@theone86 said:
@mattbbpl said:

@theone86: "The law is the law."

Signed,

Jac

But also:

@Jacanuk said:

So all in all nothing major.

Don't forget "the law is the law" didn't apply to Sherriff Joe Arpioa for Jacacuck. He told me the man wasn't a criminal, which is factually untrue. Hmm...he also wants all DACA deported.

I guess it depends on what race you are whether or not a crime is a crime.

What's the over/under on him being Jeff Sessions in real life?

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts
@Mercenary848 said:
@mandzilla said:

Dammit, which popcorn gif do I choose.

Michael Jackson....always Michael Jackson

Ah yes, of course!

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@zaryia said:
@theone86 said:
@mattbbpl said:

Signed,

Jac

But also:

@Jacanuk said:

Don't forget "the law is the law" didn't apply to Sherriff Joe Arpioa for Jacacuck. He told me the man wasn't a criminal, which is factually untrue. Hmm...he also wants all DACA deported.

Jacanuk the resident edgelord of this board.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#54 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia said:
@theone86 said:
@mattbbpl said:

Signed,

Jac

But also:

@Jacanuk said:

Way to twist the truth there, but that is pretty common for you when you are proven wrong again and again.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@theone86 said:
@mattbbpl said:

Signed,

Jac

But also:

@Jacanuk said:

Way to twist the truth there, but that is pretty common for you when you are proven wrong again and again.

Not that I'm paying attention to your discussion but you are the one...besides jimB that is proven wrong again and again by multiple people.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@theone86 said:

But also:

Not that I'm paying attention to your discussion but you are the one...besides jimB that is proven wrong again and again by multiple people.

I can assure you he can't even find citation of this "proven wrong again and again" of me. Especially not on Sheriff Joe or Daca.

Reason being I find multiple sources of facts (links) that say what I'm saying before posting anything.

Remember, Jacanuk was one of the premiere posters saying Russia did not meddle. This is all that needs to be said.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@Mercenary848:

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Mercenary848

@mandzilla said:

@Mercenary848:

The salt is too much to bear hahahaha

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:
@mandzilla said:

@Mercenary848:

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mercenary848

@tryit said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@mandzilla said:

@Mercenary848:

She hid her emails in the popcorn, popcorn gate

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@theone86 said:

But also:

I can assure you he can't even find citation of this "proven wrong again and again" of me. Especially not on Sheriff Joe or Daca.

Reason being I find multiple sources of facts (links) that say what I'm saying before posting anything.

Remember, Jacanuk was one of the premiere posters saying Russia did not meddle. This is all that needs to be said.

Zaryia here we go again.

Again please provide credible evidence that Russia physically moved votes from Clinton to Trump or any other candidate.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Zaryia here we go again.

Again please provide credible evidence that Russia physically moved votes from Clinton to Trump or any other candidate.

Straw man tactics. Interfering does not mean changing votes. You're dishonesty is getting old.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

Zaryia here we go again.

You're either trolling or you are stupid in real life.

@LJS9502_basic said:

Straw man tactics. Interfering does not mean changing votes. You're dishonesty is getting old.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Zaryia here we go again.

You're either trolling or you are stupid in real life.

@LJS9502_basic said:

Again with the delusions, you are getting bad at trolling.

Porcupine5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Porcupine5
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

The actual case has nothing to with Mueller's russian collusion case but the implications of him being indicted, do. I think they will try to leverage Manafort to supply information regarding the meeting between Manafort, Trump Jr, Jared Kushner with the Russian lawyer, where allegedly they made a deal for dirt on Clinton, in exchange for a reduced sentence.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

Anyone can scroll up and see I never said vote alterations. Anyone can click on my meddling threads and see I never said votes were for certain altered, nor was that any of my main arguments.

This is a straw man argument you conjured up after finding out you were wrong for 2 years, in which you doubted meddling (even 3 months ago).

@Jacanuk said:

I know Zaryia keeps claiming to have "proof" of votes being moved,

If you can find a single quote of my saying this, I will have a moderator permanently ban this account, and ask for a permanent IP ban.

If you can't, you lost your 40th argument against me. With 0 wins so far.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Anyone can scroll up and see I never said vote alterations. Anyone can click on my meddling threads and see I never said votes were for certain altered, nor was that any of my main arguments.

This is a straw man argument you conjured up after finding out you were wrong for 2 years, in which you doubted meddling (even 3 months ago).

@Jacanuk said:

If you can find a single quote of my saying this, I will have a moderator permanently ban this account, and ask for a permanent IP ban.

And anyone can go back and look at every single debate we have had about Russia and the so-called meddling. That each and every time I have not disputed that Russia put some ads on twitter and facebook or had a hand in the socalled hacking of the DNC, but that it never amounted to meddling in the election,

Yet you keep claiming the opposite.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

@Jacanuk said:

And anyone can go back and look at every single debate we have had about Russia and the so-called meddling. That each and every time I have not disputed that Russia put some ads on twitter and facebook or had a hand in the socalled hacking of the DNC, but that it never amounted to meddling in the election,

Yo, they definitely meddled in the election, but I wouldn't call it MEDDLING meddling. Just some light meddling, so it doesn't count. /s

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
@Jacanuk said:

@dreman999: 4 people of unreleated crimes, despite the far-left media trying to spin it like it´s releated to Russia.

Mueller got a mandate to investigate Russia and any possible involvement in the 2016 election , he did not get a mandate to investigate unreleated crimes.

And Cohen is trying to save his bacon so he will say anything, but it´s been pointed out several times that the payment came from his own pocket.

false.

mueller's mandate is to also investigate other matters which arise from the russia investigation.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

but that it never amounted to meddling in the election,

Stop

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/16/dan-coats-counters-donald-trump-russian-meddling-2016-election/789436002/

Intelligence chief Dan Coats counters Trump: 'We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling'

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-congress-cyberthreats-20170105-story.html

U.S. intelligence chiefs: Russia meddled in 2016 election through hacking, propaganda

The hacking and targeted botting is objectively considered meddling (and interference) by our IC and DOJ. You were wrong for two years. You were wrong in this post.

@Jacanuk said:

I claim that you deny meddling. Your last post confirms this. You just said they did not meddle.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 LJS9502_basic

@zaryia: If you shut him down enough he'll stop replying to you. When he can't stand toe to toe he hides.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Stop

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/16/dan-coats-counters-donald-trump-russian-meddling-2016-election/789436002/

Intelligence chief Dan Coats counters Trump: 'We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling'

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-congress-cyberthreats-20170105-story.html

U.S. intelligence chiefs: Russia meddled in 2016 election through hacking, propaganda

The hacking and targeted botting is objectively considered meddling (and interference) by our IC and DOJ. You were wrong for two years. You were wrong in this post.

@Jacanuk said:

I claim that you deny meddling. Your last post confirms this. You just said they did not meddle.

Again link to those credible sources that confirm that there were actual physical votes moved. Otherwise what you call meddling is no more than what the Democrats and outside sources do all the time with ads.

You must really love being proven wrong.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:

@zaryia: If you shut him down enough he'll stop replying to you. When he can't stand toe to toe he hides.

I respond to post that has a meaning, you have long ago established that you are just a troll. Like in OT where you also got shut down and yet kept trolling.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Stop

@Jacanuk said:

Again link to those credible sources that confirm that there were actual physical votes moved. Otherwise what you call meddling is no more than what the Democrats and outside sources do all the time with ads.

nobody has ever suggested actual votes have been moved.

wtf are you talking about?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

The current and former Intelligence Chiefs are literally saying Russia did in fact meddle and interfere (something you deny). Neither of us are saying Russia moved votes as a fact.

For two years now, you have been saying both the prior and current Intelligence Community and DOJ are wrong. This is asinine.

Successfully Moving Votes =/= Meddling and Interference.

You are so stupid.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

The current and former Intelligence Chiefs are literally saying Russia did in fact meddle and interfere (something you deny). Neither of us are saying Russia moved votes as a fact.

For two years now, you have been saying both the prior and current Intelligence Community and DOJ are wrong. This is asinine.

Successfully Moving Votes =/= Meddling and Interference.

You are so stupid.

Provide a link to the credible information as to physical votes being moved.

Otherwise just stop with the nonsense.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

WHAT THE HELL!

NEITHER I NOR THE IC CHIEFS SAID PHYSICAL VOTES WERE MOVED.

You're going full Alex Jones. Russia meddled/interfered.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

WHAT THE HELL!

Good, then you finally admit that there was no meddling.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

WHAT THE HELL!

Good, then you finally admit that there was no meddling.

No.

Russia meddled/interfered. This does not mean changed votes for certain, the IC makes this clear. The DOJ made this clear. They had extensive disinformation campaigns and hacked the DNC, among others. Their primary goal was to influence the election in favor of Donald Trump. Dan Coats, among other IC Chiefs confirm this and state it as a matter of fact. They even directly use the word meddle and/or interfere. They are viable sources, you are not.

The fact you are even debating this confirms my original post on this matter.

@zaryia said:

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

No.

Russia meddled. They had extensive disinformation campaigns and hacked the DNC, among others. Their primary goal was to influence the election in favor of Donald Trump. Dan Coats, among other IC Chiefs confirm this and state it as a matter of fact. They even directly use the word meddle and/or interfere. They are viable sources, you are not.

@zaryia said:

Your opinion is that meddling is simple ads for the dumb on facebook and twitter.

My opinion is that does not constitute meddling.

And yet you at the end fall back to the same nonsense, you need to get the facts here and not try to mess up the picture by muddying the water.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

No.

Russia meddled. They had extensive disinformation campaigns and hacked the DNC, among others. Their primary goal was to influence the election in favor of Donald Trump. Dan Coats, among other IC Chiefs confirm this and state it as a matter of fact. They even directly use the word meddle and/or interfere. They are viable sources, you are not.

@zaryia said:

Your opinion is that meddling is simple ads for the dumb on facebook and twitter.

My opinion is that does not constitute meddling.

And yet you at the end fall back to the same nonsense, you need to get the facts here and not try to mess up the picture by muddying the water.

which is fair but its also (in this specific context) includes stealing voter records from the DNC.

just to be exact.

but yeah that is illegal and for a specific reason, would you like to know what that specific reason is?

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

@Jacanuk said:

Put some ads up, LOL, you do live in an alternate reality. Russian operatives hacked into state election databases, stole voter information, AND shared it with Republican candidates. That development alone is at least as consequential as Watergate.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 TryIt

@theone86 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

@Jacanuk said:

Put some ads up, LOL, you do live in an alternate reality. Russian operatives hacked into state election databases, stole voter information, AND shared it with Republican candidates. That development alone is at least as consequential as Watergate.

I think its time to plant this little seed, one which I dont understand why conservatives have not given thought to

'wouldnt life as a supporter of GOP policies be better served with Pence behind the wheel both short term and long term'

they need to let this one go, and fight for another day. Trump is not worth supporting

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@tryit said:
@theone86 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

@Jacanuk said:

I think its time to plant this little seed, one which I dont understand why conservatives have not given thought to

'wouldnt life as a supporter of GOP policies be better served with Pence behind the wheel both short term and long term'

they need to let this one go, and fight for another day. Trump is not worth supporting

They're too far gone. Trump is "their" guy. This is what tribalism descends into, a point where, even when there is no obvious reason for you to continue supporting someone, you do just because they have cemented their identity as part of "your" tribe. That's not to even mention all the conservatives who are just flat-out nihilistic in their support of Trump, who don't have any policy preferences beyond "screw the libs." Far from being a reason to remove him, the fact that we're upset with his quickly-travelling-into-illegal-territory behavior just makes them like him more. "Some men you just can't reach, which is why you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it."

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I respond to post that has a meaning, you have long ago established that you are just a troll. Like in OT where you also got shut down and yet kept trolling.

I never got shut down in OT dude. Nor here. You never can respond to posts and get bitchy when I tell you to stay on topic.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

Your opinion is that

That's not my opinion you moron, those are official god damn statements by the Intelligence Community, SIC, HIC, and DOJ.

"The role of the Intelligence Community is to provide the best information and fact-based assessments possible for the president and policymakers," said Coats, who took over as U.S. director of national intelligence in March 2017. "We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddlingin the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security."

The federal and congressional intelligence and national security groups that have stated that Russia interfered in the election:

1. Central Intelligence Agency

2. Office of the Director of National Intelligence

3. F.B.I.

4. National Security Agency

5. Justice Department

6. Department of Homeland Security

7. House Intelligence Committee

8. Senate Intelligence Committee

In a January 2017 assessment, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence concluded that Russia interferedin the election.

The above facts don't give a shit about your cult infested opinion, and poor understanding of the English language.

Russia meddled.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I never got shut down in OT dude. Nor here. You never can respond to posts and get bitchy when I tell you to stay on topic.

Nice lies mate.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Your opinion is that

That's not my opinion you moron, those are official god damn statements by the Intelligence Community, SIC, HIC, and DOJ.

"The role of the Intelligence Community is to provide the best information and fact-based assessments possible for the president and policymakers," said Coats, who took over as U.S. director of national intelligence in March 2017. "We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddlingin the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security."

The federal and congressional intelligence and national security groups that have stated that Russia interfered in the election:

1. Central Intelligence Agency

2. Office of the Director of National Intelligence

3. F.B.I.

4. National Security Agency

5. Justice Department

6. Department of Homeland Security

7. House Intelligence Committee

8. Senate Intelligence Committee

In a January 2017 assessment, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence concluded that Russia interferedin the election.

The above facts don't give a shit about your cult infested opinion, and poor understanding of the English language.

Russia meddled.

Again link to a credible source that says actual votes where moved, otherwise just stop before you dig yourself a hole you can´t climb up from.

And the personal insult, awww that must have taken you a lot of time to come up with, but nice try.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nice lies mate.

Yeah I don't think they give OTcars to people they shoot down there. How many did you receive?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

Again link to a credible source that says actual votes where moved, otherwise just stop before you dig yourself a hole you can´t climb up from.

THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, DOJ, SIC, HIC use the specific words and language, "meddled" or "interfered". THEIR WORDS, to describe the rampant botting and hacking as Russia's attempt to influence the election. This has nothing to do with actual moved votes. No one said that.

A random poster on a random forum is not better credibility than directly sourcing the above agencies, and the leaders of the above agencies.

I'm sorry, but that is just the way it works. I have massive citation directly stating what I am stating. You have no citation. Nothing.

You lost. Badly. You just can't own up to it.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I'm not going to jump into the debate all of you are having with Jacanuk, but it is funny to read.

Manafort's guilty verdict is unlikely to result in Trump's impeachment, and it will be an uphill battle for Cohen's comments to result in Trump being impeached. Outside of physical proof, it's going to be Cohen's word against the president and his lawyers are most likely going to just claim he is making it up to save himself from spending decades behind bars. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump pardons one or both of them after the 2020 election.

All I'm going to say for now is after a year and a half of investigating, if no proof of collusion was found by now, then it's unlikely proof will be found. If they did find proof of collusion, it probably would have been leaked to the media by now. If private conversations between Trump and other heads of state were leaked to the media, then it is unlikely evidence of collusion would stay secret.

If they did find proof, the only reason I could think of for it not already being leaked to the press is because they are waiting until a month before the midterms to leak it to help Democrats take back Congress like the media waited until a month before the election in 2016 to leak the Access Hollywood tape to help Hillary Clinton, even though it failed to result in her winning.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nice lies mate.

Yeah I don't think they give OTcars to people they shoot down there. How many did you receive?

What?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, DOJ, SIC, HIC use the specific words and language, "meddled" or "interfered". THEIR WORDS, to describe the rampant botting and hacking as Russia's attempt to influence the election. This has nothing to do with actual moved votes. No one said that.

A random poster on a random forum is not better credibility than directly sourcing the above agencies, and the leaders of the above agencies.

I'm sorry, but that is just the way it works. I have massive citation directly stating what I am stating. You have no citation. Nothing.

You lost. Badly. You just can't own up to it.

You are talking complete nonsense here, but i take it you have no credible proof as to physical votes being moved?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

You are talking complete nonsense here, but i take it you have no credible proof as to physical votes being moved?

I NEVER SAID PHYSICAL VOTES WERE MOVED.

You god damn troll.

I'm just telling you, for a FACT, that what the Russians did is considered meddling/interference by our IC. THIS IS NOT CONTESTABLE.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

You god damn troll.

I'm just telling you, for a FACT, that what the Russians did is considered meddling/interference by our IC. THIS IS NOT CONTESTABLE.

No, it´s not a fact

Again if you cannot prove any actual votes where moved, then what you call meddling is nothing more than a private global platform having political ads nothing else.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

No, it´s not a fact

The Intel Community, DOJ, SIC, and HIC who directly state Russia did "meddle" or "interfere" disagree with your opinions. Without question.

Sorry. You lost this one. My sourcing is vast, yours is non-existent.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, it´s not a fact

The Intel Community, DOJ, SIC, and HIC who directly state Russia did "meddle" or "interfere" disagree with your opinions. Without question.

The intel community has given its OPINION, they have not stated a fact. That opinion is based on the fact that they cannot comprehend that Trump won over their sure win Clinton, so they need to like you to come up with excuses.

You really do need to learn the difference.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

You god damn troll.

No, it´s not a fact

Again if you cannot prove any actual votes where moved, then what you call meddling is nothing more than a private global platform having political ads nothing else.

Trolling isn't cool. And if you're not trolling then that is much worse for you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, it´s not a fact

The intel community has given its OPINION, they have not stated a fact. That opinion is based on the fact that they cannot comprehend that Trump won over their sure win Clinton, so they need to like you to come up with excuses.

The intel community gathers facts. You're objectively wrong.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

No, it´s not a fact

No it's not, they stated for a fact Russia meddled or interfered. It's even in their official reports and sworn testimony. Every single IC Chief. The DOJ. The SIC. The HIC. They all state for a FACT that Russia meddled. They never say it is their opinion. It's all in official reports and documents by these agencies, on top of sworn testimonies by the Chiefs of each agencies.

These FACTS were further confirmed in the Cyber Hearings in 2017. These FACTS were further confirmed by the 37 page detailed DOJ indictments.

This isn't a debate anymore. You're spouting conspiracy. My sourcing is vast, credible, and DIRECT (meaning it states what I'm stating, and that I am NOT drawing inferences). Your sourcing is not existent. You lost the debate.

This is no different than debating evolution or climate change. You're done.