Another PS4 exclusive updated from TGS ( butthurt incoming)

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShutUpFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ShutUpFanboys
Member since 2013 • 61 Posts

lol at Cows for flip flopping once again now hyping graphics over gameplay after shitting all over the Lemmings when the first XBOX was released when they did the same thing. Here at Gamespot it was BRUTAL how much Cows hyped GAMEPLAY over graphics back then because PS2 > ALL.

Lemmings 2002: Wreckless > Any PS2 game. 1 poster would hype the XBOX graphics and then he would get PUMMELED by a horde of 50+ Cows about how Gameplay > Graphics.

Cows 2002: PS2 gameplay > XBOX Graphics

Cows 2014: 5iveClub must be good because GRAPHICS > Gameplay!

Deep Down "LOOKS" better than anything on X1 even though its F2P! GRAPHICS > Gameplay!

Cows continue to be the biggest Hypocrites in the System Warz and they don't even realize it.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@freedomfreak said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol it is an update to a game that is coming out. You must not be too bright. That means the game has continually been worked on and is making progress, don't spam me with your butthurt because you are too dense to acknowledge that fact.

The game is looking better and better screaming F2P won't change that fact fanboy. Now, this isn't even a main game that is being hyped for PS4 but looks great, that is the point. Where are the games like that for Xbone? Other than Halo/Forza/Gears and Quantum Break what "other" games looks great for the bone? Hell the next halo and gears haven't even been shown AT ALL.

Yeah, I think I have pretty firm ground to ask, "where ya games at?" in this situation. Sorry if that causes you emotional tears.

Well, there was D4 and Forza: Horizon last month. This month there's Sunset Overdrive, and after that is the Master Chief collection.

There's ya gamez at. That game you're sporting, on the other hand, has yet to release, so what's are you celebrating here?

Don't get what you're going on about with the first part though. Then again, you always ramble on like a little fanboy child.

"Lemming Lectures with kinecthedots"

"It's a hoot!"

Wait.............you're a fanboy? I never would have guessed. But yeah, if you would stop snuggling Kaz' hangers @kinectthedots you would see there are games on the other platforms. I own a PC, X1 and a new PS4. Hoping for that wiiU in Dec. Its fun to play the SW game, but you really let it limit what games you get to play?

FF is not a fanboy, he just call out people on their bullshit.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#103 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@clyde46: FF is not a fanboy, he just call out people on their bullshit.

No I figured. I was being a jerk.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

Amazing visuals, but he multiplayer aspect ruins it a lot. Does it have single player mode ?

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

F2P? lol means its garbage. ps4 the shit system of this gen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

LOL, KinectTHEIDIOT thread

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#107 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Cows getting desperate for any kind of new game to come out, just anything, please Sony give us anything!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

F2P is good now? I don't know how you guys keep all of this straight.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

And it looks simply amazing

Loading Video...

Another PS4 exclusive looking better and better every time it's shown. Like damn xbone, where ya gamez at?

Let the butthurt begin.

Can anyone give me a definitive release date on this game?? Didn't think so! Im betting late 2015 at best. Cows, what you got for 2014 or even early 2015??? Ill take Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC over anything coming in the next 6 months on PSBore!!!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@kinectthedots said:

And it looks simply amazing

Loading Video...

Another PS4 exclusive looking better and better every time it's shown. Like damn xbone, where ya gamez at?

Let the butthurt begin.

Can anyone give me a definitive release date on this game?? Didn't think so! Im betting late 2015 at best. Cows, what you got for 2014 or even early 2015??? Ill take Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC over anything coming in the next 6 months on PSBore!!!

I don't know about a release date but it reminds me of a bad scene out of Clash of the Titans (1981).

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 ShoTTyMcNaDeS

What is this guy hyping? The animations look terrible and the graphics are 2013 360/PS3 quality. But I guess if I owned a PS4, I'd be ready to play any game right about now!

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS: Early 2015 is stacked for the PS4. Bloodborne (10/10 AAAAE) and The Order in Feb alone. Meanwhile for the Xbone we have all of these in early 2015:

First Xbone exclusive comes when? September? Greatness awaits.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@kratosyoloswag said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS: Early 2015 is stacked for the PS4. Bloodborne (10/10 AAAAE) and The Order in Feb alone. Meanwhile for the Xbone we have all of these in early 2015:

Since I'm bookmarking this why don't you throw a prediction up for Out Of OrdEr: 1887. thx

You know so we can all come back here and laugh. good times ahead but no greatness.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 KratosYOLOSwag

@FoxbatAlpha: What are your predictions for those exclusives coming in early 2015 to the Xbone? Oh wait...

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 FoxbatAlpha

@kratosyoloswag said:

@FoxbatAlpha: What are your predictions for those exclusives coming in early 2015 to the Xbone? Oh wait...

da fuq you playin the rest of this year? oh wait.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By KratosYOLOSwag

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

I don't own a PS4, so PC games. I'll be playing mostly multiplats, sort of like Xbone owners are doing and will be doing in 2015, minus the inferiority.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

Free to play, lol.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 FoxbatAlpha

@kratosyoloswag said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

I don't own a PS4, so PC games. I'll be playing mostly multiplats, sort of like Xbone owners are doing and will be doing in 2015, minus the inferiority.

Inferiority, that is a great argument. Go have a toss while you wait for 2015.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ShoTTyMcNaDeS

@kratosyoloswag said:

Wait..wait...! You actually believe that Bloodborne and The Order 1887 will release on time? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Bloodborne will never, ever get a 10/10 and will get pushed to Fall 2015. We have all seen the gameplay. It is Demon Souls meets Diablo 3 meets Nightmare Creature. 8/10 tops. As far as The Order 1887 goes, this game is a Gears of War knockoff and does nothing new for the TPS/cover shooter genre. 7/10 incoming

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

in B4 free to play yadda yadda buthurt from lems and herms,

not much else they can say the QQing and buyers remorse is real.

EDIT: too late that knee jerk damage control is already raging at full blast in here lol. bu but F2P still looking better than anything on your preferred platform haha. keep it up guys.

Hey lems....like where ya gamez at?

Graphics wise, It doesn't look better than Ryse.

Where are our games? LOL! SUnset Overdrive and Halo:MCC say "Hello". What do you cows have in 2014?

idk but i think you forgot about this..

so it took microsoft 2 years to have 5 exclusives. only one of which are a new series

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

Agreed. I refuse to acknowledge any posts by @GrenadeLauncher or @Krelian-co for that reason. The last 10 posts by both of those dolts are nothing more than name calling taunts with zero substance. I ignore them, yet they keep on responding. Maybe they have a man-crush on me, or something.

I included their names here because, unlike them (especially Krelian-co), I don't talk about people behind their backs.

lmao get destroyed by hard evidence and you try and deflect by whining about people who regularly destroy you. Stop wetting the bed and confront the truth, lemming. You'll feel better for it.

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Have you looked at that link? Its hilarious. It grades exclusives from "fully" exclusive to "console exclusive" to "weak" exclusive and includes games like Injustice Gods among us as a bloody exclusive (its on like 24 platforms i think :P - EDIT this bit is a joke before I have to explain it)

If you read the link thats clearly what I was referring to and you can see Grenade Launcher comments on that and I follow up talking about it if you did read through the thread as you said. I don't see how there can be any confusion. It wasn't meant as a counter to Grenade's post other to point out how ridiculous some of those listed as "exclusive" were.

EDIT as this is SW I would assume vets would understand how ridiculous classing these as "exclusives" is

Did you even read the site? That site perfectly justifies Injustice as a weak exclusive at the bottom. I understand that certain people need to try and hype up the Xbone's mediocre games line up as a justification for getting that gimped media box after their horrendous two years that won't get any better but there's a time to be honest and the PS4's line up belches in the Xbone's face.

@cantloginnow said:

Cows always having a meltdown.The PS4 has no good games,the Xbox is ahead in this fight.

For example, this lunatic. PS4's got better and more games, friend.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#122 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Watching that actually made me not want to waste the HDD space on my PS4 by getting it....

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

Guys , I want to ask a very innocent question ; F2P games count .?

F2P can be fantastic (see: Path of Exile) but when you mix F2P with Crapcom, the potential for disaster is very very high.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Snugenz

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Did you even read the site? That site perfectly justifies Injustice as a weak exclusive at the bottom. I understand that certain people need to try and hype up the Xbone's mediocre games line up as a justification for getting that gimped media box after their horrendous two years that won't get any better but there's a time to be honest and the PS4's line up belches in the Xbone's face.

I'm not seeing any attempt at justification (not that there could be any) at the bottom of the site, can you quote it or take a screenshot?.

Seriously, how could Fez, Trine 2, Injustice etc. ever be considered any type of exclusive to the PS brand. This list just wreaks of cow.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 GrenadeLauncher

@Snugenz said:

I'm not seeing any attempt at justification (not that there could be any) at the bottom of the site, can you quote it or take a screenshot?.

Seriously, how could Fez, Trine 2, Injustice etc. ever be considered any type of exclusive to the PS brand. This list just wreaks of cow.

Scroll down to the box outlining what the colours indicate, hover your cursor over each heading.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Snugenz

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Snugenz said:

Scroll down to the box outlining what the colours indicate, hover your cursor over each heading.

So it's the equivalent of SW's "console exclusive" in other words, it means **** all. Nice list...

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: Remember when lems tried to claim things were exclusive and everyone bashed em? I mean I get why people use console exclusive but putting the word exclusive in any context beside a game on as many platforms as Injustice is beyond daft. As is using games which scored 30 on MC and giving them the same weight as say Infamous or Forza.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44290 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher: Remember when lems tried to claim things were exclusive and everyone bashed em? I mean I get why people use console exclusive but putting the word exclusive in any context beside a game on as many platforms as Injustice is beyond daft. As is using games which scored 30 on MC and giving them the same weight as say Infamous or Forza.

Remember when cows kept saying 360 had no exclusives for the last several years and lems couldn't use XBLA, indies and their scores to counter that? Who and why did that rule change from last gen when indies didn't count in the SW metagame ? Or did it not change but cows keep using indies and their scores as ammo. What gives ?

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@ShutUpFanboys: show one quote or intance when anyone.. cow or not said graphics or more important than gameplay. Hell even try to quote a lem saying that. No one says that. They might say graphics are imortant which i agree with , but nobodys says its more important than gameplay. Doesnt mean it doesnt matter still. Your just tryna twist your words so they fit your point. Your not a lawyer lol( itll be funny if you actually are) the ps2 actually had way more games than the xbox unlike wat the lems swear is going on now. Neither system can yalk yet. Exclusive wise.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

All of a sudden F2P ain't cool.

Hermits have been claiming glory with this for a while...but now it's all like "good luck with F2P" and lems are like "We get Halo...again."

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
@SecretPolice said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Remember when cows kept saying 360 had no exclusives for the last several years and lems couldn't use XBLA, indies and their scores to counter that? Who and why did that rule change from last gen when indies didn't count in the SW metagame ? Or did it not change but cows keep using indies and their scores as ammo. What gives ?

Always said any game that gets reviewed here should count, but with anything on SW everyone tries to shift the goalposts to suit them. After how long of bashing F2P on PC all of a sudden they are the best!

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Mr_Huggles_dog

@blue_hazy_basic said:
@SecretPolice said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Always said any game that gets reviewed here should count, but with anything on SW everyone tries to shift the goalposts to suit them. After how long of bashing F2P on PC all of a sudden they are the best!

I think you're purposely exaggerating the excitement for a single game into the whole F2P genre being the "end all - be all" in their eyes.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Hermits have been claiming glory with this for a while...but now it's all like "good luck with F2P" and lems are like "We get Halo...again."

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I think you're purposely exaggerating the excitement for a single game into the whole F2P genre being the "end all - be all" in their eyes.

Huh

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Huh

My thoughts exactly. I'm not sure what dots you're trying to stretch to connect.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@dangaikowski said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol, nice blinders but no dice.

Infamous Second Son, MLB 2014, TLOUR, Guilty Gear Xrd and LBP3 say "Oh, did you say something?" lol at lems trying to pull the games card. Even though both Xbone and PS4 are lacking in 2014 PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic). In 2015 it's just going to be savage destruction.

Oh well, on to the next failed argument lems...

And, your "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)." is fanboy demusion.

Poor stupid lem don't tell me you believe otherwise?

What I said there is a FACT. It can be proven so It's not really up for your biased fanboy interpretation. Its sad that lems like you are such deluded fools that they actually believe your self-created nonsense about PS4 having no games.

The ignorance is real with StormyDon'tNo

Really? Name calling. Is this an alt account?

I'd love to debate this with you, since your boast of "shits on" is a gross exaggeration. But, I do not debate things with people who stoop to adolescence. Have a great day.

you should know cows are the most hyper sensitive of all fanboys, amongst their paranoia of calling people they assume are "lems" and hiding behind sales and AA games and indies they are a very twisted group of individuals

Agreed. I refuse to acknowledge any posts by @GrenadeLauncher or @Krelian-co for that reason. The last 10 posts by both of those dolts are nothing more than name calling taunts with zero substance. I ignore them, yet they keep on responding. Maybe they have a man-crush on me, or something.

I included their names here because, unlike them (especially Krelian-co), I don't talk about people behind their backs.

a. Please acknowledge me you don't know how desperate i am to gain acknowledgement from some random idiot on the internet, specially someone whose iq is like 20

b. You are the one always mentioning me in most of your posts (as shown in this post) i mean i know i make you look like an idiot but you should really just deal with it, or stop being an idiot, is unhealthy being obsessed.

c. Most of the time i reply to you not because i give a fuk what you say just to point out your stupidity on a random post and we can all laugh about your tiny brain

d. Talk behind their backs? say wut, i do not have the slightest clue what you are referring to here but i am going to assume is some other random stupidity you came up with.

e. lol stormyclown, somehow i do imagine you look like your avatar.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 GrenadeLauncher

@Krelian-co said:

a. Please acknowledge me you don't know how desperate i am to gain acknowledgement from some random idiot on the internet, specially someone whose iq is like 20

b. You are the one always mentioning me in most of your posts (as shown in this post) i mean i know i make you look like an idiot but you should really just deal with it, or stop being an idiot, is unhealthy being obsessed.

c. Most of the time i reply to you not because i give a fuk what you say just to point out your stupidity on a random post and we can all laugh about your tiny brain

d. Talk behind their backs? say wut, i do not have the slightest clue what you are referring to here but i am going to assume is some other random stupidity you came up with.

e. lol stormyclown, somehow i do imagine you look like your avatar.

You've got to feel for StormyJoke. Regularly gets owned by certain individuals so he'll just close his eyes instead. Such a loser.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@Snugenz said:

So it's the equivalent of SW's "console exclusive" in other words, it means **** all. Nice list...

@sts106mat said:

why do i get the feeling you made that stupid spreadsheet? hahaha, you seem to be promoting it everywhere.

it has like 6 followers on twitter for reason......hint...its because its fucking wank.

It's a good, concise resource where you happily ignore the full exclusive row where the Xbone gets a slap. Poor lemmings, told themselves the Xbone has "all da eggscloosifs" when in reality it's got less than the PS4. Sad.

@blue_hazy_basic said:

No one's saying Putty Crawl is on the same level as Infamous or Forza, friend.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@GrenadeLauncher: In terms of numbers on that list aren't they considered exactly the same in terms of the totals? Because when you say things like 63 retail vs 56 retail thats incredibly disingenuous you are including those games such as MXGP(not rated) Air Conflicts vietnam (30)Tour de france (58), Bound by flame (58), Putty Squad (38), Natural Doctrine (52), Knack (54), Killer within (23 WTF?!) with those titles as equals. Not even including its ridiculous classification of what exclusives are.

Use that link if you want but it makes VGC look positively glowing IMO.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 GrenadeLauncher

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher: In terms of numbers on that list aren't they considered exactly the same in terms of the totals? Because when you say things like 63 retail vs 56 retail thats incredibly disingenuous you are including those games such as MXGP(not rated) Air Conflicts vietnam (30)Tour de france (58), Bound by flame (58), Putty Squad (38), Natural Doctrine (52), Knack (54), Killer within (23 WTF?!) with those titles as equals. Not even including its ridiculous classification of what exclusives are.

Again, this is nothing about prompting some subjective "levelling." It's about showing what games each console has. It's quite clear that, despite lemmings trying to push their discredited meme, the games advantage goes to the PS4. The classifications are quite reasonable too.

Considering VGC does guesstimates whereas Listwar does clearly comparing both console's line ups with their metascores I don't see the comparison at all.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Again, this is nothing about prompting some subjective "levelling." It's about showing what games each console has. It's quite clear that, despite lemmings trying to push their discredited meme, the games advantage goes to the PS4. The classifications are quite reasonable too.

Considering VGC does guesstimates whereas Listwar does clearly comparing both console's line ups with their metascores I don't see the comparison at all.

So you won't use overall numbers of games such as 63 vs 56 then? Because if you do then you are doing exactly what you are claiming you are not.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Snugenz

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Snugenz said:

@sts106mat said:

why do i get the feeling you made that stupid spreadsheet? hahaha, you seem to be promoting it everywhere.

it has like 6 followers on twitter for reason......hint...its because its fucking wank.

It's a good, concise resource where you happily ignore the full exclusive row where the Xbone gets a slap. Poor lemmings, told themselves the Xbone has "all da eggscloosifs" when in reality it's got less than the PS4. Sad.

@blue_hazy_basic said:

No one's saying Putty Crawl is on the same level as Infamous or Forza, friend.

I think the list is shit because it's shit. After all, i own a PS4 why would the PS4 having more games negatively affect my mood?.

Fucking dopey cow thinking anyone who calls out his stupidity is automatically a lemming.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher: Remember when lems tried to claim things were exclusive and everyone bashed em?

They still do that, using the term "MS exclusive," now if it's also on PC. lul.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

LOL, Cowturds are setting themselves up for embarrassment when they hype unproven titles. Especially in graphics.

Waits for an EMOtional Cow to respond with butthurt...

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher: Remember when lems tried to claim things were exclusive and everyone bashed em?

They still do that, using the term "MS exclusive," now if it's also on PC. lul.

Did you see GrenadeLaunchers list? Cos that will really make you lul then!

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#147 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Guys , I want to ask a very innocent question ; F2P games count .?

F2P can be fantastic (see: Path of Exile) but when you mix F2P with Crapcom, the potential for disaster is very very high.

I had high hopes for this when it announced. At worst I thought it would sort of be a "next get" Dragon's Dogma - and I would have been more fine with that. But you are right, it's not just F2P that kills it, it's lack of faith in Capcom - their "schemes" to be greedy and cater to western audiences have rarely worked well in the last decade.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Lol and Bloodborne will destroy it once released and it's on the same system

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

EDIT: too late that knee jerk damage control is already raging at full blast in here lol. bu but F2P still looking better than anything on your preferred platform haha. keep it up guys.

LMFAO. Deep Down is seriously this much of a big deal to you? The PS4 must literally have no worthwhile games other than Resogun.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@funkmaster1233 said:

@kinectthedots said:

LMFAO. Deep Down is seriously this much of a big deal to you? The PS4 must literally have no worthwhile games other than Resogun.

Yeah Deep Down looks great to "me". Talking about what is worthwhile in "your opinion" doesn't mean shit here.

Don't be a moron to jealous because of your fanboyism. The PS4 library has loads of great games coming out I just keep taps on this one because it looks impressive to me but it gets over looked because of haters like you who bash with not good arguments to discredit it.

You are just showing your insecurity by trying to downplay the PS4 library because of a good looking game that is NOT on your preferred system. Tell me what games are you looking forward to on your main system? It must be shit since all you can do is come and criticize games people are looking forward to on other systems.

You haven't played the game so all we can go off of is the video and it looks freaking great in animation, framerate, graphics and combat, I also personally love the setting so what exactly are you hating? Yeah, you got nothing. Again what the hell exclusive are you looking forward to, Halo, Gears? GTFO.