Do you think Republicans who lose their election will deny the results like Trump?

• 146 results
Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@FireEmblem_Man said:

LOL Cult, much like you're in as well

Are you suggesting the Impeachment of Bill Clinton and the Impeachment of Trump are on par with what happened in 2020? Legal investigations with evidence vs. taking over the god damn US Capitol?

You realize this makes me believe you have a severe illness right?

PLEASE be an act account.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

It's very telling that the defenders of election denial aren't even arguing against it at this point. They switch right into legitimizing it through false equivalencies or outright lying. Whataboutism at it's worst.

LOL, just like 2016?

No, not like 2016. Thank you for illustrating my point so clearly.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6868 Posts

@zaryia:

I'll tell you right now, even Bill Clinton's impeachment wasn't on this level nor Hillary's investigations. That was sadly typical political we came to know. And that was from Republicans. THOSE two examples are on par with 2016. Not 2020. This is next level shit.

Man if you are telling me 2016 was the same as 2020, you are a hopeless tribal. All reason. All facts. All coherence. It's all gone for you.

This is literally delusions. We might as well have a debate on water being wet, that is where you are at.

I'm far from a cultists but if you think the one investigation into Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton were any where close to the 4 into Trump that really requires a certain level of cognitive dissonance.

@zaryia:

And? LOL? Was it illegal, violent, or unusual? This is NOT the same as my list. What a shitty example.

You're comparing typical politics to never before seen shit. Exponential differences.

Parts of the Russian Dossier were in fact illegal, I'd say talking about impeachment before a president takes office is unusual and Maxine Walter's calls for violence could be considered violent.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

I'll tell you right now, even Bill Clinton's impeachment wasn't on this level nor Hillary's investigations. That was sadly typical political we came to know. And that was from Republicans. THOSE two examples are on par with 2016. Not 2020. This is next level shit.

Man if you are telling me 2016 was the same as 2020, you are a hopeless tribal. All reason. All facts. All coherence. It's all gone for you.

This is literally delusions. We might as well have a debate on water being wet, that is where you are at.

I'm far from a cultists

If any one thinks any of these political investigations, from either side, are on the level of taking over the US Capitol or Fake Electors that person is a cultist.

Surely you don't think legal investigations because certain politicians kept doing stupid things (Trump, Hillary, and Bill all fucked around and found out), whether it be (D) or (R) are the same the bolded. Surely one understand there is a universe of difference.

@silentchief said:

Maxine Walter's calls for violence could be considered violent.

Yes, she's dumb. She's also 1 person.

Now imagine her brining people to take over the US Capitol and convincing 120+ Dems to not vote to confirm, and employing Fake Electors, and have 60 court cases to undo votes directly. Now imagine if it was real and Republicans did it, yeah....nothing compares. Nothing in History.

At best 2016 can be compared to earlier years. 2020 is it's own level of insanity.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6868 Posts

@zaryia:

Now imagine her brining people to take over the US Capitol and convincing 120+ Dems to not vote to confirm, and employing Fake Electors, and have 60 court cases to undo votes directly. Now imagine if it was real and Republicans did it, yeah....nothing compares. Nothing in History.

At best 2016 can be compared to earlier years. 2020 is it's own level of insanity.

She's also an elected official. The people at the capital were extremists. Notice how I don't mention the hundreds of thousands of crazy leftist thst marched around with " not my president " signs. .

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Oh how I long too just for even one hour see the world the way some of these right wing loons do. Like holy crap it just is so engrained in some people, and like every former right wing loon when they finally wake up; usually looks back at their Maga phase as the craziest and lowest period of their lives.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Zaryia

@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

She's also an elected official. The people at the capital were extremists.

They were there because of elected officials, and just had a talk from elected officials. And there actually are people from that who are running for elected office.

There is simply nothing that compares to 2020, from any side. Even remotely.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:

Oh how I long too just for even one hour see the world the way some of these right wing loons do. Like holy crap it just is so engrained in some people, and like every former right wing loon when they finally wake up; usually looks back at their Maga phase as the craziest and lowest period of their lives.

The left is more insane right now than the right. Economy is what will be the effect of the mid-terms and Biden's approval ratings is in the gutter, can't be worst than Trump.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 FireEmblem_Man

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

It's very telling that the defenders of election denial aren't even arguing against it at this point. They switch right into legitimizing it through false equivalencies or outright lying. Whataboutism at it's worst.

LOL, just like 2016?

Because it happens ALL the time on both sides

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: idk man, I don’t see people on the left arming up and storming government buildings. And most libs tolerate Biden it seems, while most crazy right wingers worship trump.

But nice try though

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 HoolaHoopMan

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Show me where democrats voted against election certification. Show me where democrats attempted to stop certification happening. Go on, I'm sure you can find evidence.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#62 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Who is flooding the media with fearmongering about Republicans rigging the 2022 elections? You people have already had threads pre-emptively discrediting the results of next month's election. You'll be in here next month blaming the loss to Democrats on something. Maybe you'll blame Russia again, or call everyone racists and misogynists again, but one things for sure, you're not going to accept the results next month, and democrats are going to lose pretty bad.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#63 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Show me where democrats voted against election certification. Show me where democrats attempted to stop certification happening. Go on, I'm sure you can find evidence.

Well, there was this incident on Jan 6... 2017.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Here are examples of Democrats voting against election certifications.

/www.dailysignal.com/2021/01/04/in-past-20-years-democrats-objected-3-times-to-electoral-college-certifications/

One thing I have noticed about Democrats on this forum they make statements with no knowledge of history.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 HoolaHoopMan

@JimB: @Stevo_the_gamer: Thank you both for showing that democrats indeed HAVE NOT voted en masse like Republicans did on 1/6/2021 against certification of an election that they duly lost. We can stop with the whataboutisms now and stick to the topic instead of trying to level the playing the field by being dishonest.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3407 Posts

They never stopped doing that since the orange turd lost the election to Brandon, why would they now? They want to discredit the system until it is as much a democracy as Russia is. Same school of thought.

@HoolaHoopMan: In 2017 it lasted a whole 30 minutes, basically the same thing.

Stop the count! 🤣

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8223 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: so fabricating a bunk dossier with easily proven false information... To start a 3 year federal investigation on the political opponent you lost too, claiming he was colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election.. is ACCEPTING election results?!?!?

Democrats did not accept trump win in the slightest, they had a very dirty response to thier loss. Create a investigation on bunk information to have our federal agencies investigate and drag the guy who beat them, all for some slight chance of impeaching him lol...

Democrats impeached Trump twice with no evidence of a crime lol

In no way can anyone try to claim Democrats accepted thier loss gracefully.... As soon as he won they were non stop trying to force him out of office.

The Quid Pro Quo claims were the funniest, not only because Zelensky said he never felt pressured and the phone call was normal. But we have evidence of Joe Biden actually admitting to pulling a Quid Pro Quo in Ukraine to stop an investigation into the Ukraine energy company his son sit on the board of making millions, Burisma.

Democrats can go get fucked, Republicans suck too but holy shit the cognitive dissonance with the left is astounding. So obsessed with stopping orange man they sacrificed any morals or common decency to accomplish thier end goal. They have done so much damage to this country and do nothing but cause division.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@sargentd: Has the Steele Dossier, which was created by Republicans initially, had it's allegations proven false? From what I last read, I don't think that's the case.

Some aspects of the dossier have been corroborated, namely that Vladimir Putin favored Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that many Trump campaign officials and associates had numerous secretive contacts with Russian officials and spies

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: Christopher Steele worked directly for Clinton and the DNC. Because people like Romney and Mcain we're for it does not make it right. They can all get fucked.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 SargentD

https://www.hoover.org/research/why-was-steele-dossier-not-dismissed-fake

"A cursory examination of the Steele Dossier should have convinced the CIA or the FBI that it was fake news. Any residual doubt would have vanished after learning that its author, Christopher Steele, was an opposition researcher paid by the Democrats to dig up dirt on Trump. That our most sophisticated government officials acted as if the Dossier were legitimate leads to only one conclusion. They were a knowing and willing part of the Democratic and media smear of a presidential contender, and then president, that paralyzed U.S. politics for three years.

We now know that the Steele Dossier is bogus. Inspector General Michael Horowitz drove the final stake through its heart. He found that the Dossier was compiled from hearsay and third-hand gossip from two low-level sources and that they denied the testimony attributed to them. The only “verified” information that Horowitz found was available from public sources."

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@LJS9502_basic: Christopher Steele worked directly for Clinton and the DNC. Because people like Romney and Mcain we're for it does not make it right. They can all get fucked.

He was hired by Republicans initially. That's a fact.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@sargentd: It's not verified. It's also not proven bogus. The stuff I listed above was corroborated or did you not understand that word?

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#73 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3407 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: https://nypost.com/2022/10/18/steele-dossier-source-igor-danchenko-acquitted-of-lying-to-fbi/amp/

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

https://www.hoover.org/research/why-was-steele-dossier-not-dismissed-fake

"A cursory examination of the Steele Dossier should have convinced the CIA or the FBI that it was fake news. Any residual doubt would have vanished after learning that its author, Christopher Steele, was an opposition researcher paid by the Democrats to dig up dirt on Trump. That our most sophisticated government officials acted as if the Dossier were legitimate leads to only one conclusion. They were a knowing and willing part of the Democratic and media smear of a presidential contender, and then president, that paralyzed U.S. politics for three years.

We now know that the Steele Dossier is bogus. Inspector General Michael Horowitz drove the final stake through its heart. He found that the Dossier was compiled from hearsay and third-hand gossip from two low-level sources and that they denied the testimony attributed to them. The only “verified” information that Horowitz found was available from public sources."

Crossing out the deflection thread derailment attempts by you and Jimb.

These are low IQ false equivalencies and whataboutisms.

None of this is as bad as the 2020 election. No even by 1%. We can find examples of these kinds of things in past administrations from both sides and we can even debate if they were correct or not. You can't do that with 2020.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

you're not going to accept the results next month

Wait how many Dems will not concede and say it was rigged? 🤣🤣🤣

You get coming up with excuses of why you lost isn't the same as actually refusing to concede, suing 60+ times, and recounting several times right?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Zaryia
@HoolaHoopMan said:

@JimB: @Stevo_the_gamer: Thank you both for showing that democrats indeed HAVE NOT voted en masse like Republicans did on 1/6/2021 against certification of an election that they duly lost. We can stop with the whataboutisms now and stick to the topic instead of trying to level the playing the field by being dishonest.

Yeah they proved your point, lmao.

@JimB said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Here are examples of Democrats voting against election certifications.

/www.dailysignal.com/2021/01/04/in-past-20-years-democrats-objected-3-times-to-electoral-college-certifications/

One thing I have noticed about Democrats on this forum they make statements with no knowledge of history.

Are you aware this completely makes our point? Three objections in 20 years vs. 147 in 1 year.

Thanks!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SargentD

@zaryia: pointless talking to you about anything, you just cross out information you don't like and put your head in the sand.

w/e, looking forward to November. Will be a referendum on the current administrations failures.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: so fabricating a bunk dossier with easily proven false information... To start a 3 year federal investigation on the political opponent you lost too, claiming he was colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election.. is ACCEPTING election results?!?!?

Yes. The election of 2016 was certified. What is so hard to understand about that?

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@HoolaHoopMan said:

"Show me where democrats voted against election certification."

You did not state "show me where democrats voted en masse against election certification."

You are now moving goal posts.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer: Pro tip Stevo. When all that's left for you to counter is semantics, you've lost.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: pointless talking to you about anything, you just cross out information you don't like and put your head in the sand.

Because it's like talking to a brick wall. You have brought this up for 2 pages and people have shown why you are objectively wrong in this argument. A legal investigation because a politician is shady is not the same as beating up 120 cops and taking over The God Damn Capitol. It's not the same as refusing to concede or refusing to certify. It's not in the same universe.

I'm crossing out false equivalencies and whataboutisms designed to make the thread veer off course because the OP embarrasses and hurts you. I won't let you derail and flip the thread, so I'll keep crossing out off-topic nonsense.

To suggest legal investigations, which both parties have been doing for decades now, is the same as the 2020 lunacy is absurd. It's not our fault Trump or the Clintons were so shady, making it easy for detractors to do such investigations. I know you don't believe that and you are likely just trying to get a rise out of me. There is no way anyone sane would think an important investigation that yielded important results is the same as taking over the Capitol and refusing to certify.

Hell lets not even get into Fake Electors, good god.

If you're not trolling, you are delusional. IRL.

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:

Yes. The election of 2016 was certified. What is so hard to understand about that?

He probably didn't even know the country even had election certifications until we told him about what happened. Or what electors were.

This is what happens when you get people into politics due to memes on 4chan and Stormfront.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
@LJS9502_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Pro tip Stevo. When all that's left for you to counter is semantics, you've lost.

Where's the semantics?

*Crickets* lol

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaryia
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Where's the semantics?

He could of asked knowing the answer was 3, which significantly helps solidify our factual point on false equivalencies.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Where's the semantics?

He could of asked knowing the answer was 3, which significantly helps solidify our factual point on false equivalencies.

He won't be able to clarify his position.

Factual point on false equivalence? Can you elaborate why a user asking where democrats voted against election certification and providing evidence of such qualifies?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 LJS9502_basic

@The_Deepblue: If you still believe the 2020 election had massive fraud then there is no hope. Multiple Republicans and Pro Trumpers have stated there was none.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@The_Deepblue said:

No, because the 2020 election was the most normal election in history. It would be crazy to deny it. Just go look at the videos of people trying to look in the windows of the voting place in Detroit area for example. Totally normal. Republicans are just a bunch of paranoid morons. Now, did Bush steal the election of 2000 with the help of the Supreme Court? You bet. Did Trump and Russia steal the 2016 election? Damn straight. Only Republicans are capable of cheating in elections, and good upstanding Dems would never use a crisis to their advantage.

Yes, because the 2016 election was, according to Trump, rife with fraud. Until, oh wait….that is, until he won. Not a peep about fraud then, how curious. 🙄

Do you people ever question your epistemology? Why you believe what you do? Funny how the country became so consumed with the notion of fraud only after a conman consistently hammered it into their heads. Trump hadn’t spoken one thing of fraud, we’d all be sitting in front of our TVs, stuffing our faces with potato chips.

Truly amazing how so many are manipulated without even being cognizant of it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaryia
@The_Deepblue said:

No, because the 2020 election was the most normal election in history. It would be crazy to deny it. Just go look at the videos of people trying to look in the windows of the voting place in Detroit area for example. Totally normal. Republicans are just a bunch of paranoid morons. Now, did Bush steal the election of 2000 with the help of the Supreme Court? You bet. Did Trump and Russia steal the 2016 election? Damn straight. Only Republicans are capable of cheating in elections, and good upstanding Dems would never use a crisis to their advantage.

Yeah. According to our ICA it was the most secure election in history.

Complaining about election results (which pretty much always happens every 4 years) is NOT the same as an Insurrection/Sedition, refusing to confirm, 61 lawsuits to directly throw out votes, and Fake Electors. 🤣

Man the cons in this thread have to be trolling. The alternative is that they are......well shit I can't even say it here. 😒

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zaryia
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Can you elaborate why a user asking where democrats voted against election certification and providing evidence of such qualifies?

3 over 2 decades vs 147 in 1 year. If this isn't factual evidence of a false equivalency I don't know what is.

Cons in this thread getting kinda' rekt.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Can you elaborate why a user asking where democrats voted against election certification and providing evidence of such qualifies?

3 over 2 decades vs 147 in 1 year. If this isn't factual evidence of a false equivalency I don't know what is.

That's not elaboration (although I'm not surprised)? Plus now we're including time spans? The argument I see you're trying to make is resting its weight in mere numbers in comparing the two; not the fact there was an occurrence of action which was the original question/answer. Can you elaborate why you believe it's a false equivalency when I posted the link to address his question or are you too engrained in partisan tribalism?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Zaryia
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Plus now we're including time spans?

You can take out time spans and it's still a huge disparity.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

The argument I see you're trying to make is resting its weight in mere numbers in comparing the two; not the fact there was an occurrence of action which was the original question/answer.

The argument I'm making is that the far right conservatives in this thread are using false equivalencies to compare 2020 to 2016. All of my posts display this.

Jimbo's answer literally and objectively helps my case. By a large margin. I thank him for it and I thank @HoolaHoopMan for forcing it out of him.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Plus now we're including time spans?

You can take out time spans and it's still a huge disparity.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

The argument I see you're trying to make is resting its weight in mere numbers in comparing the two; not the fact there was an occurrence of action which was the original question/answer.

The argument I'm making is that the far right conservatives in this thread are using false equivalencies to compare 2020 to 2016. All of my posts display this.

Jimbo's answer literally and objectively helps my case. By a large margin. I thank him for it and I thank @HoolaHoopMan for forcing it out of him.

You're speaking in circles with no elaboration. Im asking you to explain the false equivalence since you accused my post of it. This shouldn't be difficult.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Zaryia
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Im asking you to explain the false equivalence since you accused my post of it.

I didn't accuse you of it.

I'm accusing SargentD, TheDeepBlue, JimB, FireEmblem, SilentChief and Eoten of it. They all got butchered ITT via facts, and Jimb partly helped do it.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You're speaking in circles with no elaboration.

147>>>>>>>3 can not be THIS difficult to understand to the point where I have to elaborate more.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I'm accusing SargentD, TheDeepBlue, JimB, FireEmblem, SilentChief and Eoten of it. They all got butchered ITT via facts, and Jimb partly helped do it.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

147>>>>>>>3 can not be THIS difficult to understand to the point where I have to elaborate more.

If my post isn't a false equivalence, even though you repeated beat that drum, then why reply with meaningless efforts?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Zaryia
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

If my post isn't a false equivalence, even though you repeated beat that drum, then why reply

I'm telling you Hoolahoop's post resulted in JimB giving an exceptional, if not the best so far, example of what I have been saying for 2 pages now. Extreme self ownage, and helping further skewering the others.

That's it.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

If my post isn't a false equivalence, even though you repeated beat that drum, then why reply

I'm telling you Hoolahoop's post resulted in JimB giving an exceptional, if not the best so far, example of what I have been saying for 2 pages now. Extreme self ownage, and helping further skewering the others.

That's it.

Lol, backpedaling to account for the strawman to my initial reply. Probably shouldn't poke fun at others for self ownage. :P

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Zaryia
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Lol, backpedaling to account for the strawman to my initial reply.

I literally wasn't talking about you.....

Any attempt at a win I guess. Not the best thread to do this in, your bros already got fucked up. It's over. 😁

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Probably shouldn't poke fun at others for self ownage. :P

Moderators probably shouldn't troll and lie. But here we are right? I'm sorry if you "thought" I said you posted a false equivalency, but reading is key and I clearly never did.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia: bruh, take the L, Stevo beat you as you can’t even elaborate a false equivalence of his post! If you also want election denial, Stacy Abrams had trouble coping that she lost to Kemp back in 2018 and still to this day believed she’s the illegitimate governor of Georgia!