The FFXV Thread [Now for PS4]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#251 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I don't look like one either... When GJ, and Exotic aaw my FB, they thought it was lies lol... I usually put my gameface on when I am on here or on the PS3frostybanana

Let's put it this way: I'm a drummer, my ears are gauged--00, I've got tattoos, I'm in the gym every day, and I've got a pretty epic beard ;) Basically, typical metal/hardcore kid.

Not that this is at all relevant to what this thread is about...

i have a tattoo of a bunny on my bottom. that's way more hardcore than you.

sounds austin powers like or EricForeman from that's 70's show :P
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 TheEldestGod
Member since 2010 • 4142 Posts
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"]

I think it's just lies lol.. They keep brining it up... Think about it.. It takes Hideo Kojima to do awesome things in 10mins (I meant 1-2 years) It takes bethesda to make a Oblivion or Fallout 3 or Fallout NV in 1 hr (like 1-2 years lmao and 1 year extra with DLC) but it takes SE to make 10000 games in 5 minutes but 200 hrs to make the most anticipated games... (like 200 years exactly lol)Young_Charter
Maybe I missed something, but that made zero sense; no offense. I think i got the point, but the content is "whaa?" :P lol Seriously though, by the time Versus XIII come out, there's no telling how much longer it'll be till a VII remake comes out. I mean: 2013 + Absurdly long dev. cycle = Who the **** knows.

lol ok Im going to say it in english... Bethesda makes big map games like Oblivion in 2007, Fallout 3 in 2008, and Fallout NV in 2010 basically Im saying that how come they can do those games so quick, but FFVII would take so long ? Think about it, 1) They have the plot already... 2) They have the characters (especially in Advent Children graphics also) all they need is 1)Voice 2) cutscenes 3) re made music 4) and etc

You have to look at the graphical quality of Bethesda games compared to that of FFXIII. FFXIII is polished like nobody's business. Its probably one of the most polished games I've played this gen. To do all the stuff in FFVII the same way would take a long time because the world's a lot more open. However, I don't think they should try to do it like that at all. I think they should simply update the look of the game and that's all. Screw trying to make a fully rendered 3D world. I think they should just stick with the set perspective set pieces and just make them look wonderful. They can update all the cutscenes as well as the battle screens and characters. The world map has a 3D camera, but they still could just leave it simple looking. I really don't think they should worry about fleshing out every area of that game since its so dang enormous. Or they could, but they could just not try to make it look as amazing as FFXIII. That would take ages.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#253 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Maybe I missed something, but that made zero sense; no offense. I think i got the point, but the content is "whaa?" :P lol Seriously though, by the time Versus XIII come out, there's no telling how much longer it'll be till a VII remake comes out. I mean: 2013 + Absurdly long dev. cycle = Who the **** knows.

TheEldestGod

lol ok Im going to say it in english... Bethesda makes big map games like Oblivion in 2007, Fallout 3 in 2008, and Fallout NV in 2010 basically Im saying that how come they can do those games so quick, but FFVII would take so long ? Think about it, 1) They have the plot already... 2) They have the characters (especially in Advent Children graphics also) all they need is 1)Voice 2) cutscenes 3) re made music 4) and etc

You have to look at the graphical quality of Bethesda games compared to that of FFXIII. FFXIII is polished like nobody's business. Its probably one of the most polished games I've played this gen. To do all the stuff in FFVII the same way would take a long time because the world's a lot more open. However, I don't think they should try to do it like that at all. I think they should simply update the look of the game and that's all. Screw trying to make a fully rendered 3D world. I think they should just stick with the set perspective set pieces and just make them look wonderful. They can update all the cutscenes as well as the battle screens and characters. The world map has a 3D camera, but they still could just leave it simple looking. I really don't think they should worry about fleshing out every area of that game since its so dang enormous. Or they could, but they could just not try to make it look as amazing as FFXIII. That would take ages.

There are people, though, that would **** about it not being better looking that XIII. People would say that they half-assed it and never boycott SE until the next FF or KH games comes out.

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 hxczuner
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I don't look like one either... When GJ, and Exotic aaw my FB, they thought it was lies lol... I usually put my gameface on when I am on here or on the PS3frostybanana

Let's put it this way: I'm a drummer, my ears are gauged--00, I've got tattoos, I'm in the gym every day, and I've got a pretty epic beard ;) Basically, typical metal/hardcore kid.

Not that this is at all relevant to what this thread is about...

i have a tattoo of a bunny on my bottom. that's way more hardcore than you.

Celtic Cross chest piece, Six-winged angel on my right arm, and my fiance's name in script on my left forearm. ;)
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 TheEldestGod

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] lol ok Im going to say it in english... Bethesda makes big map games like Oblivion in 2007, Fallout 3 in 2008, and Fallout NV in 2010 basically Im saying that how come they can do those games so quick, but FFVII would take so long ? Think about it, 1) They have the plot already... 2) They have the characters (especially in Advent Children graphics also) all they need is 1)Voice 2) cutscenes 3) re made music 4) and etchxczuner

There are people, though, that would **** about it not being better looking that XIII. People would say that they half-assed it and never boycott SE until the next FF or KH games comes out.

Yeah, that's why they aren't going to do it. They can make it look excellent if they just stick to the same old format, but if they try to put it all in 3D it'd take forever.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 TheEldestGod

Cool. I have a snake coming out of a winged skull that goes down the length of my left forearm. I have a bioshock chain tattoo across my right inner wrist. I have a huge tribal flame covering my left thigh and the Metal Gear Sold FoxHound insignia on my right shoulder. I want to get the Gears of War symbol on my left shoulder eventually.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Young_Charter

Cool. I have a snake coming out of a winged skull that goes down the length of my left forearm. I have a bioshock chain tattoo across my right inner wrist. I have a huge tribal flame covering my left thigh and the Metal Gear Sold FoxHound insignia on my right shoulder. I want to get the Gears of War symbol on my left shoulder eventually.

TheEldestGod
I know this woman who has sephiroth tatted on her back,...She's kinda sexy too..
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]

I know this woman who has sephiroth tatted on her back,...She's kinda sexy too..

I bet she is, but how awkward would that be to have to stare at Sephiroth while you'e... um... telling her how sexy she is? :shock:
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 hxczuner
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]

I bet she is, but how awkward would that be to have to stare at Sephiroth while you'e... um... telling her how sexy she is? :shock:

Honestly, if you're looking at her back, you're probably beyond the "this could be awkward" stage.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I know this woman who has sephiroth tatted on her back,...She's kinda sexy too.. hxczuner

Honestly, if you're looking at her back, you're probably beyond the "this could be awkward" stage.

Well.... Hello, Sephiroth! :P
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 hxczuner
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"] I bet she is, but how awkward would that be to have to stare at Sephiroth while you'e... um... telling her how sexy she is? :shock: TheEldestGod

Meet the REAL Masamune ;)
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Honestly, if you're looking at her back, you're probably beyond the "this could be awkward" stage.hxczuner

:lol: Its a 1:12 scale replica!
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 hxczuner
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"] Well.... Hello, Sephiroth! :PTheEldestGod

6 inches, Score!!
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Meet the REAL Masamune ;)hxczuner

6 inches, Score!!

Wow lol.. Anyone here collect the toy models ?
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 hxczuner
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"] :lol: Its a 1:12 scale replica!

6 inches, Score!!

of what? FFVII?
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"] :lol: Its a 1:12 scale replica!Young_Charter
6 inches, Score!!

You mean of the weapons? Or the action figures? I've always wanted Cloud's buster sword but its always so expensive. The only video game swords I have are Squall's gunsword (a little 3' model) and Sora's keyblade (which is quite a devestating weapon. Its HEAVY!).
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 hxczuner
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] 6 inches, Score!!TheEldestGod

You mean of the weapons? Or the action figures? I've always wanted Cloud's buster sword but its always so expensive. The only video game swords I have are Squall's gunsword (a little 3' model) and Sora's keyblade (which is quite a devestating weapon. Its HEAVY!).

I'm afraid to buy models after SE started suing people for selling them. I've always wanted to full size, working replica of The First Tsurugi. That would be so bad ass.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Young_Charter
Lol I mean Action figures of like Sephiroth or Cloud... I have 4 models Sephiroth Sora Riku Mickey
Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#269 EpiphoneMan2008
Member since 2009 • 7169 Posts
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Lol I mean Action figures of like Sephiroth or Cloud... I have 4 models Sephiroth Sora Riku Mickey

Where do you get them? Ebay?
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="EpiphoneMan2008"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Lol I mean Action figures of like Sephiroth or Cloud... I have 4 models Sephiroth Sora Riku Mickey

Where do you get them? Ebay?

I had got them from a store at a mall not to far at my house, but it's been closed down since last year.. Just look around for them, I'm sure you'll get some good prices.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 TheEldestGod
Hey! I can't believe this thread is on the front page again! I LOVE this thread! FFvsXIII will rock, YC, it will ROCK!!!!
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 hxczuner

Lol I mean Action figures of like Sephiroth or Cloud... I have 4 models Sephiroth Sora Riku MickeyYoung_Charter
Oh, gotcha... that's gay bruh. I want a replica of Kadaj's mother ****ing Souba... 6 feet of Bad Ass double Katana :P

Nah, but seriously, that's kinda cool. All I have is the Prototype figure that came with my preorder that I've regretted since the day it was delivered to my house. (Seriously that game suuuuuuuucked)

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Lol I mean Action figures of like Sephiroth or Cloud... I have 4 models Sephiroth Sora Riku Mickeyhxczuner

Oh, gotcha... that's gay bruh. I want a replica of Kadaj's mother ****ing Souba... 6 feet of Bad Ass double Katana :P

Nah, but seriously, that's kinda cool. All I have is the Prototype figure that came with my preorder that I've regretted since the day it was delivered to my house. (Seriously that game suuuuuuuucked)

Kingdom Hearts ?
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 hxczuner
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Lol I mean Action figures of like Sephiroth or Cloud... I have 4 models Sephiroth Sora Riku MickeyYoung_Charter

Kingdom Hearts ?

What part of that are you talking about?
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Oh, gotcha... that's gay bruh. I want a replica of Kadaj's mother ****ing Souba... 6 feet of Bad Ass double Katana :P

hxczuner

Kingdom Hearts ?

that game suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked part

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 hxczuner

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] Kingdom Hearts ? Young_Charter

Oh, Prototype. Prototype sucked. When it and inFamous were both about to come out, I was like: Dude, Prototype looks so much better than inFamous... lightning powers? Suck one, this guy transforms.... Right...
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]

What part of that are you talking about?hxczuner

Oh, Prototype. Prototype sucked. When it and inFamous were both about to come out, I was like: Dude, Prototype looks so much better than inFamous... lightning powers? Suck one, this guy transforms.... Right...

Haha. So many people were trying to defend that game! I played it for about 4 hours before finally throwing the towel in. The game was complete garbage! I can't believe it got an 8 here on Gamespot where games like Transformers gets a 6.5.... C'mon!
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] that game suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked part

TheEldestGod

Haha. So many people were trying to defend that game! I played it for about 4 hours before finally throwing the towel in. The game was complete garbage! I can't believe it got an 8 here on Gamespot where games like Transformers gets a 6.5.... C'mon!

The graphics were horrible... They made room for it to have a sequel (kinda) but then again Actvision are not even worried about that game lol... Infamous still owned all the way though... I played them both.. I would've loved it if Sony had exclusive DLC for Cole Vs Alex... Or play Cole on Prototype and Alex on Infamous lol

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#279 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Wow. Breaking your own rules, damn.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 hxczuner

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Oh, Prototype. Prototype sucked. When it and inFamous were both about to come out, I was like: Dude, Prototype looks so much better than inFamous... lightning powers? Suck one, this guy transforms.... Right...Young_Charter

The graphics were horrible... They made room for it to have a sequel (kinda) but then again Actvision are not even worried about that game lol... Infamous still owned all the way though... I played them both.. I would've loved it if Sony had exclusive DLC for Cole Vs Alex... Or play Cole on Prototype and Alex on Infamous lol

I will say, though, the climbing felt better than inFamous'. I hate climbing buildings in inFamous, it isn't fun, but it's pretty good in Prototype.
Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts
I have been looking forward to this game more than I did with FFXIII y and hope FF XIII V will be better and has much much to offer.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Young_Charter
I have been looking forward to this game more than I did with FFXIII y and hope FF XIII V will be better and has much much to offer.Star650
It should... Did you look at the new screenshots ?
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 hxczuner
I have been looking forward to this game more than I did with FFXIII y and hope FF XIII V will be better and has much much to offer.Star650
Yeah, I was really excited for XIII but when they announced VS. I immediately got hyped for it. I was more excited for VS. before XIII even came out...it's kinda sad.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Star650"]I have been looking forward to this game more than I did with FFXIII y and hope FF XIII V will be better and has much much to offer.hxczuner
Yeah, I was really excited for XIII but when they announced VS. I immediately got hyped for it. I was more excited for VS. before XIII even came out...it's kinda sad.

It happened....To all... lol the trailer just showed too much goodness lol
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Young_Charter
It's here frosty lol
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#286 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
you know what i was wondering...are those guys that they showed in the trailers the only party members you have? it would be mad lame if you didn't have a chick in the group.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Young_Charter
you know what i was wondering...are those guys that they showed in the trailers the only party members you have? it would be mad lame if you didn't have a chick in the group.frostybanana
Yeah, I think it's a japanese boyz in the hood :P
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 frostybanana
[QUOTE="frostybanana"]you know what i was wondering...are those guys that they showed in the trailers the only party members you have? it would be mad lame if you didn't have a chick in the group.Young_Charter

man, that's kinda lame. it's a sausage fest.. seriously, they've never done that before. i don't know why they wouldn't have at least one female character, GAH
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"]you know what i was wondering...are those guys that they showed in the trailers the only party members you have? it would be mad lame if you didn't have a chick in the group.frostybanana

man, that's kinda lame. it's a sausage fest.. seriously, they've never done that before. i don't know why they wouldn't have at least one female character, GAH

I think Stella was.. I think it's about Greed on this game.. I just have a feeling she stole a crystal or something from Noctis..
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Wait, weren't a lot of people complaining about FFX-2's 3 chick party? Maybe this is the counterpart with only guys. I don't mind if there is no girl character if the game is just simply awesome.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Young_Charter

Wait, weren't a lot of people complaining about FFX-2's 3 chick party? Maybe this is the counterpart with only guys. I don't mind if there is no girl character if the game is just simply awesome.

Zidaneski
Hush... :P
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 frostybanana

Zidaneski
Well that's why I hated FFX-2. That's why I pretended Paine was a guy (wasn't as hard as you might think) the entire game to get through it.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 frostybanana
yoyo charter what you up to
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Young_Charter
yoyo charter what you up tofrostybanana
Not much bruh... Just seriously stressed right now.. I just been thinking a lot lately and people just been pissing me off.. On here and in real life..
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 frostybanana
lol stressed with what? i honestly haven't been stressed since middle school :D.
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Yeah I could barely handle the girlyness of X-2 so thats why I don't think I'll have a problem playing Versus even if there are no girls at your party.

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 frostybanana

Yeah I could barely handle the girlyness of X-2 so thats why I don't think I'll have a problem playing Versus even if there are no girls at your party.

Zidaneski
but then it'll be nothing but machoheadedness for 60 hours, goddamn! i don't think i can take that much machismo. it'll be like watching a godsmack video.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Young_Charter
lol stressed with what? i honestly haven't been stressed since middle school :D.frostybanana
Just everything... Everything.. Its a lot to explain.. I rather just ball it up n stay hush for awhile.. So how u ?
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 frostybanana
[QUOTE="frostybanana"]lol stressed with what? i honestly haven't been stressed since middle school :D.Young_Charter
Just everything... Everything.. Its a lot to explain.. I rather just ball it up n stay hush for awhile.. So how u ?

im good, im getting out all my lazyness now. haven't answered my phone or gotten out of my bed in 2 days. my gfs in canada so i don't have to talk to her either. i can just play my precious video games all day without any consequences haha.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="frostybanana"]lol stressed with what? i honestly haven't been stressed since middle school :D.frostybanana

im good, im getting out all my lazyness now. haven't answered my phone or gotten out of my bed in 2 days. my gfs in canada so i don't have to talk to her either. i can just play my precious video games all day without any consequences haha.

lol what she's in canada for vacation ?