Laid Back Lounge IV - The PS3 Community Off-Topic Chat! *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40051 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

If I was to upgrade my PC right now I'd get THIS. Its faster than the best Sandybridge out there for $100 cheaper. A comparible Intel processor costs over $500 which is why I've always built AMD rigs. The best part? Its fully compatible with my current setup, so I won't have to change anything else. :D

MrSelf-Destruct
Intel Core i7-2600K(which is what i have) has a benchmark score of 9,237 AMD Phenom II X6 1090T has a benchmark score of 6048. source
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40052 starwarsjunky
big WTF to the dude that thinks the worst thing about the Japan earthquake is that Dark Souls could get delayed or cancelled.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40053 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
big WTF to the dude that thinks the worst thing about the Japan earthquake is that Dark Souls could get delayed or cancelled.starwarsjunky
Yeah that was a little creepy...I guess a game is more important that people's lives and wellbeing right now.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40054 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]big WTF to the dude that thinks the worst thing about the Japan earthquake is that Dark Souls could get delayed or cancelled.Flame_Blade88
Yeah that was a little creepy...I guess a game is more important that people's lives and wellbeing right now.

and you wonder why the world is F'ed up these days....:roll: if someone where i live said something like that to me(and was being serious) they'd have a fist through their jaw.
1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40055 1bigsmoke55
Member since 2007 • 6856 Posts
SOCOM 4 Beta is Ok.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40056 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
[QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]big WTF to the dude that thinks the worst thing about the Japan earthquake is that Dark Souls could get delayed or cancelled.starwarsjunky

and you wonder why the world is F'ed up these days....:roll: if someone where i live said something like that to me(and was being serious) they'd have a fist through their jaw.

I just try not to think about it lol
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40057 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts
Hello there :) Bought ME2 today and finally were able to start a DA2 game with a complete playthrough of DA:O+A+GA+WH. I hope it was worth it because even though Awakening was cool I couldn't stand Golems of Amgarrak and the only good thing in Witch Hunt was stabbing Morrigan. And started my Adept Shepard on Insanity. Though I'm still not sure which way I should go ... Paragon or Renegade? :/ Oh, and I had to do a test yesterday to determine my skill level in English ... that test was a total joke. You had to fill in the rest of every second word on five pieces of text with increasing niveau. And really ... even though the last and most difficult text was about the neurophysiology of the adult brain and I certainly have no idea of this topic it was so frickin' easy. Can't wait to see my results :P
1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40058 1bigsmoke55
[QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"] Yeah that was a little creepy...I guess a game is more important that people's lives and wellbeing right now.

F his life. Selfish Ass fool.
Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40059 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]

If I was to upgrade my PC right now I'd get THIS. Its faster than the best Sandybridge out there for $100 cheaper. A comparible Intel processor costs over $500 which is why I've always built AMD rigs. The best part? Its fully compatible with my current setup, so I won't have to change anything else. :D

Intel Core i7-2600K(which is what i have) has a benchmark score of 9,237 AMD Phenom II X6 1090T has a benchmark score of 6048. source

Wow, I'd really like to know what sort of tests they are running. How did that little Sandy Bridge get up there with all those Xeons and even outdue the $1,300 Opteron? If it's really that fast then why would anyone even bother buying a Xeon?
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40060 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] and you wonder why the world is F'ed up these days....:roll: if someone where i live said something like that to me(and was being serious) they'd have a fist through their jaw.1bigsmoke55

I won't pretend to care about what's happening in Japan, because honestly, I don't. If I really did, I'd be donating to the Red Cross and volunteering in fundraisers and stuff like that, but I'm not because I've got my own financial problems to deal with.

However, I can still, at the very least, place human life before video games.

1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40061 1bigsmoke55

[QUOTE="1bigsmoke55"][QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"] I just try not to think about it lolScianix-Black

I won't pretend to care about what's happening in Japan, because honestly, I don't. If I really did, I'd be donating to the Red Cross and volunteering in fundraisers and stuff like that, but I'm not because I've got my own financial problems to deal with.

At first, i thought nothing of it, but when were crying how Game Servers were down, it pissed me off because it shows how People take sh!t for granted.
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40062 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

Hey guys/Method.

Sorry I haven't been around. Life is busy and LoL eats up my spare time addicting as it is. Charter I will chat with you soon, promise.

MrSelf-Destruct

Sup dude? How is LoL going? I might play later. I'm kinda scared, though. Its just so addictive.

LoL is good. I've bought a ton of good characters (in IP not $). I'm a level 27 and I've gotten really good. I now have Rammus, Veigar, Fiddle, Evelynn, Ashe, Heimerdinger, Twisted Fate, Tristana, Olaf and Nidalee and I plan on getting Lux, Ezreal and Ryze soon. They've made two next characters since you've last played and introduced a new co-op vs AI mode. Riot knows how to make free games awesome.

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40063 uRan_Ehr
Is there the same crazy discussion about nuclear plants in general in the USA right now too? Many people here in Germany want all nuclear plants shut down immediately because you know ... of the many earthquakes and so in Germany ... :/
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40064 uRan_Ehr

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="commonfate"]

Hey guys/Method.

Sorry I haven't been around. Life is busy and LoL eats up my spare time addicting as it is. Charter I will chat with you soon, promise.

commonfate

Sup dude? How is LoL going? I might play later. I'm kinda scared, though. Its just so addictive.

LoL is good. I've bought a ton of good characters (in IP not $). I'm a level 27 and I've gotten really good. I now have Rammus, Veigar, Fiddle, Evelynn, Ashe, Heimerdinger, Twisted Fate, Tristana, Olaf and Nidalee and I plan on getting Lux, Ezreal and Ryze soon. They've made two next characters since you've last played and introduced a new co-op vs AI mode. Riot knows how to make free games awesome.

You're from the USA I guess? So LoL is now quite popular in the USA? is Twitch still so ... kinda easy to play for all those noobs? I've went straight to level 30 with Twisted Fate ... man I sometimes got like 30 - 0 K/D ratio :P
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40065 commonfate

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] Sup dude? How is LoL going? I might play later. I'm kinda scared, though. Its just so addictive. uRan_Ehr

You're from the USA I guess? So LoL is now quite popular in the USA? is Twitch still so ... kinda easy to play for all those noobs? I've went straight to level 30 with Twisted Fate ... man I sometimes got like 30 - 0 K/D ratio :P

I am US and I suppose you play on the EU servers? :(

Twitch isn't op anymore but if he gets fed and no one buys an elixer then yes he will wreck. But so will any champ. Anivia got nerfed a bit and Chogath as well. Still waiting on them to take out Yi completetly. He is the only character I feel is OP in the game besides Olaf.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40066 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]

MrSelf-Destruct

Wow, I'd really like to know what sort of tests they are running. How did that little Sandy Bridge get up there with all those Xeons and even outdue the $1,300 Opteron? If it's really that fast then why would anyone even bother buying a Xeon?

Eh, I've been doing some more research. Apparently Sandy Bridge gets an ungodly amount of IPC which would explain why they're so much faster. I may still go with the AMD for the cost-effectiveness of not having to switch out other components, but I may go ahead with a Sandy Bridge, too. I use 3DsMax, the UDK, and other processor hungry applications, so having two extra cores just seems so tempting.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40067 uRan_Ehr

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="commonfate"]

commonfate

Twitch isn't op anymore but if he gets fed and no one buys an elixer then yes he will wreck. But so will any champ. Anivia got nerfed a bit and Chogath as well. Still waiting on them to take out Yi completetly. He is the only character I feel is OP in the game besides Olaf.

Nah, I don't play anymore. The game got pretty boring especially when you only really have fun playing the same character over and over again :P Yeah, Yi was always pretty annoying though I've seldom met someone who really knew how to play him well. How is this shaman guy called who wore the pelt of a bear? Took a lot of skill but if you got it you could easily kill the whole enemy team on your own with him :D
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40068 starwarsjunky

[QUOTE="1bigsmoke55"][QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"] I just try not to think about it lolScianix-Black

i honestly didnt really care at all until i went through a bunch of the pictures and some stories on msn and saw how widespread and horrible this really was/is.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40069 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] Intel Core i7-2600K(which is what i have) has a benchmark score of 9,237 AMD Phenom II X6 1090T has a benchmark score of 6048. sourceMrSelf-Destruct

Eh, I've been doing some more research. Apparently Sandy Bridge gets an ungodly amount of IPC which would explain why they're so much faster. I may still go with the AMD for the cost-effectiveness of not having to switch out other components, but I may go ahead with a Sandy Bridge, too. I use 3DsMax, the UDK, and other processor hungry applications, so having two extra cores just seems so tempting.

just wanted to make sure you knew the facts lol :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40070 MrSelf-Destruct
Is there the same crazy discussion about nuclear plants in general in the USA right now too? Many people here in Germany want all nuclear plants shut down immediately because you know ... of the many earthquakes and so in Germany ... :/uRan_Ehr
That seems a bit extreme. If anything they should just focus on reinforcing them and adding more preventative measures. Nuclear power is still an excellent energy source and it keeps us from having to rely too heavily on the oil and gas industry which is hellbent on keeping our economy in the dirt.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40071 uRan_Ehr
[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]Is there the same crazy discussion about nuclear plants in general in the USA right now too? Many people here in Germany want all nuclear plants shut down immediately because you know ... of the many earthquakes and so in Germany ... :/MrSelf-Destruct
That seems a bit extreme. If anything they should just focus on reinforcing them and adding more preventative measures. Nuclear power is still an excellent energy source and it keeps us from having to rely too heavily on the oil and gas industry which is hellbent on keeping our economy in the dirt.

Well we hardly experience any disasters this big here. And while our nuclear plants certainly have to get an "upgrade" it's still the best we have right now. Though I would like nuclear plants tp be replaced by something better and the sooner the better.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40072 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

F his life. Selfish Ass fool.1bigsmoke55

i honestly didnt really care at all until i went through a bunch of the pictures and some stories on msn and saw how widespread and horrible this really was/is.

Yeah, same here. There are thousands of lives being effected by this and just reading the stories of a couple different individuals is profound enough to illustrate the severity of the situation. Someone whining about video games at a time like this is like someone complaining that Lil Wayne cancelled a concert in New Orleans because of Katrina. It doesn't matter if you really care or not, but at least pretend to have a little heart.
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40073 commonfate

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"] You're from the USA I guess? So LoL is now quite popular in the USA? is Twitch still so ... kinda easy to play for all those noobs? I've went straight to level 30 with Twisted Fate ... man I sometimes got like 30 - 0 K/D ratio :PuRan_Ehr

Nah, I don't play anymore. The game got pretty boring especially when you only really have fun playing the same character over and over again :P Yeah, Yi was always pretty annoying though I've seldom met someone who really knew how to play him well. How is this shaman guy called who wore the pelt of a bear? Took a lot of skill but if you got it you could easily kill the whole enemy team on your own with him :D

Udyr? Yeah one day I spent a good bit of time just looking through the champs and saw him. He's beast when it comes to ganking and jungling but he's not widely used. Weird since almost every person I meet with him is beast. I played Ashe for like the first 12 levels but got bored with her and started playing heimer and Nidalee. The game gets much funner when you can play a bunch of different characters.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40074 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]Is there the same crazy discussion about nuclear plants in general in the USA right now too? Many people here in Germany want all nuclear plants shut down immediately because you know ... of the many earthquakes and so in Germany ... :/uRan_Ehr

Well we hardly experience any disasters this big here. And while our nuclear plants certainly have to get an "upgrade" it's still the best we have right now. Though I would like nuclear plants tp be replaced by something better and the sooner the better.

Well, that's the problem. The only thing better we can muster at this point is solar and wind power, but god-given resources don't make people rich. :(
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40075 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

exactly what happens when people think wayne and yelawolf are good, they forget who came before them

btw that concert looks sick

Scianix-Black

Stop hating on Yelawolf and being a hater on all new rappers. You know, some actually DO have talent.

lol, Nooooot Yellow Wolf.

You know...

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40076 uRan_Ehr

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"][QUOTE="commonfate"]

commonfate

Udyr? Yeah one day I spent a good bit of time just looking through the champs and saw him. He's beast when it comes to ganking and jungling but he's not widely used. Weird since almost every person I meet with him is beast. I played Ashe for like the first 12 levels but got bored with her and started playing heimer and Nidalee. The game gets much funner when you can play a bunch of different characters.

Yeah, Udyr, right. He's so rare because if you not a skilled player you total get pwned. But if you're skilled he's totally über (sorry but this just demands a frickin' umlaut!) :P

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40077 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]Stop hating on Yelawolf and being a hater on all new rappers. You know, some actually DO have talent.Ultrabeatdown55

lol, Nooooot Yellow Wolf.

You know...

No hate here.

Tired of seeing that overused gif.

Need moar OC in this beezy.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40078 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
mizer you never give young artists a chance
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40079 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

mizer you never give young artists a chanceMethodManFTW

What!?

shock

H_U_R_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40080 H_U_R_D
Member since 2006 • 4006 Posts

little announcement here

leaving GS

sick of this garbage site, with its douchebag moderators, and crappy community(not you guys, of course)

going to post a final blog, leave my account up for a couple of days(maybe) then delete my account

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40081 MethodManFTW

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]mizer you never give young artists a chanceyokofox33

What!?

sorry ill make the sarcasm my obvious next time :P

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40082 MrSelf-Destruct

little announcement here

leaving GS

sick of this garbage site, with its douchebag moderators, and crappy community(not you guys, of course)

going to post a final blog, leave my account up for a couple of days(maybe) then delete my account

H_U_R_D
Wait. Stop. Don't go...... :shock:
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40083 MrSelf-Destruct
Looks like the "Dark Souls is more important than people's lives" thread was deleted. Good riddance.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40084 MethodManFTW
I don't see why it was deleted.... Sure it was a dumb ass thread but still.. didn't break any rules.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40085 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]I don't see why it was deleted.... Sure it was a dumb ass thread but still.. didn't break any rules.

Well, it was pretty off topic to be honest. It was pretty much one guy saying he hoped a game didn't get canceled and everyone else telling him what an ass he is. It never really had much to do with the game. I'm pretty sure GS just wanted to end it there before it got too heated.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40086 MethodManFTW
Lol yeah that sounds likely. i only read the first two posts. :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40087 MrSelf-Destruct
Lol yeah that sounds likely. i only read the first two posts. :PMethodManFTW
You should have kept reading. When SWJ asked Yoko if his old village got hit I was like "Awww man! This thread is evil!!!" :lol: Way to bring it home, SWJ.
H_U_R_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40088 H_U_R_D

[QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] some respect for the greats. people need to know where the crap they listen to today came from. Ultrabeatdown55

exactly what happens when people think wayne and yelawolf are good, they forget who came before them

Stop hating on Yelawolf and being a hater on all new rappers. You know, some actually DO have talent.

no?

he has NO talent

wayne HAD talent

people on their nuts don't know what good hip-hop is, prolly never will

sue me

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40089 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]i hear ya, but what do u expect in this day and age?Scianix-Black
some respect for the greats. people need to know where the crap they listen to today came from.

If it weren't for electronic music, hip hop wouldn't be around. Er, well, technically... electronic music and hip hop are close cousins, but hip hop got its start in the 70's from what is a sub-genre of electronic music today. True story.

ever seen the sound of music? I have....it was a movie from the 1950s or 1960s... my dad made my watch it, its a famous movie... Yeaaa there was no electronic BS back then.... and the opening scene is two white guys rapping at each other LOL. that is where I believe it came from, not all the way before, those guys prolly thought they were just talking fast. THe word Rap was also a word of the African American Dialect of the 1960s , meaning to converse (duh), which they then turned into a music form in the 60s.
H_U_R_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40090 H_U_R_D

[QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

little announcement here

leaving GS

MrSelf-Destruct

Wait. Stop. Don't go...... :shock:

eventually u will have to party up with me, mizer, and if jerk ever decides to get on his xbox again, him

this site is just too much a dictatorship since CBS bought it...it was a good site when i joined in '06

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40091 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts

H_U_R_D

no?

he has NO talent

wayne HAD talent

sue me

I dont care about talent. Talent and rubbish music, or No talent and great music? I'd rather listen to Lil Wayne over 2Pac or any rapper in the last 3 or 4 years over Biggie.
H_U_R_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40092 H_U_R_D

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"][QUOTE="jerkface96"] some respect for the greats. people need to know where the crap they listen to today came from. jerkface96
If it weren't for electronic music, hip hop wouldn't be around. Er, well, technically... electronic music and hip hop are close cousins, but hip hop got its start in the 70's from what is a sub-genre of electronic music today. True story.

ever seen the sound of music? I have....it was a movie from the 1950s or 1960s... my dad made my watch it, its a famous movie... Yeaaa there was no electronic BS back then.... and the opening scene is two white guys rapping at each other LOL. that is where I believe it came from, not all the way before, those guys prolly thought they were just talking fast. THe word Rap was also a word of the African American Dialect of the 1960s , meaning to converse (duh), which they then turned into a music form in the 60s.

this

hip-hop has roots in many genres

jazz

rock

whatever that is that jerk said

i dont believe electronic stuff was a huge influence...maybe lately cuz of how a lot of beats in mainstream hip-hop have some kind of electronic sounds in it, if not most of it

H_U_R_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40093 H_U_R_D

[QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]Stop hating on Yelawolf and being a hater on all new rappers. You know, some actually DO have talent.Adziboy

no?

he has NO talent

wayne HAD talent

sue me

I dont care about talent. Talent and rubbish music, or No talent and great music? I'd rather listen to Lil Wayne over 2Pac or any rapper in the last 3 or 4 years over Biggie.

and this is why hip-hop is dying

i give u a pass, cuz British rappers/hip-hop artists generally blow, so u really havn't listened to underground stuff or stuff that isnt mainstream over here

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40094 jerkface96

H_U_R_D

no?

he has NO talent

wayne HAD talent

sue me

you know what..... I dislike Yelawolf.... But If SLim Shady SIgned him to Aftermath and hes doing songs with Guys Like BIG K.R.I.T. etc.... HE MUST HAVE SOME TALENT THAT THOSE PROFESSIONSLA SEE IN HIM. 99% of the People Shady Has Signed has gone Platinum.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40095 jerkface96
[QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]Stop hating on Yelawolf and being a hater on all new rappers. You know, some actually DO have talent.Adziboy

no?

he has NO talent

wayne HAD talent

sue me

YEA WHO WOULDNT WANT TO LISTEN TO A RAPPER WHO WAS ADDICTED TO CODEINE SYRUP FOR 8 YEARS and hear him slosh and slather words in which he tries to make sound cool. EFF 2PAC AND BIGGIE theyve done nothing for this industry NOTHING.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40096 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"] If it weren't for electronic music, hip hop wouldn't be around. Er, well, technically... electronic music and hip hop are close cousins, but hip hop got its start in the 70's from what is a sub-genre of electronic music today. True story.H_U_R_D

this

jazz

rock

i dont believe electronic stuff was a huge influence...maybe lately cuz of how a lot of beats in mainstream hip-hop have some kind of electronic sounds in it, if not most of it

I thought it all started with some dudes in loin cloths banging rocks together? :P
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40097 jerkface96

[QUOTE="Adziboy"][QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

no?

he has NO talent

wayne HAD talent

sue me

H_U_R_D

and this is why hip-hop is dying

i give u a pass, cuz British rappers/hip-hop artists generally blow, so u really havn't listened to underground stuff or stuff that isnt mainstream over here

Hip Hop isnt dying.... youve been listening to most of what I showed you, and Im pretty sure you enjoyed most of it.... Hip Hop is still alive and well.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40098 jerkface96
[QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] ever seen the sound of music? I have....it was a movie from the 1950s or 1960s... my dad made my watch it, its a famous movie... Yeaaa there was no electronic BS back then.... and the opening scene is two white guys rapping at each other LOL. that is where I believe it came from, not all the way before, those guys prolly thought they were just talking fast. THe word Rap was also a word of the African American Dialect of the 1960s , meaning to converse (duh), which they then turned into a music form in the 60s. MrSelf-Destruct

this

jazz

rock

I thought it all started with some dudes in loin cloths banging rocks together? :P

Rapping does have Roots in Africa before it came to the states, so I guess youre 2/3s right. hahaha
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40099 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="Adziboy"][QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

no?

he has NO talent

wayne HAD talent

sue me

jerkface96

YEA WHO WOULDNT WANT TO LISTEN TO A RAPPER WHO WAS ADDICTED TO CODEINE SYRUP FOR 8 YEARS and hear him slosh and slather words in which he tries to make sound cool. EFF 2PAC AND BIGGIE theyve done nothing for this industry NOTHING.

I know its sarcasm, but I still want to slap you. lol

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40100 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="H_U_R_D"]

this

jazz

rock

jerkface96

Rapping does have Roots in Africa before it came to the states, so I guess youre 2/3s right. hahaha

I was talking about cavemen. :D