Another PS4 exclusive updated from TGS ( butthurt incoming)

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@kinectthedots said:

in B4 free to play yadda yadda buthurt from lems and herms,

not much else they can say the QQing and buyers remorse is real.

EDIT: too late that knee jerk damage control is already raging at full blast in here lol. bu but F2P still looking better than anything on your preferred platform haha. keep it up guys.

Hey lems....like where ya gamez at?

LMFAO. Deep Down is seriously this much of a big deal to you? The PS4 must literally have no worthwhile games other than Resogun.

Yeah Deep Down looks great to "me". Talking about what is worthwhile in "your opinion" doesn't mean shit here.

Don't be a moron to jealous because of your fanboyism. The PS4 library has loads of great games coming out I just keep taps on this one because it looks impressive to me but it gets over looked because of haters like you who bash with not good arguments to discredit it.

You are just showing your insecurity by trying to downplay the PS4 library because of a good looking game that is NOT on your preferred system. Tell me what games are you looking forward to on your main system? It must be shit since all you can do is come and criticize games people are looking forward to on other systems.

You haven't played the game so all we can go off of is the video and it looks freaking great in animation, framerate, graphics and combat, I also personally love the setting so what exactly are you hating? Yeah, you got nothing. Again what the hell exclusive are you looking forward to, Halo, Gears? GTFO.

I had a nice chuckle reading the second sentence and then the rest of your post.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@sts106mat said:

no, its wank. I presume you are one the 8 pricks that follow them on twitter

hahahhaha

Poor Simon melting down at the truth dawning on him. What a shame.

@blue_hazy_basic said:

So you won't use overall numbers of games such as 63 vs 56 then? Because if you do then you are doing exactly what you are claiming you are not.

Not directly considering a part of that advantage is from smaller digital games because Sony didn't alienate independent developers and I'd use them separately, but that's for another argument.

@Snugenz said:

I think the list is shit because it's shit. After all, i own a PS4 why would the PS4 having more games negatively affect my mood?.

Fucking dopey cow thinking anyone who calls out his stupidity is automatically a lemming.

So what are you crying about then? :3

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Snugenz said:

I think the list is shit because it's shit. After all, i own a PS4 why would the PS4 having more games negatively affect my mood?.

Fucking dopey cow thinking anyone who calls out his stupidity is automatically a lemming.

So what are you crying about then? :3

I'm not crying at all, just pointing out how shit that list is and that it won't be taken seriously by anyone who isn't a raging fanboy. Simples.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: BTW off topic from what I was saying, I think "smaller" digital games completely count and are really relevant. One thing I love about steam are this sort of game and how quick and easy they are to download and play. FTL is a perfect example, which ranks amongst one of my fav games of the decade so far.

You only get a few blockbuster games a year, but these games are the real surprise gems of the industry.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

EDIT: too late that knee jerk damage control is already raging at full blast in here lol. bu but F2P still looking better than anything on your preferred platform haha. keep it up guys.

Graphics wise, It doesn't look better than Ryse.

Where are our games? LOL! SUnset Overdrive and Halo:MCC say "Hello". What do you cows have in 2014?

idk but i think you forgot about this..

so it took microsoft 2 years to have 5 exclusives. only one of which are a new series

Everyone knows that MS all but abandoned the 360 in 2013. Old news. Again, what does the PS4 have left in 2014?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44289 Posts

@StormyJoe:

Well they did bring two big hitters to 360, Titanfall & FH2 and some would argue to the X1's peril so there's that.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@StormyJoe:

Well they did bring two big hitters to 360, Titanfall & FH2 and some would argue to the X1's peril so there's that.

gimped versions dont count. as soon as x1/ps4 releases it doesnt matter what cross gen games sony/ms release because they are going to be gimped hence they sell like shit. ms dropped hardcore support after releasing gears 3, that was the last good game. ps3 had tlou/gt6 the year before ps4 released

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22999 Posts

How can you tell it's been a bad year in gaming? When someone starts holding f2p's up on Mount Olympus.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 StormyJoe

@SecretPolice said:

@StormyJoe:

True.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44289 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@StormyJoe:

gimped versions dont count. as soon as x1/ps4 releases it doesnt matter what cross gen games sony/ms release because they are going to be gimped hence they sell like shit. ms dropped hardcore support after releasing gears 3, that was the last good game. ps3 had tlou/gt6 the year before ps4 released

What chu talkinbout willis... They're on the 360 and not gimped at all compared to the PS3 version amright? :P

Plus, since suddenly indies count, there have been dozens if not hundreds of XBLA and indies that came out on 360 in 2014 so there ya go pal. ;)

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 GrenadeLauncher

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher: BTW off topic from what I was saying, I think "smaller" digital games completely count and are really relevant. One thing I love about steam are this sort of game and how quick and easy they are to download and play. FTL is a perfect example, which ranks amongst one of my fav games of the decade so far.

You only get a few blockbuster games a year, but these games are the real surprise gems of the industry.

I agree, games like Octodad and STF look and play great and deserve at least a good look at but they don't really compete against stuff like A/AA-tier first party franchises such as Infamous and Fable, let alone Uncharted and Halo.

@sts106mat said:

why would i be melting down over a spreadsheet with pictures of games that i can play every single one of?

what a knob head

Getting personal now, eh? Yeah, you're mad AF.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

so you have no answer to my question. figures...

There's no answer because it's a deflection. The Xbone is a gimped media box and the PS4 has better and more games.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#165 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Where are our games? LOL! SUnset Overdrive and Halo:MCC say "Hello". What do you cows have in 2014?

so it took microsoft 2 years to have 5 exclusives. only one of which are a new series

Everyone knows that MS all but abandoned the 360 in 2013. Old news. Again, what does the PS4 have left in 2014?

xbox one doesnt have anything worth playing either. kettle meet pot. compare ps3's 2013 to xbox one's 2014. whoever came out on top is the victor. xbox loses again, deal with it you sensitive nilly

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 StormyJoe

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

xbox one doesnt have anything worth playing either. kettle meet pot. compare ps3's 2013 to xbox one's 2014. whoever came out on top is the victor. xbox loses again, deal with it you sensitive nilly

Sunset Overdrive and Halo:MCC are both still coming out this year...

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#167  Edited By Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

F2p on PlayStation means it's not going to be on plus and you can buy it for 50 buckaroos.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Liquid_

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

I think you have trouble reading. NO where in my post did I even mention either of those games.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I don't understand all the hate..I also never have high expectations for F2P games however Deep Down is not looking bad.. Hopefully Capcom will deliver a good game and keep prices for micro transactions reasonable !!!

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Why is a year old list of a last gen console being used to defend the PS4?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

you are right, you are deflecting, you can't counter my point, so needed to deflect, better luck next time kevin

You don't have a point, Simon. Keep on trying to cover up the Xbone's lack of games.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#174 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Dragon looks CGI ^_^

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

you are right, you are deflecting, you can't counter my point, so needed to deflect, better luck next time kevin

You don't have a point, Simon. Keep on trying to cover up the Xbone's lack of games.

point is, i can play every singe one of the games on that spreadsheet, there is no lack of games in my house. sorry joseph

Same here, Simon, considering the Xbone has one serious exclusive this year. Feels good.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

good job i dont only play exclusives then. Cause ballsack boy and 5club would be a shit end to the year on ps4

I'd laugh so hard if LBP3 ended up being the sleeper hit of the year.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 StormyJoe

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

I think you have trouble reading. NO where in my post did I even mention either of those games.

Whatever, dude. We are talking about what games are left for 2014. You talked smack about the XB1's library, and I countered - quite successfully. Don't hate the messenger.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Liquid_

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Whatever, dude. We are talking about what games are left for 2014. You talked smack about the XB1's library, and I countered - quite successfully. Don't hate the messenger.

Quite successfully? Lmao, you need a reality check if you think a rehashed hd series and a game that is similar to prototype/infamous is considered a "Quite Successful counter." As you put it ect.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

Every time I see this it makes me wish they would have done a full priced Dragons Dogma sequel.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 StormyJoe

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Quite successfully? Lmao, you need a reality check if you think a rehashed hd series and a game that is similar to prototype/infamous is considered a "Quite Successful counter." As you put it ect.

Excuse me? Reality check - Halo:MCC is going to be a big seller, and Sunset Overdrive is a highly anticipated title. Don't get all shitty just because there isn't anything but multiplats coming to the PS4 the rest of the year.

So, yes - I "quite successfully" negated your argument. It's pretty easy to do when facts are on your side.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Liquid_

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Excuse me? Reality check - Halo:MCC is going to be a big seller, and Sunset Overdrive is a highly anticipated title. Don't get all shitty just because there isn't anything but multiplats coming to the PS4 the rest of the year.

So, yes - I "quite successfully" negated your argument. It's pretty easy to do when facts are on your side.

8/10 same as infamous.

next.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#184 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Meh.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#185  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Dont start this , it wont end well because 2014 is coming to an end soon and we got 5 years more into this gen at least. What you say now will backfire like every little thing you said for years now soon or later.

You lems never learn. Care what you say , just care. Ill save this post btw for future reference. Be ready lem , you specifically you. You should feel honored.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#186 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15597 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Liquid_ said:

8/10 same as infamous.

next.

So it's just as good as if not better than one of the PS4's biggest and most critically acclaimed titles to date? Not sure you're really helping your argument there.