Biggest Psycho You've Encountered Online?

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

User Lists: 0

#101 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

I was playing with two kids on Resistance 2 around the age of 10 probably debating on whether hairy vaginas or video games were better.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Now this comment of yours I 100% agree with. I would gladly hand over a large sum of money to Gamespot if they would allow us a mute button.

Master_ShakeXXX

how does one mute typing? gloves?

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#103 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]Now this comment of yours I 100% agree with. I would gladly hand over a large sum of money to Gamespot if they would allow us a mute button.

clone01

how does one mute typing? gloves?

Other websites use an ignore function, which pretty much works the same way as a "mute". It's not impossible, if that's what you're suggesting.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 clone01

Other websites use an ignore function, which pretty much works the same way as a "mute". It's not impossible, if that's what you're suggesting.

Master_ShakeXXX

That certainly sounds like it would be something of interest to you. I suggest you frequent these sites.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 clone01
[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="clone01"]

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]Other websites use an ignore function, which pretty much works the same way as a "mute". It's not impossible, if that's what you're suggesting.

That certainly sounds like it would be something of interest to you. I suggest you frequent these sites.

lol, your like a psycho ex girlfreind OT: i remember a fight on PSn when they left to fight

i'm curious how you got "psycho ex-girlfriend" out of the discussion of an ignore button on an internet forum.
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]Other websites use an ignore function, which pretty much works the same way as a "mute". It's not impossible, if that's what you're suggesting.

clone01

It would definitly be of great assistance to me. But I really like this site so I think I'll stay, regardless of certain users trying their hardest to make it unpleasant for me, for inexplicable reasons. I'm not going anywhere, so I think these certain users should just get use to that fact and leave me be.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 clone01

It would definitly be of great assistance to me. But I really like this site so I think I'll stay, regardless of certain users trying their hardest to make it unpleasant for me, for inexplicable reasons. I'm not going anywhere, so I think these certain users should just get use to that fact and leave me be.

Master_ShakeXXX
please outline the part of my post where i suggested you should leave this site.
antifanboyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 antifanboyftw
Member since 2007 • 2214 Posts
all of the above. i also sometimes record them just for fun to put it on youtube. even give them the links to the pages once they are uploaded.
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

clone01

please outline the part of my post where i suggested you should leave this site.

"I suggest you frequent these sites"

Obviously you're suggesting that I leave GS and frequent other websites.

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Luxen90
Member since 2006 • 7427 Posts

lol you follow him around and harass him, and i also saw that you go around reporting his comments too :lol: you gotta let it go

TintedEyes

Wait so the entire time Master_Shake was referencing him?:lol: That's too funny.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 clone01

Master_ShakeXXX
you mean you don't go to other websites aside from this one?
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Master_ShakeXXX

clone01

you mean you don't go to other websites aside from this one?

Did I say that?

OT: I'm pretty lucky because I haven't really ran into any "crazy people" in multiplayer games. Mainly just loud obnoxious people.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 clone01

lol you follow him around and harass him, and i also saw that you go around reporting his comments too :lol: you gotta let it go

TintedEyes

so responding to a comment on an internet forum in a way that follows the TOU is harassment? hmm. i'm going to need to read over the rules again.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 clone01

OT: I'm pretty lucky because I haven't really ran into any "crazy people" in multiplayer games. Mainly just loud obnoxious people.

Master_ShakeXXX
did i say you should leave this site? nope. i merely suggested frequenting the sites you had mentioned. perhaps in the future you should not infer something that was never written.
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Master_ShakeXXX

clone01

did i say you should leave this site? nope. i merely suggested frequenting the sites you had mentioned. perhaps in the future you should not infer something that was never written.

Subtlety isn't one of your stronger aspects. I know what you meant by that.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"]

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"]lol you follow him around and harass him, and i also saw that you go around reporting his comments too :lol: you gotta let it go

Master_ShakeXXX

so responding to a comment on an internet forum in a way that follows the TOU is harassment? hmm. i'm going to need to read over the rules again.

I believe a certain moderator explained it to you rather clearly:

"Harassment/Stalking/Privacy: Continual harassing behavior directed towards a certain individual or group by another individual or group with the intent of creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment on the Service, with or without use of explicit or implicit threats, is strictly prohibited. Posting contact or other private information of any person (Service user or not) is also prohibited."

harassment would infer a tone or syntax that is against the tou. i have never done anything except respond to posts with the intent of engaging in a debate.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 clone01

Master_ShakeXXX
it is unfortunate that you would assume that instead of what was actually said. equally unfortunate that you would respond with an inflammatory statement.
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="clone01"]

clone01

I believe a certain moderator explained it to you rather clearly:

"Harassment/Stalking/Privacy: Continual harassing behavior directed towards a certain individual or group by another individual or group with the intent of creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment on the Service, with or without use of explicit or implicit threats, is strictly prohibited. Posting contact or other private information of any person (Service user or not) is also prohibited."

harassment would infer a tone or syntax that is against the tou. i have never done anything except respond to posts with the intent of engaging in a debate.

Read it again carefully:

with the intent of creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment on the Service, with or without use of explicit or implicit threats

That's exactly what you've been doing.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Master_ShakeXXX

clone01

it is unfortunate that you would assume that instead of what was actually said. equally unfortunate that you would respond with an inflammatory statement.

I never made any "inflammatory statements". But anyways, I'm again going to have to put an end to our conversation. I'm currently working with an admin who is investigating the situation so I suggest you stop this non-sense. You're only making it harder on yourself.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 clone01

I never made any "inflammatory statements". But anyways, I'm again going to have to put an end to our conversation. I'm currently working with an admin who is investigating the situation so I suggest you stop this non-sense. You're only making it harder on yourself.

Master_ShakeXXX
again, i really don't understand how responding comments on an internet forum in a courteous fashion is creating a hostile environment. if you look at my posting history, i respond to a lot of people. not just you. and i would guess that the VAST majority of your posts i don't respond to at all.
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23963 Posts

A Dwarvern Priest on WoW. Basicly we beat him in a team battle and he started calling us noobs, just to satisfy him and make him shut up I dueled him. Big mistake, he started gloating the victory, telling me to hang myself, spamming Trade Chat about his victory against me (I was in a PvE spec and newely max levelled).

Some lulz worthy quotes include

"Feral Druids cant tank, feral is a PvP spec" (this was at a time where feral was utterly gimped in PvP)
"You are probably a ****** irl"
"Rogues Suck"

If I tried to ignore him he would just roll a new char to bypass the faulty ignore system. Either way, the redicilous ammount of stupidity he said was more entertaining than offensive.

Dishonorable mention: My Brother (he wont stop blurting out anti semitic, anti arabic, anti american crap)

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#126 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Nothing really major beside this one time in TF2 where this one guy was badmouthing the sniper class so much and loudly and just went on for a few minutes when I got on until he finally shut up.

Avatar image for black_chamber99
black_chamber99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 black_chamber99
Member since 2010 • 1696 Posts

It involved a psycho and obsessive stalker... It was messed up.

scottahuch

story?

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts
Master_ShakeXXX, clone01, can you two discuss your differences somewhere else?
DerpyMcDerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#129 DerpyMcDerp
Member since 2010 • 1165 Posts

Well, there was this one guy called "black chamber 99" or something like that...

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#130 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

Oh I had a guy stalking me in F1 2010,guy was a damn unfair racer and then everytime we made contact on a race he would blame it on me and kept spamming me with hundreds of nonsensical messages until I blocked all comunications with him. Then,everytime we met in a race,if I passed him he would try to ruin my race by ramming me and if I got away he would slow down and wait for me to delay me or crash me so that the other guys could pass me and I don´t win the race.

He was only sucessfull once though(and I ended up finishing 2nd in the race),and now he seems to have stopped playing the game,thank goodness.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
The other day while playing TF2 some guy was screaming like a maniac for a good 45 minutes, I couldn't really tell what he was saying, but he was really freaking out. Right before he left, he kindly thanked us all for our time in a very passive manner.
Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#132 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

On Team Fortress 2 I've met a guy who freaked out at me for using a certain weapon. He called me all sorts of things and mentioned something about me being a dirty, violent (racial slur for black people) and being too poor to afford any form of food and that I rape children and dogs.

So then I do what I do when someone rages at me for using a certain type of weapon. Continue using the weapon, target him specifically, dominate him and taunt him after each time I kill him. 8)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#133 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
why is there no option for just the good old psycho? Oh and to answer your question it was someone named Sir Cuddles. We keep in contact.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

There is one person here who creeps me the hell out. (No, I'm not naming names - it's like "Candyman"; you say it and they show up.) Makes me wish Gamespot had an ignore feature.

Other than that, I encounter the usual run-of-the-mill racists and homophobes occasionally, but I just switch to another game when that happens.

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6610 Posts

All the annoying gamers are on Live and PSN. Little kids FTL.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#136 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15584 Posts

I will say, from my experiences, that generally WoW has a pretty good online community. However the biggest a hole I met was in that game.

Basically he's was high officer in my old guild with me and 2-3 others. This guy sucks. Really, really bad. We try to help, offer advice, things like that, but at the end of the day he can't heal and keeps standing in fire.

Anyway one day a separate officer starts getting harassed by multiple people, calling her a b**** and stuff. Turns out this guy was talking serious s*** about us behind our backs with another guild, and got them all so worked up they started messaging us to help him talk s***. We only found out when their guild leader apologized about it.

Needless to say, we kicked him from the guild. Pissed me off so bad, and still does sometimes.

Medic_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Medic_B
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

Black ops game is crazy sick