... No one ever said anything in chat. They never really talked either. They were probably communicating among each other and had no reason to talk to the team.

But no one said anything at all. There was complete and total apathy. It was sad. And amusing. They were obviously rather good players capable of logical thought and small scale team play.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44087 Posts

Had one gut so mad he gave me his address and said be there an a hour to fight - had this other guy who wanted my address so he could come over to kick mah butt sooo, what I did is give the second guy the first guy address and told him to be here in a hour. I then got my camera, called the police and told him where a fight was taking place in an hour and videoed the whole event - it was awesome. :o

Calm down....

Fictional story FTW. :twisted:

:P

DudeNtheRoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DudeNtheRoom
Member since 2010 • 1276 Posts

I was approached by a nice gentleman in WOW who wanted me to join his guild. So I did. After a couple of weeks and meeting most of the 20 ppl in the guild I started noticing something. They always seemed angry. Then one day they started making some racial jokes and one of them said "white power". So I asked "What did you mean when you said white power?" He said,"We are a nazi/white supremacy guild."

Shocked was a fair word to use for my reaction if not downplayed. I asked why they thought I would wanted to join his guild. He said something like I had joined a conversation in general chat sticking up for him or something the day he asked me. From what I remember I was saying that the ppl picking on him shouldn't sense they don't know him personally.

I then told him I was not the type of person to be in that type of guild and left.

I will NEVER forget that. Players who knew me were asking me if I was a nazi after I left and I had to tell them that I did not know. Seems when I came back it was after a couple of nazi type guild had formed on my server and I had no idea. Everyone knew except me.

Just goes to show...WOW is just like real life, it has every type of person.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

Had one gut so mad he gave me his address and said be there an a hour to fight - had this other guy who wanted my address so he could come over to kick mah butt sooo, what I did is give the second guy the first guy address and told him to be here in a hour. I then got my camera, called the police and told him where a fight was taking place in an hour and videoed the whole event - it was awesome. :o

Calm down....

SecretPolice
Definitely heard that one before :lol:
VintAge68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 5

#7 VintAge68
Member since 2010 • 530 Posts

To me rather the first type of a person: somebody who really wants to show off his superiority -- but is this behavior particular to some singular weirdos in the online gaming world only?

ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ohthemanatee
Member since 2010 • 8104 Posts

Calm down....

SecretPolice

if that had happened you would be my hero

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Something like this:

*Guy goes 2-25 on TDM in Black Ops*

Me: "Good job winning us the game"

Guy: "Yo shut the **** up, i'll kick yo monkey ***. You aint got **** ******. Your a *******. You ****** guys ******** all day. Go ****** ******"

Thats just recently too.

scottahuch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 scottahuch
Member since 2003 • 1580 Posts

It involved a psycho and obsessive stalker... It was messed up.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18253 Posts

I haven't find many of them since i only play BlazBlue, SSF4 and StarCraft 2 online, and well, the first one was a guy which i mop the floor with and he send me a message telling me how annoying i was with Chun Li and suff, i follow it's game and he send more and more insulting things, at the end i was like, sure dude whatever it was nice talking with you, he send me a final message with even more insults, i can tell, he was really angry.

The other one i can remember was this arrogant kid that constantly told me that he was way better than me in Blazblue (we were in a lobby in 1v1) so he was mocking me every time he beat me, which it was 3 or 4 times in a row, in the 5th match i chose Litchie since i was training with Noel and Tao, and i kicked his ass so easily, i can be pretty annoying with Litchie, then he send me a message about being a cheater and other things, i beat him a second time with Litchie and he left the lobby without any word, i send him a message about a rematch, never got an answer.

ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ohthemanatee

Something like this:

Guy: "Yo shut the **** up, i'll kick yo monkey ***. You aint got **** ******. Your a *******. You ****** guys ******** all day. Go ****** ******"

Thats just recently too.

DroidPhysX
what does 2-25 mean? 2 kills 25 deaths?
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

Something like this:

Thats just recently too.

ohthemanatee

Yes.

ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ohthemanatee

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

Something like this:

Thats just recently too.

DroidPhysX

Yes.

and he goes temper tantrum after sucking do damn much? priceless :lol:

hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts

Watch GeneralMinus on youtube if you want to see some funny videos of people getting angry.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

some of you guys here in system wars

Jipset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jipset
Member since 2008 • 2410 Posts
I've ran into some horrible, horrible people on XBL... but I'm just as bad. :P
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Me.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

I have seen all of those various times.

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Luxen90
Member since 2006 • 7427 Posts

Had one gut so mad he gave me his address and said be there an a hour to fight

SecretPolice

Ah, if you didn't say that was fictional I would know who you are talking about. I used to play with some guy who would always get into arguments with people online and would give them his address and say he would pay for their plane ticket. It was always so funny.

Katsumic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Katsumic
Member since 2010 • 253 Posts

I have had several people (guys) send me messages over Xbox live with a clip of them moaning or grunting. It freaks me out. I just automatically delete messages now.From the list of poll choices, I would have to go with the people who flip out and get angry when they lose. Life goes on.. :)

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

I had somebody hope my family die of cancer because I told him enhancement shaman's were overpowered in pvp before a nerf :| who the hell responds like that on a public forum I might add so there was time to read it and think or even edit/remove it.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#24 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

Something like this:

Thats just recently too.

DroidPhysX

Real class there, calling someone out for not being good at the game.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

Something like this:

Thats just recently too.

Cherokee_Jack

Real class there, calling someone out for not being good at the game.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Luxen90
Oh yeah, this one psycho who likes Vanquish way too much. I come across him a lot :P
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#28 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

Oh yeah, this one psycho who likes Vanquish way too much. I come across him a lot :PLuxen90

He's actually not a bad guy. Turns out he has awesome taste in games and is one sexy bastard :P

krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts

Myself

Wesrcks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Wesrcks13
Member since 2009 • 1226 Posts

I beat this guy in a fighting game, Naruto (yea Naruto... :|) multiple times, and he had a really good ratio and he played the game alot, which I only did for a few weeks. He added me after we were done playing and the next day, he kept spamming me messages saying things like "1 v 1 rematch?" "I'll **** you up" "*****" "Stop playing that **** game and let's play" for like 20 minutes, then I was like "wtf dude, okay damn..." we start playing he won like most of the time and over the mic he was feeling so accomplished saying "hahah you suck, this is so easy!"

I got bored and wanted to play some Uncharted 2, he wanted to play with me and I let him join my party and on the mic he was yelling "Everybody kill Wesrcks!" and whenever I got killed he would say "Good job (The player's name)" after every match he would spam "*****" mainly the fact I did better than him most of the time. :P When I was done, I played RDR co-op with a friend of mine, he kept spamming "RDR FFA, and let's see who wins". Later, he sent me a long message looking at my trophies telling me the list of games we both had, saying he'll beat me in every single one as times goes by.

Pathetic, it seems he had a personal Vendetta against me cause I beat him a few times in a casual fighting game roflmao. :lol:

Ah, that was a day :P

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cherokee_Jack

To contribute: on the first server I joined in Black Ops for PC, there was a dude in the chat rattling off a bunch of racist jokes, like "What's the difference between a smart black man and Bigfoot?", "What do you call a pregnant Mexican woman?" etc. Everyone else was lol'ing or not acknowledging it at all.

I got the feeling that he wasn't actually racist and it was just supposed to be "non-PC" humor or something, but it freaked me out. Finished the match, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4ca38d5fcb0
deactivated-5b4ca38d5fcb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5b4ca38d5fcb0
Member since 2008 • 2051 Posts
Some crazy anti-semitic super jew hater. That think jews rule the world and that they kill Muslims for fun.
Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Luxen90

To contribute: on the first server I joined in Black Ops for PC, there was a dude in the chat rattling off a bunch of racist jokes, like "What's the difference between a smart black man and Bigfoot?", "What do you call a pregnant Mexican woman?" etc. Everyone else was lol'ing or not acknowledging it at all.

I got the feeling that he wasn't actually racist and it was just supposed to be "non-PC" humor or something, but it freaked me out. Finished the match, though.

Cherokee_Jack
Non PC humor?
meatgrinderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 meatgrinderz
Member since 2010 • 1329 Posts

Umm I was playing Mortal Kombat 3 arcade as Smoke and kicked some dudes azz several times and the guy sent meseveral voice messages b*tching and whining and cussing me out that I was doing the same moves over and over. So what? They worked and you lost. Learn to counter them and shut up!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

A 12 year old American was shouting at me because of my English accent, telling me to speak "real English" he also claimed that England is run by America which made me laught even more.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Cherokee_Jack
[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

Luxen90
Non PC humor?

Non-politically correct.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
A guy who attempted to be racist towards me by sending poorly spelt "leprechaun" jibes, haha I just laughed at him :Plocopatho
I had a kid who kept swearing and saying the "N" word over and over again. Kept calling everyone "Son". He was quickly ignored/muted and that was the end of that.
Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Luxen90

[QUOTE="Luxen90"]Non PC humor?Cherokee_Jack
Non-politically correct.

Ah that definitely makes much more sense:lol:

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#41 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

Mine had to be a cocky git on WaW always going on about his 30 kills and 2 deaths and that he was awesome, so needless to say he was using the mp40, i told him it was a noob weapon and if he used it the next match he'd be classed as an MP40 noob, he then said "Shut up no it isnt its just a gun * i will use whatever the * i want and still pwn you *". So the next match suddenly he is using the STG-44 and doing erm... not so great 15 kills and 8 deaths or something similar, i then said "See how even a bad player becomes good with that damn gun?" he replied "I have a * bad connection it happens a lot".. "Yeah just so happens to occur as you change gun..."

He then left and everyone was laughing as he left.

* = racist hateful words.

Oh and he mailed me with racist, foul language and subsequently got banned or atleast his PSN ID did and he reappeared with the same name and a 2 at the end.

TheOtherTheoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TheOtherTheoG
Member since 2010 • 2287 Posts
I was playing someone on BC2 who was using an aim-bot and making unbelievably anti-semitist comments on chat at the same time. The really depressing thing was that I actually know him from school.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Would have to be those cocky arrogant bastards, but its really all above. The LOL IM SO GOOD AND KNOW EVERYTHING AND U R N00B kind of people really annoy the hell out of me.

Kan0nF0dder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Kan0nF0dder
Member since 2009 • 1962 Posts

A 12 year old American was shouting at me because of my English accent, telling me to speak "real English" he also claimed that England is run by America which made me laught even more.

toast_burner
What is that with yank kids? That's happened to me atleast twice. "Speak real english...." "**** off"
gmastersexay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gmastersexay
Member since 2003 • 3831 Posts
MARKJAYW - If you play Warhawk you will know who I am talking about. There is plenty of YouTube videos of him too.
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts

one happened to me recently. I was playing this guy in nhl 11, and if you play nhl 11 you know theres a bunch of people who leave before the end of the 3rd period if they're losing to avoid losing points.

so this guy had me beat 1-0 in the 3rd period 4 minutes left, and he was trying to lollygag skating it around in circles in his zone. I ended up stealing it, scoring and then scoring a 2nd back to back. he then pulled his goalie within the last 2 minutes and I scored a 3rd and he left.

word for word:

I messaged him saying, must suck to suck!
he replies, wtf r u gay
I replied, nope! I'm not the one who sucks/rage quit
he replies, what was dat fa**ot I couldnt here u with ur mom breathing so hard i pushed her alittle hard
I replied, gross. you have fun with that LOL. when youre done maybe see if she'll play nhl for ya since she would be a better challenge
he replies, you wish you little b**ch i kick ur ass f*g

then I reported him :lol:

Some-Mist

You fit the definition of this topic. Sure, it sucks to have someone rage quit on you, but you also were the one that messaged him just to annoy him and piss him off even more.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Cherokee_Jack
No he doesn't. See the difference is his remark is fully justified. Rage quitters are the worst type of gamers. Heck I would even prefer a psycho. I can just mute him and at least finish the game.argetlam00
Didn't he already humiliate the guy enough by making him ragequit?
thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Kan0nF0dder
What is that with yank kids? That's happened to me atleast twice. "Speak real english...." "**** off"

Avoid referring to Americans as "Yanks" and do not generalize all of us as if we are like that narrow-minded gamer.
argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 argetlam00
Member since 2006 • 6573 Posts

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]No he doesn't. See the difference is his remark is fully justified. Rage quitters are the worst type of gamers. Heck I would even prefer a psycho. I can just mute him and at least finish the game.Cherokee_Jack
Didn't he already humiliate the guy enough by making him ragequit?

Nope, he simply played the game and turned the tides against him.