Do you think Republicans who lose their election will deny the results like Trump?

• 146 results
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

I feel like this is becoming the new way Republicans are galvanizing their base. Dingling that the election system is rigged and painting any flaws in their campaigns as just political sabotage and then really leaning into it upon losing elections too galvanize their base.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23010 Posts

Oh, absolutely. That process has already begun.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts

the real question is how many of their voters will actually believe it.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3723 Posts

The party is filled with gullible voters who will literally believe the dumbest shit, so yes, they most certainly will. I wouldn't expect reasonal behavior from anyone in the Republican party right now.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@mattbbpl: Yeah man I saw cnn asking some republican Karen if she would concede victory if she loses her senate seat peacefully and all the wacko kept saying over and over is I won’t lose.

And republicans play dumb when you point out how extremist/looney this party has gotten.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58159 Posts

I think asking for recounts and denying the loss will be the default stance, yes. It's all an act and I don't even think they will really believe it, but the GOP is on the way out so they are going to do every extreme thing they can until they either change their ways or collapse in on themselves and take the country with them.

It varies by state, but some recounts are triggered automatically if there is less than a certain %, or there's no recount if you win by a significant margin. In some states, the recount is paid for by taxpayers, in others it is paid for by the person asking for the recount.

Point is, we should expect some recounts and we shouldn't get bent out of shape over the ones that are close or are triggered automatically. But if some whiny GOP candidate can't accept the loss, then we should fight that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178810 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

I think asking for recounts and denying the loss will be the default stance, yes.

It varies by state, but some recounts are triggered automatically if there is less than a certain %, or there's no recount if you win by a significant margin. In some states, the recount is paid for by taxpayers, in others it is paid for by the person asking for the recount.

Point is, we should expect some recounts and we shouldn't get bent out of shape over the ones that are close or are triggered automatically. But if some whiny GOP candidate can't accept the loss, then we should fight that.

If the loss is by over a specific margin, all recounts should be paid by the loser. You'd see less of this if they had to pay.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58159 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

I think asking for recounts and denying the loss will be the default stance, yes.

If the loss is by over a specific margin, all recounts should be paid by the loser. You'd see less of this if they had to pay.

Nah, that makes way too much sense 😋

No but you're right of course. If recounts come with a six- or seven-figure price tag if you lost by a significant margin, then yeah...make 'em pay.

Emphasis on "significant margin", I don't object to recounts if it is close.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

@mrbojangles25 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Nah, that makes way too much sense 😋

No but you're right of course. If recounts come with a six- or seven-figure price tag if you lost by a significant margin, then yeah...make 'em pay.

Emphasis on "significant margin", I don't object to recounts if it is close.

Yes which is why I said over a specific margin.

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ENI232
Member since 2020 • 998 Posts

It's the same o same o. They can't even read for real much less govern anything. It's always this is rigged that is rigged and who ever win is as dumb as the last folks in office. Whoever wants to vote should just stay home and don't waste time, read a book. More good stuff will happen if none votes.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17640 Posts

Keep saying…..we need to enact laws that heavily prosecute those who propagate false claims of electoral fraud if the accuser cannot show evidence. These claims are not harmless; the allowance of them significantly erodes faith to the core of our democracy.

How this is not viewed the same as defamation is beyond me. Fraud? Prove it, or face the consequences. We need to take active, harsh measures to protect our republic against blatant liars who are trying to weaken it from within.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4346 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Keep saying…..we need to enact laws that heavily prosecute those who propagate false claims of electoral fraud if the accuser cannot show evidence. These claims are not harmless; the allowance of them significantly erodes faith to the core of our democracy.

How this is not viewed the same as defamation is beyond me. Fraud? Prove it, or face the consequences. We need to take active, harsh measures to protect our republic against blatant liars who are trying to weaken it from within.

not wrong in any way. idk what that not a thing now.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 7989 Posts

Donald Trump is an illegitimate president!! He's a Putin stooge who colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 presidential election!!!

We had a 3 year long investigation into Trump over it.

It was all a bullshit lie by the Democrats to slander trump and drag his name in the media while also politicizing the FBI to go after their opponents.

Democrats are just as guilty as Republicans on not accepting results...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@sargentd: Why do you ignore trump campaign staff that were convicted?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17640 Posts

@sargentd said:

Donald Trump is an illegitimate president!! He's a Putin stooge who colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 presidential election!!!

It was all a bullshit lie by the Democrats to slander trump and drag his name in the media while also politicizing the FBI to go after their opponents.

No, they're not.

Democrats targeted Trump in believing he was so corrupt that he'd do anything and everything to attain power......and what a ridiculous assumption that was after what he attempted when he lost that culminated in Jan 6th, hmmm? Yes, Democrats were so off the mark, weren't they? Republicans, on the other hand, haven't targeted not one man who they perceived as corrupt, but democracy itself and have coalesced an entire party around a lie to destroy faith in its process so they can attain power.

Suspecting one man corrupt in seeking outside help to win an election isn't remotely the same as claiming the very system that runs that election is illegitimate. Republicans are far, FAR worse in what they've done.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@sargentd said:

Did over 140 Democrats not vote to confirm?

Was there over 60 unconstitutional law suits?

How many recounts?

How many insurrections?

False equivalency much?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@sargentd said:

More lies from a lying liar like yourself.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

You guys remember that, I do. That was basically the news for 2-3 years. Some crackpot conspiracy that the DNC and MSM kept pushing.

Did over 140 Democrats not vote to confirm?

How many recounts?

How many insurrections?

How many fake electors?

Did Hillary not concede?

False equivalency much?

@sargentd said:

while also politicizing the FBI to go after their opponents.

Citation? Proof?

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@sargentd: So what you’re saying is you have no idea what the Mueller report said. Because it didn’t say what you think it said.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6847 Posts

They won't lose this election. And the left will blame gerrymandering and Russian hackers.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

You guys remember that, I do. That was basically the news for 2-3 years. Some crackpot conspiracy that the DNC and MSM kept pushing.

Did over 127 Democrats not vote to confirm?

How many recounts?

How many insurrections?

How many fake electors?

Did Hillary not concede?

False equivalency much?

@sargentd said:

while also politicizing the FBI to go after their opponents.

Citation? Proof?

Democrats spent 4 years bitching about one nothing burger after the next from Russian collusion to campaign fraud it was one bullshit accusation after the next.

They then buried the Hunter Biden story ( that would have caused Biden to lose).

Please stop crying about fair elections.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By InEMplease

@silentchief: Is “nothing burger” the legal term?

I think it’s his actual last defense at this point.

“Your honor, the radical left have only nothing burgers. Not like my burgers, which are Wendys burgers.”

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Silentchief

@InEMplease said:

@silentchief: Is “nothing burger” the legal term?

False accusations would be the legal term.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

Democrats spent 4 years bitching

First I'll note how you skipped 6 of my questions. I consider you quoting my post and not answering any of them a concession. Heh, easy.

But bitching? That's all!? I mean, look at my list again:

How many recounts?

How many insurrections?

How many fake electors?

Did Hillary not concede?

False equivalency much?

Oof. I'll take bitching any day of the week vs this crazy non Democratic bullshit.

@silentchief said:

Please stop crying about fair elections.

Huh? I can't complain about our poor election rankings and illegal/shady election schemes?

How about no? 😆 I'll shit on these nutjob low IQ Republicans who refuse to concede and/or deny results through direct legal challenges and illegal schemes.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

How many democrats voted to not certify the election results of 2016?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SargentD

@InEMplease: Mueller investigation never should have happened. Was based on bunk evidence. The dossier was based on made up information pushed by the DNC and Hillary Clinton's team.

politicizing the FBI to go after their opponents. Democrats love it *shrug*

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zaryia

@sargentd said:

@InEMplease: Mueller investigation never should have happened. Was based on bunk evidence.

Why? Russian interference was extreme and vast. We needed to know.

@sargentd said:

politicizing the FBI to go after their opponents.

This never happened.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@InEMplease: Mueller investigation never should have happened. Was based on bunk evidence. The dossier was based on made up information pushed by the DNC and Hillary Clinton's team.

Except the Mueller Investigation clearly found bad actors. So it should have happened.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 InEMplease
@sargentd said:

Not the FBIs fault a huge crook became president. Hardly political, accepting foreign assistance for an election should be a no across the board.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

First I'll note how you skipped 6 of my questions. I consider you quoting my post and not answering any of them a concession. Heh, easy.

Nah I wouldn't concede to a troll. I skipped your questions because nobody gave a shit about fair elections in 2016.

@zaryia:

Oof. I'll take bitching any day of the week vs this crazy non Democratic bullshit.

Non democratic bullshit?

You were ok with the non-stop bullshit investigations

You are ok with massive corporate donations to a political party

You were ok with burying a story to get a candidate elected

You were ok with the DNC being rigged to help HC

Again hearing Democrats act like they give a shit about fair elections is hillarious.

@zaryia:

How about no? 😆 I'll shit on these nutjob low IQ Republicans who refuse to concede and/or deny results through direct legal challenges and illegal schemes.

Nah you will focus on more excuses for when the mentally ill democrats get wiped out in the midterms.

I look forward to your gerrymandering and Russian collusion threads.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SargentD

@zaryia: The dossier was based on made up information pushed by the DNC and Hillary Clinton's team.

Christopher Steele worked for Clinton....

And you just think this is all good..

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#35 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

It's not hard to see it happen.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I’m going to look at this theead once the election passed, because so many are gullible here for only reading one sided news too much and think they’re really are winning

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HoolaHoopMan

It's very telling that the defenders of election denial aren't even arguing against it at this point. They switch right into legitimizing it through false equivalencies or outright lying. Whataboutism at it's worst.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 FireEmblem_Man

@HoolaHoopMan said:

It's very telling that the defenders of election denial aren't even arguing against it at this point. They switch right into legitimizing it through false equivalencies or outright lying. Whataboutism at it's worst.

LOL, just like 2016? I don't care about 2020, Biden won and not denying it. I fear for your mental health when the average person is highly more worried for the Economy and Crime than Jan 6th, Roe v Wade overturn. Republicans seem to have a slight advantage with those talking points. Oregon is in danger flipping Red for the first time since 1982

https://archive.ph/cq5U9

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zaryia
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

LOL, just like 2016?

You literally just proved HoolaHoopMan's point rofl.

Whataboutism + False Equivalency. Conservatives in here being very low IQ.

I fear for your mental h

How many recounts?

How many insurrections?

How many fake electors?

Did Hillary not concede?

False equivalency much?

@FireEmblem_Man said:

I fear for your mental health when the average person is highly more worried for the Economy and Crime

I fear for your health for thinking he doesn't care about those 2 things, or thinking those things were because of Democrats rather than Covid. I fear for your mental health if you think Biden stole 2020 or deny legitimate proven elections.

What's this have to do with Election denial btw? Why can't the conservatives in this thread stay on topic?

Oh right, they can't defend all this crazy election denial so they deflect.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

Nah I wouldn't concede

You don't have to say it. We already saw it happen. You avoided those questions because 2016 was nothing like 2020 and you know it. Not even a fraction as bad, if you can even call it that.

You just avoided answering them again. You conceded again.

@silentchief said:

Non democratic bullshit?

You were ok with the non-stop bullshit investigations

You are ok with massive corporate donations to a political party

You were ok with burying a story to get a candidate elected

You were ok with the DNC being rigged to help HC

false equivalence

[ fawlsi-kwiv-uh-luhns ]SHOW IPA

[noun] a logical fallacy in which one assumes or asserts that two things are the same or equal when, while alike in some ways, they are not sufficiently similar to be considered equivalent.

False equivalence Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com'

None of this, most of which is legal, is as bad as my list. I was NOT okay with DNC helping Hillary or massive shadow donations to either GOP or DNC, but god damn if that ain't worlds different from taking over the Capitol and not voting to confirm or fucking fake electors.....😆😆😆😆

A legal Republican lead FBI investigation (which found extreme Russian interference) vs. beating up 140 cops and trying to directly undo votes in court based off of a lie? Tell me one time in history we had 50+ court cases of a losing POTUS trying to directly undo votes in black majority counties (we both know why), and getting tossed out due to unconstitutionality and lawyers losing their licenses. What am I even reading.

If you think 2020 and 2016 are even remotely close you need to seek help. Like really. That's actual real life delusions, not even joking.

@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

I look forward to your gerrymandering and Russian collusion threads.

1. Are you for gerrymandering? It's already proven it will help Republicans more this year. Would me making a thread on a fact upset you?

2. You mean Russian interference. And I won't make that thread it if they don't do it.

Are you saying you were going to enter threads on factual info and say facts were fake like you usually do?

I completely accepted the 2016 election results, as did Hillary. She conceded, no unconstitutional lawsuits, no unconstitutional fake electors, no illegal insurrection, no 100+ Democrats voting to not confirm.

Why are so many Republicans not accepting the 2020 results or several recent losses?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

You don't have to say it. We already saw it happen. You avoided those questions because2016 was nothing like 2020 and you know it.

Because Republicans didn't try to give Biden one bullshit investigation after the next every month? Even if Democrats accepted the results they spent 4 years trying to impeache him from the day he was in office.

@zaryia:

1. Are you for gerrymandering? It's already proven it will help Republicans more this year. Would me making a thread on a fact upset you?

You will lose the midterms and it won't be because of gerrymandering. It will because the Democrats have done a shit job the past two years

@zaryia

2. You mean Russian interference. And I won't make that thread it if they don't do it.

Lol this is hillarious. There interference amounted to leaking a story " THAT WAS TRUE". You're just pissed American media couldn't cover up the DNC scandal the same way they covered up the Biden scandal.

@zaryia

Are you saying you were going to enter threads on factual info and say facts were fake like you usually do?

I completely accepted the 2016 election results, as did Hillary. She conceded, no unconstitutional lawsuits, no unconstitutional fake electors, no illegal insurrection, no 100+ Democrats voting to not confirm. Why are so many Republicans not accepting the 2020 results or several recent losses?

That depends. Will you actually post facts relevant to the thread this time? I accepted the election results of 2020 I didn't know we were just talking about forum users. The Democrats never accepted Trump as they spent 4 years trying to get read of him and were talking about impeachment before he even won. They had at least four seperate investigations on him in 4 years. So again stop acting like you give a shit about fair elections. The left spent there entire existence trying to undermine him.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

You don't have to say it. We already saw it happen. You avoided those questions because2016 was nothing like 2020 and you know it.

bullshit investigation

Legal investigations which did NOT directly involve changing or altering any election results. Your opinion on them is noted, but as usual, your opinion is worth nothing.

This is.....uhhh...................a bit fucking different than beating the shit out of 100+ cops and stopping the god damn POTUS confirmation vote, Fake Electors (WTF DUDE?), trying to throw out votes in 60+ unconstitutional batshit insane court cases, and 120+ leaders not confirming to vote.

C'mon now. This is an act right? 2016 vs 2020 are worlds apart.

@silentchief said:

You will lose the midterms and it won't be because of gerrymandering.

But I can and will make a thread on it, since it will help Republicans more this year. Will you accept those facts?

@silentchief said:

Lol this is hillarious. There interference amounted to leaking a story " THAT WAS TRUE".

Uhh...no? The ICA disagrees with you. It was vast and the largest in history. It involved hacking and social media campaigns.

Are you for Russian interference to aid Trump?

@silentchief said:

The Democrats never accepted Trump

REALLY? How many Democrats voted to not confirm? How many recounts? How many court cases to directly undo votes? How many fake electors?

My questions are directly related to the election results and process. Legally so. Yours are about legal investigations well after, and have no impact on the actual election. These investigations had zero legal bearing on elections.

Heh. I think he's starting to see now. 😎

@silentchief said:

They had at least four seperate investigations on him in 4 years.

That's not an election related nor do they involve election procedures and process. Those are legal investigations on completely different topics.

Maybe you should be mad that Trump kept doing crazy dumb shit which resulted in those investigations, but it has nothing to do with the election.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 FireEmblem_Man

LOL Zayria forgot that over the years Democrats cried regarding election results. Republicans have too! It's not whataboutism. It's always going to happen.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@FireEmblem_Man said:

LOL Zayria forgot that over the years Democrats cried regarding election results. Republicans have too! It's not whataboutism. It's always going to happen.

Democrats have NEVER had a candidate who lost try to overturn democracy. So stop with the false equivalency.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zaryia
@FireEmblem_Man said:

LOL Zayria forgot that over the years Democrats cried regarding election results.

You forgot that crying and bitching about results, which is what every side always does, is different from not confirming the election results in Congress. Or literally trying 60+ times to DIRECTLY undo legal votes. Or installing Fake Electors. Or taking over the Capitol and beating the shit out of 140 cops.

This is ALL brand new shit, first in history.

I hope we can agree that these things are different. I won't even stoop as low as to calling the Hillary Email/Bengazi investigations or Bill Clinton impeachment as low as this shit. They weren't anything like this.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Silentchief

@zaryia:

Legal investigations which did NOT directly involve changing or altering any election results. Your opinion on them is noted, but as usual, your opinion is worth nothing.

This is.....uhhh...................a bit fucking different than beating the shit out of 100+ cops and stopping the god damn POTUS confirmation vote, Fake Electors (WTF DUDE?), trying to throw out votes in 60+ unconstitutional batshit insane court cases, and 120+ leaders not confirming to vote.

Democrats tried to do it after the fact. That's the difference. You had a 120+ leaders vote to impeach on cases that were thrown out.

@zaryia:

Uhh...no? The ICA disagrees with you. It was vast and the largest in history. It involved hacking and social media campaigns.

How do they disagree with me? The hacking resulted in the leak of a story that was %100 TRUE! You denying that? The American media would have covered it up just as they did the Hunter Biden scandal that "you and other libs called a Russian hoax... except it wasn't it was TRUE!

@zaryia:

My questions are directly related to the election results and process.Legally so. Yours are about legal investigations well after, and have no impact on the actual election. These investigations had zero legal bearing on elections.

Like when Democrats wanted to change it to the popular vote? Or accepted the results so they could impeach him the first day he was in office? Acting like we should all give a Shit because Democrats did most of their corrupt bullshit once he was in office.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

You had a 120+ leaders vote to impeach on cases that were thrown out.

With lots of evidence for impeachment, completley debatable. Unlike Biden stealing 2020. This is NOT the same as voting to not confirm an election which is DIRECT. That is NOT the same as over taking the Capitol and beating up 120+ cops to stop an election. That is NOT the same as Fake Electors. This is NOT the same as 60+ unconstitutional cases that were thrown out and lawyers lost their liscenes over. etc.

I'll tell you right now, even Bill Clinton's impeachment wasn't on this level nor Hillary's investigations. That was sadly typical political we came to know. And that was from Republicans. THOSE two examples are on par with 2016. Not 2020. This is next level shit.

Man if you are telling me 2016 was the same as 2020, you are a hopeless tribal. All reason. All facts. All coherence. It's all gone for you.

This is literally delusions. We might as well have a debate on water being wet, that is where you are at.

@silentchief said:

Like when Democrats wanted to change it to the popular vote?

And? LOL? Was it illegal, violent, or unusual? This is NOT the same as my list. What a shitty example.

You're comparing typical politics to never before seen shit. Exponential differences.

@silentchief said:

Acting like we should all give a Shit because Democrats did most of their corrupt bullshit once he was in office.

Huh? Stats show Republican administrations are far more corrupt. You're crying about debatable stuff (he shouldn't have been so corrupt if he didn't want investigations) that was MAYBE on par with Bill Clinton's impeachment or Hillary's investigations.

2020 doesn't compare to any of those. Can't believe you're defending any of it.

Your party is the main reason US elections rank so poorly. I hope the GOP cultists relax with the election denial bullshit.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

You had a 120+ leaders vote to impeach on cases that were thrown out.

With lots of evidence for impeachment, completley debatable. Unlike Biden stealing 2020. This is NOT the same as voting to not confirm an election which is DIRECT. That is NOT the same as over taking the Capitol and beating up 120+ cops to stop an election. That is NOT the same as Fake Electors. This is NOT the same as 60+ unconstitutional cases that were thrown out and lawyers lost their liscenes over. etc.

I'll tell you right now, even Bill Clinton's impeachment wasn't on this level nor Hillary's investigations. That was sadly typical political we came to know. And that was from Republicans. THOSE two examples are on par with 2016. Not 2020. This is next level shit.

Man if you are telling me 2016 was the same as 2020, you are a hopeless tribal. All reason. All facts. All coherence. It's all gone for you.

This is literally delusions. We might as well have a debate on water being wet, that is where you are at.

@silentchief said:

Like when Democrats wanted to change it to the popular vote?

And? LOL? Was it illegal, violent, or unusual? This is NOT the same as my list. What a shitty example.

You're comparing typical politics to never before seen shit. Exponential differences.

@silentchief said:

Acting like we should all give a Shit because Democrats did most of their corrupt bullshit once he was in office.

You're crying about debatable stuff (he shouldn't have been so corrupt if he didn't want investigations) that was MAYBE on par with Bill Clinton's impeachment or Hillary's investigations.

2020 doesn't compare to any of those. Can't believe you're defending any of it. Full on cult member.

There were none, otherwise Trump would already been disqualified to run again. Keep trying though

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia
@FireEmblem_Man said:

There were none,

That's because they didn't have Republican senate votes, they were cult members. The evidence was there for both impeachments.

This is an entirely debatable matter, unlike Biden stealing 2020. That's proven fake.

Also, impeachments, which are legal, are not new. Taking over the Capitol, 120+ refusals to confirm, fake electors, etc. are all never before seen things and all far worse. Most of it illegal or unconstitutional.

You have to be an insane cultist to think 2016 and 2020 were even in the same league.

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Keep trying though

Irony. I wonder what insane stunt your cult will pull next.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

There were none,

That's because they didn't have Republican senate votes, they were cult members. The evidence was there for both impeachments.

This is an entirely debatable matter, unlike Biden stealing 2020. That's proven fake.

Also, impeachments, which are legal, are not new. Taking over the Capitol, 120+ refusals to confirm, fake electors, etc. are all never before seen things and all far worse. Most of it illegal or unconstitutional.

You have to be an insane cultist to think 2016 and 2020 were even in the same league.

LOL Cult, much like you're in as well