The FFXV Thread [Now for PS4]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#301 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] Just everything... Everything.. Its a lot to explain.. I rather just ball it up n stay hush for awhile.. So how u ?

im good, im getting out all my lazyness now. haven't answered my phone or gotten out of my bed in 2 days. my gfs in canada so i don't have to talk to her either. i can just play my precious video games all day without any consequences haha.

lol what she's in canada for vacation ?

yeah something like that. she's not a U.S. citizen yet, so she goes there periodically for...medical purposes i assume
Avatar image for playstation2004
playstation2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 playstation2004
Member since 2004 • 4928 Posts
Can't wait for this game!
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 frostybanana
Can't wait for this game!playstation2004
hope we get a release date during TGS so we'll know just how long we won't be able to wait
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#304 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
Can't wait for this game!playstation2004
lol I thought you were talking about Miami Heat :P
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#305 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts
[QUOTE="playstation2004"]Can't wait for this game!frostybanana
hope we get a release date during TGS so we'll know just how long we won't be able to wait

They have to give us a release date, there's no way they won't. Then again, I thought GT5 was going to come out last year sooooo.....
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] im good, im getting out all my lazyness now. haven't answered my phone or gotten out of my bed in 2 days. my gfs in canada so i don't have to talk to her either. i can just play my precious video games all day without any consequences haha.

lol what she's in canada for vacation ?

yeah something like that. she's not a U.S. citizen yet, so she goes there periodically for...medical purposes i assume

That medical bud lol
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 frostybanana

Miami Heat?? More like the Miami........Cheats!! Hahaha... No seriously I hate LeBron.

They better have a release date. Hopefully we'll get it by summer next year, but more likely next holiday season.

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 hxczuner
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] lol what she's in canada for vacation ?

That medical bud lol

haha...Gotta love it
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 frostybanana
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] lol what she's in canada for vacation ?

That medical bud lol

yeah, actually she smokes a LOT. it's actually becoming sort of a nuisance...
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] yeah something like that. she's not a U.S. citizen yet, so she goes there periodically for...medical purposes i assume

That medical bud lol

haha...Gotta love it

lol I heard its a head or tails 50/50 situation... I heard u could get bad emotions or good..
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 hxczuner
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] yeah something like that. she's not a U.S. citizen yet, so she goes there periodically for...medical purposes i assume

That medical bud lol

I could see that. A friend of mine smokes a lot; at least once a day... It's kind of annoying. Ever tried to have a stoner peer-edit a research paper? Not fun...
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 frostybanana
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] That medical bud lol

I could see that. A friend of mine smokes a lot; at least once a day... It's kind of annoying. Ever tried to have a stoner peer-edit a research paper? Not fun...

yeah it's just like that. i can't really tell if she's stoned half the time so I'll be like, can you go to the drug store for some rubbers or something, and she'll come back with half a gallon of chunky monkey and 3 bags of cheese curls. like wtf lol.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 hxczuner
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] yeah, actually she smokes a LOT. it's actually becoming sort of a nuisance...

yeah it's just like that. i can't really tell if she's stoned half the time so I'll be like, can you go to the drug store for some rubbers or something, and she'll come back with half a gallon of chunky monkey and 3 bags of cheese curls. like wtf lol.

lol... here's what you have to do: Just assume that she's always stoned, and if she isn't you'll be pleasantly surprised. Lower your expectations and it won't be an issue ;)
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 frostybanana
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] I could see that. A friend of mine smokes a lot; at least once a day... It's kind of annoying. Ever tried to have a stoner peer-edit a research paper? Not fun...

lol... here's what you have to do: Just assume that she's always stoned, and if she isn't you'll be pleasantly surprised. Lower your expectations and it won't be an issue ;)

rofl yeah, i've had to do just that. that's why it's kind of a relief not having her around. stoned people are surprisingly high maintenance because they're useless for every day tasks. like bathing...
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 hxczuner
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] yeah it's just like that. i can't really tell if she's stoned half the time so I'll be like, can you go to the drug store for some rubbers or something, and she'll come back with half a gallon of chunky monkey and 3 bags of cheese curls. like wtf lol.

rofl yeah, i've had to do just that. that's why it's kind of a relief not having her around. stoned people are surprisingly high maintenance because they're useless for every day tasks. like bathing...

Honestly though, when you smell like that I don't care if you bathe.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 frostybanana
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] lol... here's what you have to do: Just assume that she's always stoned, and if she isn't you'll be pleasantly surprised. Lower your expectations and it won't be an issue ;)

lol you mean you like the smell or don't like it? if it's high quality stuff, i usually don't mind the smell too much.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 hxczuner
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] rofl yeah, i've had to do just that. that's why it's kind of a relief not having her around. stoned people are surprisingly high maintenance because they're useless for every day tasks. like bathing...

lol you mean you like the smell or don't like it? if it's high quality stuff, i usually don't mind the smell too much.

I almost always like the smell, regardless of quality. I don't know, it's just one of those things I guess :roll: lol, how long till we get modded for this?
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 frostybanana
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Honestly though, when you smell like that I don't care if you bathe.

I almost always like the smell, regardless of quality. I don't know, it's just one of those things I guess :roll: lol, how long till we get modded for this?

we'll just blame it on charter, don't worry :D i like the smell too, but the low quality stuff REALLY burns your nostrils if you sniff it up too much. that's why I make my gf take a shower with her clothes on when i smell that low grade crap.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 hxczuner
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] lol you mean you like the smell or don't like it? if it's high quality stuff, i usually don't mind the smell too much.

we'll just blame it on charter, don't worry :D i like the smell too, but the low quality stuff REALLY burns your nostrils if you sniff it up too much. that's why I make my gf take a shower with her clothes on when i smell that low grade crap.

Ouch bro.. that's harsh. Then again, I haven't been around any really cheap stuff since, like, middle school. It's probably a lot worse than I remember
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 frostybanana
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] I almost always like the smell, regardless of quality. I don't know, it's just one of those things I guess :roll: lol, how long till we get modded for this?

Ouch bro.. that's harsh. Then again, I haven't been around any really cheap stuff since, like, middle school. It's probably a lot worse than I remember

lol yeah her brother beat the hell out of me the first time i did that D: still do it though, and she's pretty submissive about it now rofl its only bad because if you get super close to them, it's like embedded into their clothes, so you'll do like a sensual sniff or something and get a nose full of smoke. and if it's the crappy stuff it burns for some reason.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 hxczuner

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] we'll just blame it on charter, don't worry :D i like the smell too, but the low quality stuff REALLY burns your nostrils if you sniff it up too much. that's why I make my gf take a shower with her clothes on when i smell that low grade crap. frostybanana

lol yeah her brother beat the hell out of me the first time i did that D: still do it though, and she's pretty submissive about it now rofl its only bad because if you get super close to them, it's like embedded into their clothes, so you'll do like a sensual sniff or something and get a nose full of smoke. and if it's the crappy stuff it burns for some reason.

sooo...FFvs.XIII, what's up with that?

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 frostybanana

[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Ouch bro.. that's harsh. Then again, I haven't been around any really cheap stuff since, like, middle school. It's probably a lot worse than I rememberhxczuner

dude, did you read that crap about the all male cast? that's freaking retarded if you ask me.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 hxczuner
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="frostybanana"] lol yeah her brother beat the hell out of me the first time i did that D: still do it though, and she's pretty submissive about it now rofl its only bad because if you get super close to them, it's like embedded into their clothes, so you'll do like a sensual sniff or something and get a nose full of smoke. and if it's the crappy stuff it burns for some reason. frostybanana

dude, did you read that crap about the all male cast? that's freaking retarded if you ask me.

Well, here's my vision: Stella is going to be like a Seifer character. I think she's going to be in the party at the beginning (or end I suppose) then like YC said, she's going to steal something or betray them then be an enemy. Other than that, I don't know if they'll add any other femmes. Normally I would say that an all male FF cast is a bad idea, but I think they've got a good thing going with the guys they've shown. I don't think I'll care about all the machismo if it's done well.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] sooo...FFvs.XIII, what's up with that?

hxczuner

Well, here's my vision: Stella is going to be like a Seifer character. I think she's going to be in the party at the beginning (or end I suppose) then like YC said, she's going to steal something or betray them then be an enemy. Other than that, I don't know if they'll add any other femmes. Normally I would say that an all male FF cast is a bad idea, but I think they've got a good thing going with the guys they've shown. I don't think I'll care about all the machismo if it's done well.

I just have this feeling it's going to be Noctis and Stella in the game for quite awhile...Then he's solo own his own and then meets shooter, guy with glasses, then tough guy

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 hxczuner

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] dude, did you read that crap about the all male cast? that's freaking retarded if you ask me.Young_Charter

I just have this feeling it's going to be Noctis and Stella in the game for quite awhile...Then he's solo own his own and then meets shooter, guy with glasses, then tough guy

hmmm....ok, I could see that. Maybe we'll get to play as them as kids growing up together :P
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]

[QUOTE="hxczuner"] Well, here's my vision: Stella is going to be like a Seifer character. I think she's going to be in the party at the beginning (or end I suppose) then like YC said, she's going to steal something or betray them then be an enemy. Other than that, I don't know if they'll add any other femmes. Normally I would say that an all male FF cast is a bad idea, but I think they've got a good thing going with the guys they've shown. I don't think I'll care about all the machismo if it's done well.hxczuner

hmmm....ok, I could see that. Maybe we'll get to play as them as kids growing up together :P

............. They probably would have flashbacks
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 hxczuner

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I just have this feeling it's going to be Noctis and Stella in the game for quite awhile...Then he's solo own his own and then meets shooter, guy with glasses, then tough guy

Young_Charter

They better... I want to see some little Noctis'.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] hmmm....ok, I could see that. Maybe we'll get to play as them as kids growing up together :P hxczuner

Little swords lol.. How u been zuner ?
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 hxczuner
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] ............. They probably would have flashbacksYoung_Charter

Pretty good actually, I'm getting ready to move back on campus. How about you, kid?
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] They better... I want to see some little Noctis'.

hxczuner

Pretty good actually, I'm getting ready to move back on campus. How about you, kid?

Kid ? Excuse me ?

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 hxczuner

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] Little swords lol.. How u been zuner ?Young_Charter

Kid ? Excuse me ?

Got 4 years on ya bro....
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 frostybanana
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]

[QUOTE="hxczuner"] Pretty good actually, I'm getting ready to move back on campus. How about you, kid?hxczuner

Kid ? Excuse me ?

I too have 4 years on you. That makes me superior to you in every way.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 hxczuner
haha
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]

Kid ? Excuse me ?

frostybanana

lmao yall got jokes..

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 frostybanana

[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Got 4 years on ya bro....Young_Charter

lmao yall got jokes..

my joke was better than zuners
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]

[QUOTE="frostybanana"] I too have 4 years on you. That makes me superior to you in every way.frostybanana

lmao yall got jokes..

my joke was better than zuners

It was lol
RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts

Ahhh can't wait for it , FFXIII hyped me enough for more of its world.And yeah I loved the game , and yeah I played every FF since IV , except for X-2.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Young_Charter

Ahhh can't wait for it , FFXIII hyped me enough for more of its world.And yeah I loved the game , and yeah I played every FF since IV , except for X-2.

RoOodriGowW
We are ready for it to bro.. I heard rumors of it going to be online co op.. who knows though
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 Young_Charter
Read this guys http://www.psu.com/news/9407
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 frostybanana
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Read this guys http://www.psu.com/news/9407

They should just stop making Final Fantasy games after Versus 13 and start a new RPG franchise because nothing they make will ever be as good as the classics. Not like these new games have anything in common with the old ones and at this point, they're just milking the franchise for all it's worth. If I didn't play FF13 expecting to play another Final Fantasy or an RPG for that matter, I might've enjoyed it more.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Read this guys http://www.psu.com/news/9407

They should just stop making Final Fantasy games after Versus 13 and start a new RPG franchise because nothing they make will ever be as good as the classics. Not like these new games have anything in common with the old ones and at this point, they're just milking the franchise for all it's worth. If I didn't play FF13 expecting to play another Final Fantasy or an RPG for that matter, I might've enjoyed it more.

They should just sit down and think... Or just make the FF VII remake lol
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 hxczuner

[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Read this guys http://www.psu.com/news/9407Young_Charter

They really need to figure out what the hell they're doing. As much as I loved XIII, it felt like they had a ton of great ideas but half assed it; or maybe couldn't agree on what was right. In any case, they need to figure out their vision for the next game (whatever it may be), agree on what they want to do, and do the hell out of it.

I still think it'd be cool if they tied the entire Final Fantasy universe together in Vs. then walked away from the series. After all these years of "None of the games are connected", tell us that they're all tied together somehow; that'd be ****in epic. /pipedream

I really want them to leave the series alone though. I don't want a new FF genre or more spin-offs, I don't even know if I would buy whatever FF title they would announce after Vs, Agito, and XIV. FFXV might just piss me off. Now, remakes of FF I-VI? Yeah, I'd dig that. Not like the DS releases, XIII level work.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] They should just stop making Final Fantasy games after Versus 13 and start a new RPG franchise because nothing they make will ever be as good as the classics. Not like these new games have anything in common with the old ones and at this point, they're just milking the franchise for all it's worth. If I didn't play FF13 expecting to play another Final Fantasy or an RPG for that matter, I might've enjoyed it more.hxczuner

They really need to figure out what the hell they're doing. As much as I loved XIII, it felt like they had a ton of great ideas but half assed it; or maybe couldn't agree on what was right. In any case, they need to figure out their vision for the next game (whatever it may be), agree on what they want to do, and do the hell out of it.

I still think it'd be cool if they tied the entire Final Fantasy universe together in Vs. then walked away from the series. After all these years of "None of the games are connected", tell us that they're all tied together somehow; that'd be ****in epic. /pipedream

I really want them to leave the series alone though. I don't want a new FF genre or more spin-offs, I don't even know if I would buy whatever FF title they would announce after Vs, Agito, and XIV. FFXV might just piss me off. Now, remakes of FF I-VI? Yeah, I'd dig that. Not like the DS releases, XIII level work.

They are the next infinity Ward :P
Foliage-King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 Foliage-King
Member since 2010 • 720 Posts

Im pumped for this game. I really really really hope it doesnt turn out like ff13 (not that 13 was bad) just not great

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 hxczuner

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] They should just sit down and think... Or just make the FF VII remake lol Young_Charter

Is this where we find out that Yoichi Wada runs that place like a sweat shop and with-holds royalties?

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] They really need to figure out what the hell they're doing. As much as I loved XIII, it felt like they had a ton of great ideas but half assed it; or maybe couldn't agree on what was right. In any case, they need to figure out their vision for the next game (whatever it may be), agree on what they want to do, and do the hell out of it.

hxczuner

Is this where we find out that Yoichi Wada runs that place like a sweat shop and with-holds loyalties?

yes.... YES!! lol... I am really looking forward for Front mission evolved tho

-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#348 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
FF13 was a mess imo...It had a long development time but it felt rushed and half-assed, I felt something was missing from the game its hard to explain. I just hope they dont mess up FF Versus ive been waiting too long for this game.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Young_Charter
FF13 was a mess imo...It had a long development time but it felt rushed and half-assed, I felt something was missing from the game its hard to explain. I just hope they dont mess up FF Versus ive been waiting too long for this game.-Hoax-
We all have been Hoax lol..And you abandoned us.... :twisted:
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 hxczuner
FF13 was a mess imo...It had a long development time but it felt rushed and half-assed, I felt something was missing from the game its hard to explain. I just hope they dont mess up FF Versus ive been waiting too long for this game.-Hoax-
I know that it's a flameworthy statement, and I don't intend on getting into an argument or System wars discussion, but I really think that if it had stayed exclusive we would have gotten a more polished, impressive game. I know what you mean, it feels like somethings missing, and with a supposed 1/2 of the original content cut I can only imagine what was removed prior to launch.