Laid Back Lounge IV - The PS3 Community Off-Topic Chat! *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40251 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
Man, it makes me laugh how butt hurt people are getting about this new Socom game. I understand people don't want "their" precious shooters to be like COD but man, come on.Blackjack9288
people shouldnt be butt hurt.... I saw the preview of it on PSN, they fixed the controls, and modernized the game IE being able to take cover and such. They said it would still be realistic.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40252 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] It's supposed to be better this time around.LightR
If none of you knows Mount&Blade and is really interested in medieval first person deathmatches and so on. It's pretty good and if you're no graphics whore it should satisfy you. I think it's pretty cool.

I played the **** out of thte demo. Reminded me of Dynasty Warriors, except better. Didn't know it had on;ine play or first person view...

I think first person view is standard and multiplayer was included in the stand alone "expansion" M&B: Warband which also added a new faction and is an extreme improvement over the original game.
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40253 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

Fuuuuu

I left my PS3 headset at my brother's house. When I asked him to check it he said that he lost it and doesn't know where it is. Even if he does find it, it is still an hour and a half away from here.

Looks like I won't be talking with you guys for a while. :(

Unless my brother finds it and my mom feels generous enough to mail it to me.

uRan_Ehr

Spring break right now in the US, isn't it? Or don't you attend college yet / not anymore? Anyone of you got some tips for ME2 on Insanity? I really did not expect it to be such a challenge :P

I had spring break last week and yes I do attend a university.

WOLFPACK IN THE HOUSE.

And yes I sat next to CJ Leslie and peer-reviewed his English paper. Impressed aint ya? :P

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40254 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
[QUOTE="Blackjack9288"]Man, it makes me laugh how butt hurt people are getting about this new Socom game. I understand people don't want "their" precious shooters to be like COD but man, come on.jerkface96
people shouldnt be butt hurt.... I saw the preview of it on PSN, they fixed the controls, and modernized the game IE being able to take cover and such. They said it would still be realistic.

"they fixed the controls" - they weren't broken. How the **** do I press up on the d-pad to speak while moving/shooting?! "take cover" - cover is basically code word for camp at objective and pop out when you see someone. "they said it would still be realistic" - they said, doesnt mean it will. And it isn't. You can literally sprint from cover to cover and not be afraid of dying, unlike previous SOCOM's. They've taken a franchise which is extremely popular on the PS3 and one of the few exclusive shooters which offer something different and turned it into ANOTHER action shooter clone.
Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40255 Adziboy

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="commonfate"]

Fuuuuu

I left my PS3 headset at my brother's house. When I asked him to check it he said that he lost it and doesn't know where it is. Even if he does find it, it is still an hour and a half away from here.

Looks like I won't be talking with you guys for a while. :(

Unless my brother finds it and my mom feels generous enough to mail it to me.

commonfate

Spring break right now in the US, isn't it? Or don't you attend college yet / not anymore? Anyone of you got some tips for ME2 on Insanity? I really did not expect it to be such a challenge :P

I had spring break last week and yes I do attend a university.

WOLFPACK IN THE HOUSE.

And yes I sat next to CJ Leslie and peer-reviewed his English paper. Impressed aint ya? :P

I never start games on a high difficulty. I like playing on a challenging difficulty (normal/hard) and then replaying on a hard difficulty - I enjoy it more
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40256 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

Tomorrow is friday!

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40257 Adziboy

Tomorrow is friday!

LightR
Today is Friday!
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40258 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Blackjack9288"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Wow they just killed on my second favorite character on criminal minds and probably the best actor in the show. :( Any of yall watch that show?

Wow did they kill morgan? Or was it the head guy who never smiles, or maybe it was Joe's Character, who was it?

Emily Prentiss.. Paget Brewsters character. Reid (tall nerdy guy) is directing some episodes now too.

Way to motherf***ing spoil you douche :P
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40259 Ultrabeatdown55
Itd be cool if in another few decades they redid the Batlestar Galactica series again. That'd be amazing.LightR
Nobody cares.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40260 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="Adziboy"][QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="Adziboy"]Man, it's well scary walking back home to see the door open, ambulance outside and a stretcher by the front door. You assume the worst.

Did something bad happen? :(

My step brother who has problems with his head (not mentally) had one of his 'fits' where basically he falls over and is basically paralysed. It's weird - he's absolutely fine, normal 100% of the time but to think that every now and then this can just happen. He seems all right, though the only words he could say were "this is the worst so far" which we managed to decipher meant it was the worst fit he has had. I'll hopefully hear from him soon... I've only known him a year but shared a room with him for most of that and when I saw him on the floor it made me realise how close friends we are now...

Hope he is alright. Prayers to your family.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40261 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Blackjack9288"]Wow did they kill morgan? Or was it the head guy who never smiles, or maybe it was Joe's Character, who was it?Ultrabeatdown55
Emily Prentiss.. Paget Brewsters character. Reid (tall nerdy guy) is directing some episodes now too.

Damn dude I didn't think any one else watched it. Sorry man. :(
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40262 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"] Emily Prentiss.. Paget Brewsters character. Reid (tall nerdy guy) is directing some episodes now too.

Damn dude I didn't think any one else watched it. Sorry man. :(

I always wait for the DVD to come out. Hope there are other major things that happen this season other than that :(
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40263 LightR
[QUOTE="LightR"]Itd be cool if in another few decades they redid the Batlestar Galactica series again. That'd be amazing.Ultrabeatdown55
Nobody cares.

U jelly cause no one will remember LOST.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40264 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

This is so frustarating, my bio teacher showed the class some way to do a 30 minutes porblem in 2 using the computer, and I dont remeber excactly what he did and I cant figure it out.

And I have so much other homework.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#40265 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
Page 2012, Charter. We're still here. Oh, and.... my bungus is humongous.MrSelf-Destruct
To Tired to end it ;)
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40266 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="LightR"]Itd be cool if in another few decades they redid the Batlestar Galactica series again. That'd be amazing.LightR
Nobody cares.

U jelly cause no one will remember LOST.

Hmm... no.
Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40267 Tetrarch9
Member since 2010 • 2581 Posts
I had the worst day I've had in years I want to beat someone to death with a poll. Then Pee on their dead body. Or maybe I'll just have a beer.
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40268 LightR
[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]Nobody cares.Ultrabeatdown55
U jelly cause very few people will remember it only for having a bad ending.

Hmm... yes.

Happy now?
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40269 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

I walked into my local Gamestop this morning and walked out with the last and only copy of Ar Tonelico Qoga, including limited edition case, art book and soundtrack, and I didn't even have to use my AK.

I gotta say it was a good day.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40270 Young_Charter

I walked into my local Gamestop this morning and walked out with the last and only copy of Ar Tonelico Qoga, including limited edition case, art book and soundtrack, and I didn't even have to use my AK.

Scianix-Black
I have only two left at my job. I put a sticker with my name on it so none of my co workers will sell it. But Most likely we'll get more copies in a few days.
Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40271 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

I have only two left at my job. I put a sticker with my name on it so none of my co workers will sell it. But Most likely we'll get more copies in a few days.

Dang. I guess half naked preteens really sells. :P
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40272 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

Its not naked teens ;?
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40273 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I have only two left at my job. I put a sticker with my name on it so none of my co workers will sell it. But Most likely we'll get more copies in a few days.Young_Charter

Its not naked teens ;?

I dunno I only saw the trailer with what resembled a 10 year old in langerie with all her prepubescent, flat-chested cleavage showing. lol
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40274 MrSelf-Destruct
Oh and the part where the guy was like "I need you to take off some clothes for me" and the girl was like "OKAY!" Haha. If her over eagerness to get naked for the dude is a big enough selling point to be included in the trailer then I just don't know what to say. :P
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#40275 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

All right, all, we're gonna be moving on over to a new lounge, so I'm locking this one up. Head on over to the new thread!