NBA 2010-2011 Season Discussion Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2051 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
Thank god for Kobe. I missed a lot of the second half of this game because I had to go do some things, but damn, he saved our ass here at the end. Gotta finish it in OT.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2052 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
And the Bulls are alone at the top of the NBA :o Crazy, didn't think there was a chance of that at the beginning of the year
Conscrumptured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2053 Conscrumptured
Member since 2010 • 797 Posts
Thank god for Kobe. I missed a lot of the second half of this game because I had to go do some things, but damn, he saved our ass here at the end. Gotta finish it in OT.-Halftime-
It went into overtime? I didn't watch the game but when Gametime updated me, I thought they were up by, like, sixteen or seventeen points going into the fourth quarter. They won, though. That's all that matters.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2054 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]Has no bearing on a post made months before that occured and I didn't watch the game, nor have I watched any game for over a week.

No_Hablo_Ingles

A true fan.

Real life obligations > Watching a basketball games

Lmao, don't lie dude. No one believes you have real life obligations here.

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2055 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
[QUOTE="-Halftime-"]Thank god for Kobe. I missed a lot of the second half of this game because I had to go do some things, but damn, he saved our ass here at the end. Gotta finish it in OT.Conscrumptured
It went into overtime? I didn't watch the game but when Gametime updated me, I thought they were up by, like, sixteen or seventeen points going into the fourth quarter. They won, though. That's all that matters.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how they blew the game. I saw the first half, then I had to run to wal mart with my girlfriend and missed the whole third and half of the fourth quarter. The Lakers were up 12 when I got back and I kept hearing the Sactown announcers saying how we were up 20 and blew it. I would've been so pissed if we lost, we would beat the Blazers but it would have definitely went 6 games.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2056 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] A true fan.Bobbles

Real life obligations > Watching a basketball games

Lmao, don't lie dude. No one believes you have real life obligations here.

Don't care what others believe to be honest
DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2057 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
Time to be a little retrospective here, if you will allow me... After that crazy free agent off season and the big three slighting the Bulls, could anyone in their wildest dreams have imagined that today, the day after the last day of the regular season, the Bulls would be sitting atop the NBA with the overall best record in the league? It's unbelievable. It's incredible. Now I'm not thumping my chest and proclaiming a championship already. I'm just saying, I really enjoyed this regular season. It was one of the most enjoyable REGULAR SEASONS, that I can remember in any sport in Chicago history. And I'm a life long Chicagoan. I rarely missed a game. I enjoyed every single game I watched. Even the ones they lost. The team is full of hard working, likable guys, no drama queens and no off court controversy. We saw the true emergence of a humble new superstar who is now being mentioned in the same breath as Kobe Bryant and LeBron James. Who would have imagined that? Now we'll see how they fare in the playoffs. Despite their lack of experience I give them as good of a chance as any. If they get defeated, they get defeated, but I can't see them being easy to deal with by any team. They are going to be a tough out.
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2058 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
The NBA playoffs are here. Time for a new discussion thread and poll!