Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

The NFL is going to kill the golden goose with this shit.

Activism isn't about kneeling or twitter hashtags. It's about getting out there and doing something about it. Many pro athletes do just that, volunteering in their communities and donating large sums of money, but they don't get the recognition. Instead these pricks who simply kneel before the game get labeled as "brave".

It's also hilarious how Kaepernick is the face of this whole thing. A guy who was raised in an upper middle class household with white, Jewish step parents. Like this fucking guy knows about "the struggle"...lol. A guy who never said boo about this shit until he was riding the bench behind Gabbert in San Fran.

Sitting/kneeling for the national anthem is becoming a fad. The "it" thing to do. And that makes me sick to my goddamn stomach.

You had players from the Jags and Ravens kneeling in London yesterday.

High profile American athletes kneeling/sitting for the American national anthem on foreign soil.

Let that sink in

I even woke up this morning and had to listen to fuckheads like Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe give Alejandro Villanueva (a former Army Ranger who did 3 tours in Afghanistan) shit for disobeying the Steelers orders to stay in the tunnel during the anthem. I'd like to shake that guys hand and thank him for his service.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts
@frank_castle said:

I even woke up this morning and had to listen to fuckheads like Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe give Alejandro Villanueva (a former Army Ranger who did 3 tours in Afghanistan) shit for disobeying the Steelers orders to stay in the tunnel during the anthem. I'd like to shake that guys hand and thank him for his service.

Eh in the military you are taught to follow orders/have your teams back. We can argue Villanueva either way. And I say this as a vet and a Steeler fan.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#103 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@frank_castle said:

The NFL is going to kill the golden goose with this shit.

Activism isn't about kneeling or twitter hashtags. It's about getting out there and doing something about it. Many pro athletes do just that, volunteering in their communities and donating large sums of money, but they don't get the recognition. Instead these pricks who simply kneel before the game get labeled as "brave".

It's also hilarious how Kaepernick is the face of this whole thing. A guy who was raised in an upper middle class household with white, Jewish step parents. Like this fucking guy knows about "the struggle"...lol. A guy who never said boo about this shit until he was riding the bench behind Gabbert in San Fran.

Sitting/kneeling for the national anthem is becoming a fad. The "it" thing to do. And that makes me sick to my goddamn stomach.

You had players from the Jags and Ravens kneeling in London yesterday.

High profile American athletes kneeling/sitting for the American national anthem on foreign soil.

Let that sink in

Of course two morons who could not even get past basic training would give a vet shit. Alejandro Villanueva did the only correct thing a vet can do, stand and salute the flag and honour his brothers in arms who have served and for some not come back.

And as a vet i agree 100% with him, the rest of the team can go serve and then maybe their opinion would matter 1% But of course they would not do that, they are to scared and to far up their own behind.

But at least something good comes out of this, they show the far-left and these players as unpatriotic and it will cling well in the midterms for the republicans and a good chance it will secure Trump his 2nd term.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

@Chutebox: So what specifically is untrue?

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@wizard said:

Dude, he is oblivious. You wont get a straight answer out of him.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50559 Posts

@wizard said:

Sports have throughout history been a Black American vector to bring attention and combat racism. They realize you want them to literally "Sit down shut up and entertain me". They are a lot smarter than you give them credit for...

If you want to ignore black Americans, than stick to Winter Sports. xD

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

But at least something good comes out of this, they show the far-left and these players as unpatriotic and it will cling well in the midterms for the republicans and a good chance it will secure Trump his 2nd term.

This is the sentiment of idiots who don't understand what our nation is about.

And for everyone to enjoy, San Antonio's own right leaning and guy you don't **** with, Gregg Popovich:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#108 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@kod said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HoolaHoopMan:

I'm more than open to different ideas so long as they make sense, or have practical application. Perhaps create a topic on your ideas with respect to improving or changing certain aspects of law enforcement? I can think of a variety of different ways to improve policing - some you may like, others you may not. The problem here though is that we have delved fairly far off topic from the original direction of the thread.

How about this.

Police can no longer have semi-autos, revolvers only. What does this do? It forces them to learn how to aim and only use bullets when necessary. If we look at many studies and reports done, police shoot worse than your average redneck. This would also change these situations where we see an unarmed citizen being shot 3 times after a cop fires an entire clip at them.... or if theres multiple cops, someone shot 8 times with 5 police dumping entire clips. .... its almost as if they have no clue how to properly aim and fire.... as if theyre gang bangers using the point and click click click method.

I feel like this could help in so many situations, a cop knowing they have limited bullets might make them think twice about murdering unarmed or undeserving citizens.

Thinking of the major shootout we had with an active shooter (3 officers down via handgun *and* rifle fire), I'm trying to picture our officers and local agencies engaging a suspect with revolvers. Pure insanity. I don't follow the mantra of under times of extreme duress, trigger control should be *almost perfect* - and each shot should be an exact precise calculation - in fact, we'll even go as far as to command the suspect to remain still! Okay, a little hyperbole there but you can understand my point as we have to live in reasonable grounds of reality and expectation. Yes, Law Enforcement Officers are responsible for *every* bullet we fire, but in times of extreme stress, a simple jerk of the trigger can bring a bullet off target by multitudes of inches at 7 yards, feet at 10 yards, or more. I'm trained to get to the *wall* fast on our Glock 17s, as to not *slap* the trigger, but again, times of stress and increased adrenaline will *always* influence trigger control. I've been through combat courses and combat shoots, but it's still not the be-end-end-all. We're not Marine Scout Snipers who have the ability to control our heartbeat and fire between heartbeats. Our SWAT goes through incredible training, and the instructors travel the country and participate in competition shootings. I like to think I get the best training within the state of California, but even then, there's clear limitations to what can prepare one. Talk to anyone in the military (not the POGs), and they can fill you in on trigger control and stressed based shooting. Couple that with your friends being wounded and having to extract them from a hot area. I get it though, I can't blame you, it's easy to sit in an air conditioned room typing away on perfect egalitarian ideals with perfect controlled environments -- almost robotic in nature, it's easy to fantasize about it. But life, humanity, is much more complicated than an Occam's razor edge.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer: Very well. In lieu of a six-shooter from 1911 we will provide a sling shot and many sheets of paper for spitball making. If such tactics should fail we will then provide crayons (64 pack) to make pretty signs as to ask the offender(s) to play nice. This plan is obviously fool proof. Please turn in your weapons immediately.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@InEMplease said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Very well. In lieu of a six-shooter from 1911 we will provide a sling shot and many sheets of paper for spitball making. If such tactics should fail we will then provide crayons (64 pack) to make pretty signs as to ask the offender(s) to play nice. This plan is obviously fool proof. Please turn in your weapons immediately.

Sling shot might be "militaristic," crayons will do - along with a police whistle.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@InEMplease said:

Sling shot might be "militaristic," crayons will do - along with a police whistle.

You guys seem to veered off course here.........

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I blame the dang vidya games, tell you hwhat.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By KOD

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Thinking of the major shootout we had with an active shooter (3 officers down via handgun *and* rifle fire), I'm trying to picture our officers and local agencies engaging a suspect with revolvers. Pure insanity. I don't follow the mantra of under times of extreme duress, trigger control should be *almost perfect* - and each shot should be an exact precise calculation - in fact, we'll even go as far as to command the suspect to remain still! Okay, a little hyperbole there but you can understand my point as we have to live in reasonable grounds of reality and expectation. Yes, Law Enforcement Officers are responsible for *every* bullet we fire, but in times of extreme stress, a simple jerk of the trigger can bring a bullet off target by multitudes of inches at 7 yards, feet at 10 yards, or more. I'm trained to get to the *wall* fast on our Glock 17s, as to not *slap* the trigger, but again, times of stress and increased adrenaline will *always* influence trigger control. I've been through combat courses and combat shoots, but it's still not the be-end-end-all. We're not Marine Scout Snipers who have the ability to control our heartbeat and fire between heartbeats. Our SWAT goes through incredible training, and the instructors travel the country and participate in competition shootings. I like to think I get the best training within the state of California, but even then, there's clear limitations to what can prepare one. Talk to anyone in the military (not the POGs), and they can fill you in on trigger control and stressed based shooting. Couple that with your friends being wounded and having to extract them from a hot area. I get it though, I can't blame you, it's easy to sit in an air conditioned room typing away on perfect egalitarian ideals with perfect controlled environments -- almost robotic in nature, it's easy to fantasize about it. But life, humanity, is much more complicated than an Occam's razor edge.

I was not referencing SWAT, i was referencing street patrol.... the people who by your own admissions, panic in these situations. Youve already ruled out better training, stricter hiring guidelines and now ensuring they know how to properly use that firearm at their side is apparently too much because you watch way too many movies? How many shoot outs do you plan on being in, in your career? How about the average officer? See, this is the "we cant take any risks at all, but want you to respect us" bullshit that people are tired of. If you want to be respected as an officer, then you're going to have to do something worthy of that respect. And sadly for most beat cops, you're talking about a bunch of losers with control issues who are given firearms and authority over our citizens.

it's easy to sit in an air conditioned room typing away on perfect egalitarian ideals with perfect controlled environments -- almost robotic in nature, it's easy to fantasize about it. But life, humanity, is much more complicated than an Occam's razor edge.

Just like its also easy to remember that our crime has been dropping, that police shootings have doubled without valid reason, that 20 years ago police answered for their crimes or did the right thing and committed suicide instead of facing prison.

You want to call the idea of correcting this behavior by police "fantasy" yet you fail to realize that the only other countries who deal with police as bad as Americas, are third world shitholes with dictators. You also fail to realize that you and your fellow porkers, have gotten progressively worse at your jobs over the years. Anyone actually attempting to solve crimes becomes a detective. SWAT and street cops simply want control over people.... anyone looking into these issues has seen the many peer reviews on the psychology of sliced back fats. You exhibit these same behaviors, you could give a shit about doing a better job as a cop. You don't give a shit about improving a community or police work... or solving these problems... how is it that police shootings can double in one year and you don't care at all? That you're not suggesting that maybe, just maybe, the problem is with how police forces function since we 100% cannot find any other correlating factors? Someone suggests that police learn to fire their weapons properly and go right to action movie number 182,987 that you saw and remember that scenario, and present it as something that an officer would most likely go through in their career. All to avoid any kind of solutions to these problems, where some of these problems just fucking started half a decade ago.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Wizard

@Chutebox: Yes. Logically. if you don't want to see protests in the NFL, then you came exclusively for the entertainment, and are actually bothered by the extracurricular.

The last part was clearly an attempt at humor. There are actually black people in winter sports.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Chutebox

@wizard: I'm not bothered by it. I don't think the way they are protesting makes sense, but that's just my opinion. I think they'll have a much greater affect and bigger splash by donating money to their cause and working with local law enforcement to try and work something out.

Kap has at least done this. Anquan Bolden or however you spell it stopped playing football and has been doing this. Espn did a great special on him during mnf pregame.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@kod said:

Just like its also easy to remember that our crime has been dropping, that police shootings have doubled without valid reason, that 20 years ago police answered for their crimes or did the right thing and committed suicide instead of facing prison.

You want to call the idea of correcting this behavior by police "fantasy" yet you fail to realize that the only other countries who deal with police as bad as Americas, are third world shitholes with dictators. You also fail to realize that you and your fellow porkers, have gotten progressively worse at your jobs over the years. Anyone actually attempting to solve crimes becomes a detective. SWAT and street cops simply want control over people.... anyone looking into these issues has seen the many peer reviews on the psychology of sliced back fats. You exhibit these same behaviors, you could give a shit about doing a better job as a cop. You don't give a shit about improving a community or police work... or solving these problems... how is it that police shootings can double in one year and you don't care at all? That you're not suggesting that maybe, just maybe, the problem is with how police forces function since we 100% cannot find any other correlating factors? Someone suggests that police learn to fire their weapons properly and go right to action movie number 182,987 that you saw and remember that scenario, and present it as something that an officer would most likely go through in their career. All to avoid any kind of solutions to these problems, where some of these problems just fucking started half a decade ago.

The probability of an arrested black person being killed by a peace officer is 1 in 8,516. For white people being arrested it is 1 in 11,622. Roughly .01% in both cases. Link What about that reminds you of action movie number 182,987?

To put that statistic in perspective, between 210,000 and 440,000 patients each year who go to the hospital for care suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death. Link

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By KOD

@kittennose said:

The probability of an arrested black person being killed by a peace officer is 1 in 8,516. For white people being arrested it is 1 in 11,622. Roughly .01% in both cases. Link What about that reminds you of action movie number 182,987?

To put that statistic in perspective, between 210,000 and 440,000 patients each year who go to the hospital for care suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death. Link

And yet police shootings have doubled in five years with no crime correlation to speak of and for some reason we get this attitude of "meh whatever".

The problem is the wrong people having guns and authority and it sucks to say but police work attracts a certain type of person who is more than willing to exploit these things. You add this with next to zero accountability of our police officers, shit training and you get what we currently see in America. You can try to minimize these things all you want by talking about percentages or ratio's, but the fact is these situations are getting worse and we should be wanting to solve these problems no matter how often they occur.

Why are police taught to take zero risk? Wasn't that the respectable and noble part of the job? That as an officer, you're willing to put your life ahead of a citizens? Especially an innocent citizens? But now we have pig pieces of shits that should be hung live on pay per view murdering children, crying about how they were scared, and nothing happens to them.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Jacanuk

@kod: Shootings have doubled? Please provide a link to that

Because according to the stats, there has actually been a decline in shootings , in 2015 there was 995 , 2016 963, and in 2017 with a few months to spare 730

And as to the cops being taught to take less risk? Where do you have that from.

Also it worth noting that in 2015 there was 92 unarmed , 2016 48 and 2017 32 , meaning more people are picking up weapons.

But hey don´t let facts distort your hate for the police.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 KittenNose

@kod said:

And yet police shootings have doubled in five years with no crime correlation to speak of and for some reason we get this attitude of "meh whatever".

The problem is the wrong people having guns and authority and it sucks to say but police work attracts a certain type of person who is more than willing to exploit these things. You add this with next to zero accountability of our police officers, shit training and you get what we currently see in America. You can try to minimize these things all you want by talking about percentages or ratio's, but the fact is these situations are getting worse and we should be wanting to solve these problems no matter how often they occur.

Why are police taught to take zero risk? Wasn't that the respectable and noble part of the job? That as an officer, you're willing to put your life ahead of a citizens? Especially an innocent citizens? But now we have pig pieces of shits that should be hung live on pay per view murdering children, crying about how they were scared, and nothing happens to them.

The fact that going to a hospital to get help is more likely to contribute to your death then being arrested by the police makes you think we have a police crisis on our hands? Personally would say if asking a doctor to help you heal is more dangerous then getting caught committing a crime, then the police must be doing something right.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Wizard

@Chutebox: The sheer amount of butthurt expressed by the social conservatives in addition to the general media attention indicates that simply bending a knee at the right time is far more politically effective than donating millions of salary to unknown NGOs. But you can keep giving useless opinions.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@kod said:

Maybe we should do a better job training officers? No?

Maybe we should do a better job weeding through those who cannot seem to compose themselves during high pressure situations? No?

Of course, the more training the merrier; assuming you're able to convince the legislature, county, and city government to allot the additional funds to pay for the training - and overtime needed to fill in the spots when officers are out on training. I look at policetraining.net all the time, but the vast majority of the time, I have to pay for my own training because the department doesn't have the funds necessary (especially when I have already reached my 'yearly' allotted cap for training which is the minimum to satisfy POST requirements).

What sort of "weeding" do you propose to account for "high pressure situations" - scenario based training? We already do that. Stress based training to the point of exhaustion, again, we already do that. You're never really going to take into account for actual life-threatening scenarios in controlled environments. We did active shooter training with SIM rounds and the like, but to actually put one in the middle of a gunfight, that is something hard to simulate. The smell of flesh, gunpowder, screaming, and the like, it's something that is hard to comprehend. The prior military (except for the POGs) understand this, which is why half my academy were excellent resources to talk too and train with.

@kod said:

I was not referencing SWAT, i was referencing street patrol.... the people who by your own admissions, panic in these situations. Youve already ruled out better training, stricter hiring guidelines

See above earlier post, since you never replied to that.

@kod said:

and now ensuring they know how to properly use that firearm at their side is apparently too much because you watch way too many movies? How many shoot outs do you plan on being in, in your career? How about the average officer? See, this is the "we cant take any risks at all, but want you to respect us" bullshit that people are tired of. If you want to be respected as an officer, then you're going to have to do something worthy of that respect. And sadly for most beat cops, you're talking about a bunch of losers with control issues who are given firearms and authority over our citizens.

Hm. So my recent example of a gunfight - again, where two officers were wounded and one killed - where larger capacity magazines were helpful in countering an active shooter armed with a pistol and a high powered rifle, that example, meant it was "too much" and I am not for ensuring proper mechanics in using firearms. lol

@kod said:

Headline// "FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year" - Link

@kod said:

Holy reaching batman.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer: Instead of derailing the thread with a different discussion shouldn't a new thread be made?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Chutebox

@wizard: So kneeling does more help compared to actually donating money and actually making changes? Talk about worthless opinions...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Jacanuk

@Chutebox: You should know that those nfl players barely have enough to buy a second mansion and a summer home, so do you really expect them to use their money to make change when they can bend the knee and get someone else to do it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

@Chutebox: You should know that those nfl players barely have enough to buy a second mansion and a summer home, so do you really expect them to use their money to make change when they can bend the knee and get someone else to do it.

The change has to come from the government/police. How do you expect private individuals to anything other than bring attention to it?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Chutebox

@LJS9502_basic: https://www.google.com/amp/s/theundefeated.com/features/anquan-boldin-and-malcolm-jenkins-speak-at-congressional-forum-on-community-police-relations/amp/

Sorry, on my phone.

It's a start

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 LJS9502_basic

@Chutebox said:

@LJS9502_basic: https://www.google.com/amp/s/theundefeated.com/features/anquan-boldin-and-malcolm-jenkins-speak-at-congressional-forum-on-community-police-relations/amp/

Sorry, on my phone.

It's a start

Yes but without media attention nothing would get changed anyway.......

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic: What change are you talking about? I was not aware there was laws that needed to be changed.

And even then you do know that money talks and that if they started to use some of those millions on their accounts , they could perhaps get some real change done

But as i have said, i know that would be to much to demand and that these crybabies want others to do the hard work since deep down they could not give a fudge , they have their golden spoon.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Chutebox

@LJS9502_basic: They've had the attention for some time.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Mercenary848

@Chutebox: most of them have made a lot of donations. Colin kap has made many significant contributions to communities in the US. Maybe you should do some research instead of playing the imbecile

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Jacanuk

@Mercenary848: Link to a credible source or it never happened.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Mercenary848

@Jacanuk: lol now you care about sources?

And here you go

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/colin-kaepernick-nfl-national-anthem-protest-one-million-dollar-pledge-donations-empower-communities/amp

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

@LJS9502_basic: What change are you talking about? I was not aware there was laws that needed to be changed.

And even then you do know that money talks and that if they started to use some of those millions on their accounts , they could perhaps get some real change done

But as i have said, i know that would be to much to demand and that these crybabies want others to do the hard work since deep down they could not give a fudge , they have their golden spoon.

For once read a damn post correctly and don't make up meaning.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 KOD

@kittennose said:
@kod said:

The fact that going to a hospital to get help is more likely to contribute to your death then being arrested by the police makes you think we have a police crisis on our hands? Personally would say if asking a doctor to help you heal is more dangerous then getting caught committing a crime, then the police must be doing something right.

And they would both be issues that need to be addressed, yes?

What world do you people live in where we just ignore these issues?

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By KOD

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

.Headline// "FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year" - Link

I had this whole thing written out and then i was reminded of this part.

I thought about it for ten seconds and it dawned on me, you dont give a shit about reality. You just some how want to demonstrate a problem and you dont give two fucks if its rational or logical or even if it makes fucking sense. In this case, you cite the fbi stating that violent crime is up for the second year in a row in 2017... now tell me... when did these police shootings double according to the fbi? Was it last year with the slight rise of this violent crime? No, we both know this. Stop lying to me and yourself and i think at this point youve demonstrated to be a horrible officer, a liar, and conman. This is a very basic practice in correlation and you're failing.... you're failing at an embarrassing rate. Im not a fan of men being taken away from their means of feeding their family, but you should not have the job you have.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Jacanuk

@kod said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

.Headline// "FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year" - Link

I had this whole thing written out and then i was reminded of this part.

I thought about it for ten seconds and it dawned on me, you dont give a shit about reality. You just some how want to demonstrate a problem and you dont give two fucks if its rational or logical or even if it makes fucking sense. In this case, you cite the fbi stating that violent crime is up for the second year in a row in 2017... now tell me... when did these police shootings double according to the fbi? Was it last year with the slight rise of this violent crime? No, we both know this. Stop lying to me and yourself and i think at this point youve demonstrated to be a horrible officer, a liar, and conman. This is a very basic practice in correlation and you're failing.... you're failing at an embarrassing rate. Im not a fan of men being taken away from their means of feeding their family, but you should not have the job you have.

Wow talk about going overboard.

Just because you disagree with someone, you go all personal and jump so far down that i'm not sure you can even get back up.

And i think we are all still waiting for your proof as to shootings doubling when credible numbers clearly shows they declined in 2016 and so far in 2017

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Jacanuk

@Mercenary848 said:

And here you go

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/colin-kaepernick-nfl-national-anthem-protest-one-million-dollar-pledge-donations-empower-communities/amp

Ok, that is a nice gesture from Colin

But there are more than just Colin who wants a change , so considering that they make 10000 times that, 1 million is not a lot

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

For once stick by your post instead of making up things.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@Mercenary848 said:

And here you go

But there are more than just Colin who wants a change , so considering that they make 10000 times that, 1 million is not a lot

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

I do slick by my post........unfortunately you choose to respond to it and didn't understand it. Nothing new.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By KittenNose

@kod said:

Care to show me your rants about how doctors are casually butchering people like movie villains? They must me much more numerous after all, given that doctors are responsible for at least two hundred times the preventable deaths. (and that is conservative, as it assumes all police related fatalities are preventable.)

Your posts are not about addressing important issues. People who want to make the world a better place don't villainize people who are actually making the world a better place. Particularly when they are doing so with a safety record that puts hospitals to shame. If you spent your time trying to come up with ways to make the use of deadly force less prevalent in our society I wouldn't have bothered quoting you. Such a thing is a good cause, and there would be no reason for me to say anything unless I had something useful to contribute.

That however isn't what you are doing. You are spouting nonsense to slander a major force for good in our society. What you are doing is closer to the anti-vaccination movement.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 LJS9502_basic

@kittennose said:
@kod said:

Care to show me your rants about how doctors are casually butchering people like movie villains? They must me much more numerous after all, given that doctors are responsible for at least two hundred times the preventable deaths. (and that is conservative, as it assumes all police related fatalities are preventable.)

Your posts are not about addressing important issues. People who want to make the world a better place don't villainize people who are actually making the world a better place. Particularly when they are doing so with a safety record that puts hospitals to shame. If you spent your time trying to come up with ways to make the use of deadly force less prevalent in our society I wouldn't have bothered quoting you. Such a thing is a good cause, and there would be no reason for me to say anything unless I had something useful to contribute.

That however isn't what you are doing. You are spouting nonsense to slander a major force for good in our society. What you are doing is closer to the anti-vaccination movement.

Appeal to authority is your response? There are good cops and bad cops. As a society we should most definitely NOT stand for bad cops.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Chutebox

@Jacanuk said:
@Mercenary848 said:

And here you go

link

More need to do what these players are doing. Money only goes so far. Action like these players showed and continue to show will lead to progress.

Like I said earlier (forget which thread), espn did a nice bit on Anquan Boldin and why he retired.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By KOD

@kittennose said:

We both know i don't have those rants, and the reason i dont have those rants are because these two very different subjects that require two very different approaches.

@kittennose said:

So addressing the people acting in bad faith who are the first line of our legal system is not an important enough issue to address? Well.... we're done here.

@kittennose said:

Slander?

Well, without getting into those details, i have done nothing. I am merely aware of the justice department reports and peer review on our officers. And instead of being like you who want to say "yah but they are police, so there's really nothing wrong there" i am simply willing to acknowledge the very real problems we face.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Jacanuk

@Chutebox said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Mercenary848 said:

And here you go

link

More need to do what these players are doing. Money only goes so far. Action like these players showed and continue to show will lead to progress.

Like I said earlier (forget which thread), espn did a nice bit on Anquan Boldin and why he retired.

Talk is cheap like Colins protest was.

Because when it all comes down to it, the only reason even teams and owners have "bend the knee" is because Trump opened his big mouth.

If i didn't know better i would think he was a democratic plant sometimes.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Mercenary848 said:

And here you go

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

I do slick by my post........unfortunately you choose to respond to it and didn't understand it. Nothing new.

No you backpedal and alter facts to fit whatever narrative you want.

But lets inform you of what you said

"The change has to come from the government/police. How do you expect private individuals to anything other than bring attention to it?"

And again as i said money talks and these players could pay for campaigns , community reach outs get togethers with the black community and the local police ,etc. etc.

But all they do is act like spoiled 5year old and think change happens because they bend the knee and wait for others to carry the biggest load. .talk about being delusional.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@Chutebox said:

Because when it all comes down to it, the only reason even teams and owners have "bend the knee" is because Trump opened his big mouth.

Again with that silly statement? Every time you disagree with a Republican you accuse them of being a Democrat. Perhaps the Republican party isn't for you though I was told you weren't American anyway so it doesn't matter.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Chutebox said:

Again with that silly statement? Every time you disagree with a Republican you accuse them of being a Democrat. Perhaps the Republican party isn't for you though I was told you weren't American anyway so it doesn't matter.

Again with the lack of humour.

Also the only non-american here is you, i recall you saying you lived in britain so you are right it does not matter what you say or think.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No you backpedal and alter facts to fit whatever narrative you want.

But lets inform you of what you said

"The change has to come from the government/police. How do you expect private individuals to anything other than bring attention to it?"

And again as i said money talks and these players could pay for campaigns , community reach outs get togethers with the black community and the local police ,etc. etc.

But all they do is act like spoiled 5year old and think change happens because they bend the knee and wait for others to carry the biggest load. .talk about being delusional.

I never mentioned any laws at all in my post. It's YOU that didn't understand it.........read something unrelated into it and then whined.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Again with the lack of humour.

Also the only non-american here is you, i recall you saying you lived in britain so you are right it does not matter what you say or think.

Stand by your posts. You have been using that tired narrative for months when a Republican disagrees with trump. It's not humor.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By KittenNose

@kod said:

We both know i don't have those rants, and the reason i dont have those rants are because these two very different subjects that require two very different approaches.

I can't think of anything that is aided by large amounts of anger and very little data. How do you think this alternate approach helps anything? It doesn't do much for Anti-vaxers, and they are less hostile then you.

As for the rest: None of that actually addresses what I typed. Like I said if you want to try and improve things feel free. That however isn't even in the ballpark of your current approach.

@LJS9502_basic: Please point out where I did either of those?

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 KOD

@kittennose said:
@kod said:

I can't think of anything that is aided by large amounts of anger and very little data. How do you think this alternate approach helps anything? It doesn't do much for Anti-vaxers, and they are less hostile then you.

Woah woah woah.... "very little data"? Are you fucking kidding me?

By very little do you mean nearly every peer review, nearly every fbi report and all of the justice department reports? Is that what you mean by "very little"?

@kittennose said:

It doesn't do much for Anti-vaxers, and they are less hostile then you.

Anti-vaxxers are going against peer review and basic science, those who recognize police are an issue, are not.