Another PS4 exclusive updated from TGS ( butthurt incoming)

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Why are cows having so many meltdowns latelly?

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

wow that new boss looks crazy.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#53 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

Forgot this game is free to play, dammit. Will hope it'll turn out to be good, but I won't raise those hope too high...

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@freedomfreak said:

TC, it's not the brightest idea to shout "where ya gamez at?" when you're pushing forward a F2P game that has yet to release.

lol it is an update to a game that is coming out. You must not be too bright. That means the game has continually been worked on and is making progress, don't spam me with your butthurt because you are too dense to acknowledge that fact.

The game is looking better and better screaming F2P won't change that fact fanboy. Now, this isn't even a main game that is being hyped for PS4 but looks great, that is the point. Where are the games like that for Xbone? Other than Halo/Forza/Gears and Quantum Break what "other" games looks great for the bone? Hell the next halo and gears haven't even been shown AT ALL.

Yeah, I think I have pretty firm ground to ask, "where ya games at?" in this situation. Sorry if that causes you emotional tears.

jesus dude, you've been melting down for like 2 weeks straight. it really isn't that serious.

MicrotransationStation 4 suckers....

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Am I reading right? Someone is hyping a free to play game?

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

F2P, all of a sudden cows love em. :)

Well if its on playstation then they are legit games. Now imagine a good strategy game appearing on PS then all of sudden strategy games will be the Best think Evar

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

Yes, I said something. I:SS is a good game, I will give you that. But, pulling out a baseball game and LBP? Self ownage. The better exclusives this year are on the Xbox One. That could change in 2015, but we are talking about 2014.

And, your "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)." is fanboy demusion.

He's right though, StormyJoke.

Ummm *looks@list* I thought it was lems who didn't understand what exclusives were? lol

I though it was cows who didn't know what game library was? lol.

Keep failing with damage control blue_lem_basic

EDIT:

Funny how game library was all the rage when xbox360 had a...ONE YEAR...head start on PS3. Now suddenly with the new system being released relatively close to each other, all the clowns who defended that argument last gen are confused and ignorant to what that means.

lol keep damage controlling. That list games as exclusives which aren't exclusive. If you want to list games as multiplats thats fine as part of you're library, but in world are games like Injustice exclusive? Quick deflect and call people lems when they point out flat out untruths! Something something confused and ignorant confusion something something.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Ummm *looks@list* I thought it was lems who didn't understand what exclusives were? lol

EDIT and holy crap, using sub 40 games on MC as ownage ...

That list is very honest about full/console/timed exclusivity though.

Fighter Within balances everything out too. 8)

Yes because "weak exclusive" is a thing *scratches head*

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

Yes, I said something. I:SS is a good game, I will give you that. But, pulling out a baseball game and LBP? Self ownage. The better exclusives this year are on the Xbox One. That could change in 2015, but we are talking about 2014.

And, your "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)." is fanboy demusion.

EDIT:

Funny how game library was all the rage when xbox360 had a...ONE YEAR...head start on PS3. Now suddenly with the new system being released relatively close to each other, all the clowns who defended that argument last gen are confused and ignorant to what that means.

lol keep damage controlling. That list games as exclusives which aren't exclusive. If you want to list games as multiplats thats fine as part of you're library, but in world are games like Injustice exclusive? Quick deflect and call people lems when they point out flat out untruths! Something something confused and ignorant confusion something something.

Hey brainiac...please point out where I said the games library a was referring to was exclusive? Where did I anything about exclusives other than my OP? So what exactly are you talking about?

You decided to pull that "exclusive" argument out of your rear end when It was not even a part of the context of the post I was replying to. Go back and re-read to see how your post doesn't even apply to what I am saying.

Nice try Mr. cluless but you need to crawl back in your cave because your attempt as saying something slick shows how desperate and lost you are.

So when does, "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)"..translate in your mind to an argument only about exclusives?

Game library = more than just exclusives in case you didn't know. But that seems to be new to you being a desperate damage controlling foaming at the mouth troll. I await your next line of failed or made up BS to laugh at.

Keep operating with that rodent mentality of yours, it's doing wonders for your debate skills. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

Thread backfire.

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

LMAO. No thank you, I wouldn't expect anyone to pay for that regardless.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

No Games Rage!!!
No Games Rage!!!

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

EDIT:

Hey brainiac...please point out where I said the list of games were exclusive?

You decided to pull that argument out of your rear end when It was not even a part of the context of the post I was replying to. Go back and re-read to see how your post doesn't even apply to what I am saying.

Nice try Mr. cluless but you need to crawl back in your cave because your attempt as saying something slick shows how desperate and lost you are.

So when does, "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)"..translate in your mind to an argument about exclusives?

Keep operating with that rodent mentality of yours, it's doing wonders for your debate skills. :P

How exactly is that not in context to the post you were replying to? I looked at the list, commented that it clearly didn't grasp what exclusives were and then you lost your mind and started ranting about libraries. You're the one that can't reply to a simple post without having a giant meltdown and calling people names and going off on some wild tangent.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

Yeah, Drive Club looked good too. I remember thinking, 'wow, this is going to blow everything away' just because of the graphics. Ain't falling for that again.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Looks nice but F2P+Capcom = excellent mix!

Yeah F2P/Microtransactions is why i will ignore this game no matter how good it will look

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#66  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Wait, f2p is allowed now? PC gaming has gotten a lot more games in its list now...

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

EDIT:

You decided to pull that argument out of your rear end when It was not even a part of the context of the post I was replying to. Go back and re-read to see how your post doesn't even apply to what I am saying.

So when does, "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)"..translate in your mind to an argument about exclusives?

How exactly is that not in context to the post you were replying to? I looked at the list,commented that it clearly didn't grasp what exclusives were and then you lost your mind and started ranting about libraries. You're the one that can't reply to a simple post without having a giant meltdown and calling people names and going off on some wild tangent.

lol, my ORIGINAL reply to the post that YOU quoted was talking about libraries smart guy. SMH.

You were commenting on my post so you CLEARLY didn't grasp what my post or conversation was about when you lost your mind and started ranting about exclusives. So maybe you should make sure you understand the context of a post before trying to step in and make a comment attempting to be a smartass and prove that you have 0 reading comprehension or are just a desperate fanboy frantically lashing out.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 OhSnapitz

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Yeah, Drive Club looked good too. I remember thinking, 'wow, this is going to blow everything away' just because of the graphics. Ain't falling for that again.

lol

But you can't knock F2P.. I still play the sh!t out of Blacklight for some strange reason.

DanGaikowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 DanGaikowski
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol, nice blinders but no dice.

Infamous Second Son, MLB 2014, TLOUR, Guilty Gear Xrd and LBP3 say "Oh, did you say something?" lol at lems trying to pull the games card. Even though both Xbone and PS4 are lacking in 2014 PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic). In 2015 it's just going to be savage destruction.

Oh well, on to the next failed argument lems...

Poor stupid lem don't tell me you believe otherwise?

What I said there is a FACT. It can be proven so It's not really up for your biased fanboy interpretation. Its sad that lems like you are such deluded fools that they actually believe your self-created nonsense about PS4 having no games.

The ignorance is real with StormyDon'tNo

Really? Name calling. Is this an alt account?

I'd love to debate this with you, since your boast of "shits on" is a gross exaggeration. But, I do not debate things with people who stoop to adolescence. Have a great day.

you should know cows are the most hyper sensitive of all fanboys, amongst their paranoia of calling people they assume are "lems" and hiding behind sales and AA games and indies they are a very twisted group of individuals

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I guess a game announced over a year ago is supposed to make cows feel good.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11811 Posts

Lol its like Xbox and Playstation switched places this gen

Xbox 360 was selling more but had very few good exclusives to choose from but also had superior multiplats, they got cocky from the success of the Xbox 360 and thought they could have gamers bend over to the Xbox Ones sandpaper cock just because its Xbox just like how Sony screwed up the PS3 and thought they could get away with it because of the PS2 being a success.

Xbox One basically became the PS3 but they never went through with screwing gamers due to the huge backlash.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

EDIT:

How exactly is that not in context to the post you were replying to? I looked at the list,commented that it clearly didn't grasp what exclusives were and then you lost your mind and started ranting about libraries. You're the one that can't reply to a simple post without having a giant meltdown and calling people names and going off on some wild tangent.

lol, my ORIGINAL reply to the post that YOU quoted was talking about libraries smart guy. SMH.

You were commenting on my post so you CLEARLY didn't grasp what my post or conversation was about when you lost your mind and started ranting about exclusives. So maybe you should make sure you understand the context of a post before trying to step in and make a comment attempting to be a smartass and prove that you have 0 reading comprehension or are just a desperate fanboy frantically lashing out.

You said the PS4 library "shits" on the XB1's. Why, because of the "exclusive" arcade games? You may like the retail titles on PS4 better, but it doesn't "shit" on anything.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#73 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Ps4 is this gens Wii minus the good exclusives Nintendo brought lol

where's Xbox one games lets see. Dead rising 3 forza horizon 2 ryse forza 5 dance central project spark halomcc sunset overdrive

killer Instinct

lets compare that to

kill zone sf

Infamous ss

tlou

and drive club

hmmm even compare to wiiu

Nintendo land

zombie u

sing party

pikmin 3

bayonetta 2

Zelda windwaker

mariokart 8

ssb4

dkc5

super Mario 3dworld

nslu

Dr lluigi

nsmbu

Wii party u

ESPN sports connection

game party chairmans

family party 30 great games

Mario vs sonic

Wii sports club

ya ps4 we,have a problem

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#74  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

lol, you guys are still bringing up this game? Its still not even confirmed to release outside of Japan. So why should anyone care? Just because its the next exclusive cows can grasp onto? Tbh, capcom should've made Dragons Dogma 2 instead of this shit. But whatever, moo on.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@dangaikowski said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol, nice blinders but no dice.

Infamous Second Son, MLB 2014, TLOUR, Guilty Gear Xrd and LBP3 say "Oh, did you say something?" lol at lems trying to pull the games card. Even though both Xbone and PS4 are lacking in 2014 PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic). In 2015 it's just going to be savage destruction.

Oh well, on to the next failed argument lems...

Poor stupid lem don't tell me you believe otherwise?

What I said there is a FACT. It can be proven so It's not really up for your biased fanboy interpretation. Its sad that lems like you are such deluded fools that they actually believe your self-created nonsense about PS4 having no games.

The ignorance is real with StormyDon'tNo

Really? Name calling. Is this an alt account?

I'd love to debate this with you, since your boast of "shits on" is a gross exaggeration. But, I do not debate things with people who stoop to adolescence. Have a great day.

you should know cows are the most hyper sensitive of all fanboys, amongst their paranoia of calling people they assume are "lems" and hiding behind sales and AA games and indies they are a very twisted group of individuals

Agreed. I refuse to acknowledge any posts by @GrenadeLauncher or @Krelian-co for that reason. The last 10 posts by both of those dolts are nothing more than name calling taunts with zero substance. I ignore them, yet they keep on responding. Maybe they have a man-crush on me, or something.

I included their names here because, unlike them (especially Krelian-co), I don't talk about people behind their backs.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

EDIT:

Urgh long quote chain. Here's how it goes

1. grenade launcher posts link - link talks about exclusives which aren't exclusives

2. I post saying I thought it was lems who didn't get exclusives

3. You go mental and off topic raving about libraries which had nothing to do with previous 2 posts

4. I talk about the link, making it clear in my post I'm refering to the link

5. Once again you go off the deep end and again and instead of being a real human being just start mud slinging

Its clear throughout I'm referring to Grenade Launcher's link that he posted and how the "exclusives" in there aren't exclusives in any sense of the word. Why you then blundered in being incredibly rude and antagonistic talking about libraries had nothing to do with that conversation and then you continued on in subsequent posts in the same manner is beyond me. If you can't post on the board in a reasonable way you should consider stepping away from the keyboard.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178863 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic: Dude trim the quotes.....

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic: Yea sorry the reason was so that it was clear what said in its totality

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

Cows always having a meltdown.The PS4 has no good games,the Xbox is ahead in this fight.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#82  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Looks nice but F2P+Capcom = excellent mix!

this is one of the very few times I can agree with since the other 90% is just you hating on cows.

I don't like the Ass Creed premise they are going for either.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kinectthedots said:

Urgh long quote chain. Here's how it goes

1. grenade launcher posts link - link talks about exclusives which aren't exclusives

2. I post saying I thought it was lems who didn't get exclusives

3. You go mental and off topic raving about libraries which had nothing to do with previous 2 posts

4. I talk about the link, making it clear in my post I'm refering to the link

5. Once again you go off the deep end and again and instead of being a real human being just start mud slinging

Its clear throughout I'm referring to Grenade Launcher's link that he posted and how the "exclusives" in there aren't exclusives in any sense of the word. Why you then blundered in being incredibly rude and antagonistic talking about libraries had nothing to do with that conversation and then you continued on in subsequent posts in the same manner is beyond me. If you can't post on the board in a reasonable way you should consider stepping away from the keyboard.

Reading though this thread, that grenade launcher post was referring to the post kinectthedots made.

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@StormyJoe said:

GrenadeLauncher saying, "He's right.." referring to kinectthedots when talking about "library" is what you seem to miss or ignore. That means you did come in half way not knowing what the discussion was about to make a comment or you are just playing dumb now.

Since that is the case you are indeed the one who was off base and he was right with what he said.

It's funny how you wrote all of that and trying to explain something and missed the part where your #1. came directly from what kinect said. Just sayian!

Rictshard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Rictshard
Member since 2014 • 265 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Got bored of their PS4's already

Rictshard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Rictshard
Member since 2014 • 265 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

Dude, I put it up against and said it's equal to the most praised Sony exclusive to date (TLOU). Damn maybe you are to much of a fanboy if you expect more than that. That one game is more critically acclaimed than any single xbox game, so I am being more than fair since both are from previously released games.

They aren't even in the same league, MCC makes TLOU Remastered look like a complete joke,.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@OhSnapitz said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

No Games Rage!!!
No Games Rage!!!

Yeah, that actually makes sense

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@casharmy: If thats the case I apologise for the misunderstanding, but it still isn't really that relevant. I quoted grenadelauncer directly about the link (and he responded if you look clearly understanding thats what it was about). The previous statements weren't relevant to what I stated about the link. Nor does it excuse the awful way in which kinectthedots was acting.

"Ummm *looks@list* I thought it was lems who didn't understand what exclusives were? lol" It pretty clear that whether we're talking about a library or not has nothing to do with what I wrote right?

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#88 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Do free to play games count now? I guess with consoles getting f2p games they do.

I guess MMO's count now as well with Destiny out now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

in B4 free to play yadda yadda buthurt from lems and herms,

not much else they can say the QQing and buyers remorse is real.

EDIT: too late that knee jerk damage control is already raging at full blast in here lol. bu but F2P still looking better than anything on your preferred platform haha. keep it up guys.

Hey lems....like where ya gamez at?

Herms know how proper Free2PLay is done, are you confident Capcom? masters of DLC will?

Whats so good about this again? half of it isnt even player controlled gameplay STILL.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 casharmy

@blue_hazy_basic said:

"Ummm *looks@list* I thought it was lems who didn't understand what exclusives were? lol" It pretty clear that whether we're talking about a library or not has nothing to do with what I wrote right?

Uhh So why exactly did you write that if it had nothing to do with what was being discussed?

If you had a point to make then it was your job to make that point clear because going by the comments you are out in left field. If Grenaded's list was talking about the better library of games that Kinect was suggesting PS4 had over XB1 then you coming in talking about exclusives as a counter to both of those posts make no sense.

Listen I an not invested enough to argue about your reasoning for why you made that comment. I was just pointing out something that you seem to have missed in the conversation and if that "list" was not about exclusives to begin with then it is hard to understand what your comment about exclusives was supposed to be aiming at.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@casharmy said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Uhh So why exactly did you write that if it had nothing to do with what was being discussed?

If you had a point to make then it was your job to make that point clear because going by the comments you are out in left field. If Grenaded's list was talking about the better library of games that Kinect was suggesting PS4 had over XB1 then you coming in talking about exclusives as a counter to both of those posts make no sense.

Listen I an not invested enough to argue about your reasoning for why you made that comment. I was just pointing out something that you seem to have missed in the conversation and if that "list" was not about exclusives to begin with then it is hard to understand what your comment about exclusives was supposed to be aiming at.

Have you looked at that link? Its hilarious. It grades exclusives from "fully" exclusive to "console exclusive" to "weak" exclusive and includes games like Injustice Gods among us as a bloody exclusive (its on like 24 platforms i think :P - EDIT this bit is a joke before I have to explain it)

If you read the link thats clearly what I was referring to and you can see Grenade Launcher comments on that and I follow up talking about it if you did read through the thread as you said. I don't see how there can be any confusion. It wasn't meant as a counter to Grenade's post other to point out how ridiculous some of those listed as "exclusive" were.

EDIT as this is SW I would assume vets would understand how ridiculous classing these as "exclusives" is

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 OhSnapitz

@magicalclick said:

The good news is the server hasn't failed like 5club. Especially this game doesn't seem to work offline.

...5Club has servers?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 casharmy

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@casharmy said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Have you looked at that link? Its hilarious. It grades exclusives from "fully" exclusive to "console exclusive" to "weak" exclusive and includes games like Injustice Gods among us as a bloody exclusive (its on like 24 platforms i think :P - EDIT this bit is a joke before I have to explain it)

If you read the link thats clearly what I was referring to and you can see Grenade Launcher comments on that and I follow up talking about it if you did read through the thread as you said. I don't see how there can be any confusion. It wasn't meant as a counter to Grenade's post other to point out how ridiculous some of those listed as "exclusive" were.

EDIT as this is SW I would assume vets would understand how ridiculous classing these as "exclusives" is

Ahh I see.

Hmm well I didn't know the list was made up games labeled exclusives that weren't exclusive. If that's the case then I can see where you were coming from. lol yea that may have been a phony list If a cow made that then it deserves criticism. So is the original comment by kinect about PS4 having more and higher rated games also wrong or were you just criticizing the list that Grenade posted?

In either case even I am not sure what the point is with this particular round of arguments so I will gracefully bow out now. Sorry to jump on, you did have a point if it was about a mislabeled list of games.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#95  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

Free to play sucks.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@casharmy: No no wasn't criticising Grenade just his link lol (which I thought was funny)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#97 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Where the games at? FH2 just launched next is Sunset Overdrive, then the MCC. Whats left this holiday TC? LBP3?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#98 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol it is an update to a game that is coming out. You must not be too bright. That means the game has continually been worked on and is making progress, don't spam me with your butthurt because you are too dense to acknowledge that fact.

The game is looking better and better screaming F2P won't change that fact fanboy. Now, this isn't even a main game that is being hyped for PS4 but looks great, that is the point. Where are the games like that for Xbone? Other than Halo/Forza/Gears and Quantum Break what "other" games looks great for the bone? Hell the next halo and gears haven't even been shown AT ALL.

Yeah, I think I have pretty firm ground to ask, "where ya games at?" in this situation. Sorry if that causes you emotional tears.

Well, there was D4 and Forza: Horizon last month. This month there's Sunset Overdrive, and after that is the Master Chief collection.

There's ya gamez at. That game you're sporting, on the other hand, has yet to release, so what's are you celebrating here?

Don't get what you're going on about with the first part though. Then again, you always ramble on like a little fanboy child.

"Lemming Lectures with kinecthedots"

"It's a hoot!"

Wait.............you're a fanboy? I never would have guessed. But yeah, if you would stop snuggling Kaz' hangers @kinectthedots you would see there are games on the other platforms. I own a PC, X1 and a new PS4. Hoping for that wiiU in Dec. Its fun to play the SW game, but you really let it limit what games you get to play?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#99  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44650 Posts

it's free to play until you have to pay for more content

here's your red meat word guys, it has MICROTRANSACTIONS