Would you date a virgin?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#151 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="omho88"]

even better .. I will marry one.

lightleggy
thats not better, thats fvcking stupid

How is it fcking stupid? :s

Shit sex = shit relationship Better make sure you're compatible before you commit the rest of your life
lilasianwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 lilasianwonder
Member since 2007 • 5982 Posts

Yeah.  I don't really have a problem with it.

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#153 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts

yes and I married a virgin (my first wife)

I remember our wedding night - the next morning she sat up and gave me a "sour look" and said:

"Well I hope you're happy now, you made me bleed!"

it was less than a year later she got an annulment while I was in the hospital after a car wreck.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
If you like someone...date her. If you don't want a monogamous relationship...don't. It's up to which you prefer. LJS9502_basic
What if she wont put out till your married? :P
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 chaoscougar1

I remember our wedding night - the next morning she sat up and gave me a "sour look" and said:

it was less than a year later she got an annulment while I was in the hospital after a car wreck.

iowastate
Jesus Christ
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#156 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="cheese_game619"] thats not better, thats fvcking stupid

How is it fcking stupid? :s

Shit sex = shit relationship Better make sure you're compatible before you commit the rest of your life

Sexual compatibility is completely false, there's a huge difference between that and getting used to another sexual partner. the concept of "Sexual compatibility" is none existant if both people are virgins as none of them have had anything to get used to, if you had a gf for 6 years who would give you a blowjob every morning, have sex every day with you and made some weird-contortionist position you really enjoyed, you're obviously not gonna feel as good with a girl who isn't like that, and it's not because "you were born to like those things" but because you were already used to having them. if both are virgins and know nothing, there is absolutely no issue.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 lightleggy

[QUOTE="MuddyMaestro"]

Heck, a partner who is a virgin is more of a positive aspect than a negative one in my opinion, since it suggests purity, and more likely to be loyal.

Aljosa23

Not really. Also, who the fvck cares about "purity"? This is 2013 not 1790.

Some people do like it.
stonecold611

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 stonecold611
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I hate the prejudice against virgins.
GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

iowastate

typical deceitful nasty woman

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#160 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Once you go raw there is no going back.MgamerBD
Too true. I started raw, and can't stand a condom.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#161 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Some people do like it.lightleggy
Why? Being safe and having experience is worse than having absolutely no experience and being just as safe? Purity is a religious tradition, and in an age of sexual revolution and humans not being embarrassed by their natural bodies and functions, it is a silly concept.
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]Some people do like it.foxhound_fox
Why? Being safe and having experience is worse than having absolutely no experience and being just as safe?

Purity is a religious tradition, and in an age of sexual revolution and humans not being embarrassed by their natural bodies and functions, it is a silly concept.

You bring up a good point I didn't post but thought about earlier; considering the sheer amount of OT posters who proudly boast that they are atheists, it is kind of surprising some of the same ones go on about wanting to date or marry virgins and are still virgins themselves.[spoiler] Although to be fair some of them may not be virgins voluntarily and don't want their first more experienced than them. [/spoiler]
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]Sexual compatibility is completely false, there's a huge difference between that and getting used to another sexual partner. the concept of "Sexual compatibility" is none existant if both people are virgins as none of them have had anything to get used to, if you had a gf for 6 years who would give you a blowjob every morning, have sex every day with you and made some weird-contortionist position you really enjoyed, you're obviously not gonna feel as good with a girl who isn't like that, and it's not because "you were born to like those things" but because you were already used to having them. if both are virgins and know nothing, there is absolutely no issue.

why the fvck would you go to the trouble of typing all of that out when you clearly are just spewing shit? what a ridiculous thing to say
nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#164 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Of course I would date a virgin so long as I am attracted to her. Actually, it is probably a plus as she hasn't been slutting around for years.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] How is it fcking stupid? :slightleggy

Sexual compatibility is completely false, there's a huge difference between that and getting used to another sexual partner. the concept of "Sexual compatibility" is none existant if both people are virgins as none of them have had anything to get used to, if you had a gf for 6 years who would give you a blowjob every morning, have sex every day with you and made some weird-contortionist position you really enjoyed, you're obviously not gonna feel as good with a girl who isn't like that, and it's not because "you were born to like those things" but because you were already used to having them. if both are virgins and know nothing, there is absolutely no issue.

Yeah, you have no f*cking idea what you're talking about. Big surprise there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#167 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

I hate the prejudice against virgins. stonecold611
^ virgin

louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#168 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

Hell Yea I Would Date a Virgin Because You Already Know your not going to caught anything 

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Hell Yea I Would Date a Virgin Because You Already Know your not going to caught anything 

louisfoxton
Vaginal sex isn't the only way to catch an STD...
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

don't see why not? you should actually try to be shooting for a girl thats untouched.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

don't see why not? you should actually try to be shooting for a girl thats untouched.

Chris_Williams

Spoken like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about smh

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
I wouldn't go out of my way to date a virgin but if it happens, it happens and that's that. I probably wouldn't enjoy having to have to 'teach' a bunch of things though so I don't think I prefer it.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

Aljosa23

what? Just my own personal preference, I been with all types of girls so I kind of know what i'm talking about buddy. I mean if i see a girl and we talk and I find she's a virgin or not, it really doesn't matter. But I kind of like virgins because theres alot you guys can explore with when the time comes. You mad bro?
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ShadowJax04
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

Chris_Williams

what? Just my own personal preference, I been with all types of girls so I kind of know what i'm talking about buddy. I mean if i see a girl and we talk and I find she's a virgin or not, it really doesn't matter. But I kind of like virgins because theres alot you guys can explore with when the time comes. You mad bro?

There's literally nothing extra you can explore on a virgin except for a hymen.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Spoken like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about smhShadowJax04

don't really see what your problems are, TC asked a question and I answered him. Don't like my answer well get over it. Don't get pissy over sex on a videogame forum homie.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 ShadowJax04

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] what? Just my own personal preference, I been with all types of girls so I kind of know what i'm talking about buddy. I mean if i see a girl and we talk and I find she's a virgin or not, it really doesn't matter. But I kind of like virgins because theres alot you guys can explore with when the time comes. You mad bro?Chris_Williams

don't really see what your problems are, TC asked a question and I answered him. Don't like my answer well get over it. Don't get pissy over sex on a videogame forum homie.

Me? Try you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

Chris_Williams

It's fine if you have a preference but to say "should actually try to be shooting for a girl thats untouched" is pretty dumb.

lol why I be mad? You're the one that replied all defensively.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Spoken like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about smh

Aljosa23

It's fine if you have a preference but to say "should actually try to be shooting for a girl thats untouched" is pretty dumb.

lol why I be mad? You're the one that replied all defensively.

cool
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#179 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Yes
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#180 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

Virgin: Yes.

Very religious: No. 

LordQuorthon
In a nutshell.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 lightleggy
[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]Sexual compatibility is completely false, there's a huge difference between that and getting used to another sexual partner. the concept of "Sexual compatibility" is none existant if both people are virgins as none of them have had anything to get used to, if you had a gf for 6 years who would give you a blowjob every morning, have sex every day with you and made some weird-contortionist position you really enjoyed, you're obviously not gonna feel as good with a girl who isn't like that, and it's not because "you were born to like those things" but because you were already used to having them. if both are virgins and know nothing, there is absolutely no issue.

why the fvck would you go to the trouble of typing all of that out when you clearly are just spewing shit? what a ridiculous thing to say

RIdiculous? how is it ridiculous? There is absolutely no proof about "sexual compatibility" other than "You got used to what you were getting". If both of them are virgins how will they even know what they are getting? unless theres a fetish that not everyone will be able to deal with (Sadism, masochism to name a few). There is absolutely nothing to support it besides annecdotal evidence like "I had to dumb my GF because she wouldn't like doggystyle anal, you see my previous GF loved it and we did it every week so I couldn't stand being with that girl who never put up for it!!" that is everything you hear about it, there is no such thing, it's just people getting used to an experience and then claiming how toxic it is to date a virgin.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]Some people do like it.foxhound_fox
Why? Being safe and having experience is worse than having absolutely no experience and being just as safe? Purity is a religious tradition, and in an age of sexual revolution and humans not being embarrassed by their natural bodies and functions, it is a silly concept.

Why not? Yeah, purity is mostly a religious tradition, and you know, some people still follow religious traditions, I wonder how you forgot about that when you're the Ricky Gervais of GS.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Idk. Maybe.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] How is it fcking stupid? :slightleggy

Here's hoping she doesn't have any fetishes

And not really, you find out what you enjoy through experimentation
You don't immediately enjoy what the other person is doing, just because they're the one doing it

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Shit sex = shit relationship Better make sure you're compatible before you commit the rest of your lifechaoscougar1

Here's hoping she doesn't have any fetishes

And not really, you find out what you enjoy through experimentation
You don't immediately enjoy what the other person is doing, just because they're the one doing it

Thats why I mentioned fetishes in my previous post. Not every fetish is weird as hell/impossible to please. And i'd expect you to know if your feonce is into scats and goatsees before marrying her.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]Sexual compatibility is completely false, there's a huge difference between that and getting used to another sexual partner. the concept of "Sexual compatibility" is none existant if both people are virgins as none of them have had anything to get used to, if you had a gf for 6 years who would give you a blowjob every morning, have sex every day with you and made some weird-contortionist position you really enjoyed, you're obviously not gonna feel as good with a girl who isn't like that, and it's not because "you were born to like those things" but because you were already used to having them. if both are virgins and know nothing, there is absolutely no issue.

RIdiculous? how is it ridiculous? There is absolutely no proof about "sexual compatibility" other than "You got used to what you were getting". If both of them are virgins how will they even know what they are getting? unless theres a fetish that not everyone will be able to deal with (Sadism, masochism to name a few). There is absolutely nothing to support it besides annecdotal evidence like "I had to dumb my GF because she wouldn't like doggystyle anal, you see my previous GF loved it and we did it every week so I couldn't stand being with that girl who never put up for it!!" that is everything you hear about it, there is no such thing, it's just people getting used to an experience and then claiming how toxic it is to date a virgin.

lol
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lightleggy
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="cheese_game619"] why the fvck would you go to the trouble of typing all of that out when you clearly are just spewing shit? what a ridiculous thing to say

lol

Funny how no one ellaborates, if I'd be the one saying "lol" over something you would be saying something in the lines of "you have no argument so you make a fake laugh"
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] RIdiculous? how is it ridiculous? There is absolutely no proof about "sexual compatibility" other than "You got used to what you were getting". If both of them are virgins how will they even know what they are getting? unless theres a fetish that not everyone will be able to deal with (Sadism, masochism to name a few). There is absolutely nothing to support it besides annecdotal evidence like "I had to dumb my GF because she wouldn't like doggystyle anal, you see my previous GF loved it and we did it every week so I couldn't stand being with that girl who never put up for it!!" that is everything you hear about it, there is no such thing, it's just people getting used to an experience and then claiming how toxic it is to date a virgin.

lol

Funny how no one ellaborates, if I'd be the one saying "lol" over something you would be saying something in the lines of "you have no argument so you make a fake laugh"

Yeah but chaos is a hypocrite
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#189 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
IF you just looking for sex pretty much anyone can get that at a party/bar putting little effort into it.. IF you are going to date and try find someone then learn how to live without your penis leading the way
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]IF you just looking for sex pretty much anyone can get that at a party/bar putting little effort into it.. IF you are going to date and try find someone then learn how to live without your penis leading the way

Yeah but the penis is like the juicebox satnav
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 worlock77

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]Sexual compatibility is completely false, there's a huge difference between that and getting used to another sexual partner. the concept of "Sexual compatibility" is none existant if both people are virgins as none of them have had anything to get used to, if you had a gf for 6 years who would give you a blowjob every morning, have sex every day with you and made some weird-contortionist position you really enjoyed, you're obviously not gonna feel as good with a girl who isn't like that, and it's not because "you were born to like those things" but because you were already used to having them. if both are virgins and know nothing, there is absolutely no issue.lightleggy

Sexual compatability is a real thing. Every person has their own turn-ons, their own buttons. They're not going to enjoy something simply because they've never had sex before and their spouse is doing it too them. Here's a good article on the subject.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 worlock77

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] RIdiculous? how is it ridiculous? There is absolutely no proof about "sexual compatibility" other than "You got used to what you were getting". If both of them are virgins how will they even know what they are getting? unless theres a fetish that not everyone will be able to deal with (Sadism, masochism to name a few). There is absolutely nothing to support it besides annecdotal evidence like "I had to dumb my GF because she wouldn't like doggystyle anal, you see my previous GF loved it and we did it every week so I couldn't stand being with that girl who never put up for it!!" that is everything you hear about it, there is no such thing, it's just people getting used to an experience and then claiming how toxic it is to date a virgin.lightleggy
lol

I elaborated. Now respond to that.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] RIdiculous? how is it ridiculous? There is absolutely no proof about "sexual compatibility" other than "You got used to what you were getting". If both of them are virgins how will they even know what they are getting? unless theres a fetish that not everyone will be able to deal with (Sadism, masochism to name a few). There is absolutely nothing to support it besides annecdotal evidence like "I had to dumb my GF because she wouldn't like doggystyle anal, you see my previous GF loved it and we did it every week so I couldn't stand being with that girl who never put up for it!!" that is everything you hear about it, there is no such thing, it's just people getting used to an experience and then claiming how toxic it is to date a virgin.lightleggy
lol

Where to begin?

What proof are you looking for?
Because people know what they like and what makes them feel good. Fetishes, turn ons, positions, foreplay and generally the person doesn't matter
Yes, if you love the person it can enhance the sexual experience, but if they aren't getting the basics right...

Thats a fucking spectacular sentence "Anecdotal evidence is everything you hear about, but its all wrong"
Its funny how sexual experiences vary from person to person...

I am going to hazard a guess and say you are a virgin yourself

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] lolchaoscougar1

Where to begin?

What proof are you looking for?
Because people know what they like and what makes them feel good. Fetishes, turn ons, positions, foreplay and generally the person doesn't matter
Yes, if you love the person it can enhance the sexual experience, but if they aren't getting the basics right...

Thats a **** spectacular sentence "Anecdotal evidence is everything you hear about, but its all wrong"
Its funny how sexual experiences vary from person to person...

I am going to hazard a guess and say you are a virgin yourself

Oh well, we'll just agree to disagree, if you want to think that dating/marrying a virgin is stupid, go ahead and think it, I won't be able to change your mind so there is really no point in this. Good day chaos.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
Yeah because after a few dates with me, she won't want to wait till marriage anymore.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
mate you're just spewing shit, you dont even have to dig far to realise that it can be as simple as the girl really likes sex and wants to have it a lot and the guy doesn't really have much drive and isn't interested one person isnt satisfied now, relationship in trouble
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Here'sworlock77
This is one of the reasons why this is an issue for me. I know what I like in bed, I know what positions work best for me. And some girls I've been with, we got along good and were sexually attracted to each other but the sex just sucked. We became better as just friends. Some girls we just completely stopped talking to each other afterwards. Other girls, the sex was perfect, we were compatible with each other. We like the same positions, we knew what turned each other one, and all that. One girl, I was supposed to be just a 1 night thing (We only knew each other for a few hours), but then after sex, we stuck with each other for 5 more months because we liked it. Sex makes a big difference in relationships. It's what makes the difference between a relationship and just friends. And on a similar note, I've dated a girl who is older then me and had gotten out of a very long marriage. The reason why her marriage feel apart was because the sexual drive disappeared. Apparently, after around 6-7 years into a marriage the guys start to loose interest in sex, and the girls become unfulfilled. Bad sex leads to a bad marriage.
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#198 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

Sure, but I only date girls around my age and I'd be pretty shocked to meet a 28 year old virgin.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Dating a virgin is a huge gamble. You might never get married and waste alot of time with no sex. Even worse you might get married and find out that she is no a very sexual person or is just into foreplay. Your wife might just be a great friend and that is cool but many virgins have problems. Some are porn addicts and have major emotional issues when they don't get their way.

MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]Here'sGTA_dude
This is one of the reasons why this is an issue for me. I know what I like in bed, I know what positions work best for me. And some girls I've been with, we got along good and were sexually attracted to each other but the sex just sucked. We became better as just friends. Some girls we just completely stopped talking to each other afterwards. Other girls, the sex was perfect, we were compatible with each other. We like the same positions, we knew what turned each other one, and all that. One girl, I was supposed to be just a 1 night thing (We only knew each other for a few hours), but then after sex, we stuck with each other for 5 more months because we liked it. Sex makes a big difference in relationships. It's what makes the difference between a relationship and just friends. And on a similar note, I've dated a girl who is older then me and had gotten out of a very long marriage. The reason why her marriage feel apart was because the sexual drive disappeared. Apparently, after around 6-7 years into a marriage the guys start to loose interest in sex, and the girls become unfulfilled. Bad sex leads to a bad marriage.

I've alway believed there's much more to a relationship than just sex but to each his own I suppose.