Another PS4 exclusive updated from TGS ( butthurt incoming)

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

And it looks simply amazing

Another PS4 exclusive looking better and better every time it's shown. Like damn xbone, where ya gamez at?

Let the butthurt begin.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Looks nice but F2P+Capcom = excellent mix!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

6.0'. Deep.... Down is mah guess. :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52444 Posts

Thank God, it's free.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Good luck with dat f2p.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kinectthedots

in B4 free to play yadda yadda buthurt from lems and herms,

not much else they can say the QQing and buyers remorse is real.

EDIT: too late that knee jerk damage control is already raging at full blast in here lol. bu but F2P still looking better than anything on your preferred platform haha. keep it up guys.

Hey lems....like where ya gamez at?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

EDIT: too late that knee jerk damage control is already raging at full blast in here lol. bu but F2P still looking better than anything on your preferred platform haha. keep it up guys.

Graphics wise, It doesn't look better than Ryse.

Where are our games? LOL! SUnset Overdrive and Halo:MCC say "Hello". What do you cows have in 2014?

REKThard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By REKThard
Member since 2014 • 479 Posts

Why should we be butthurt about a f2p?

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

lol this is the answer? Tough day in Sonyland.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 freedomfreak

TC, it's not the brightest idea to shout "where ya gamez at?" when you're pushing forward a F2P game that has yet to release.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@kinectthedots:

your 'insecure' is showing

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kinectthedots

@freedomfreak said:

TC, it's not the brightest idea to shout "where ya gamez at?" when you're pushing forward a F2P game that has yet to release.

lol it is an update to a game that is coming out. You must not be too bright. That means the game has continually been worked on and is making progress, don't spam me with your butthurt because you are too dense to acknowledge that fact.

The game is looking better and better screaming F2P won't change that fact fanboy. Now, this isn't even a main game that is being hyped for PS4 but looks great, that is the point. Where are the games like that for Xbone? Other than Halo/Forza/Gears and Quantum Break what "other" games looks great for the bone? Hell the next halo and gears haven't even been shown AT ALL.

Yeah, I think I have pretty firm ground to ask, "where ya games at?" in this situation. Sorry if that causes you emotional tears.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#14 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Guys , I want to ask a very innocent question ; F2P games count .?

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

The trailer looks great but f2p is a promise of disappointment. Unlike the lemmings, I do want this to be good though ;)

DanGaikowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DanGaikowski
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Where are our games? LOL! SUnset Overdrive and Halo:MCC say "Hello". What do you cows have in 2014?

a mediocre racer and a level editor

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

I'd like some clarification on when & how the metagame changed from last gen when XBLA games were kicking ass but couldn't be used in the meta but now that PS4 is mostly indies they count? Anyone like a mod perhaps help me out here?

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 freedomfreak
@kinectthedots said:

lol it is an update to a game that is coming out. You must not be too bright. That means the game has continually been worked on and is making progress, don't spam me with your butthurt because you are too dense to acknowledge that fact.

The game is looking better and better screaming F2P won't change that fact fanboy. Now, this isn't even a main game that is being hyped for PS4 but looks great, that is the point. Where are the games like that for Xbone? Other than Halo/Forza/Gears and Quantum Break what "other" games looks great for the bone? Hell the next halo and gears haven't even been shown AT ALL.

Yeah, I think I have pretty firm ground to ask, "where ya games at?" in this situation. Sorry if that causes you emotional tears.

Well, there was D4 and Forza: Horizon last month. This month there's Sunset Overdrive, and after that is the Master Chief collection.

There's ya gamez at. That game you're sporting, on the other hand, has yet to release, so what's are you celebrating here?

Don't get what you're going on about with the first part though. Then again, you always ramble on like a little fanboy child.
"Lemming Lectures with kinecthedots"

"It's a hoot!"

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kinectthedots

@Cloud_imperium said:

Did Dota 2 "count"?

LMFAO SMH at hermits who try to play that double standard at all of a sudden. It's like the ultimate lol hypocrite move for any of you guys to try to ask that question, but that just goes to prove you guys have no argument, keep it coming!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

Ya, not getting my hopes up for this game

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kinectthedots

@dangaikowski said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol, nice blinders but no dice.

Infamous Second Son, MLB 2014, TLOUR, Guilty Gear Xrd and LBP3 say "Oh, did you say something?" lol at lems trying to pull the games card. Even though both Xbone and PS4 are lacking in 2014 PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic). In 2015 it's just going to be savage destruction.

Oh well, on to the next failed argument lems...

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Its Capcom so dont expect to get the best out of this game without buying your way through the paywall. The best being ~7/10.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5975 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@dangaikowski said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Infamous Second Son, MLB 2014, TLOUR, Guilty Gear Xrd and LBP3 say "Oh, did you say something?" lol at lems trying to pull the games card. Even though both Xbone and PS4 are lacking in 2014 PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic). In 2015 it's just going to be savage destruction.

LBP3 is on PS3. so you have 2 games a remix and a multiplat. Nice list.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Looks great. A shame it's Crapcom.

@bunchanumbers said:

lol this is the answer? Tough day in Sonyland.

Watching you meltdown over the last two weeks has been exquisite. Back to damage controlling the Xbone in the news articles for you.

@StormyJoe said:

Since the start of the year? Far more than the Xbone, StormyJoke.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 StormyJoe

@dangaikowski said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

True.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kinectthedots

@freedomfreak said:

@kinectthedots said:

Well, there was D4 and Forza: Horizon last month. This month there's Sunset Overdrive, and after that is the Master Chief collection.

There's ya gamez at. That game you're sporting, on the other hand, has yet to release, so what's are you celebrating here?

Don't get what you're going on about with the first part though. Then again, you always ramble on like a little fanboy child.

"Lemming Lectures with kinecthedots"

"It's a hoot!"

D4 scored a 7 (same as Killzone Shadow Fall) Forza: Horizon is a cross gen multiplat, Sunset Overdrive = Infamous SS for this year. Master Chief Collection = TLOUR for this year.

No, you don't seem to get it. Where are the new ground up next gen games for xbox 1 that are coming to that system that look great other than the main players?

Yes everyone knows Halo/forza/gears and Quantum Break. With Playstation 4 everyone knows GOW/Uncharted/GT and Bloodborne. However where are the OTHER great looking ground up games outside of the main games?

Yeah, your are a hoot rooting for a platform that doesn't have anything worth being defensive about lol.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Doesn't look good. This game will be as generic and repetitive as Destiny and Warframe. Why is Capcom wasting time on shitty game when they have Dragon's Dogma is what i'd like to know

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 StormyJoe

@kinectthedots said:

@dangaikowski said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Yes, I said something. I:SS is a good game, I will give you that. But, pulling out a baseball game and LBP? Self ownage. The better exclusives this year are on the Xbox One. That could change in 2015, but we are talking about 2014.

And, your "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)." is fanboy demusion.

Which cow are you?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 freedomfreak
@kinectthedots said:

D4 scored a 7 (same as Killzone Shadow Fall) Forza: Horizon is a cross gen multiplat, Sunset Overdrive = Infamous SS for this year. Master Chief Collection = TLOUR for this year.

No, you don't seem to get it. Where are the new ground up next gen games for xbox 1 that are coming to that system that look great other than the main players?

Yes everyone knows Halo/forza/gears and Quantum Break. With Playstation 4 everyone knows GOW/Uncharted/GT and Bloodborne. However where are the OTHER great looking ground up games outside of the main games?

Yeah, your are a hoot rooting for a platform that doesn't have anything worth being defensive about lol.

So, throw in a bunch of scores and multiplat stuff, and bam, no games. You're terribly good at moving goalposts. I knew you would argue back with that stuff.

D4 and Sunset Overdrive are made from the ground up. And the MCC deserves way more credit than what you're giving it. It isn't just a rez job. Hell, the game hardly receives hate from any faction, because people recognize it kicks ass. I don't expect grass eaters like you to acknowledge that though. I mean, you say Ps4 has the usual, and then you list Bloodborne. Go! But you discredit Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break, despite them being, from the ground up made exclusive Xbox One games.

How is the Ps4 so much better than the Xbox One to the point where you have to go "where da gamez at?"?

See, the problem is, is that you're too much of a fanboy to argue with. You move goalposts. Make ridiculous claims, and exude hypocrisy. Why? I get it if you wanna have a laugh, but man, you go the extra mile.

And I'm not exactly rooting for the Xbox One. I'll be picking up the one and true AAAAE WiiU game Bayonetta 2 in a few days, and I'll have a jolly good time. Greatness does not await pour moi.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

The Narrator reminds me of the opening scroll from Battle Arena Toshinden.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kinectthedots

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

And, your "PS4 still shits on xbone in number and qualty of games (proven by GS or Metacritic)." is fanboy demusion.

Poor stupid lem don't tell me you believe otherwise?

What I said there is a FACT. It can be proven so It's not really up for your biased fanboy interpretation. Its sad that lems like you are such deluded fools that they actually believe your self-created nonsense about PS4 having no games.

The ignorance is real with StormyDon'tNo

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GrenadeLauncher

@StormyJoe said:

Yes, I said something. I:SS is a good game, I will give you that. But, pulling out a baseball game and LBP? Self ownage. The better exclusives this year are on the Xbox One. That could change in 2015, but we are talking about 2014.

He's right though, StormyJoke.

DanGaikowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DanGaikowski
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@dangaikowski said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

no ammount of damage control is going to change the fact of how absmail the ps4 end of year line up is, now go and run behind sales like you cows are good at

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

Going to try it at least, especially if it's F2P.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kinectthedots

@freedomfreak said:

@kinectthedots said:

So, throw in a bunch of scores and multiplat stuff, and bam, no games. You're terribly good at moving goalposts. I knew you would argue back with that stuff.

D4 and Sunset Overdrive are made from the ground up. And the MCC deserves way more credit than what you're giving it. It isn't just a rez job. Hell, the game hardly receives hate from any faction, because people recognize it kicks ass. I don't expect grass eaters like you to acknowledge that though. I mean, you say Ps4 has the usual, and then you list Bloodborne. Go! But you discredit Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break, despite them being, from the ground up made exclusive Xbox One games.

How is the Ps4 so much better than the Xbox One to the point where you have to go "where da gamez at?"?

See, the problem is, is that you're too much of a fanboy to argue with. You move goalposts. Make ridiculous claims, and exude hypocrisy. Why? I get it if you wanna have a laugh, but man, you go the extra mile.

And I'm not exactly rooting for the Xbox One. I'll be picking up the one and true AAAAE WiiU game Bayonetta 2 in a few days, and I'll have a jolly good time. Greatness does not await pour moi.

You are kind of...dense.

Your argument is all over the place. lol you can't even get your argument straight.

"MCC deserves way more credit that what you're giving it"

Dude, I put it up against and said it's equal to the most praised Sony exclusive to date (TLOU). Damn maybe you are to much of a fanboy if you expect more than that. That one game is more critically acclaimed than any single xbox game, so I am being more than fair since both are from previously released games.

"I mean, you say Ps4 has the usual, and then you list Bloodborne. Go! But you discredit Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break, despite them being, from the ground up made exclusive Xbox One games."

Now, plz point out where I "discredit" Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break?? lol talk about grasping for straw, lack of reading comprehension and making up shit created from nothing but your fantasy land.

1. I put Sunset Overdrive=Infamous Second Son.

LMAO Infamous Second Son is a great game and critically rated as such...how exactly does me putting SO equal to that discredit the game????? Dumb conclusion on your part, I expect nothing less from you. Your assumption fails, NEXT!

2. Quantum Break is a new IP and the big new franchise/Game from MS for XB1 other than it's past big ips Halo/Forza/Gears. I put MS has Halo/Forza/Gears and Quantum Break to acknowledge the BIG premier games for XB1 to compare directly with GOW/Uncharted/GT and Bloodborne for the BIG primer games for PS4.

Do you even understand what that means? I added QB to the premier list of games for XB1 = to Bloodborne so how that hell is that a "discredit"?

Damn, you lost any argument you were trying to make once you started making shit up. Don't talk to me about fanboyism when can't even reply to what I am actually saying without inserting delusional arguments you created from your biased fantasy land.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GrenadeLauncher

@dangaikowski said:

no ammount of damage control is going to change the fact of how absmail the ps4 end of year line up is, now go and run behind sales like you cows are good at

PS4: games throughout the year

Xbone: nothing for the first 2/3rds of the year then dump it all at the end

Think it through, lem.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 freedomfreak
@kinectthedots said:

You are kind of...dense.

Your argument is all over the place. lol you can't even get your argument straight.

"MCC deserves way more credit that what you're giving it"

Dude, I put it up against and said it's equal to the most praised Sony exclusive to date (TLOU). Damn maybe you are to much of a fanboy if you expect more than that. That one game is more critically acclaimed than any single xbox game, so I am being more than fair since both are from previously released games.

"I mean, you say Ps4 has the usual, and then you list Bloodborne. Go! But you discredit Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break, despite them being, from the ground up made exclusive Xbox One games."

Now, plz point out where I "discredit" Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break?? lol talk about grasping for straw, lack of reading comprehension and making up shit created from nothing but your fantasy land.

1. I put Sunset Overdrive=Infamous Second Son.

LMAO Infamous Second Son is a great game and critically rated as such...how exactly does me putting SO equal to that discredit the game????? Dumb conclusion on your part, I expect nothing less from you. Your assumption fails, NEXT!

2. Quantum Break is a new IP and the big new franchise/Game from MS for XB1 other than it's past big ips Halo/Forza/Gears. I put MS has Halo/Forza/Gears and Quantum Break to acknowledge the BIG premier games for XB1 to compare directly with GOW/Uncharted/GT and Bloodborne for the BIG primer games for PS4.

Do you even understand what that means? I added QB to the premier list of games for XB1 = to Bloodborne so how that hell is that a "discredit"?

Damn, you lost any argument you were trying to make once you started making shit up. Don't talk to me about fanboyism when can't even reply to what I am actually saying without inserting delusional arguments you created from your biased fantasy land.

So, you put those games up against each other. Acknowledge that the platform has games, yet you're shouting off, wondering where they are.

Why? I mean, you literally just made clear that both consoles have had games this year. Proper games considered part of their library. Xbox One still has some coming.

I mean, no wonder I lost it when your initial point made no sense to begin with. You just debunked yourself, fella.

And yes, fanboy biased land gotta bring up lems erryday otherwise I lose my shit derp.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By StormyJoe

@kinectthedots said:

@StormyJoe said:

@kinectthedots said:

Poor stupid lem don't tell me you believe otherwise?

What I said there is a FACT. It can be proven so It's not really up for your biased fanboy interpretation. Its sad that lems like you are such deluded fools that they actually believe your self-created nonsense about PS4 having no games.

The ignorance is real with StormyDon'tNo

Really? Name calling. Is this an alt account?

I'd love to debate this with you, since your boast of "shits on" is a gross exaggeration. But, I do not debate things with people who stoop to adolescence. Have a great day.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kinectthedots

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@dangaikowski said:

Think it through, lem.

lol, their counter arguments amount to basically nothing but meaningless catch phrases and hack one-liners.

It's funny to see how their arguments fall apart as their silly counter arguments are reduced to nothing but child taunts. When facts and reality lems always run to a fantasy land where they tell each other everything is ok and the pat each others backs.

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Looks nice but F2P+Capcom = excellent mix!

Cows hyping F2P trash now, lulz.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

F2P, all of a sudden cows love em. :)

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#43 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Capcom has sucked the past two gens by and large. Free to play sours an already questionable situation. But the graphics look good. Too bad they don't look as good as the reveal. I wouldn't get my hopes up for this one... and I have a PS4.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

Ummm *looks@list* I thought it was lems who didn't understand what exclusives were? lol

EDIT and holy crap, using sub 40 games on MC as ownage ...

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GrenadeLauncher

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Ummm *looks@list* I thought it was lems who didn't understand what exclusives were? lol

That list is very honest about full/console/timed exclusivity though.

Fighter Within balances everything out too. 8)

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kinectthedots

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

I though it was cows who didn't know what game library was? lol.

Keep failing with damage control blue_lem_basic

EDIT:

Funny how game library was all the rage when xbox360 had a...ONE YEAR...head start on PS3. Now suddenly with the new system being released relatively close to each other, all the clowns who defended that argument last gen are confused and ignorant to what that means.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Is it above 900p?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 StormyJoe

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

I also don't put that much weight in digital arcade games. Regardless, I don't acknowledge his posts anyway, so I really only looked when you replied.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By StormyJoe

@kinectthedots said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@dangaikowski said:

Think it through, lem.

lol, their counter arguments amount to basically nothing but meaningless catch phrases and hack one-liners.

It's funny to see how their arguments fall apart as their silly counter arguments are reduced to nothing but child taunts. When facts and reality lems always run to a fantasy land where they tell each other everything is ok and the pat each others backs.

Child taunts? Who was doing the name calling? Oh yeah, that was you.

Cows gonna cow, I guess.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GrenadeLauncher

@StormyJoe said:

I also don't put that much weight in digital arcade games. Regardless, I don't acknowledge his posts anyway, so I really only looked when you replied.

Funny that even with retail the PS4 still gives the Xbone a slap, StormyJoke. :)