mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

Surprisingly, an NPR/Marist poll found that a majority of Republicans want Kavanaugh confirmed even if Ford's allegations are true.

"A majority of Republicans (54 percent) say they think Kavanaugh should be confirmed regardless of whether Ford's allegations are true, according to the poll."

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/26/651647131/poll-nearly-6-in-10-to-closely-watch-kavanaugh-ford-hearing-many-undecided-on-tr

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

if this was news 2 years ago i would be surprised.

but I am not longer surprised at the lengths of loyalty these people will go

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Surprisingly, an NPR/Marist poll found that a majority of Republicans want Kavanaugh confirmed even if Ford's allegations are true.

"A majority of Republicans (54 percent) say they think Kavanaugh should be confirmed regardless of whether Ford's allegations are true, according to the poll."

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/26/651647131/poll-nearly-6-in-10-to-closely-watch-kavanaugh-ford-hearing-many-undecided-on-tr

Not surprising considering the outcome if he does not get confirmed.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@mattbbpl said:

Not surprising considering the outcome if he does not get confirmed.

some other Trump nominee will be up instead?

doesnt sound like a big deal to me

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jacanuk

@tryit said:

Trump will not be able to get anyone past a Democratic-held Senate.

So no, also you really think anyone wouldn´t have burned Kavanaugh long ago if they simply could put up someone else and get them confirmed.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

Trump will not be able to get anyone past a Democratic-held Senate.

So no, also you really think anyone wouldn´t have burned Kavanaugh long ago if they simply could put up someone else and get them confirmed.

but I thought you said there is no way the GOP will loose the senate, you were convinced that its completely not possible. You thought I was crazy for even suggesting such a prediction

have you changed your view on that?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jacanuk

@tryit said:

but I thought you said there is no way the GOP will loose the senate, you were convinced that its completely not possible.

Please quote the post where I said the Republicans would not lose the Senate. Since I never said anything to the sort, in fact, I have been pretty clear on the fact that the Democrats will take the Senate as customary during a mid-terms

What I did say which you may have confused, is that the Republicans will not lose so much that the Democrats will have a super-majority and be able to convict Trump should a democratic house impeach him.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

but I thought you said there is no way the GOP will loose the senate, you were convinced that its completely not possible.

Please quote the post where I said the Republicans would not lose the Senate....

are you saying that you never told me I was crazy for suggesting the GOP could loose the Senate? and that such a prediction was pure sillyness?

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

So can we officially say that Republicans are the party of rape?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jacanuk

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

Please quote the post where I said the Republicans would not lose the Senate....

are you saying that you never told me I was crazy for suggesting the GOP could loose the Senate? and that such a prediction was pure sillyness?

Quote the post, we do not need to speculate on anything, you claimed something now back it up.

Also predicting that Republicans would lose the Senate, is like walking outside while it´s raining and saying "I predict it will rain today"

No one would dispute that the Democrats would gain control, especially not after Moore lost his seat.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

Quote the post, we do not need to speculate on anything, you claimed something now back it up.

I am looking for it now, almost got it I think.

My prediction has always been

A. Dems will win the House easy

B. Dems will likely win senate

I am nearly sure you are one of the people who said B was crazy talk

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jacanuk

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

B. Dems will likely win congress.

Congress is the house and Senate, so now we are talking about something different.

Will the Democrats win the House is the question, and depending on how the Kavanaugh thing goes, there will most likely be a blue wave securing a majority but I doubt it will be as big as people expect.

But I think I know what you are referring to, and that was that the progressives IE Cortez/Sanders wing would win big, and that is pure crazy talk.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

B. Dems will likely win congress.

Congress is the house and Senate, so now we are talking about something different.

Will the Democrats win the House is the question, and depending on how the Kavanaugh thing goes, there will most likely be a blue wave securing a majority but I doubt it will be as big as people expect.

But I think I know what you are referring to, and that was that the progressives IE Cortez/Sanders wing would win big, and that is pure crazy talk.

sorry but I am almost on it.

what I am saying now, then and always, is what I have about in item A and item B.

I give up, I know what you where asking of me was a dick move but I thought I could find it anyway, best I could find is someone else saying there was no chance the SENATE would loose control, I could have sworn that person was you.

I DID however find posts of you talking about how 'moderates' are the ones that win an election which is why the left will not get far this midterm.

does that count?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jacanuk

@tryit said:

what I am saying now, then and always, is what I have about in item A and item B.

I give up, I know what you where asking of me was a dick move but I thought I could find it anyway, best I could find is someone else saying there was no chance the SENATE would loose control, I could have sworn that person was you.

Nope, that person was not me.

Whoever that was would not be very up on the political situation in the us.

I wish though that it would be true, it would be so much easier to drop Kavanaugh and go with Berret or someone else on the short list.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

I wish though that it would be true, it would be so much easier to drop Kavanaugh and go with Berret or someone else on the short list.

i did find this though

@Jacanuk said:

@tryit said:
@needhealing said:

Yup, but all signs points to more we will than we won't. This is almost the same as Watergate. The president blaming intrusion of the DNC HQ's on other people, firing his lawyer and closest cabinet members. Everything smelling like rotten fish. Until finally a brave soul ratted him. I love the FBI. They'll do their job.

yeah in fact the ONLY way its not going to happen is if Russia actually changes the vote count in 2018. not as in 'influence it' but physically change the count.

I think that is possible but not likely. but I also think its the ONLY way this is not going to end up with impeachment hearings.

Thing is, if Putin has Pence in his pocket as well, then he will not care either way.

So let´s test something here.

Can you find 2/3´s of 435, once you have done that, Do you really believe that the Democrats will take that many seats? Let´s play with that idea a bit and say Democrats do take the seats. it will now take 2/3 of the senators to convict.

And considering we have 26 on the red side up for re-election and only 9 on blue. Do you think any Republican senator would actually vote to convict on anything but ironclad evidence, and not "rumours and hearsays" as you suggest?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17675 Posts

I think it's safe to say we can dispel with the myth that Republicans are the party of family values. If anyone wonders why I hate Trump so, it's reason like this. He has introduced, gave license to, and legitimized his moral rot into everyone around him that identifies with him. Trump is human garbage, and unfortunately, the stench of his garbage rubs off on others.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk

Here is what you asked for

and here is the full topic for you

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/scotus-news-justice-kennedy-is-retiring-33435865/?page=2#js-message-84

@Jacanuk said:

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

@Master_Live: LOL those GIF´s is pretty accurate.

Democrats is going to go ballistic

its a good thing for democrats

why?

because its a conservative stepping down that will now need a replacement that needs to be approved by the Senate and Congress of which will likely be controlled by Progressives by the time Trump can get his head out of his ass to pick one for review.

You should watch out, having waking dreams is not a good sign for you.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jacanuk

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

i did find this though

@Jacanuk said:

@tryit said:
@needhealing said:

Yup, but all signs points to more we will than we won't. This is almost the same as Watergate. The president blaming intrusion of the DNC HQ's on other people, firing his lawyer and closest cabinet members. Everything smelling like rotten fish. Until finally a brave soul ratted him. I love the FBI. They'll do their job.

yeah in fact the ONLY way its not going to happen is if Russia actually changes the vote count in 2018. not as in 'influence it' but physically change the count.

I think that is possible but not likely. but I also think its the ONLY way this is not going to end up with impeachment hearings.

Thing is, if Putin has Pence in his pocket as well, then he will not care either way.

Can you find 2/3´s of 435, once you have done that, Do you really believe that the Democrats will take that many seats? Let´s play with that idea a bit and say Democrats do take the seats. it will now take 2/3 of the senators to convict.

And considering we have 26 on the red side up for re-election and only 9 on blue. Do you think any Republican senator would actually vote to convict on anything but ironclad evidence, and not "rumours and hearsays" as you suggest?

Found what? either you did not understand the post or try not to troll so much. There was talk about impeachment and to impeach there needs to be a 2/3 majority. And if you are claiming that the Democrats will take 2/3´s of the House, then you are indeed beyond crazy. Which is not the same as saying that the Democrats get a majority in the Senate.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:

I think it's safe to say we can dispel with the myth that Republicans are the party of family values. If anyone wonders why I hate Trump so, it's reason like this. He has introduced, gave license to, and legitimized his moral rot into everyone around him that identifies with him. Trump is human garbage, and unfortunately, the stench of his garbage rubs off on others.

You can blame Trump all you want.

But the partisan split is not due to Trump, it began long before Trump was president.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

i did find this though

@Jacanuk said:

@tryit said:
@needhealing said:

Found what? either you did not understand the post or try not to troll so much. There was talk about impeachment and to impeach there needs to be a 2/3 majority. And if you are claiming that the Democrats will take 2/3´s of the House, then you are indeed beyond crazy. Which is not the same as saying that the Democrats get a majority in the Senate.

yeah I know but I think you can look at the thread and see where I got the impression that you thought it was crazy talk that the Senate specifically would flip, but regardless we should move on either way.

actually reading the thread your first assertion was made rather early in the thread, i got it right, you did consider it crazy talk

this is what I am going with as my asnwer to your request

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

@Master_Live: LOL those GIF´s is pretty accurate.

Democrats is going to go ballistic

its a good thing for democrats

why?

because its a conservative stepping down that will now need a replacement that needs to be approved by the Senate and Congress of which will likely be controlled by Progressives by the time Trump can get his head out of his ass to pick one for review.

You should watch out, having waking dreams is not a good sign for you.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

Gotta hand it to republican voters, they care about their agendas above all else. And again, they reward their candidates for playing dirty politics, but you can be damn sure they will get mad at democrat candidates who do the same and try to get the dem voters to hold their candidates to higher standards than they themselves do.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jacanuk

@tryit said:

yeah I know but I think you can look at the thread and see where I got the impression that you thought it was crazy talk that the Senate specifically would flip, but regardless we should move on either way.

Hmm, perhaps but there was a difference there, winning a majority is not the same as pretty much wiping the board clean of Republicans, especially considering that Trump is not that unpopular among Republicans.

I would need to look it up but I don´t think any party has ever claimed close to 2/3 of a house , If that ever happened, a lot of red states would have to turn deep blue.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

Hmm, perhaps but there was a difference there, winning a majority is not the same as pretty much wiping the board clean of Republicans, especially considering that Trump is not that unpopular among Republicans.

I would need to look it up but I don´t think any party has ever claimed close to 2/3 of a house , If that ever happened, a lot of red states would have to turn deep blue.

your very own argument that you are making RIGHT NOW...puts your OWN concerns about getting the nomination in now before midterms into question now doesnt?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jacanuk

@tryit said:

your very own argument that you are making RIGHT NOW...puts your OWN concerns about getting the nomination in now before midterms into question now doesnt?

How would it do that?

I have to ask, Do you know what 2/3 is?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

How would it do that?

because the only reason a Trump nomination would be at risk after the mid terms is if the results of the election was in fact that 2/3 you are so concerned about, otherwise its a non-issue. but you are concerned which mean you must think it will fit those parameters.

but..I should point out...the conversation in question was not about impeachment, it was about appointment of this nominee

so I think you have that confused, kind of like your struggle with math on 51/49

the original thread in which you basically said i was crazy was in direct response to the supreme court nomination

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jacanuk

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

How would it do that?

because the only reason a Trump nomination would be at risk after the mid terms is if the results of the election was in fact that 2/3 you are so concerned about, otherwise its a non-issue. but you are concerned which mean you must think it will fit those parameters.

but..I should point out...the conversation in question was not about impeachment, it was about appointment of this nominee

so I think you have that confused, kind of like your struggle with math on 51/49

Thanks for proving that you are game spots village idiot.

I sometimes forget that you are just a troll.

Also thanks for proving you are clueless when you try to weasel in a debate about the house which has zero to do with a supreme court nomination.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

How would it do that?

Thanks for proving that you are game spots village idiot.

I sometimes forget that you are just a troll.

Also thanks for proving you are clueless when you try to weasel in a debate about the house which has zero to do with a supreme court nomination.

ok

but the thread in question was specifically about confirmation of this specific supreme court nominee and the specific quote in question is about the 2nd one you made to me after opening up the conversation specifically about this supreme court nominee .

thus your concern now would apply to that quote as well.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17675 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

But the partisan split is not due to Trump, it began long before Trump was president.

This is about what is morally right, not about ideologies. I'm hard pressed to believe that 54% of Republicans would come out and see acceptable the dismissal and rape and sufferings of a woman for their own partisan advantage had Trump not instilled in them the license of such moral bankruptcy in its attainment. You are off-kilter if you don't believe that someone in such a position of power doesn't influence people in all respects, moral included. It is not only the absence of that in Trump, but his reveling in it, that has further enabled this.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TryIt

@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

This is about what is morally right, not about ideologies. I'm hard pressed to believe that 54% of Republicans would come out and see acceptable the dismissal and rape and sufferings of a woman for their own partisan advantage had Trump not instilled in them the license of such moral bankruptcy in its attainment. You are off-kilter if you don't believe that someone in such a position of power doesn't influence people in all respects, moral included. It is not only the absence of that in Trump, but his reveling in it, that has further enabled this.

well they either A. authentically believe its simply not true B. believe that he is reformed now by the grace of god. or C. feel like their own personal value system is under such attack that they will loose everything if its not a republican.

check out this very surprising interview with a preacher on this subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG_l0-IJ_BQ

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

You are making Trump far "worse" than he is but morally right? is that morally right after your mind or who determines what is "morally right"? But Trump is not the cause, he may have moved the line for what is acceptable to say but considering the insanities the left is the cause of, what you see is just a push back against that. Just take the universities , we had trigger warnings and we had people in our class who reported the teacher for words that were "hurting them", which is just insane and it´s happening all over America and it seems to have jumped to the UK as well, just read that a university in Manchester has banned clapping.

So sure Trump has pushed the line which is about time since when people start to think that words are violence and clapping has to be banned, then we have crossed over into the twilight zone and the conservatives seem to be the guiding light in what is sensible, which is scary.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

is that morally right after your mind or who determines what is "morally right"?

good god of course!

yes folks...news flash! for those with a moral compass that isnt broken they can determine what is morally right..and no, others do not need to determine if the compass is working, but they can determine if the compass is broken

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk

@tryit said:

good god of course!

yes folks...news flash! for those with a moral compass that isnt broken they can determine what is morally right..and no, others do not need to determine if the compass is working, but they can determine if the compass is broken

Maybe stay away from a debate about morality when you fail to grasp even the basic things.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1854 Posts

@mattbbpl: Yeah not surprised by this at all. Conservatives in 2018 are exactly as Hilary said. I laughed and thought it was ridiculous when she said it, but that old hag turned out to be spot on.

“Basket of deplorables” that are okay with rapists, child molesters, con artists who cheat on their wives and newborns with porn stars. Nothing matters when you have no principles, dignity, or moral compass like your average conservative.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

This isn't surprising at all, I even expected it to be higher. The republican party has been festering for years and it's rearing it's ugly head for what it truly is. Behold your moral majority America.

They were mad when Clinton called them deplorables, now they go ahead and prove her right.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

Lol, is anyone surprised?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@theone86 said:

So can we officially say that Republicans are the party of rape?

GOP.......gang of perverts.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:

This isn't surprising at all, I even expected it to be higher. The republican party has been festering for years and it's rearing it's ugly head for what it truly is. Behold your moral majority America.

They were mad when Clinton called them deplorables, now they go ahead and prove her right.

Well, you guys are a step ahead of me in this regard. This shocked me, truly.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jacanuk

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Good job in missing why 54% is ok with Kavanaugh.

You clearly have no idea on how important that seat is to 99% of the Republicans and also the democrats, Republicans would sell their mom if that could prevent the Democrats in destroying the bench with another liberal judge and making it for decades a legislative branch where the 4 conservative judges will have nothing to say.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

You clearly have no idea on how important that seat is to 99% of the Republicans and also the democrats, Republicans would sell their mom if that could prevent the Democrats in destroying the bench with another liberal judge and making it for decades a legislative branch where the 4 conservative judges will have nothing to say.

Putting a sexual predator on the SC is disgusting. There is NO good reason to do it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Putting a sexual predator on the SC is disgusting. There is NO good reason to do it.

Have you not followed the debate around this nomination and the rhetoric used by the democratic senators? But let´s be clear this poll is made to create a headline because they did not ask the all-important question as to why. No one is ok with any kind of sexual assault, But when you have a politized bench that is legislative, you are bound to see the extremes to secure it, especially when it out-ranks the Congress and the president.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Republicans would sell their mom if that could prevent the Democrats.

So we're in agreement, thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Well new Popes and Head Coaches get elected no matter how many young lives they ruined, so doesn't really seem like a big deal. I mean how many of the most popular people in world aren't perverts or sex addicts. I could give a shit if Tiger Woods raped women, rather than just cheat on wife. So people acting like this is some heinous thing, IDK, just don't really buy it as a big deal, everyone is dirty.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Destroying the bench? If you're going to make such an absurdly tribal opinion please proceed it with "IMO".

And as far as opinions go, aren't many liberal views the far more popular ones? Most are pro gun control. Most are Pro Roe vs Wade. Legalising Weed. Pro Gay rights. Pro Dreamer. Against the Wall. etc. I would think most Americans would view a conservative majority bench as a disaster considering polling on major issues.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23942 Posts

Political tribalism at its finest, then again, after how much support Roy Moore got (nearly winning), I am not really surprised by anything anymore.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127514 Posts

@Maroxad said:

Political tribalism at its finest, then again, after how much support Roy Moore got (nearly winning), I am not really surprised by anything anymore.

It's been in development for a long time. I mean 36% of Republicans view Democratic party as a threat to the nations well being.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

good god of course!

Maybe stay away from a debate about morality when you fail to grasp even the basic things.

basically you are saying this

'all moral choices must be decided by another person other than the person in question, who that person is who controls morality for everyone we dont know'

so you tell us, who is it that gets to define for our small brains what is and is not moral?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Destroying the bench? If you're going to make such an absurdly tribal opinion please proceed it with "IMO".

And as far as opinions go, aren't many liberal views the far more popular ones? Most are pro gun control. Most are Pro Roe vs Wade. Legalising Weed. Pro Gay rights. Pro Dreamer. Against the Wall. etc. I would think most Americans would view a conservative majority bench as a disaster considering polling on major issues.

So I should state the obvious?

Also please provide a credible source as too liberal ideas being the most popular.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Jacanuk

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

good god of course!

'all moral choices must be decided by another person other than the person in question, who that person is who controls morality for everyone we dont know'

so you tell us, who is it that gets to define for our small brains what is and is not moral?

If you think that is what I said, then you clearly did not understand the post so go back read it again.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

good god of course!

If you think that is what I said, then you clearly did not understand the post so go back read it again.

ok ...will do be back in a second

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jacanuk

@horgen said:
@Maroxad said:

It's been in development for a long time. I mean 36% of Republicans view Democratic party as a threat to the nations well being.

And 55% of moderate engaged Democrats and 70% of highly engaged Democrats see the Republican party as a threat to America. 47%/58% is also angry and lastly, 58%/60% is frustrated.

And it all comes down to the liberal destruction of the educational system in America, further putting a massive divide between republicans and democrats