White males of old OT, how many of you are "woke"?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#101 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Race is not a real thing...it's a social construct.

Wait what? so you agree with the white women who pretended to be black?

That's stupid even for you. Does skin tone vary.........yes. Does that really mean humans are different races or different ethnicity. I'd say ethnicity. Race is a social construct to separate.

Come on you can´t be for real here.

So again let me ask, do you agree with the white women who claim to be black? because she "identifies" as a black woman and not white.

I shouldn't reply to this because it's so stupid but that's clearly not what I said. Critical thinking is not your strong suit is it?

So you are just trolling good to know.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@tryit said:
@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: Sorry but your strawman argument isn't working.

Top 15 places in the world to live and 13 out of 15 are majority white two are Asian.

You wont answer the question because you never do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/best-countries-to-live-in-2017-3

all that data is based on self identified data.

I dont know what my actual genetic make up is, I have never had my genetics tested for that, yet I call myself white.

even though I am very likely a huge mix

It doesn't matter. He said every place. He was objectively wrong. Also his original post also seemed counter-productive, as whites aren't even the top demo in the biggest of those countries.

He really is just spouting hot air.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I thought it meant like having swag. In any case, using either word should warrant execution.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That's stupid even for you. Does skin tone vary.........yes. Does that really mean humans are different races or different ethnicity. I'd say ethnicity. Race is a social construct to separate.

So again let me ask, do you agree with the white women who claim to be black? because she "identifies" as a black woman and not white.

I shouldn't reply to this because it's so stupid but that's clearly not what I said. Critical thinking is not your strong suit is it?

I'm not sure you how can say he's trolling after I linked several peer reviewed studies showing he was actually right. And it isn't fringe, a lot of biologists and geneticist agree.

You should read them and understand why. It's purely scientific, and not SJW nonsense.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I'm not sure you how can say he's trolling after I linked several peer reviewed studies showing he was actually right. And it isn't fringe, a lot of biologists and geneticist agree.

You should read them and understand why. It's purely scientific, and not SJW nonsense.

From friggin Harvard no less.

but we are dealing with people who dont believe in math and think the details of how the law is written doesnt matter (sorry ranting about different threads)

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By LoganX77
Member since 2017 • 1050 Posts

@zaryia: The top 5 countries are all majority white led by white people and governed by white people. The US and UK have dropped significantly in those rankings they have also become far less white. If anything your links destroy whatever argument you had as this massive push for diversity is turning America into a shithole. What an amazing coincidence that as are diversity rises are ranking drops.

Whats also ironic is the only nations that compete are Asian nations (no surprise) and they do it by not pandering to inclusion. As Asian nations are by far the least inclusive.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

If anything your links destroy whatever argument you had

My "argument" is that every = every. And that is all it ever was. You know, words we learn in pre-school. I simply fact checked you.

Just admit you lied in your first post.

@loganx77 said:

massive push for diversity is turning America into a shithole.

Not when it's from many Asian countries, some of which match or top USA. Asian Americans boost the average iq/income.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia: It wasnt really an exageration. You latched on the world every to spin the argument into an absolute. So lets say this. Would you not acknowledge the "VAST MAJORITY" of the best places to live are mostly white?

But the smartest people in the world are white followed by Asians. And i love how you keep bringing in Asian countries to bolster your argument. As they could give two shits about diversity and inclusion. I agree white nations should take the same stance.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com.au/smartest-people-on-earth-2012-10/amp

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 TryIt

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: It wasnt really an exageration. You latched on the world every to spin the argument into an absolute. So lets say this. Would you not acknowledge the "VAST MAJORITY" if the best places to live are mostly white?

But the smartest people in the world are white followed by Asians. And i live how you keep bringing in Asian countries to bolster your argument. As they could give two shits about diversity and inclusion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com.au/smartest-people-on-earth-2012-10/amp

two be clear there are two different conversations here

1. what is the social construct of the races

2. is race genetic or a social construct

just as a reminder because I give it about 10 seconds before the line between the two becomes blurred

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Zaryia

I'm glad you concede your original post was not accurate.

@loganx77 said:

But the smartest people in the world are white followed by Asians.

You just reversed the two. All major studies that were even allowed on this tabboo subject, ones even proped up by the far right (you), even disagree with what you just said. It's asian then white. The same is seen in country charts.

P.S. There are even more studies showing it's due to culture, and not genetics. Also race is a crappy way to specify genetics, making this argument even less worthwhile.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia: I just posted a link of the smartest people in the world. Most were white) the average IQ of asians is higher but the very smartest in the world are white. If that hurts peoples feelings oh well its just a study of the smartest people in the world.

I love how you dodged the rest of the question. Now go flag me in hopes of getting me banned (as most leftist do) as im sure it offended you.

And ive always agreed much of it has to do with culture.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

the average IQ of asians is higher

I know. Asians on average have a higher IQ than whites. As such, Asians are the smartest "race", as well as having the highest IQ countries and cities.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia: I showed you evidence of the elite, the very best in the world. If that hurts your feelings oh well.

And case studies are done in thousands sometimes less. Many of those Asians tested are the creame of the crop moving halfway across the world to be educated in the west. Hardly accurate enough to show us the IQ of hundreds of millions of people. If we look at the nations ones have built and the civilizations created though white people have the most impressive resume.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77

Your opinion is noted, but every single scientific study on race and IQ or Intelligence shows Asians as most smart. I'm actually having trouble finding any with white as first. Same goes for Country measures. And demographic measures in major White countries with Asian presence. It's pretty conclusive.

Considering race is just a social construct, you shouldn't be so mad at the above facts. Sorry do derail your little white supremacist rant, though.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#115 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

I'm woke, but I might take a nap in a bit.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia: Yet the smartest in the world are white.... thats a fact not an opinion. And no its not a white supremacy rant. There are plenty of stupid people of all races.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: Yet the smartest in the world are white....

That's the smartest known 16 individuals who happen to be on a voluntary enlistee IQ test. The social construct classifications of races are composed of billions of people each. That isn't a study of race. It isn't even a scientific study at all.

Currently every known scientific study on this matter says Asians are the smartest race on the planet Earth. Do you have have a scientific study showing that whites actually are smarter as a race?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 TryIt

while you guys are fighting about IQ I would like to ask

if its true what does it mean policy wise? does that justify lynching? what does it all mean?

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 LoganX77

@tryit: What are you blabbering about? Nobody denies lynching people for the color of their skin is horrible and not justified.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 TryIt

@loganx77 said:

@tryit: What are you blabbering about? Nobody denies lynching people for the color of their skin is horrible and not justified.

I am asking 'what you are guys blabbering about, how does this fact or non fact make any difference in anything anyway?

should policy change because of it?

should liberal cry and send you the salt tears because of it?

who is being victimized because of it?

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LoganX77

@zaryia: So can you link me to a scentific study that has billions of participants? Otherwise its invalid. In other words when the only Asians participating in your IQ test are those who have moved across the world to receive the best education do they represent the billions that work in the street markets of China?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: So can you link me to a scentific study that has billions of participants? Otherwise its invalid. In other words when the only Asians participating in your IQ test are those who have moved across the world to receive the best education do they represent the billions that work in the street markets of China?

It's a 30 year study. Feel free to refute the methodology of this peer reviewed and published paper, https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf, with your own valid citation.

Thanks.

Also, https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country ,

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-smartest-countries-based-on-math-and-science-2015-5,

https://blogs.worldbank.org/eastasiapacific/which-region-world-has-smartest-kids-according-oecd-it-s-east-asia

And of course your boy Charles Murray (the guy every white supremacist site or "academic" has been using for their info for decades now) agrees with my assessments.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LoganX77

@zaryia: Your link Is based strictly on Math and Science.

It leaves out

short-term memory, analytical thinking and spatial recognition.

Which are all parts of an IQ test.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 TryIt

Conversation done

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: Your link Is based strictly on Math and Science.

It leaves out

short-term memory, analytical thinking and spatial recognition.

Which are all parts of an IQ test.

I gave 4 links. Only one of those was math and science. All of them point to the same conclusion that the white supremacist hero, Charles Murray, even concluded. That Asians are the smartest socially constructed group.

You haven't refuted any of it with valid citation.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Zaryia

@tryit said:

Conversation done

I agree with this video for the most part.

I just find it funny that white supremacists like to use data that also happens to show there is a race more "superior" to them (Murray's studies). It's quite hilarious. When you point it out they squirm.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 LoganX77

@zaryia: From the samples tested.

Yet they dont hold the vast majority of the elite positions currently are throughout history.

https://www.npr.org/2011/01/23/132737060/meet-william-james-sidis-the-smartest-guy-ever

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 LoganX77

@zaryia: @tryit: I agree with it as well. Culture and upbringing has more to do with it then anything.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: From the samples tested.

Yes. I'm glad you agree that the Asian race is smarter than the White race according to 100% of scientific studies on this matter.

Silver ain't bad, bro.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 LoganX77

@zaryia: Glad you agree whites built the greatest civilizations and the vast majority of places worth living.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 TryIt

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: Glad you agree whites built the greatest civilizations and the vast majority of places worth living.

lets play a game for a second.

lets say he does....

now what?

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By LoganX77

@tryit: Then there is not much reason for a white person to be "Woke" (It makes me cringe just typing that slang)then is there?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 TryIt

@loganx77 said:

@tryit: Then there is not much reason for a white person to be "Woke" (It makes me cringe just typing that slang)then is there?

so its just being outraged about an unimportant triva being incorrect?

kinda like how I get testy when grown adults say 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend' or call humanity the 'human race'

bugs the crap out of me...but really not that important

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@tryit said:
@loganx77 said:

kinda like how I get testy when grown adults say 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend' or call humanity the 'human race'

This is FINE TROLLING sir. Fine Trolling!

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@loganx77 said:

This is FINE TROLLING sir. Fine Trolling!

well getting people to try and spend valuable energy focused on WHY the point matters is a worthy cause.

In fact, its usually better to do that first then debate.

so the quesiton is, 'if white people are smarter and have better places to live what does that mean policy wise?'

does it mean white people should be nicer to other races and offer help?

or what exactly.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Well this thread went places, full blown white supremacist on hand.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#137 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@Jandurin said:

@sonicare: WTF does woke mean

It means - no longer asleep.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 LoganX77

@tryit: To me it means white people should stop pandering to those who choose to displace them. Why is it so important we have less white males in places of power in politics/corporations etc when in fact they have the best track record throughout history?

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By LoganX77

@HoolaHoopMan: Im guessing you are referring to me and im nowhere near a white supremacist.

I don't believe anyone is superior to anyone else because of the color of their skin.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77

I think USA (UK,AUS,etc.) are wise to take in Asians. It boosts the average income and iq of those countries, and that demographic becomes well above the whites of those countries.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 HoolaHoopMan

@loganx77 said:

I don't believe anyone is superior to anyone else because of the color of their skin.

You in this thread:

'But the smartest people in the world are white followed by Asians'.

'The top 5 countries are all majority white led by white people and governed by white people. The US and UK have dropped significantly in those rankings they have also become far less white.'

'Yet the smartest in the world are white.... thats a fact not an opinion.'

'Glad you agree whites built the greatest civilizations and the vast majority of places worth living.'

lol you are one cheeky douche I can say that. You have the balls to say you don't judge people by their skin skin right below multiple posts where you explicitly tie the 'whiteness' of people's skin to superiority. I mean honestly, do you even believe your own bullshit? At least man up and own that you're a racist.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By LoganX77

@HoolaHoopMan: What did i say that wasn't factual? Their success wasn't because of the color of their skin... thats just the way it was. Please tell ne what I said that wasn't true?

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia: But asians are not the vast majority of immigrants coming into those countries at least not in the US.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 HoolaHoopMan

@loganx77 said:

@HoolaHoopMan: What did i say that wasn't factual? Their success wasn't because of the color of their skin... thats just the way it was.

Oh, so it's not because of their skin color....then why interject skin color over and over? You're bullshit isn't fooling anyone.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Zaryia

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@loganx77 said:

You in this thread:

'But the smartest people in the world are white followed by Asians'.

'The top 5 countries are all majority white led by white people and governed by white people. The US and UK have dropped significantly in those rankings they have also become far less white.'

'Yet the smartest in the world are white.... thats a fact not an opinion.'

'Glad you agree whites built the greatest civilizations and the vast majority of places worth living.'

lol you are one cheeky douche I can say that. You have the balls to say you don't judge people by their skin skin right below multiple posts where you explicitly tie the 'whiteness' of people's skin to superiority. I mean honestly, do you even believe your own bullshit? At least man up and own that you're a racist.

He's gloating over nothing, as studies show.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: They are first place in countrys and civilizations built.

Nice buildings. But Lower IQ across the board and lower performance within major white nations than the actual whites who reside in them.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 HoolaHoopMan

@loganx77 said:

@HoolaHoopMan: You leftist do it all the time with arguments like this..

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/02/26/us/race-of-american-power.html

So since its so important to all of you then lets talk about it.

Ah yes, a link showing that whites enjoy a much higher standard when it comes to power in the US. Remember your first response to me?

'I don't believe anyone is superior to anyone else because of the color of their skin.'

So what exactly is your intent by linking this article? For someone claiming not to be a racist, you're sure as hell doing a bad job of hiding it.