The FFXV Thread [Now for PS4]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Hoax-"]FF13 was a mess imo...It had a long development time but it felt rushed and half-assed, I felt something was missing from the game its hard to explain. I just hope they dont mess up FF Versus ive been waiting too long for this game.hxczuner
I know that it's a flameworthy statement, and I don't intend on getting into an argument or System wars discussion, but I really think that if it had stayed exclusive we would have gotten a more polished, impressive game. I know what you mean, it feels like somethings missing, and with a supposed 1/2 of the original content cut I can only imagine what was removed prior to launch.

Yea, and we could leave it at that
#352 Posted by MikeyIsPogi (854 posts) -

I think a FFVII remake would please the fans more than FFXV.

#353 Posted by frostybanana (5523 posts) -

MikeyIsPogi
Maybe in terms of hype, but the actual game would more than likely a ton of content would be cut in order to make it in a timely fashion and that would not fly by.
#354 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="MikeyIsPogi"]

frostybanana
Maybe in terms of hype, but the actual game would more than likely a ton of content would be cut in order to make it in a timely fashion and that would not fly by.

They should make a game all about yuffie then
#355 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="MikeyIsPogi"]

Young_Charter

Sooo....you stand aroud in the forest until they find you, then you steal from them and run away because they didn't pick the correct dialogue choices? Square could definitely make a 60-hour game out of that.
#356 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] Maybe in terms of hype, but the actual game would more than likely a ton of content would be cut in order to make it in a timely fashion and that would not fly by.

Sooo....you stand aroud in the forest until they find you, then you steal from them and run away because they didn't pick the correct dialogue choices? Square could definitely make a 60-hour game out of that.

Lol I meant a story all about her in wutai or something like that.
#357 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] They should make a game all about yuffie then

......I know
#358 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Sooo....you stand aroud in the forest until they find you, then you steal from them and run away because they didn't pick the correct dialogue choices? Square could definitely make a 60-hour game out of that.

......I know

................................Really ?
#359 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] Lol I meant a story all about her in wutai or something like that.

......I know

..........................................................................yeah, I was being a dick.
#360 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] ......I know

..........................................................................yeah, I was being a dick.

..................................................................................................................... I thought you were one :P
#362 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
Lol but anyway.. I have a feeling we are going to get a lot of good Versus XIII news around the end of this month and august..
#363 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
Agreed. There's been a pretty steady flow of SE articles lately.
#364 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
Agreed. There's been a pretty steady flow of SE articles lately.hxczuner
Sure is.... but I wonder if SE would end... lol They need to get discriminated and complained on like eminem's relapse CD and go Recovery lol
Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
#365 Posted by EpiphoneMan2008 (7169 posts) -
So anything new at all? Like very recently i have checked the thread recently
#366 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
So anything new at all? Like very recently i have checked the thread recently EpiphoneMan2008
Nah, nothing on versus yet.
#367 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]Agreed. There's been a pretty steady flow of SE articles lately.Young_Charter
Sure is.... but I wonder if SE would end... lol They need to get discriminated and complained on like eminem's relapse CD and go Recovery lol

Hopefully, like Eminem, they'll "Stand up and scream ****'em all!". I'm sick of companies trying to sqeeze their games into what they think people want, they just need to make the game they want to make...haters gonna hate regardless.

#368 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11206 posts) -

With an FFXIV 360 build actually in exsistance with a multiplatform proposal (but shot down) it seems all the more likely that Versus will get a multiplatform release.

#369 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -

With an FFXIV 360 build actually in exsistance with a multiplatform proposal (but shot down) it seems all the more likely that Versus will get a multiplatform release.

Shirokishi_
We'll just have to wait n see
#370 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
It's almost august already . . . We'll get news soon .
#371 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
It's almost august already . . . We'll get news soon . Young_Charter
ugghh...I'm so sick of waiting. I just want them to throw up a new website with character bios, battle system, plot set-up, etc...everything.
#372 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]It's almost august already . . . We'll get news soon . hxczuner
ugghh...I'm so sick of waiting. I just want them to throw up a new website with character bios, battle system, plot set-up, etc...everything.

lol they could give us a lot of news... They are just being stingy..
#373 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]It's almost august already . . . We'll get news soon . Young_Charter

They want us to start foaming at the mouth first; in 3.....2........
#374 Posted by Zidaneski (8618 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] ugghh...I'm so sick of waiting. I just want them to throw up a new website with character bios, battle system, plot set-up, etc...everything. hxczuner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2ObGZ6IU0

Like so?

#375 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] lol they could give us a lot of news... They are just being stingy.. Zidaneski

Like so?

Just like that
#376 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zidaneski"]

[QUOTE="hxczuner"] They want us to start foaming at the mouth first; in 3.....2........hxczuner

Like so?

Just like that

lol good one... :P
#377 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
Final Fantasy XIII Episode Zero http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/
#378 Posted by dantesergei (2123 posts) -
******* hell !!! yes YES yes yes yes !!! i've been waiting for new info about this game since forever TGS !!! thanks for making this thread TC . YES !!!
#379 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

hahaha... I forgot about this thread :lol:

#380 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
New update on front page
#381 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

AHHHH Zombie thread!! lol, thanks Charter. ;)

#382 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -

AHHHH Zombie thread!! lol, thanks Charter. ;)

hxczuner
ahh shut up lol i'm keeping it alive as much as possible and looking for as much news as I can
#383 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

Yeah, I meant to post a link to the andriasang article that came out yesterday. It sucks that there are "unannounced titles" that are going to come before Vs. and Agito. How many games are they going to shove in front of the one's people really want?! It's good to know that it's at voice casting though, that's encouraging.

#384 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -

Yeah, I meant to post a link to the andriasang article that came out yesterday. It sucks that there are "unannounced titles" that are going to come before Vs. and Agito. How many games are they going to shove in front of the one's people really want?! It's good to know that it's at voice casting though, that's encouraging.

hxczuner
It really is... Shows that the game is around its final touches. . I expect this to come out 2011.
#385 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

Young_Charter
It really is... Shows that the game is around its final touches. . I expect this to come out 2011.

HOPEFULLY. I could see it being delayed to Q1 2012..but I really hope not
#386 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"]

hxczuner

Im going to be honest . . . I could see that coming to... It's upsetting me that its not released
#387 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] It really is... Shows that the game is around its final touches. . I expect this to come out 2011.

Im going to be honest . . . I could see that coming to... It's upsetting me that its not released

They're probably starting the japanese voice stuff now, then they have to do the english voices, there's a lot of syncing to do on both, they have other projects, etc... there's a pretty good chance it'll be 2012 :/
#388 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] HOPEFULLY. I could see it being delayed to Q1 2012..but I really hope not

They're probably starting the japanese voice stuff now, then they have to do the english voices, there's a lot of syncing to do on both, they have other projects, etc... there's a pretty good chance it'll be 2012 :/

im getting mad :twisted:
#389 Posted by shani_boy101 (5423 posts) -
Does anyone know if it's turn based or more action oriented (like Kingdom Hearts)?
#390 Posted by Sokol4ever (6692 posts) -

I hope we see something on Tokyo Game Show.. It's one of mine most expected games. ;)

#391 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
Does anyone know if it's turn based or more action oriented (like Kingdom Hearts)?shani_boy101
It's so far supposed to be.
#392 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -

I hope we see something on Tokyo Game Show.. It's one of mine most expected games. ;)

Sokol4ever
Yea it's coming to TGS
#393 Posted by MassiveKaos (3876 posts) -

Anything yet on a release window even? Square takes forever just to make one game now a days :/

#394 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -

Anything yet on a release window even? Square takes forever just to make one game now a days :/

MassiveKaos
I agree, but unfortunately no :(. I wouldn't even be surprised if they tried to save it till E3 2011
#395 Posted by rawsavon (40001 posts) -
TC, That dark blue is really hard to read on the black background (I could only read it after highlighting it)
#396 Posted by MassiveKaos (3876 posts) -

[QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

Young_Charter

I agree, but unfortunately no :(. I wouldn't even be surprised if they tried to save it till E3 2011

Yeah its kinda sad =(. We got Final Fantasy 7 in 1997 and in 2001 we were at 10.No way anyone could have convinced me back in 01 that we would have been waiting until 2010 for Final Fantasy 13. I imagine that with 14 being a MM0, the next story absed one(hopefully 15??) is even much longer off.

#397 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="rawsavon"] fixed :)

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

MassiveKaos

Yeah its kinda sad =(. We got Final Fantasy 7 in 1997 and in 2001 we were at 10.No way anyone could have convinced me back in 01 that we would have been waiting until 2010 for Final Fantasy 13. I imagine that with 14 being a MM0, the next story absed one(hopefully 15??) is even much longer off.

who knows whats taking them... I'm upset how we don't have a lot of ps1 games even on psn right now
#398 Posted by rawsavon (40001 posts) -
Young_Charter
Thanks TC
#399 Posted by Brawler-Dude (1418 posts) -

I can't wait for this game, I really can't. Also if you go to gameinformer.com they have a little bit of more info on the game. It says there seacrhing for a cast for the voices and that the open world will be like the old 2d final fantasy except in 3d

#400 Posted by Young_Charter (20057 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]rawsavon
Thanks TC

No problem :)

I can't wait for this game, I really can't. Also if you go to gameinformer.com they have a little bit of more info on the game. It says there seacrhing for a cast for the voices and that the open world will be like the old 2d final fantasy except in 3d

Brawler-Dude
lol if u look on the first page you'll see an update on that :)