Fallout: New Vegas sold 1.4 million units; Guess how many were on PC

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
The reason this game did not sell much is because quality wise and hype wise it was not that strong, look at the console version sales Those sales for consoles are not much more than say an average game. Now you can blame the lack of hype or the game itself not being good enough...whatever, but the sales on pc and consoles of an average game or underhyped are pretty much that. Now someone will try to correct me about what i said but first of all listen to this, pc sales are mostly from steam and not retal and that ^ does not include them. So we cant make a proper counting from that.
Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
deactivated-64ba3ebd35404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
Member since 2004 • 7590 Posts
Guys, you are all missing something else. The website this topic is about is VGCHARTS. Their numbers are ESTIMATES made via extremely limited "research" and as such are NEVER even remotely accurate.
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts

I hate it when people make threads like this... wth am I supposed to do about it? Tell the pirates they're a bunch of meanies?

Roris0A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Roris0A
Member since 2007 • 627 Posts
I find this a little bit funny, because on their NA preorder chart, the pc version had an initial 120K preorders, making it neck and neck with the ps3 version. You can't trust VGchartz.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#55 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="The_Capitalist"]

Despite extrapolating the digital sales as well, it is quite clear the PC version has sold the least copies of all versions of the game.

PC gaming isn't dying. In fact, it's thriving where games like Farmville are concerned. Hardcore PC gaming is being forced into a smaller and smaller niche.

The_Capitalist

Oh, is that why Steam's userbase and sales figures keep rising? And why Starcraft II sold as much as Halo Reach.

And you believe that Valve isn't puffing up their statistics somehow? It is rising, but are people spending more? For example, I don't buy anything from Steam unless it's on sale. Everything else is in a plastic DVD case from Amazon.

Let's admit it. PC gaming is much less dominant than it used to be, or it had hit the limits of growth long ago and has been overshadowed by console gaming ever since.

But regardless, more research is needed.

Much less dominant? What about last year when it was shown that PC sales of games was more then that of PS3 and xbox360 combined. PC is alive and well, just in differnt aspects then it once was. Back in the day there was no Digital Downloads, what was sold in stores was what was really sold.

Also what abotu steam's stats last year how there sales are up over 100%? They made that up? Come on now.

PC gamign isnt what it use to be as far as IN STORE sales go, but with Digital Downloads from Steam, Impulse, G2G and D2D thats something else to look at.

Also Starcraft2 has done very well so far, for it to be up there with Halo Reach as some of the years best selling games is pretty impressive imo.

Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Ondoval
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Despite extrapolating the digital sales as well, it is quite clear the PC version has sold the least copies of all versions of the game.

PC gaming isn't dying. In fact, it's thriving where games like Farmville are concerned. Hardcore PC gaming is being forced into a smaller and smaller niche.

The_Capitalist

Yeah, this is the reason due the three versions of Bad Company 2 sold almost the same in the three platforms (around 2 millions in each one) but the 95% of clans and dedicated servers turns around the PC version: due is small niche :P

Prexxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 Prexxus
Member since 2003 • 1443 Posts
[QUOTE="crozon"][QUOTE="The_Capitalist"]

Oh, is that why Steam's userbase and sales figures keep rising? And why Starcraft II sold as much as Halo Reach. GeneralShowzer

And you believe that Valve isn't puffing up their statistics somehow? It is rising, but are people spending more? For example, I don't buy anything from Steam unless it's on sale. Everything else is in a plastic DVD case from Amazon.

Let's admit it. PC gaming is much less dominant than it used to be, or it had hit the limits of growth long ago and has been overshadowed by console gaming ever since.

Mate i suggest you think before you write. Firstly Starcraft 2 sold a lot of copies, and its an RTS game not exactly a casual. And from Dice "PC gaming is alive and well, BFBC2 has proven that and no one at DICE or EA can argue with the numbers." http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1363387-demize99-working-bf3-4.html#post18686418 As for people buying only when there is a sale is wrong. I know a lot of people who now buy the game only on Steam even if the retail price is the same. I buy my games only on Steam. Rather have a Steam version than physical copy these days. Also if the PC versions sold a lot less why is it that there seems to be more PC games than i can ever remember. I mean force unleashed 2, darksiders, dead rising 2, new metal gear solid, all console games all on the PC. Also with DD even if you sell less copies than the console version your profit is bigger. No manufacture costs, retail shops taking their cut etc etc

You think Valve and other DD services don't take a cut? Lol
Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

Two words. Digital distrubution.

Plus VGChartz? Ha.

TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TerrorRizzing
Member since 2010 • 4232 Posts

vg chartz are not even anywhere in the ballpark with pc sales figures... check out their top 50 pc game sales...

lol just checked, according to vgchartz nobody at all bought fallout 3 on pc.

Tuzolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#60 Tuzolord
Member since 2007 • 1409 Posts

everyones playing starcraft 2

TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 TerrorRizzing

[QUOTE="The_Capitalist"]

Ondoval

Yeah, this is the reason due the three versions of Bad Company 2 sold almost the same in the three platforms (around 2 millions in each one) but the 95% of clans and dedicated servers turns around the PC version: due is small niche :P

dont you know, according to vgchartz only 31,000 copies of bad company were sold on pc. Almost everyone who owns the game is online all the time!
Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts
Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.
TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 TerrorRizzing
[QUOTE="Birdy09"]Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.

with that logic, bad comapny 2 has sold 62,000 copies on pc... ya right...
Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#66 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
Probably because of Steam. I bought retail though.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#67 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.Birdy09

There has been articles and facts saying that Digital Downloads is 59% of pc game sales as of last year. Probably even more this year.

PC gaming as moved to Digital Downloads, its not all 100% digital downloads but its above 50% now and moving up more and more.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Birdy09

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]

There has been articles and facts saying that Digital Downloads is 59% of pc game sales as of last year. Probably even more this year.

PC gaming as moved to Digital Downloads, its not all 100% digital downloads but its above 50% now and moving up more and more.

kozzy1234
I know but my point is a flatline % like that means absolutely nothing if games are selling like crap anyway. [QUOTE="TerrorRizzing"][QUOTE="Birdy09"]Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.

What? as far as i remember reading DICE claimed PC sold double the consoles, i dont know whats fact or fiction, but 31,000 copies? source?
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
"retail" (steamworks) hurrr
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.kozzy1234

I wouldn't be surprised if it was like 85% of all pc gamers use primarily DD, I don't know a single person that buys retail anymore.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.TerrorRizzing

What about Digital downloads?

rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

I will just throw some random sentences in here since iam very tired to write a novel of some sort :D

1.I have 159 friends in my msn list.

2.about 100 of them play games on pc...

3.After reading this topic i went on msn and ask all the online friends in my list if they bought fallout 3 nv...

4.from a total of 72 online 59 said yes...3 of them said they never heard of fallout...10 of them said they have a pirated copy of the game.

5.from those 59 people 55 said they got it via steam...

6.in the last 18 month(i think) all of my games where bought via steam...

TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 TerrorRizzing

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="Birdy09"] I know but my point is a flatline % like that means absolutely nothing if games are selling like crap anyway. [QUOTE="TerrorRizzing"][QUOTE="Birdy09"]Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.Birdy09

What? as far as i remember reading DICE claimed PC sold double the consoles, i dont know whats fact or fiction, but 31,000 copies? source?

vg chartz, same source as the tc used... which is the entire point of my post. VG chartz is nowhere in the ballpark at all for pc.

PTMags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 PTMags
Member since 2006 • 783 Posts

[QUOTE="PTMags"]

Based upon the NPD data below, physical sales represent about 41% of the PC market, while digital distribution represents about 59%.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/09/20/pc-game-digital-sales-have-now-outpaced-physical-sales/

Using these figures, and the 90,000 retail sales reported by vgchartz, the actual total sales for New Vegas are around 220,000 for PC. Still the smallest number yes, but it's nothing to scoff at, especially in relation to the market size compared to the PS3 and 360. I think the PC is doing fine.

Gooeykat

Good post, I was just about to say this :)

Thanks. If I had to guess i'd say that DD represents more than 59% nowadays, and that the vgchartz figures are low (shocking I know!). I'd bet money that the PC sales are actually fairly close to the PS3 sales, all things considered.

mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.kozzy1234

Also important to note that the 40-50+% DD figures are only based on the US, IIRC. On the personal side, none of my friends buy games off retail anymore. Its all Steam.
Avatar image for charmingcharlie
charmingcharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 charmingcharlie
Member since 2006 • 1244 Posts

The PC Gaming Alliance (oi stop laughing at the back we all know what a joke the organisation is) have estimated that world wide the percentage of sales via Digital Download is closer to 80%

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2010/03/11/pc-gaming-revenue-tops-13-billion-in-2009-digital-downloads-now-80-of-pc-market.htm

Either way this is VGchartz we are talking about here, that alone makes the numbers suspiciously dubious. I believe VGchartz has such a bad rep that some forums and websites actively encourage their users to NOT use VGchartz as a source. Now couple that with the fact they sampled a few retail outlets in America where the PC is weakest and it isn't surprising they got such a low figure for PC game sales.

I have absolutely no doubt Fallout NV has been a commercial success on the PC and I have no doubt we will see the another Fallout on the PC. That at the end of the day is what should matter to us not all this pathetic "omgz how many copies did it sell".

-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

If we are to believe these numbers (and I certainly don't) the game is STILL selling about 30% more than FO:3 did in the same time period. The game, despite claims to the contrary, is selling pretty well.

StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

I ordered the CE from Amazon.

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SPBoss
Member since 2009 • 3746 Posts

1) stop trolling

2) stop hating

3) its only your fault that you don't have the knowledge to put a few parts together and build a gaming pc

4) its only your fault you dont no what steam is and what its sales are

5) PC GAMING IS NOT DEAD FFS.. and even if it is it doesn't matter cause.. pc = zombie

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="The_Capitalist"]

The_Capitalist

Oh, is that why Steam's userbase and sales figures keep rising? And why Starcraft II sold as much as Halo Reach.

I buy stuff full price from time to time on steam, I'm planning to buy Black ops from steam when it releases. Just because YOU think "this" doesn't mean it is "that"
the_mitch28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 the_mitch28
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

Wait so can anyone tell me if they included DD into those figures?

Anyway, the game hasn't been out for very long... Console games usually have stronger launches but fizzle out quicker.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#82 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

90,000 units

Meanwhile the X360 version sold 850,000 units and the PS3 version sold 460,000 units.

Obviously, however, the popularity of Fallout isn't that different between PC and console. It's was a hyped up release even on PC gaming forums, so I doubt that the 90,000 units is due to a lack of interest. I think we all know what the real reason for it's abominable performance is, and I really can't see how anyone can deny it considering the massive discrepancy between the amount of PC gamers talking about it and the amount who actually bought the game.

Seriously guys, piracy is the reason PC gaming is dying. Sales for all PC games should be MUCH higher than they are and publishers know it. It's the reason why most PC exclusive franchises have gone multiplat at best or console-exclusive at worst, and why most games released for the PC these days are nothing more than lazy ports of the console version.

gameguy6700

You should try buying some PC games by Digital Download...Steam has 30,000,000 users...did you notice how many Steam threads have been posted?:)

Sales numbers don't include digital sales.

Other digital vendors are D2D, Impulse, GamersGate, EA Store, etc.:)

SicklySunStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SicklySunStorm
Member since 2009 • 2004 Posts

We can offer all the stats and quotes we want, but the bottom line is that the statement "PC gaming is dead or dying" is provably wrong. That's it.

And for the record on this topic, I was one of the 90,000 too that bought a hard copy... I much prefer it to digital download, if for no other reason than cost... example - it was up for £34.99 on Steam, whereas I could buy it for just £24.99 from an online retailer offering the discs. If it had been the other way round, I may have gone for digi-download.

Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Ondoval
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="Birdy09"] I know but my point is a flatline % like that means absolutely nothing if games are selling like crap anyway. [QUOTE="TerrorRizzing"][QUOTE="Birdy09"]Despite his obsurd claim i would love to see some actualy DD figures, before using the excuse, because it seems to me that even if "50%+ buy thier games with DD now" is true thats a measley 180k copies.... which just goes to show how crap the arguement is anyway. Most of us DD it alright... but not with money it seems.Birdy09

Bad Company 2 sales:

Xbox 360: 2 299 898

PC: 2 007 335

PS3: 1 858 206

Source:

http://bfbcs.com/ tracks any account made with the game.

Compared to NPD Bad Company 2 PC sales: 190.000

So, let me laugh again about any NPD/Vgchartz "official" PC sales. Current NPD charts are utterly useless to track sales from PC software.

kyle_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kyle_360
Member since 2009 • 530 Posts

seriously everyone torrented games pirated games w.e you wanna call it does have a big impact on sales, i know dozens of ppl who only pay for pc games that have multyplayer, and they download all sp only games, its kinda sad really.

dos4gw82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dos4gw82
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts

seriously everyone torrented games pirated games w.e you wanna call it does have a big impact on sales, i know dozens of ppl who only pay for pc games that have multyplayer, and they download all sp only games, its kinda sad really.

kyle_360
When did anyone say that people do not pirate games, and piracy doesn't have an affect on sales? The point is that it is that piracy isn't killing the PC. The platform is actually doing quite well, and the sales figures aren't as abysmal as many surveys would have us believe.
scotty992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 scotty992
Member since 2005 • 2388 Posts

I gotta say out of all my friends Im the only one who actually bought the game the rest torrented it.

Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#88 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
Steam and Direct2drive doesnt give out sale information, so 90,000 unit sales on the PC is a little off.
Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89 Daytona_178
Member since 2005 • 14962 Posts

Heh, i made the same mistake as OP....remember PC gaming = Steam pretty much so as those figures are not counted we dont know how well FNV did.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Birdy09

[QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"] with that logic, bad comapny 2 has sold 62,000 copies on pc... ya right...Ondoval

Bad Company 2 sales:

Xbox 360: 2 299 898

PC: 2 007 335

PS3: 1 858 206

Source:

http://bfbcs.com/ tracks any account made with the game.

Compared to NPD Bad Company 2 PC sales: 190.000

So, let me laugh again about any NPD/Vgchartz "official" PC sales. Current NPD charts are utterly useless to track sales from PC software.

Now thats more like it, but ummmm, food for thought, "accounts created? you can make an EA account as many times as you want... on all systems? while ingame, doesnt mean the CD keys attached are 2 million. and I like how Bad Company is the ONLY example floating around, yea a few PC games sell aswell, but even our biggest games dont sell anywhere near close to the console counter-parts, only recent exclusive in memory is WoW.... which is just the only real monster. Fallout 3 is fully piratable, there is no insentive to buy it, and it reflects in PC sales, we get one or two online games that do extremely well a year and thats about it.

RyviusRan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 RyviusRan
Member since 2010 • 558 Posts

Now thats more like it, but ummmm, food for thought, "accounts created? you can make an EA account as many times as you want... on all systems? while ingame, doesnt mean the CD keys attached are 2 million. and I like how Bad Company is the ONLY example floating around, yea a few PC games sell aswell, but even our biggest games dont sell anywhere near close to the console counter-parts, only recent exclusive in memory is WoW.... which is just the only real monster. Fallout 3 is fully piratable, there is no insentive to buy it, and it reflects in PC sales, we get one or two online games that do extremely well a year and thats about it.

Birdy09

Wrong.

Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Daytona_178

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]

RyviusRan

Wrong.

Well he is kinda correct, you can pirate Fallout new vegas and you loose out on NOTHING. With bad company 2 you cant play multiplayer without paying for it, and lets face it, nobody buys Bad Company for its campaign :)
RyviusRan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 RyviusRan
Member since 2010 • 558 Posts

Well he is kinda correct, you can pirate Fallout new vegas and you loose out on NOTHING. With bad company 2 you cant play multiplayer without paying for it, and lets face it, nobody buys Bad Company for its campaign :)Daytona_178

But he is wrong about PC games not selling well.

Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Daytona_178

[QUOTE="Daytona_178"]Well he is kinda correct, you can pirate Fallout new vegas and you loose out on NOTHING. With bad company 2 you cant play multiplayer without paying for it, and lets face it, nobody buys Bad Company for its campaign :)RyviusRan

Oh I agree, I bet they sold a lot on Steam,,,,although it is a fact that Console sales are in most cases quite a lot higher than PC sales.
sakshamH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 sakshamH
Member since 2010 • 352 Posts
[QUOTE="RyviusRan"]

[QUOTE="Daytona_178"]Well he is kinda correct, you can pirate Fallout new vegas and you loose out on NOTHING. With bad company 2 you cant play multiplayer without paying for it, and lets face it, nobody buys Bad Company for its campaign :)Daytona_178

Oh I agree, I bet they sold a lot on Steam,,,,although it is a fact that Console sales are in most cases quite a lot higher than PC sales.

Bitter but true. Console sales will be more but the gap isn't as wide as its made out to be--especailly with rise of DD
rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

[QUOTE="RyviusRan"]

[QUOTE="Daytona_178"]Well he is kinda correct, you can pirate Fallout new vegas and you loose out on NOTHING. With bad company 2 you cant play multiplayer without paying for it, and lets face it, nobody buys Bad Company for its campaign :)Daytona_178

Oh...Daytona...I would expected a lot more from you...

1 copy of Fallout NV for xbox is not equal to 1 copy of Fallout NV on PC...the copy of NV for PC has double or triple the value of the counterpart for the xbox/ps3...

Iam not in the mood to even explain this further more...but for those of you who know and understand how things works,please dont bother to reply to this guys who always say:"pc is dieing or xbox sold way more than pc"...dont bother to reply back...u cant teach someone that the sky is blue and the water is wet...:D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#97 AvatarBlue
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts
That number doesnt include people like me who are waiting for a patch to come out to fix the inevitable bugs there will be on release. Hopefully the patch will be released before Xmas, when I finally get some spare time to kill.
Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Mystic-G
Member since 2006 • 6462 Posts

This topic is cute. Another one added to the 'If only PC gaming was actually dying' pile.

Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Daytona_178
[QUOTE="AvatarBlue"]That number doesnt include people like me who are waiting for a patch to come out to fix the inevitable bugs there will be on release. Hopefully the patch will be released before Xmas, when I finally get some spare time to kill.

But that reasoning applies across all platforms thus negating itself.
Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Daytona_178

This topic is cute. Another one added to the 'If only PC gaming was actually dying' pile.

Mystic-G
I believe the point of this topic was to show why game developers are focussing less on the PC platform and more on consoles these days.....I maybe wrong though.