User Lists: 0

#101 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, it´s not a fact

The Intel Community, DOJ, SIC, and HIC who directly state Russia did "meddle" or "interfere" disagree with your opinions. Without question.

Sorry. You lost this one. My sourcing is vast, yours is non-existent.

The intel community has given its OPINION, they have not stated a fact. That opinion is based on the fact that they cannot comprehend that Trump won over their sure win Clinton, so they need to like you to come up with excuses.

You really do need to learn the difference.

No it's not, they stated for a fact Russia meddled or interfered. It's even in their official reports and sworn testimony. Every single IC Chief. The DOJ. The SIC. The HIC. They all state for a FACT that Russia meddled. They never say it is their opinion. It's all in official reports and documents by these agencies, on top of sworn testimonies by the Chiefs of each agencies.

These FACTS were further confirmed in the Cyber Hearings in 2017. These FACTS were further confirmed by the 37 page detailed DOJ indictments.

This isn't a debate anymore. You're spouting conspiracy. My sourcing is vast, credible, and DIRECT (meaning it states what I'm stating, and that I am NOT drawing inferences). Your sourcing is not existent. You lost the debate.

This is no different than debating evolution or climate change. You're done.

Define "meddled".

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#102 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, it´s not a fact

The Intel Community, DOJ, SIC, and HIC who directly state Russia did "meddle" or "interfere" disagree with your opinions. Without question.

The intel community has given its OPINION, they have not stated a fact. That opinion is based on the fact that they cannot comprehend that Trump won over their sure win Clinton, so they need to like you to come up with excuses.

No it's not, they stated for a fact Russia meddled or interfered. It's even in their official reports and sworn testimony. Every single IC Chief. The DOJ. The SIC. The HIC. They all state for a FACT that Russia meddled. They never say it is their opinion. It's all in official reports and documents by these agencies, on top of sworn testimonies by the Chiefs of each agencies.

These FACTS were further confirmed in the Cyber Hearings in 2017. These FACTS were further confirmed by the 37 page detailed DOJ indictments.

This isn't a debate anymore. You're spouting conspiracy. My sourcing is vast, credible, and DIRECT (meaning it states what I'm stating, and that I am NOT drawing inferences). Your sourcing is not existent. You lost the debate.

They are not facts, come on either go google what facts are and what opinions are, otherwise this is like debating with a 4 year old.

Throwing things up on facebook and twitter are not meddling , it´s using a private platform nothing else.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

They are not facts, come on either go google what facts are and what opinions are, otherwise this is like debating with a 4 year old.

Throwing things up on facebook and twitter are not meddling , it´s using a private platform nothing else.

Once again the intelligence community gives facts. I get that you have zero knowledge about it.........but in that stop lying about it. You're very dishonest.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, it´s not a fact

Define "meddled".

it is illegal for any country to intentionally try to influence the election of the united states by any means.

and there is a reason its against the law, a rather compelling reason

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Once again the intelligence community gives facts. I get that you have zero knowledge about it.........but in that stop lying about it. You're very dishonest.

No, they give opinions.

A fact is "there were ads on two private platforms", you or the intel community saying "that is meddling in us election" is an opinion.

Also if they have such a big problem with Facebook and Twitter, just stop them from being accessed by anyone than Americans.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

A fact is "there were ads on two private platforms", you or the intel community saying "that is meddling in us election" is an opinion.

Also if they have such a big problem with Facebook and Twitter, just stop them from being accessed by anyone than Americans.

Like I said you have no idea what intelligence is. Continue displaying your ignorance.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

Like I said you have no idea what intelligence is. Continue displaying your ignorance.

Like i have said countless times, you are just a troll.

Also the intelligence community can make up what ever shit they want and you would still believe it, because it fits your misguided narrative.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

Also the intelligence community can make up what ever shit they want and you would still believe it, because it fits your misguided narrative.

ok lets step back a second.

If Trump is so bad that he is the only president in history to receive the full force of a massive intelligence conspiracy against him then I have to ask this one question.

Why would we want such a person as a leader of the country?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

Nope the troll is the one who refuses to believe facts and posts his lies.....that would be you. Intelligence is very very careful in their gathering of information. They do NOT make it up. You are objectively WRONG.

Must be a Russian bot.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

Nope the troll is the one who refuses to believe facts and posts his lies.....that would be you. Intelligence is very very careful in their gathering of information. They do NOT make it up. You are objectively WRONG.

Must be a Russian bot.

Honest question....How would you be able to tell that Russia was doing that..knowing that spoofing is a thing?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

Must be a Russian bot.

I do not refuse to see that someone put ads on facebook and twitter, but as long as there was not actual physical votes moved, it does not constitute meddling in any election in the us.

Facebook and Twitter is a global private company and can allow whatever they want on their networks.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 LJS9502_basic

@n64dd said:

Honest question....How would you be able to tell that Russia was doing that..knowing that spoofing is a thing?

He's here 24/7 for one thing.........

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

Must be a Russian bot.

I do not refuse to see that someone put ads on facebook and twitter, but as long as there was not actual physical votes moved, it does not constitute meddling in any election in the us.

Facebook and Twitter is a global private company and can allow whatever they want on their networks.

you can use whatever word you like but the bottom line is that its illegal for a country to try and influence and election by any means, including advertisements.

The trouble the Right is in now is that they want to fight over word use, not substance. That is a loosing position to stand in.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Must be a Russian bot.

Ah so English is your problem. Meddling does NOT mean votes have to be changed. It just doesn't. Either you cannot grasp that concept or you refuse to do so. Either way it doesn't make you look very well.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:

He's here 24/7 for one thing.........

um, what?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Must be a Russian bot.

Ah so English is your problem. Meddling does NOT mean votes have to be changed. It just doesn't. Either you cannot grasp that concept or you refuse to do so. Either way it doesn't make you look very well.

I see comprehension is a big problem for you.

And the only people who are looking bad in this situation is the far-leftists and the politicians and intelligence community who want to excuse their mistake when they thought Clinton was a sure win.

Also if you want to prove that the "Russians" meddled in the election, you can either link to credible intel that physical votes where moved or to a credible report that states that those "ads" on facebook or twitter actually moved anyone from Clinton to Trump or from Trump to Clinton.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Must be a Russian bot.

And the only people who are looking bad in this situation is the far-leftists and the politicians and intelligence community who want to excuse their mistake when they thought Clinton was a sure win.

Also if you want to prove that the "Russians" meddled in the election, you can either link to credible intel that physical votes where moved or to a credible report that states that those "ads" on facebook or twitter actually moved anyone from Clinton to Trump or from Trump to Clinton.

again, the side that decides to turn a debate into one over word use instead of substance is the side that has their footing off and easier to knock down.

It is illegal for a foreign country to influence an election in any way, including paid advertising. There is a specific reason it is illegal and its a reason that makes sense.

But if you want to focus the debate over the use of the word 'meddling' then it means you are standing on shaky ground and will be knocked down. To use a Judo analogy that I am sure Putin would appreciate

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

No I understand what meddling in an election means. You clearly do not. Therein is your problem.

You look bad in this situation. You're so enamored with trump that fall for his bait and switch. Clinton did have more votes. They weren't wrong. She was the popular candidate. I don't know why you keep crying about that.

Meddling is NOT just votes being changed. You need to stop hiding behind that rather than face the reality. Russia wanted trump. Russia helped trump. Period. As a patriotic American that should bother you. It doesn't. So either you're not American. Or not a patriot. I suspect the latter definitely.........not sure about the former.

Unlike yourself my concern is with the country.............not a cult of personality.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

No I understand what meddling in an election means. You clearly do not. Therein is your problem.

You look bad in this situation. You're so enamored with trump that fall for his bait and switch. Clinton did have more votes. They weren't wrong. She was the popular candidate. I don't know why you keep crying about that.

Meddling is NOT just votes being changed. You need to stop hiding behind that rather than face the reality. Russia wanted trump. Russia helped trump. Period. As a patriotic American that should bother you. It doesn't. So either you're not American. Or not a patriot. I suspect the latter definitely.........not sure about the former.

Unlike yourself my concern is with the country.............not a cult of personality.

No, clearly you do not understand what meddling means, otherwise, you would not try to pass off Facebook and Twitter ads as that. The hacking of the DNC could be considered that, but that was meddling in an internal election of the democratic party between their choice of candidates.

Again, the only ones who are looking bad are you and the people who claim that ads on a private company´s global site, constitutes meddling, also by their definition even a piece by let´s say a Chinese tv station on either presidential candidate, would be considered meddling, since they could angle the show in a certain way that portrays one in a much better light than the other. Same goes for the hundreds of crying non-American snowflakes on youtube that during the election talked about Trump in a negative light, some not even Americans.

Meddling is active interference during an election, it is and never will be the above.

And as to me being patriotic, well I could hit bad and say you by not supporting our legitimate president are showing the exact same thing, but this is a free country and we are all allowed to think what we want. But nice try with the insult there.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

No, clearly you do not understand what meddling means, otherwise, you would not try to pass off Facebook and Twitter ads as that. The hacking of the DNC could be considered that, but that was meddling in an internal election of the democratic party between their choice of candidates.

Again, the only ones who are looking bad are you and the people who claim that ads on a private company´s global site, constitutes meddling, also by their definition even a piece by let´s say a Chinese tv station on either presidential candidate, would be considered meddling, since they could angle the show in a certain way that portrays one in a much better light than the other. Same goes for the hundreds of crying non-American snowflakes on youtube that during the election talked about Trump in a negative light, some not even Americans.

Meddling is active interference during an election, it is and never will be the above.

And as to me being patriotic, well I could hit bad and say you by not supporting our legitimate president are showing the exact same thing, but this is a free country and we are all allowed to think what we want. But nice try with the insult there.

No you do not know what meddling means. Time and again you posit about votes and that is NOT the only way to meddle. And yes hacking a political party's emails is meddling.

Ads? They were fake stories pushed as though Americans were reacting to them. If you can't see that influence there is something drastically wrong with you. I like you undermine the meddling but the difference between the two of us is I'm against meddling in our elections.........you're just against your party getting involved. FYI meetings with Russians in regard to Clinton is also meddling. And we know Jr had one. Those are both examples of ACTIVE INTERFERENCE.

It's patriotic to try to fix problems. And all the criminal indictments and guilty pleas/convictions with this campaign clearly shows to support it is to be unpatriotic. Country first. I know if this was Clinton's campaign you'd be screaming.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

The ICA and DOJ stated Russia meddled or interfered in official documents. They did not say this is their opinion.

You have no counter citation.

You lost the debate.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No you do not know what meddling means. Time and again you posit about votes and that is NOT the only way to meddle. And yes hacking a political party's emails is meddling.

Ads? They were fake stories pushed as though Americans were reacting to them. If you can't see that influence there is something drastically wrong with you. I like you undermine the meddling but the difference between the two of us is I'm against meddling in our elections.........you're just against your party getting involved. FYI meetings with Russians in regard to Clinton is also meddling. And we know Jr had one. Those are both examples of ACTIVE INTERFERENCE.

It's patriotic to try to fix problems. And all the criminal indictments and guilty pleas/convictions with this campaign clearly shows to support it is to be unpatriotic. Country first. I know if this was Clinton's campaign you'd be screaming.

You keep up the same old shit, either change the record or try to get that if there really are people who are dumb enough to get their political information/news from facebook/twitter and let it guide their vote, then they are the problem not some ads/stories on a private company. Also, have you heard about a little thing called the 1st amendment?

Also, this is not partisan, this about not falling to the level of idiocracy. And yes that is patriotic to fix the problem, but the problem is not Social media and if anyone is as stated above, then the government should focus on education and not go on a hunt that makes McCarthyism look like a Sunday in the park

And there are 0 convictions as to the "ads/stories/Russia" all you have is an indictment of 12-13 unknown Russians who will never see the inside of an American courtroom.

This whole thing is only a big thing because Trump won and there are like you people in America especially the political elite/Hollywood elite who can not fathom that people actually make up their own minds and did not listen to their shit.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

The ICA and DOJ stated Russia meddled or interfered in official documents. They did not say this is their opinion.

You lost the debate.

Yes, that is called a report which is based on their judgment, you know their OPINION.

You really need to stop trying to use other people opinions as facts to back up your own shit.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 LJS9502_basic
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

You keep up the same old shit, either change the record or try to get that if there really are people who are dumb enough to get their political information/news from facebook/twitter and let it guide their vote, then they are the problem not some ads/stories on a private company. Also, have you heard about a little thing called the 1st amendment?

Also, this is not partisan, this about not falling to the level of idiocracy. And yes that is patriotic to fix the problem, but the problem is not Social media and if anyone is as stated above, then the government should focus on education and not go on a hunt that makes McCarthyism look like a Sunday in the park

And there are 0 convictions as to the "ads/stories/Russia" all you have is an indictment of 12-13 unknown Russians who will never see the inside of an American courtroom.

This whole thing is only a big thing because Trump won and there are like you people in America especially the political elite/Hollywood elite who can not fathom that people actually make up their own minds and did not listen to their shit.

I have to keep repeating common sense statements because YOU don't understand them. FYI apparently the stupid people are the trump voters by your measure since they fell for the shit.

Trump has way too many criminals surrounding him..........in his campaign.......in his administration. He's an unindicted individual in one of the Cohen charges. That's serious.

The investigation is ongoing.

Link to your last statement because I have heard trump voters that were influenced by others to vote for him.

In regard to the Amendments to the US Constitution.........they do not apply to other countries and especially not their governments. Love how conservatives always wave the Constitutions without any clue about it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

No, they give opinions.

You lost the debate.

Yes, that is called a report which is based on their judgment, you know their OPINION.

You really need to stop trying to use other people opinions as facts to back up your own shit.

The DOJ, SIC, HIC, and ICA reports are not opinions. They offer details and factual accounts on what is still publicly allowed for release. Not theory.

They are proper sources for objective citation. You lost the debate.

Russia meddled. Even Trump agrees.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

You lost the debate.

IP addresses are not opinions

what part of the report which you have not read would you consider a 'opinion'?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Zaryia
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, they give opinions.

You lost the debate.

IP addresses are not opinions

what part of the report which you have not read would you consider a 'opinion'?

I would like Jacanuk to specifically quote/cite the portions of the 37 page DOJ report he finds to be falsified.

And ofcourse, provide his own citation showing such pages are false.

I can gaurantee you he will ignore this post, or deflect. Just anything but do what I asked for. Anything.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

The DOJ, SIC, HIC, and ICA reports are not opinions. They offer details and factual accounts on what is still publicly allowed for release. Not theory.

Yes, they are opinions, I know you have a very hard time grasping the concept but what they have done is look at what they claim is evidence and form a conclusion. If it was a fact, there would be no need for a court or a jury to weigh in, it´s not like they were caught with their hand down the cookie jar.

So again, wrong use of the word objectivity, please go look it up because it's not just in here you fail to comprehend the concept. And no Russia did not meddle, at most what they did was use a privately owned platform to place ads/stories, like anyone else can. There is nothing illegal or any law that could even prevent that.

As to the hacking and the indictments, well they are suspicious and mean nothing.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Yes, they are opinions, I know you have a very hard time grasping the concept but what they have done is look at what they claim is evidence and form a conclusion. If it was a fact, there would be no need for a court or a jury to weigh in, it´s not like they were caught with their hand down the cookie jar.

So again the wrong use of the word objectivity, please go look that word up because it's not just in here you fail to comprehend the concept. And no Russia did not meddle, at most what they did was use a privately owned platform to place ads/stories, like anyone else can. There is nothing illegal or any law that could even prevent that.

As to the hacking and the indictments, well they are suspicious and mean nothing.

where is the citation in your reply?

we should be seeing that within the first 4 words of your reply

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

So again, wrong use of the word objectivity, please go look it up because it's not just in here you fail to comprehend the concept. And no Russia did not meddle, at most what they did was use a privately owned platform to place ads/stories, like anyone else can. There is nothing illegal or any law that could even prevent that.

No they are NOT opinions. Damn. Intelligence work does not go by opinion but from gathered facts.

You are wrong. Both objectively and subjectively.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:

No they are NOT opinions. Damn. Intelligence work does not go by opinion but from gathered facts.

So police work does not go by "opinions" but by facts.

Tell that to the many falsely accused who are in jail and have gotten out because of actual facts.

And only one wrong here is you and it seems like with Zaryia you both have a serious case of the Trump syndrome, which clearly makes you not able to think or see.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Tell that to the many falsely accused who are in jail and have gotten out because of actual facts.

And only one wrong here is you and it seems like with Zaryia you both have a serious case of the Trump syndrome, which clearly makes you not able to think or see.

Ah as usual you have moved the goal posts and went straight to straw man.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not really moving anything, you just got caught claiming something that is far from true.

And even worse is that this intelligence "work" is done behind closed doors for the most part and even the rubberstamp indictments against the 13 Russians, will never see the inside of a courtroom to be weighed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not really moving anything, you just got caught claiming something that is far from true.

And even worse is that this intelligence "work" is done behind closed doors for the most part and even the rubberstamp indictments against the 13 Russians, will never see the inside of a courtroom to be weighed.

No I told the truth. You have been telling lies. Brainwashed by trump...........break out of the cult dude.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Yes, they are opinions,

No, they are not opinions. They are several factual reports and testimonies, and stated to be as such.

Russia meddled and continues to meddle, this has been concluded by the ICA, DOJ, SIC, and HIC. On top of further corroboration by multiple foreign governments. This is a fact.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 TryIt

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Yes, they are opinions,

No, they are not opinions. They are several factual reports and testimonies, and stated to be as such.

he thinks IP addresses and names are opinions