Laid Back Lounge IV - The PS3 Community Off-Topic Chat! *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blackjack9288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40201 Blackjack9288
Member since 2011 • 316 Posts
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Blackjack9288"][QUOTE="jerkface96"] I wish companies would stop doing that......IDC about DLC, Ill buy it, but when something is on the disc already, you should be entitled to it. I wonder If i can make a lawsuit out of that ...... Ill let you know how that goes, Im suing Capcom, EA and activison

We won't here from you ever again.

Im willing to take that chance, cause then you might always here about me! mmuahahahaha.... IM COMING FOR YOU ESPECIALLY BOBBY KOTICK

Are you dead yet? Respond to let us know an Activision brand sniper bullet didn't just fly through your window.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40202 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Blackjack9288"]We won't here from you ever again.Blackjack9288
Im willing to take that chance, cause then you might always here about me! mmuahahahaha.... IM COMING FOR YOU ESPECIALLY BOBBY KOTICK

Are you dead yet? Respond to let us know an Activision brand sniper bullet didn't just fly through your window.

heh.. Im still Alive... Activision cant make games with good hit detection :P
Blackjack9288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40203 Blackjack9288
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Blackjack9288"][QUOTE="jerkface96"] Im willing to take that chance, cause then you might always here about me! mmuahahahaha.... IM COMING FOR YOU ESPECIALLY BOBBY KOTICK

Touche.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40204 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Blackjack9288"]Are you dead yet? Respond to let us know an Activision brand sniper bullet didn't just fly through your window.Blackjack9288

Touche.

but I should be careful, they might glitch my computer and electronics, or commando me from 15 miles away.
Blackjack9288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40205 Blackjack9288
Man, it makes me laugh how butt hurt people are getting about this new Socom game. I understand people don't want "their" precious shooters to be like COD but man, come on.
Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40206 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]

Oh my god, this Gelugon_baat dude who keeps nagging me in THIS comment box is such a freakin' tool! He's got to be the biggest GS fanboy I've ever seen. I make one comment on how they shouldn't post a misleading rumor even when they know for a fact that the source of the rumor never actually existed and this guy is blowing up my PM with the stupidest most pompous BS I've ever read. Some people's kids. lol

yea i hate that crap. you just cant feed the troll. if anything, if you troll back, it nullifies the troll and confuses them , instead of trying to intelligently establish a point because that flys right over their thick skulls

Lol, yeah. I have a hard time with that. I'm used to arguing with adults where a valid point usually sinks in eventually. :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40207 MrSelf-Destruct
Man, it makes me laugh how butt hurt people are getting about this new Socom game. I understand people don't want "their" precious shooters to be like COD but man, come on.Blackjack9288
I get it. When you are a hardcore fan of something for specific reasons it really blows to see any of that change. That kind of stuff irritates me all the time. Its just that its so obvious that they make said changes to make games more accessible and appealing to the masses. Sure, it may be a smart and expected move for the sake of profit, but it still sucks for the core fans who loved the franchise for what it was. Some of those guys are taking it too far, though. lol
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40208 MrSelf-Destruct
Blackjack, I just read the thread you were referring to. That kid is worst case scenario. :P
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40209 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Happy St. Patrick's Day you sexy LBLers.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40210 MrSelf-Destruct
Ah HA! That's why my wife kept pinching me earlier. Let me go get my green shirt with the stupid shamrock on it. I hate getting pinched. Stupidest holiday tradition ever. Let's just get drunk and not touch eachother. :P
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40211 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
i dont think i own any green shirts anymore lol :P why do i have to be on call for work this week? :(
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40212 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

Ah HA! That's why my wife kept pinching me earlier. Let me go get my green shirt with the stupid shamrock on it. I hate getting pinched. Stupidest holiday tradition ever. Let's just get drunk and not touch eachother. :PMrSelf-Destruct

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40213 MrSelf-Destruct
That's actually a good example of the size difference between my wife and I. Haha. I'm the big dog and she's the little pu-- Um, cat.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40214 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="LightR"]I can't stop watching Darker Than Black. It completes me like the guitars complete that guys gun collection. :Pjerkface96

Great show... one of Bones' best.

Poops all over Full Metal Alchebooboo.

Golf Wang Performed on the MTV Woodies, the song was censored to **** but they still made it sound good haha.

That was SIIIIIICK.

Dude, **** you, I can't believe you get to see that in concert.

NOW I'm jealous.

Oh and btw, MellowHype is raw as ****. If Tyler's raping you, Mellow's the one with the chainsaw ready to fit you in a trashbag.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40215 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

[QUOTE="LightR"]I can't stop watching Darker Than Black. It completes me like the guitars complete that guys gun collection. :PScianix-Black

Great show... one of Bones' best.

Poops all over Full Metal Alchebooboo.

I like FMA, couldn't seem to get into Brotherhood though since it just ruined the experience for me. Darker Than Black is amazing though, and it's actually funny when it tries to be. Gai Kurasawa FTW.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40216 LightR
Itd be cool if in another few decades they redid the Batlestar Galactica series again. That'd be amazing.
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40217 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

Fuuuuu

I left my PS3 headset at my brother's house. When I asked him to check it he said that he lost it and doesn't know where it is. Even if he does find it, it is still an hour and a half away from here.

Looks like I won't be talking with you guys for a while. :(

Unless my brother finds it and my mom feels generous enough to mail it to me.

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40218 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts

Fuuuuu

I left my PS3 headset at my brother's house. When I asked him to check it he said that he lost it and doesn't know where it is. Even if he does find it, it is still an hour and a half away from here.

commonfate
Spring break right now in the US, isn't it? Or don't you attend college yet / not anymore? Anyone of you got some tips for ME2 on Insanity? I really did not expect it to be such a challenge :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40219 MrSelf-Destruct
When Game Informer asked readers what they'd like to see added to the new Elder Scrolls the biggest response "by far" was co-op/multiplayer. Now, Co-op I think would be pretty cool in a way if it was done well, but why would anyone want a competitive multiplayer? A random ganking session a la Demon's Souls might be interesting, but I really don't understand why that's so important to some people in a game like this. Same goes for Batman. Its all about the single player.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40220 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
So Monday Night Combat just randomly appeared on my Steam account available for download for free. Did Valve dun goofed or did one of my friends gift me???
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40221 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
[QUOTE="commonfate"]

Fuuuuu

uRan_Ehr
Spring break right now in the US, isn't it? Or don't you attend college yet / not anymore? Anyone of you got some tips for ME2 on Insanity? I really did not expect it to be such a challenge :P

pick the infiltrator class and snipe a lot. was pretty easy for me.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40222 MrSelf-Destruct
So Monday Night Combat just randomly appeared on my Steam account available for download for free. Did Valve dun goofed or did one of my friends gift me???Flame_Blade88
No its a promotion. Its free to play until Sunday at 1pm at which time you can buy it for 33% off or just delete it.
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40223 LightR
When Game Informer asked readers what they'd like to see added to the new Elder Scrolls the biggest response "by far" was co-op/multiplayer. Now, Co-op I think would be pretty cool in a way if it was done well, but why would anyone want a competitive multiplayer? A random ganking session a la Demon's Souls might be interesting, but I really don't understand why that's so important to some people in a game like this. Same goes for Batman. Its all about the single player. MrSelf-Destruct
First person sword fighting multiplayer has never really been done right before (from the games I know) and I guess people think Bethesda has the best chance of nailing it.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40224 MrSelf-Destruct
Page 2012, Charter. We're still here. Oh, and.... my bungus is humongous.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40225 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
[QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"]So Monday Night Combat just randomly appeared on my Steam account available for download for free. Did Valve dun goofed or did one of my friends gift me???MrSelf-Destruct
No its a promotion. Its free to play until Sunday at 1pm at which time you can buy it for 33% off or just delete it.

Oh ok. Gonna milk it then :P Thanks lol
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40226 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
MNC is pretty fun. i like it on 360... maps are just toooooooooo small tho
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40227 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]When Game Informer asked readers what they'd like to see added to the new Elder Scrolls the biggest response "by far" was co-op/multiplayer. Now, Co-op I think would be pretty cool in a way if it was done well, but why would anyone want a competitive multiplayer? A random ganking session a la Demon's Souls might be interesting, but I really don't understand why that's so important to some people in a game like this. Same goes for Batman. Its all about the single player. LightR
First person sword fighting multiplayer has never really been done right before (from the games I know) and I guess people think Bethesda has the best chance of nailing it.

And what gave them that impression. Did they not experience the swordplay in Oblivion? :P
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40228 LightR
[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]When Game Informer asked readers what they'd like to see added to the new Elder Scrolls the biggest response "by far" was co-op/multiplayer. Now, Co-op I think would be pretty cool in a way if it was done well, but why would anyone want a competitive multiplayer? A random ganking session a la Demon's Souls might be interesting, but I really don't understand why that's so important to some people in a game like this. Same goes for Batman. Its all about the single player. MrSelf-Destruct

And what gave them that impression. Did they not experience the swordplay in Oblivion? :P

It's supposed to be better this time around.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40229 uRan_Ehr
When Game Informer asked readers what they'd like to see added to the new Elder Scrolls the biggest response "by far" was co-op/multiplayer. Now, Co-op I think would be pretty cool in a way if it was done well, but why would anyone want a competitive multiplayer? A random ganking session a la Demon's Souls might be interesting, but I really don't understand why that's so important to some people in a game like this. Same goes for Batman. Its all about the single player. MrSelf-Destruct
Co-op would be cool if it is done well enough. But competitive multiplayer could only be done like DS as you already mentioned or maybe in arena matches. But all I really need is more quests and wider range of armor :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40230 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="LightR"] First person sword fighting multiplayer has never really been done right before (from the games I know) and I guess people think Bethesda has the best chance of nailing it.LightR

Well, yeah, I understand that, but them having a track record for sloppy swordplay (and gunplay for that matter) doesn't make them the best candidate for the job evem if it is "supposed" to be better. Swordplay aside, this game is all about an immersive single player experience, so I just see little point in them directing their efforts on anything else.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40231 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] First person sword fighting multiplayer has never really been done right before (from the games I know) and I guess people think Bethesda has the best chance of nailing it.MrSelf-Destruct

If none of you knows Mount&Blade and is really interested in medieval first person deathmatches and so on. It's pretty good and if you're no graphics whore it should satisfy you. I think it's pretty cool.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40232 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]When Game Informer asked readers what they'd like to see added to the new Elder Scrolls the biggest response "by far" was co-op/multiplayer. Now, Co-op I think would be pretty cool in a way if it was done well, but why would anyone want a competitive multiplayer? A random ganking session a la Demon's Souls might be interesting, but I really don't understand why that's so important to some people in a game like this. Same goes for Batman. Its all about the single player. uRan_Ehr
Co-op would be cool if it is done well enough. But competitive multiplayer could only be done like DS as you already mentioned or maybe in arena matches. But all I really need is more quests and wider range of armor :P

True that. I hope there's so much to do in this game that I just give up after 400 hours. :P
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40233 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="commonfate"]

Fuuuuu

MethodManFTW

pick the infiltrator class and snipe a lot. was pretty easy for me.

I might do that. Right now I'm an adept and well I think the adept is just not the long lasting kind. Three, four shots and I'm dead :/
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40234 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="LightR"] And what gave them that impression. Did they not experience the swordplay in Oblivion? :PuRan_Ehr

If none of you knows Mount&Blade and is really interested in medieval first person deathmatches and so on. It's pretty good and if you're no graphics whore it should satisfy you. I think it's pretty cool.

Is that what that game is about? I just saw screenshots and thought it was a really ugly rpg or something. I'll have to get the demo off steam.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40235 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]When Game Informer asked readers what they'd like to see added to the new Elder Scrolls the biggest response "by far" was co-op/multiplayer. Now, Co-op I think would be pretty cool in a way if it was done well, but why would anyone want a competitive multiplayer? A random ganking session a la Demon's Souls might be interesting, but I really don't understand why that's so important to some people in a game like this. Same goes for Batman. Its all about the single player. MrSelf-Destruct

True that. I hope there's so much to do in this game that I just give up after 400 hours. :P

I'm really happy they take the game back to it's Morrowind kinda roots. While Oblivion was pretty solid it never got me really hooked. None of the four guilds really interested me.
Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40236 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
Man, it's well scary walking back home to see the door open, ambulance outside and a stretcher by the front door. You assume the worst.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40237 uRan_Ehr

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] It's supposed to be better this time around.MrSelf-Destruct

Is that what that game is about? I just saw screenshots and thought it was a really ugly rpg or something. I'll have to get the demo off steam.

You might try Mount&Blade: Warband. And while the graphics are pretty **** there are a lot of great mods to really enhance the look of the game. And if your PC can run it you can have battles of like 500 versus 500 men. There's one "nation" in the campaign mode that is modeled after the Mongols and thus consists of (nearly) only cavalry. And it is just pretty awesome to ride ahead of your warband of like 100 horsemen into the enemy troops while Ride of the Valkyrs (or how it is spelled in English :P) is running in top volume :D

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40238 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="Adziboy"]Man, it's well scary walking back home to see the door open, ambulance outside and a stretcher by the front door. You assume the worst.

Did something bad happen? :(
Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40239 Adziboy
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="Adziboy"]Man, it's well scary walking back home to see the door open, ambulance outside and a stretcher by the front door. You assume the worst.

My step brother who has problems with his head (not mentally) had one of his 'fits' where basically he falls over and is basically paralysed. It's weird - he's absolutely fine, normal 100% of the time but to think that every now and then this can just happen. He seems all right, though the only words he could say were "this is the worst so far" which we managed to decipher meant it was the worst fit he has had. I'll hopefully hear from him soon... I've only known him a year but shared a room with him for most of that and when I saw him on the floor it made me realise how close friends we are now...
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40240 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="Adziboy"][QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="Adziboy"]Man, it's well scary walking back home to see the door open, ambulance outside and a stretcher by the front door. You assume the worst.

My step brother who has problems with his head (not mentally) had one of his 'fits' where basically he falls over and is basically paralysed. It's weird - he's absolutely fine, normal 100% of the time but to think that every now and then this can just happen. He seems all right, though the only words he could say were "this is the worst so far" which we managed to decipher meant it was the worst fit he has had. I'll hopefully hear from him soon... I've only known him a year but shared a room with him for most of that and when I saw him on the floor it made me realise how close friends we are now...

I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your step brother.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40241 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"] If none of you knows Mount&Blade and is really interested in medieval first person deathmatches and so on. It's pretty good and if you're no graphics whore it should satisfy you. I think it's pretty cool.uRan_Ehr

You might try Mount&Blade: Warband. And while the graphics are pretty **** there are a lot of great mods to really enhance the look of the game. And if your PC can run it you can have battles of like 500 versus 500 men. There's one "nation" in the campaign mode that is modeled after the Mongols and thus consists of (nearly) only cavalry. And it is just pretty awesome to ride ahead of your warband of like 100 horsemen into the enemy troops while Ride of the Valkyrs (or how it is spelled in English :P) is running in top volume :D

Cool, that actually sounds pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip on the mods, too. That's one of the cooler advantages of playing on PC. Developer doesn't want to go that extra mile? No problem. The modding community will gladly pick up that slack. lol
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40242 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] Is that what that game is about? I just saw screenshots and thought it was a really ugly rpg or something. I'll have to get the demo off steam. MrSelf-Destruct

Cool, that actually sounds pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip on the mods, too. That's one of the cooler advantages of playing on PC. Developer doesn't want to go that extra mile? No problem. The modding community will gladly pick up that slack. lol

Since the developer is a rather small one from Turkey it's pretty obvious they can't get Crysis like graphics. But as long as the gameplay is good (well sometimes it's a bit buggy but there a mods too ... :D) you make anything with that game if you want ... at least on PC :P
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40243 uRan_Ehr
Here's what can be achieved by the use of (in this case only one) mod. Still no graphic monster but it looks really good in motion.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40244 MrSelf-Destruct
Here's what can be achieved by the use of (in this case only one) mod. Still no graphic monster but it looks really good in motion.uRan_Ehr
That actually looks quite impressive. Will have to save that link for incase I get the game.
Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40245 Adziboy
Is the game new and how much does it cost?
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40246 uRan_Ehr

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]Here's what can be achieved by the use of (in this case only one) mod. Still no graphic monster but it looks really good in motion.MrSelf-Destruct
That actually looks quite impressive. Will have to save that link for incase I get the game.

Here's a rather bad video of my favourite Khergits. Battles between other nations are much more "tactical" in that you have to set up your army in a proper way so the enemy cavalry doesn't just rush into your archers. And multiplayer is pretty cool too. Does any one of you is following From Dust? Read a preview today and I have to admit that I haven't been so hooked to a game just by some footage that I just can't wait any longer and want to play it right away :D Finally a god game not by Peter Molyneux. Though I would really love a very complex civilization simulation game. You are some kinda god but only can act in a pretty indirect way. And you start with just a small village and your people just left behind their nomad days sometime in the stone age. And your quest is to make sure your "culture" is a lasting one. I think of it in a way that you can search through your villagers to find one with a personality you think is fitting and choose him as a "shaman" or prophet kinda guy. And so here's the first problem. Even though you say him to this is interpreting your message as something different. I hope you get my idea ... it's pretty vague and complex :P

Edit: It's nearly one year old and right now it costs 25€ at Steam.

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40247 Adziboy

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]Here's what can be achieved by the use of (in this case only one) mod. Still no graphic monster but it looks really good in motion.uRan_Ehr

Here's a rather bad video of my favourite Khergits. Battles between other nations are much more "tactical" in that you have to set up your army in a proper way so the enemy cavalry doesn't just rush into your archers. And multiplayer is pretty cool too. Does any one of you is following From Dust? Read a preview today and I have to admit that I haven't been so hooked to a game just by some footage that I just can't wait any longer and want to play it right away :D Finally a god game not by Peter Molyneux. Though I would really love a very complex civilization simulation game. You are some kinda god but only can act in a pretty indirect way. And you start with just a small village and your people just left behind their nomad days sometime in the stone age. And your quest is to make sure your "culture" is a lasting one. I think of it in a way that you can search through your villagers to find one with a personality you think is fitting and choose him as a "shaman" or prophet kinda guy. And so here's the first problem. Even though you say him to this is interpreting your message as something different. I hope you get my idea ... it's pretty vague and complex :P

Might check out some videos. And that sounds complex. Like, really complex.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40248 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] That actually looks quite impressive. Will have to save that link for incase I get the game. Adziboy

Might check out some videos. And that sounds complex. Like, really complex.

Yeah, I've been interested in human culture, cultural progress and stuff like that since I'm pretty young. Stuff like human sacrifice is a pretty interesting topic. Was it just a coincidence that they killed someone in archaic times and the next day the sun was shining and so they thought there was a link? How does a cultural group develop things like human sacrifice in general? Why did the Inca sacrifice children every time a new Inca was crowned? I'm so sad they don't offer anthropology in Germany colleges any more :(
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40249 LightR
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="LightR"] And what gave them that impression. Did they not experience the swordplay in Oblivion? :PuRan_Ehr

I played the **** out of thte demo. Reminded me of Dynasty Warriors, except better. Didn't know it had on;ine play or first person view...
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40250 LightR
Oh nm I was thinking of The Hundred Year War.