Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#201 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@Jacanuk said:

Being a master in this Blue, shouldn´t you know what it means?

Name-calling and insults aren't ad hominems lol.

Please educate yourself.

Nice dodge but sorry you are the odd one out.

Come back when you learn what it means.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@perfect_blue said:
@Jacanuk said:

Being a master in this Blue, shouldn´t you know what it means?

Name-calling and insults aren't ad hominems lol.

Please educate yourself.

Nice dodge but sorry you are the odd one out.

Come back when you learn what it means.

Pot.....meet kettle.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@perfect_blue said:

#NoRagrets

I love you blue, a brother in the resistance of the wave of stupidity that has infested these boards. OT FOREVER

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 LJS9502_basic

@Mercenary848 said:
@perfect_blue said:

#NoRagrets

I love you blue, a brother in the resistance of the wave of stupidity that has infested these boards. OT FOREVER

I miss OT. Now it's so dead.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@perfect_blue said:

#NoRagrets

They basically threw us in here....its system wars with more things to fight about.

And they wonder why we act like ANIMALS, Political gamers is a pit

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#206 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@Mercenary848:

This is not the place for that discussion, take it to "ask the mods" if you have any issues with moderations or actions taken... then we'll be happy to discuss with you how one can disagree without being disagreeable.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Mercenary848:

This is not the place for that discussion, take it to "ask the mods" if you have any issues with moderations or actions taken... then we'll be happy to discuss with you how one can disagree without being disagreeable.

I disagree. Ask the Mods is also dead. Used to be entertaining.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 LJS9502_basic

@Mercenary848 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

They basically threw us in here....its system wars with more things to fight about.

I....am....not.....an....animal. ;P

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

@Chutebox: *Facepalm*. The criminal justice system isn't a hurricane disaster fund if you haven't noticed...

I've heard that particular shit argument quite a bit. "Go out there and donate". Donate to what? Whom? Citizens make change through policy, not cash.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50559 Posts

@wizard: couple things. Donate to charities that are trying to make a change, however that is.

Secondly it was never just about money. I've pointed to kap and other NFL players who are actually approaching members of the government to show them the other side and trying to start changes in communities and with the police.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#211 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@perfect_blue said:

#NoRagrets

Eh, I've had a better experience here than System Wars.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#212 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:
@perfect_blue said:

#NoRagrets

Cheers, my bro

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Wizard

@Chutebox: What charities? What are the charities supposed to do? Charities are for...charity. Stop with this donating money nonsense of be specific.It's bullshit.

The politicians know plenty of the issue. Don't kid yourselves. The NFL players are participants in protest, not the roots of the movement.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@perfect_blue said:

#NoRagrets

Eh, I've had a better experience here than System Wars.

I feel like this also accurately portrays the people of this country. People seem to care more and are more passionate about bullshit things (like system wars) than they are politics.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Chutebox  Online

@wizard said:

@Chutebox: What charities? What are the charities supposed to do? Charities are for...charity. Stop with this donating money nonsense of be specific.It's bullshit.

The politicians know plenty of the issue. Don't kid yourselves. The NFL players are participants in protest, not the roots of the movement.

If they just keep kneeling two things will happen. NFL will start losing viewers (I think this past weekend pushed some too far for whatever reason), and nothing. What do you think will happen if they keep kneeling and doing nothing else? People and media will just become bored of it and nothing will change.

I'm not going to sit here, lie and say I know about these charities. But Colin gave to American Friends Service Committee, Assata’s Daughters, Grassroots Leadership and Helping Oppressed Mothers Endure.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#217  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

What bothers me is that Trump doesn't seem to understand the role he's undertaken. He's supposed to preside over

@kod said:

How about this.

Police can no longer have semi-autos, revolvers only. What does this do? It forces them to learn how to aim and only use bullets when necessary. If we look at many studies and reports done, police shoot worse than your average redneck. This would also change these situations where we see an unarmed citizen being shot 3 times after a cop fires an entire clip at them.... or if theres multiple cops, someone shot 8 times with 5 police dumping entire clips. .... its almost as if they have no clue how to properly aim and fire.... as if theyre gang bangers using the point and click click click method.

I feel like this could help in so many situations, a cop knowing they have limited bullets might make them think twice about murdering unarmed or undeserving citizens.

What?

Adrenaline is pumping, cops are in a panic under gunfire, and you're advocating lessening their ability to enact deadly force in their defense so as to reinforce fire discipline? Dude, most firefights aren't straight shoots under prime circumstances. They're chaotic exchanges spurring from the heat of the moment. Spray and pray. Trust me, when a cop's under fire the last thing they're going to be doing is counting bullets in good conscience.....only praying that they have enough to save their lives. But then again, I'm not one to believe that every badge out there is some bloodthirsty racist murdering psychopath that gleefully polishes his surplus of bullets at home in anticipation of his next murder victim as the Left would love to have all of us think.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 LJS9502_basic

@MirkoS77 said:

What bothers me is that Trump doesn't seem to understand the role he's undertaken. He's supposed to preside over

@kod said:

How about this.

Police can no longer have semi-autos, revolvers only. What does this do? It forces them to learn how to aim and only use bullets when necessary. If we look at many studies and reports done, police shoot worse than your average redneck. This would also change these situations where we see an unarmed citizen being shot 3 times after a cop fires an entire clip at them.... or if theres multiple cops, someone shot 8 times with 5 police dumping entire clips. .... its almost as if they have no clue how to properly aim and fire.... as if theyre gang bangers using the point and click click click method.

I feel like this could help in so many situations, a cop knowing they have limited bullets might make them think twice about murdering unarmed or undeserving citizens.

What?

Adrenaline is pumping, cops are in a panic under gunfire, and you're advocating lessening their ability to enact deadly force in their defense so as to reinforce fire discipline? Dude, most firefights aren't straight shoots under prime circumstances. They're chaotic exchanges spurring from the heat of the moment. Spray and pray. Trust me, when a cop's under fire the last thing they're going to be doing is counting bullets in good conscience.....only praying that they have enough to save their lives. But then again, I'm not one to believe that every badge out there is some bloodthirsty racist murdering psychopath that gleefully polishes his surplus of bullets at home in anticipation of his next murder victim as the Left would love to have all of us think.

Cops shouldn't be firing guns while panicking. That's how innocent people are shot.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#219 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@MirkoS77 said:

@kod said:

How about this.

What?

Cops shouldn't be firing guns while panicking. That's how innocent people are shot.

Way to misread what is being said there.

Also didn't you say you served? because then you should know better than to think cops "panic"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@MirkoS77 said:

@kod said:

How about this.

What?

Way to misread what is being said there.

Also didn't you say you served? because then you should know better than to think cops "panic"

Once again reread the quote chain. You really need to start paying attention dude.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic: "In other words you aren't going to elaborate on what point you're trying to make. Most helicopters have infrared on them to find bodies in the dark. Is there a reason the cops on the ground aren't looking at plate numbers?"

The elaboration had already occurred, in *excessive detail* unless you need to be familiarized with definitions of "equipment" or "military." Our new camera equipment is the same FLIR found on military recon aircraft - large agencies are outfitting (upgrading) their helicopters with them; FLIR 380. Indeed, even the older models are still up to par for military application.

Is there a reason why cops aren't looking at license plates... I can't tell if that's a serious question. lol

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: "In other words you aren't going to elaborate on what point you're trying to make. Most helicopters have infrared on them to find bodies in the dark. Is there a reason the cops on the ground aren't looking at plate numbers?"

The elaboration had already occurred, in *excessive detail* unless you need to be familiarized with definitions of "equipment" or "military." Our new camera equipment is the same FLIR found on military recon aircraft - large agencies are outfitting (upgrading) their helicopters with them; FLIR 380. Indeed, even the older models are still up to par for military application.

Is there a reason why cops aren't looking at license plates... I can't tell if that's a serious question. lol

None of that states why it's necessary to treat US citizens as enemy combatants.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic: I'll advise the fire guys... actually, I'll advise the coast guard to remove the FLIR optics from their search and rescue helicopters. Sorry guys, mil-spec equipment can only be used against combatants!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: I'll advise the fire guys... actually, I'll advise the coast guard to remove the FLIR optics from their search and rescue helicopters. Sorry guys, mil-spec equipment can only be used against combatants!

I'd like to point out that you have ignored the substance of my disagreement but it seems to disagree with you is dangerous. But that isn't what I said.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic: It's a strawman argument, and you moved the goal posts. My response above was to illustrate equipment, even military, has application outside combat scenarios. These constructs do not exist in a vacuum.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Wizard

@Chutebox:

If they just keep kneeling two things will happen. NFL will start losing viewers (I think this past weekend pushed some too far for whatever reason), and nothing. What do you think will happen if they keep kneeling and doing nothing else? People and media will just become bored of it and nothing will change.

Meaningless opinions, you have literally nothing to back that up. Do you know what a protest is? It brings awareness to a problem. They are bringing awareness to a problem. Mission successful.

Charities don't so jack in politics. NGOs do. It's a stupid deflection tactic from social conservatives to "shame" all rich sport athletes. Even though tons donate back to the communities they come from. But the sociocons don't know that do they? Stop talking about charities.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Chutebox  Online

@wizard: Charities help.

Oops, I said it again. I'll think I'll start ignoring your worthless opinion now.

Avatar image for kangarbloodyroo
kangarbloodyroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#228 kangarbloodyroo
Member since 2017 • 113 Posts

Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to the United States, hell he is the best thing to ever happen to the world. People need to stop listening to dumbass hollywood celebrities and sports stars who quite frankly lower the average national IQ.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 LJS9502_basic

@kangarbloodyroo said:

Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to the United States, hell he is the best thing to ever happen to the world. People need to stop listening to dumbass hollywood celebrities and sports stars who quite frankly lower the average national IQ.

FYI...Trump is a Hollywood Celebrity. What does that make those who voted for him?