demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1701 demoman_chaos
Member since 2006 • 13896 Posts
You have until Sunday night to finish, for I leave Monday morning and shall be gone fill about mid May or later.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#1702 Soniczero1993
Member since 2005 • 35070 Posts
Yes, he knows. He's trying to move as fast as he can just for you.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1703 sonicphc
Member since 2005 • 7779 Posts
You have until Sunday night to finish, for I leave Monday morning and shall be gone fill about mid May or later.demoman_chaos
I should be done Saturday. Sunday's my buffer day. Fear not, it will be done before you leave. At this point, I'm trying to decide whether chapter 6 will be the end or if I stick a chapter 7 on there.
demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1704 demoman_chaos
Saturday be a good day then, new MLP. bit of a going away gig, and the RPG be done.
srbrans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1705 srbrans
Member since 2005 • 731 Posts
Night of the 397th day. 48 hours remain... Monday would be the 400th day of this RPG, but it seems it will only have lasted 398. It's necessary to say that because I just worked that out for a Majora's Mask joke and that info needed more than 1 usage.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1706 Soniczero1993

new MLP.demoman_chaos

Son, I am disappoint.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1707 barren167
Member since 2011 • 2606 Posts

[QUOTE="demoman_chaos"]new MLP.Soniczero1993

Son, I am disappoint.

Join the club. I can name maybe two people I know online that I can guarantee don't care about that show.
demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1708 demoman_chaos
Son, I am disappoint.Soniczero1993
I'm two years older than you.
Join the club. I can name maybe two people I know online that I can guarantee don't care about that show.barren167
But you know at least 1 that does. Honestly, I don't get why it is so addicting. It is just a well made cartoon with good messages and has legitimately funny moments.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1709 barren167
Judging by phc's last posting time, I've the feeling that the next chapter will be up in another hour or so. Given my usual Sunday schedule I'll be the last to see it, which is sad. Ah well, I'll live.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1710 sonicphc
Aaaand after multiple bouts of writers block culminating in a final "screw it I need to get this done" push at the end, I give you the last chapter and bonus at 7:30 AM PDT. 6. The Machine7. The End As a warning, they're completely unedited, so I'm sure there are some continuity errors or things that read poorly/awkwardly and sound wrong. I'd normally take another day or two to polish the 6000 word behemoth that is these last chapters, but given that demoman is short on time, well, take it as is. Hopefully it has the impact I was looking for. If you're still confused after reading them, read the explanation below. Read BOTH The Machine and The End before you click the spoiler tag - seriously huge spoilers, here. Explanation of what the hell happened:[spoiler] Tomas and Annie's machine used Peter as a conduit to allow all mutants in an area to share their powers, multiplying their overall killing effectiveness a thousand fold. There were not enough mutants, and they were not strong enough, to help Bestia win the battle alone, but with the ability to use multiple powers they were nearly unstoppable. And then Screech used Armageddon, which basically screwed everything up. This gave Peter a small window of opportunity to break free between the time when Screech turned Armageddon on and Luke turned it off. With Peter free and the machine down, the battle was a mostly assured win for LamariaKnotholeScreech, though Screech had to retreat afterwards due to the aforementioned Luke (and company - he brought help) ravaging his home base. And all was right with the world. It's worth noting that, in chapter 6, pretty much every single word out of Tomas's mouth was a lie. Peter had no chance of breaking free - the chains and machine were designed to keep him from using his powers while he was in it. Breaking free would not have killed the mutants - their original powers were not stripped from them, and even if their bodies had adjusted and changed somehow for the new powers there's only a few known, tested cases where removing the power kills the person. Now, had the battle gone on longer with the mutants at full power-access, many of them probably would have killed themselves using powers their body's couldn't handle. In fact, a few probably died this way! That's all beside the point, though. :) [/spoiler] Aaand a little tiny commentary (also contains legit spoilers)[spoiler] Yeah, I killed both of my characters. Honestly, they were asking for it. Newton even admits it near the end of chapter 6! There was no way this RPG was going to end without characters dying. *shrug* I was originally tempted to kill all of Newton, Jasmine, Cylia, and Danial, actually, so I could have Peter harken back to those dream sequences and go crazy about Freedom, Grace, Love, and Liberty all being dead. Then I was going to have him copy Annie's power and do some crazy thing through the machine where he bent time in the past such that a single extra moment saved all their lives. Newton dodges the sword, Jasmine doesn't quite drown, Danial dodges Screech's attack, etc. Then I realized how cheap it all felt (I hate resurrections in plots - I'm looking at you, Sonic '06), as well as how far out of my way I'd have to go to kill Cylia, and scrapped the whole thing about a thousand words in. Then I slept on it, had a great dream (totally unrelated to the RPG), felt inspired, and cranked out what you see here. [/spoiler]
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1711 Soniczero1993
The world is saved, Screech be ragin', Danial is still an ass, and Luke still has no screen time. I say a pretty good ending.
demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1712 demoman_chaos
Yay, twas finished before I gotta go. I wonder how far along the next one will be when I get back. I was hoping to not be a late arrival again, but it seems I shall once again be late to the party.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1713 Soniczero1993
I'm curious why Danial is liberty.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1714 barren167
The world is saved, Screech be ragin', Danial is still an ass, and Luke still has no screen time. I say a pretty good ending.Soniczero1993
That'd be where I come in. Probably later today, to give phc time for anything else he might want. One minor detail about the plot: I actually established Shad as a demon back when Luke had his psychological underworld thing going around, he got to be Luke's host for a while. Of course, that's easily retconned, so I say leave it.
kjhg53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#1715 kjhg53
Member since 2008 • 30455 Posts

I'm curious why Danial is liberty.Soniczero1993
loljustcause

When I first did that stuff, I really didn't actually out too much thought into it. I was just like "this character fits this idea, kind of" and was trying to do something similar to what's actually in the book Paradise Lost, since I was reading it for class at the time, and give ideas a physical form (like Sin and Death from the book). In the end, I really didn't mean to much by it, though it was a way for Peter to clearly see who and/or what his choices would be siding with/effecting the most. I wanted to have Peter actually thinking about help Tomas with his plans with the mutants, but also thinking of the other factions out there, even though some of the characters I picked had little to do with that kind of stuff.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1716 barren167
And here's my contribution, or part one of it, Honestly, a sixth of it of it is details about how characters got from A to B (A being where I put them, B being where phc put them), another sixth of it is me putting other characters in background places to complete other tasks, and the remaining two-thirds is a set-up for part two, which will conclude the stories of Shade, Daro, Moria, Luke, Scorprion, Raval, and various other minor (unnamed) characters. I plan to have it up tonight, to make up for the rip-off ending this one has (I'd post it now, were it finished).
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1717 Soniczero1993

I'd read it, but I'm satisfied with how phc ended it to really want to attempt. That, and he literally did nothing to warrant me to read it.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1718 barren167
Why would I want you to read it? Considering you hated most of my writing and actually rejoiced over my main character not appearing, why would I even bother trying to get you to read something that's mostly about my characters? This is more for myself than anyone else, maybe phc if he finds it worth reading.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1719 Soniczero1993
I didn't read your characters not because I hated them. I didn't read it mainly because phc already made a fitting end and excluded your character because he had no significance to the plot. This is basically filler.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1720 barren167
You're just mad that Luke took out Armageddon (lack of plot significance, I got my wish after all). :P
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1721 Soniczero1993

You took out one whole thing. My god, I'm amazed you even did that. Even though the guy who operates it is still kind of alive, off to kill you.

Not much of a win when the only path for you now is death, and they probably escaped with it to reactivate it one day.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1722 barren167
If that's what you think, maybe I would recommend you reading my part of the story.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1723 Soniczero1993
As phc wrote this and not you, you are non-canon.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1724 barren167
As phc wrote this and not you, you are non-canon.Soniczero1993
As I am officially a contributer to this story (as established by the story's beginning when it invited everyone to take part in writing the story) and phc merely happens to be finishing it because no one else wanted to bother (though I'm willing to fill in blank spaces), it's about as canonical as you'll get, given that this entire world is nothing more than text in this topic and in Google Docs.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1725 Soniczero1993

Lies, all lies.

Besides, it still doesn't change the fact you didn't do anything. I played a role, kj played a role, phc played a role, and I'm willing to admit kj and phc were even more involved than I was. But Luke was just for background or if Danial needed someone to do something for him, like the one time he helped him and never showed up again.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1726 barren167
He didn't show up because your little virus toy decided to interfere with everything and drag him out of the picture. Several injuries and a variety of meetings later, he sabotages Armageddon, as well as doing, well, a lot more I just finished writing about. Read it, ignore it, keep believing that you're the only one that matters in the world, I don't care.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1727 Soniczero1993

And thus, my part was what affected everything, so I are happy.

Anyway, I've got not one, but TWO evil people for next RPG. And trust me, they are far worse than Screech ever will be. Not in power, but personality. Two dark twin sisters that may end up creeping everyone in the RPG out. But at least they are interesting.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1728 barren167
Part 2 I'd like to thank phc for influencing a somewhat better idea than the one I previously planned. Of course, this one wouldn't be at all possible without the ending he designed, but that's what this was for anyway. I hope all one or two other people that read this enjoy it.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1729 Soniczero1993
I just wonder what the character limit will be. I hope it's upped a bit so I can throw in my two evil beings and still have my hero people.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1730 sonicphc
Well, this argument is clearly constructive and relevant... I haven't read your stuff yet, ms, but I'll get to it later tonight. For now, I should clear up some misconceptions:
As phc wrote this and not you, you are non-canon.Soniczero1993
Not even close. What I wrote was:
So much of what you and your characters did was off the main plotlines that any sort of wrap up I would write for them wouldn't advance the action of this little mini novel conclusion thing I'm doing.me
Also, recall that Daro showed up in chapter 5, triggering that mexican standoff Danial walked into. [QUOTE="s0"]You took out one whole thing. My god, I'm amazed you even did that. Even though the guy who operates it is still kind of alive, off to kill you. Not much of a win when the only path for you now is death, and they probably escaped with it to reactivate it one day.

Even though I left those details wide open, that was only because fleshing them out would have bogged down the action. I actually had originally written a bit more dialogue where Luke brags about having destroyed Armageddon, thrashing the base, and then says "remember the name Luke when you try this again" or something cheesy like that. Unfortunately, those sections were from Polly's perspective, which meant there was no way she'd be able to hear the other end of the conversation. Trust me, though, Luke and co. pretty thoroughly ravaged/destroyed the place (at least, as I envisioned it). Remember that Chapter 7 takes place days after Chapter 6. Would it be like Screech to just go back to his base and sulk for days, especially if the place was still operational? Hell no. He (and Snively) have lost months if not years of work. They're going to be out of commission for a long, long time.
demoman_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1731 demoman_chaos
When I come back and dive into the next RPG, I may bring Polly back. She was fun to use.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1732 Soniczero1993
It was interesting to see Polly.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1733 sonicphc
Okay, so you could argue that this is me fishing for compliments, but I'd like some solid, concrete feedback on the writing here, if you guys can provide it. I changed writing styles (and my plot ideas) a number of times during the process, and I'd like to know what worked and what didn't. The sorts of questions I'd like you guys to think about are (in the order which they matter to/would help me): - Were there any sections you felt were particularly exciting and/or intense? You know, made you anxious or made your heart race or made you eagerly scroll down to the next page? - Were there any sections that seemed like they should have been exciting and/or intense but failed due to the writing? (Too wordy, abstract, confusing, etc) - What about the plot and/or writing surprised you (good or bad)? Did you see what happened coming? If not, what did you think was going to happen? - Did you feel engaged in the sections that weren't about your character(s)? - Did everything make sense, or did you need that spoiler tag to help you along? - What was the most memorable thing in the conclusion? - If there was one thing in the conclusion you thought would have been better changed or altered, what would it be? Again, this is mostly for my benefit, but I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time. I'm slowly starting to pick up fiction writing as a serious hobby, and I could use all the feedback I can get. On the plus, talking/debating these sorts of questions should lead to some lively discussion until RPG 10 is ready... Thanks a bunch in advance! :)
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1734 Soniczero1993

I was moderately shocked Armageddon was still going, since Screech kind of shut it down. Mostly because everyone was going to die, especially when Danial realised Sirvanna was going to be roasted.

Honestly I think I like the Peter bits the most. The sense of darkness and dread Thomas had going was beyond what Screech was doing.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1735 barren167
Each part: Part 1: It worked, it was logical, it was decently memorable, and it was comprehensible. No complaints here. Part 2: I don't know, I just didn't like this one. *shrug* It made sense, I just found it a tad, dull. Part 3: Things happened, things that connect to the next things with those characters. Overall not bad. Part 4: Probably the most memorable for me, especially the part was Tails. I thought those were Lamarian soldiers... Well done. Part 5: My favorite overall, it was just fun, and fit well. An enjoyable read. Part 6: The grammar... Besides that, not bad, though you can definitely feel the time gap between five and this. I had to add in an extra day with travel time just to make mine fit with yours... :P Part 7: Grammar again. Besides that, I had an issue with having to read one or two parts a few times in order to understand them. Definitely sort of rushed, or not at all proofread. Overall: Parts of it went as expected, I wholly predicted Tomas ending up the main baddie a few months back, almost wanted to talk to you about that once but got sidetracked and never brought it up. The middle was definitely made up of the most enjoyable sections, though the beginning certainly wasn't lacking. Peter and Tomas' story also did very well, especially as it was no longer relying on two people to create massive pages of conversation. Danial was a jerk, Screech was a menace with a single weakness (that he's an overconfident jerk, to put it politely), a lot of people fight, all that usual stuff. For the ending, I can really tell it was put it to get it done for demoman, the grammar (previously I noticed few, if any, issues), lacked in various places that I noticed more out of habit than anything. Other questions not covered above (AKA most of them): - Were there any sections you felt were particularly exciting and/or intense? You know, made you anxious or made your heart race or made you eagerly scroll down to the next page? Nope. Sorry. - Did you see what happened coming? Yes and no. A conclusion that's sort of happy and not drastically world-ending, yes. That exact method, no. - Did you feel engaged in the sections that weren't about your character(s)? It wasn't about my characters... :P - Did everything make sense, or did you need that spoiler tag to help you along? Made sense, no problem with that, at least until the very end (chapter seven) where spoiler tags didn't help much either. :P - If there was one thing in the conclusion you thought would have been better changed or altered, what would it be? An explanation of: [spoiler] How in the world Francine ended up as queen, and am I correct that it's of Lamaria? That was the main hard to understand part, her conversation with Polly in the end. [/spoiler] I could say more, but it's not really needed I think. Besides, my brother and I have finally got PC multiplayer working for Age of Empires, and I really want to get on that, so I'm off for that. ;)
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1736 Soniczero1993

Mesa gonna need to give Screech a few upgrades for next RPG. That way my new villains won't absolutely destroy him. I'm kind of interested in what everyone else does if they decide to bring in their old characters.

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1737 barren167
A couple of questions that have nothing to do with me being impatient, because I'm not, just curious. Have you an idea of when the next RPG is starting, and for those of us already designing characters, is there anything we might keep in mind at this point?
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1738 Soniczero1993

I may have to keep in mind that this isn't my story Unholy Crusade and that I'll have to work around how the powers are gonna work (long story short, it involves the world being destroyed by two young women, at least in the later chapters). On top of that, I wanna change Sirvanna's backstory a bit, as well as Screech's relationship to Danial. I'm also gonna see if I can get Sirvanna to fight alongside Danial like she does in my story.

All in all, Danial will probably behave like he did here, but differently to Screech. And when I post my characters for next RPG, my two new ones' bios will actually be morphed together, since there's literally no change between their lives since they went through everything together.

Also, yes, they are mystic, my first ones actually for this set of RPGs. You can have a lot more fun using those powers than the limitations I abide to for science.

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1739 sonicphc
To answer Mariostar's questions, as well as give s0 a heads up: - I intend to have a setting posted in the next two weeks - This RPG will be, by the nature of the setting, much more limited than in the past. This is for a couple of reasons: 1. The year long, epic RPGs are fun and all, but we lost a lot of players along the way. By keeping it limited in scope, the plot shouldn't be able to get too far out of hand, and we should be able to keep everyone relevant without confusing them. Also, we should be able to keep it on the scope of months. Even better, it might lend itself to a continual string of smaller adventures and plotlines that anyone can ACTUALLY jump in and out of at any time. I'd almost rather see some of that than the painfully slow build to a ridiculous climax that we usually go through :). 2. It will give all characters a bit of common background knowledge and/or experience to help make interactions a bit easier. 3. It will encourage character interaction, since the "space" that you can navigate is smaller. 4. It virtually eliminates the "travel time" problem seen in the continent/world scope RPGs, where in order to get your character involved if nobody comes to them you either have to invent teleportation or wait "hours." 5. It will encourage actual, practical use of Sonic universe characters... for once. It is called Sonic RPG, after all. ;) Most importantly for designing and planning your characters: 6. It will reduce problems with character combat, because weapons and powers are severely restricted. Ability specialization and creativity are going to matter far more in dealing with people, and, most interestingly, physical combat characters will have a edge in raw power over Technological and Magical characters. Implications of #6 if RPG 9 characters were reused for RPG 10 (only regarding abilities): Completely allowable: - Peter: He can only copy already existing, legal abilities. - Jasmine, Polly: Has no special powers. - Tomas: His ability to control small volumes of water is fairly limited in application. - Harris: Purely physical in nature, with some minor augmentations. - Lucy, Raul, Daro: Nothing special about them to limit. - Eddie: Sonic exists and can run fast, so of course his powers are allowed. Mostly allowable: - Newton: He'd have to be vary careful with use of that detect-all visor. All of his weaponry is non-lethal, which helps. - Clyia: Wind powers are fine, though they can't be strong enough to summon hurricanes or tidal waves. - Scorpion: He'd have to be very, very, very careful by nature of the fact that he's a robot. - Luke: His telekinesis is limited to just those knives, and their range isn't very large, so that's good. He may have to significantly reduce the precision with which he controls them, though: make his perfect aim a little less perfect (90% rather than 100%, perhaps), and give them more inertia once they're thrown so they can't turn on a dime (if they could before). Needs major changes: - Screech: Sound cannons are ok, though him being an android is going to make life difficult for him. The addition of the ability to appear Mobian... maybe probably? In addition to spikey, pointy, slashy things and having great agility... probably not. In addition to all kinds of crazy sensors and detection properties, no. In addition to being the head of a giant army of powerful machines with a huge arsenal to back himself up, hell no.
- Dem: Again, being an android would make life difficult, though the fact that he follows orders and isn't super independent helps. His arsenal would have to be cut back drastically, to the point where he'd hardly be the same character. - Danial: Honestly, you'd be best off making him more like Altair or Ezio in nature (that is, a purely physical assassin who leverages the occasional ranged weapon). It'd work with the setting way better. If you insist on having some tech in there, you could probably have short duration invisibility/cloaking or some strength enhancing bits of armor. Nope: - Kappa: No demons or supernatural figures allowed this next time around. Sorry. And, like I said earlier, backstories are another issue entirely. I would avoid getting too attached to whatever backstory ideas you've got cooking up: the rule that implements reasons #2, 3, and 4 above would force the following backstory rewrites if they were reused for RPG 10: No changes or extremely minor changes: Newton, Jasmine, Eddie and co, Byrd, Harris, Polly Minor, but notable changes: Tomas, Annie, Peter, Cylia, Daro, Danial Major changes: Luke, Scorpion Complete overhaul: Dem, Screech So... that was a much longer post than I had intended it to be, but hopefully it gives you a good idea of the sort of characters you need to start thinking about. Feel free to ask questions here or via PM about if certain things would or wouldn't be allowable if you really, really insist on getting a head start. :)
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1740 Soniczero1993
I know who's getting cool robes.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1741 barren167
Next up: Someone actually reads the story I just posted so they can understand that I didn't intend to use at least half my characters again. [spoiler] Luke is DEAD. Plus, his backstory was greatly, greatly retconned to fit the overall story as opposed to being its own standalone production. If the next story has anything to do with the story of this one, I'd use Daro, Moria, and a more limited Raval (namely, I actually explain his powers and their limits, which wasn't quite needed in this story since he only interacted with me) as my characters. If not, I've a few other brand new characters I've been designing for the course of the past several months. [/spoiler] Besides that, thanks for the answer, it sort of kills about 40% of what I planned (spiritual world and all), so I'll likely work something else out.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1742 sonicphc
[QUOTE="barren167"]Next up: Someone actually reads the story I just posted so they can understand that I didn't intend to use at least half my characters again. [spoiler] Luke is DEAD. Plus, his backstory was greatly, greatly retconned to fit the overall story as opposed to being its own standalone production. If the next story has anything to do with the story of this one, I'd use Daro, Moria, and a more limited Raval (namely, I actually explain his powers and their limits, which wasn't quite needed in this story since he only interacted with me) as my characters. If not, I've a few other brand new characters I've been designing for the course of the past several months. [/spoiler]

RPG's are not sequels. You could easily re-use Luke. Different universe, different Luke, namely a not dead one. Just because I killed Newton and Jasmine doesn't mean I don't intend to use them ever again. Also, my comments were just to provide context and examples, and are not necessarily an indication that I expect those characters to be reused.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1743 barren167
All right, I was just thinking this was the same universe. Or I just put too much weight into S0's words... Whatever, I prefer new characters anyway, and also don't think my Kintobor/Robotnik relative would fit in this universe anyway.
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1744 Soniczero1993
I love making new characters. More people, more powers, more devlish evil people to create. Plus I'm very versatile no matter the setting, so I'm A-okay with a bit more restriction.
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1745 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

To answer Mariostar's questionssonicphc
I knew Mario was going to come back,looks like I won ten bucks.

*Has no idea whats going on*

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1746 sonicphc

[QUOTE="sonicphc"]To answer Mariostar's questionsSuperSmashBro1

He's been back. Never left, really.
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1747 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperSmashBro1"]

[QUOTE="sonicphc"]To answer Mariostar's questionssonicphc

He's been back. Never left, really.

He lied to us?

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk190/Music_Freak21/Tumblr/FP-NOOO.gif

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1748 barren167
I've been spying on this topic since phc announced his upcoming story not long before I left. I just finally bothered posting again now. I never actually lied, I said life was getting far too busy really and I had to go. However, my alt is here acting "secretly" for the sake of a story world I greatly enjoy, and the big event known as the release of The Old Republic.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1749 sonicphc
Heh. I should also mention, probably, that the reason it's taking me a couple weeks when the setting is entirely typed up and ready to go is that I'm changing the format somewhat significantly, and I need some time to prepare those... changes. RPG X is going to be an experiment, but fortunately it'll be an easy one to terminate and restart with the traditional if it ends poorly. I think the new format will encourage more players and keep them interested longer, though. ;)