White males of old OT, how many of you are "woke"?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#201 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@plageus900 said:

Since this became a thread about race and IQ, I'd like to mention that Ashkenazi Jews (German Jews) have the highest average IQ, beating out Asians 110 to 105. I'm proud to state this because I come from a line of Ashkenazi Jews. My 3rd cousin (grandmother's aunt's son) won a Nobel Prize in Physics and led the team of scientists who took the first picture of an Atom. His name is Hans Georg Dehmelt.

Come at me bro.

Taiwanese asians have an average IQ of 130.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: . Most IQ test measure 5 categories. Math, Science , analytical skills, short term memory and spatial recognition. You get a score for every category and it is then averaged in your total IQ score. Your links said nothing about specific areas of the IQ test. They simply mentioned Asians do the best on IQ test

Indeed, they do measure multiple facets. This isn't rocket science, they have a higher IQ. In fact, that first 30 year study goes beyond IQ tests and measure other cognitive abilities, The second study goes into cranial measures. The third study clearly says mentions verbal. Don't lie. You should actually read all the links next time. All 300+ pages I linked.

Problem?

@loganx77 said:

You flagged all of my comments to get me karma banned. Why respond if you can't do it without silencing me? Its typical from your side though so im not surprised.

I didn't flag a single one of your comments.

However, I do find it hilarious that you were banned!

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By LoganX77
Member since 2017 • 1050 Posts

@zaryia: I dont think I denied once they did better in IQ test. Its doubtful they do better in analytical and verbal portions of those test as whites perform better in jobs that most require those skills.(lawyers, politicians etc ) My issue is it wasn't relevant to my argument one that you still can't prove wrong thats why you had to spin it into something else.

Gladly i honestly don't care. Its a karma band so whenever someone gets butthurt and flags my comments its good to know i hurt some feelings.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: it wasn't relevant to my argument one that you still can't prove wrong thats why you had to spin it into something else.

I did prove your first argument wrong.

You said "every nation worth living in was white". That was objectively false according to most QOL charts.

After that I no longer tried to disprove you (since I already had), rather I looked to give you side data to compliment your awesome white nations list. Like simply letting people know the best demographic in said nations. An important fact for any thriving country.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 LoganX77

@zaryia: At a mere 5.6% in the US it wouldn't be that important. They do not carry the country. You simply took per a capita numbers for an extrmely small sample size. That is the case in every place they inhabit. Yet the nations they are the majority in somehow lag behind " those awesome white nations" as you say. Again it simply more spin.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: At a mere 5.6% in the US it wouldn't be that important. They do not carry the country. You simply took per a capita numbers for an extrmely small sample size. That is the case in every place they inhabit. Yet the nations they are the majority in somehow lag behind " those awesome white nations" as you say. Again it simply more spin.

That's not spin, as I'm not using it do dismiss your data. It's just relevant data to compliment yours.

Best people of the best places. Awesome sauce.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 LoganX77

@zaryia: No its spin..

Using per a capita numbers of such a small sample.

https://superscholar.org/smartest-people-alive/

These are technically the smartest people in the world. Hmmm interesting!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

It's not spin as I no longer disagree with your corrected claim (which I had to correct) of white run nations overall having a higher QOL. It's stating simply facts with no argumentative meaning behind it. Hence by definition it's not spin. Stating that Asians are more intelligent than Whites and that they are the superior demographic in all major white countries is merely a fact. Not spin. Just simple data that give a bit more detail on your original nation claim, and about the world.

A more enriched and total perspective on your original claim. We're on the same team!

Odd, do you no longer like facts?

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia: They are not the superior demographic. As per a capita numbers by a small sample size isn't an accurate way to judge that. Switzerland, Iceland and Italy for an example have higher scores maintained by their native population.

The best way to judge that is to look at the communitys they have built themselves and compare them to other communitys.

Their most powerful country is not the most impressive.

https://borgenproject.org/poverty-in-china/

https://www.actionagainsthunger.org/global-poverty-hunger-facts?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzcbWBRDmARIsAM6uChV1-DOuIV7LEhNsO36yjKnyFplYujjtUnNtriRRJjeRkX3K-TlES_4aAg2QEALw_wcB

Wow its like they are sending all their best people over here and letting their own country suffer.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: They are not the superior demographic.

HUH!? The governments of those countries completely disagree according to their official census data...

A pro-white fact is instantly accepted by you (and me). In no way do I deny the accomplishments and areas they excel in.

A pro-any-other-race fact is instantly disregarded by you. You can't just accept it. You spin and spin and lie and lie. Undeniable data be DAMNED.

I have literally only seen this tactic used in Storm Front. You can say you aren't a white supremacist all you want, but you're miming their talking-points 1:1, and it's the reason you were banned before.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#211 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

Someone who hangs out on storm front lecturing folk on objectively superior races. How on earth is this thread still open?

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 LoganX77

@zaryia: Per a capita based off a small percentile. They do not make up the majority of income in ANY of those countries.

In the nations they are the majority you can let the results speak for themselves which isnt very impressive.

Thats just a fact sorry. I don't doubt the small percentage of asians that move here do well and contribute in a positive way its just in the nations they lead as a whole it some how has not turned out to well.

Ps. What is Storm Front?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

Thats just a fact sorry.

Then its good that I agree with all your facts so far minus your original post which was wrong. But,

1. It's also a fact that according to the official government census bureaus of Canada, USA, UK, and AUS Asians are the better performing DEMO. Their statements....

2. The countries they leave overall still have higher IQs.

Hmm...seems like only 1 of us refuses to trust facts.

Ps. What is Storm Front?

You aren't fooling anyone.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: Per a capita based off a small percentile. They do not make up the majority of income in ANY of those countries.

In the nations they are the majority you can let the results speak for themselves which isnt very impressive.

Thats just a fact sorry. I don't doubt the small percentage of asians that move here do well and contribute in a positive way its just in the nations they lead as a whole it some how has not turned out to well.

Ps. What is Storm Front?

Stormfront is a white supremacist website Zaryia visits. Nazi's, kkk and that sort of junk.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia: 1. Based off per a capita numbers in which they do not make up majority of income in any of those countries.

2. You base 1st off IQ test i base it off what they accomplish as a collective group.

Ps. I googled it its a white supremacist website. How original, and if you want to play the racist card you have proven to be as racist anyone. The difference between you and I is im not a white supremacist while you in fact just seem to hate white people.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia: 1. Based off per a capita numbers in which they do not make up majority of income in any of those countries.

2. You base 1st off IQ test i base it off what they accomplish as a collective group.

Ps. I googled it its a white supremacist website. How original, and if you want to play the racist card you have proven to be as racist anyone. The difference between you and I is im not a white supremacist while you in fact just seem to hate white people.

1. The side point you are trying to make on their per capita, that doesn't change what I'm writing. They are among the highest performing demo in major white countries. Whats the issue here? Just say "YES, you're right". Because I am. There is no data showing I'm wrong.

2. "I base it off", lol opinions. This topic is settled via EVERY study done on it. MOVE ON from this and accept it, like I did with the national QOL thing (once I corrected you). Stop bringing this settled fact up. It's like the idiots who debate climate change

I'm not saying you are necessarily racist. I'm saying you are 1:1 spouting posts from that site. Not a good look or sign.

And you're still doing it. Instantly accepting pro-white facts, instantly disregarding pro-anyotherrace facts. This is white supremacist talking points.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By LoganX77

@zaryia:

What was an opinion i posted? Your criteria for "best person" is an IQ test. Thats your criteria that you made up its not a fact.

And no i just posted neutral facts. You were one linking Charles Murray lmao.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Zaryia

@loganx77 said:

@zaryia:

Your criteria for "best person" is an IQ test. Thats your criteria that you made up its not a fact.

And no i just posted neutral facts. You were one linking Charles Murray lmao.

Strawman, I never stated "best person". And certainly not due to higher IQ which isn't even fully genetic. That would be stupid and racist.

Anyways, the highest QOL nations isn't the criteria for "best person" either. I know, IQ is just the criteria for human intelligence. It merely indicates the socially constructed group Asians are more intelligent than Whites. Simple.

Just stating a fact. Don't shoot the messenger. Right? Isn't that what you guys love to say?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@loganx77: RIP

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

My dog is woke. He's hosting a black panther party tonight.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Zaryia

@imback99 said:

@zaryia: You edit your post 4 times to say something completely different. Your as racist as anyone else dont backtrack now.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Saw thhe name of this thread and knewI shouldn't have clicked.....but I did

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

so who got the hammer after this thread?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#226 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I had to look up the definition on Urban Dictionary. I would say yes, I am "woke". But not in the "I believe in chemtrails and the staging of the moon landing" kind of "woke".

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 N64DD

@imback99 said:

@zaryia: You edit your post 4 times to say something completely different. Your as racist as anyone else dont backtrack now.

This is just embarassing.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@n64dd said:
@imback99 said:

why would that be embarrassing?

so what if a person edits their post a billion times!

so what if a person is racist, what does that actually mean in real terms?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@imback99 said:

He was dodge banning. You need to read and think before you post.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:
@imback99 said:

Indeed, being banned twice and then permed on an alt-account for white supremacy is indeed quite embarrassing!

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@imback99 said:

He was dodge banning. You need to read and think before you post.

oh I thought editing posts and being a racist was.

sorry my bad

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@drlostrib: Read the quote below.

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:
@imback99 said:

Indeed, being banned twice and then permed on an alt-account for white supremacy is indeed quite embarrassing!

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

People actually flag posts on here? That's sad. Why even discuss such things if you're just gonna be butthurt and report?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 horgen  Moderator

@creepywelps said:

People actually flag posts on here? That's sad. Why even discuss such things if you're just gonna be butthurt and report?

Because some can't discuss without throwing in a few personal attacks. Others simply explain that they are in fact better than the person responding to them. ;)

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Creepywelps

@horgen: If someone is being an outright sub human then flag away, but some people here just seem to be Petty.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 horgen  Moderator

@creepywelps: It's not for me to decide which posts are flag worthy or not. I tend to deal with them later on.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Creepywelps

@horgen: Fair enough for me. Have a good one.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

@sonicare: Yes sir I am woke. I see the immigrant racist in Canada exposing their hatred of the southern American of old as if it all happened in Canada.

The states is one thing, but they go full bore at it up here. Universities are no better than extremist Mosques in Iraq, Syria, and Iran.

I say this to any immigrant who doesn't like the west... Go Home, we'll be better off without you. And if you don't like North America, but were born here, follow them. We don't need your hate any more. Just like that stupid twit who is now in hiding for showing her "progressive" side.

Wake up, after you woke.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Mikey132
@zaryia said:
@loganx77 said:

It's not spin as I no longer disagree with your corrected claim (which I had to correct) of white run nations overall having a higher QOL. It's stating simply facts with no argumentative meaning behind it. Hence by definition it's not spin. Stating that Asians are more intelligent than Whites and that they are the superior demographic in all major white countries is merely a fact. Not spin. Just simple data that give a bit more detail on your original nation claim, and about the world.

A more enriched and total perspective on your original claim. We're on the same team!

We're on the same team, but you fell into the race trap.

This is all about freedom, not races.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Zaryia
@Mikey132 said:
@zaryia said:
@loganx77 said:

We're on the same team, but you fell into the race trap.

This is all about freedom, not races.

It was tongue in cheek. I was poking fun at him.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Mikey132

@zaryia: Then that's a big 10-4.

Yep, I'm the idiot who entered a conversation in mid-conversation and started making assumptions. I'll just go wipe the slight egg splash off my face and be back.

Carry on.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By TryIt

On this IQ thing I think everyone is missing the real conversation.

which is the answer to THIS question:

what if its true?

pretend for a moment that it is true. what does that mean?

does that mean smarter people should be nicer to less smart people? does that mean the unsmart need to be shipped off? what should we do with the fact that some people are not as a smart as others?

a lot of ground can be made if people just entertain the idea that the other side is right and then ask, 'ok now what?"