Would you date a virgin?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts

Well the title says it all.  Would you date a virgin?

Basically, I met a girl last week at a bar.  I went there for a friends birthday, and she is a friend of my friend.  Me and her danced alittle, and exchanged numbers and all that.  So we both know we are interested in each other.  She's hot and pretty, but you know in a few years that'll go down once she's married with children (Its the american way).  So I found out earlier that she is a virgin, and is very religious.  I told her I'm not either of those, and she's ok with it.  She's waiting till marriage, which is fine.  I however, dont.

So I'm 24, she is 22 in a few months.  We are both college students working on our bachelors, and we will both finish in 2015.  It's summertime in Arizona, so its basically party central here and it's pretty easy to meet new girls and have fun with them.  But, me and this girl have alot in common, so she might be the one for me.  But if I get in a relationship with her, it pretty much means no fun for me for another couple years, not even with her :(.  

I'm 24, so Now is my prime so I'm taking advantage of it.  If everything goes well and we end up getting married, then it'll be after we finish school (2 more years). If we date for a few years and end up not getting married, then I just wasted the best time of my life without even getting laid.  But, if everything goes good and we did get married, then awesome.

I kinda just want to party and continue on with seeing other girls, but I kinda like this one...what would you do?

rocinante_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rocinante_
Member since 2012 • 1772 Posts

idk, date er for a bit n see if she could really be the one; you do have a lot in common, you say

plus, you can still do other stuff like oral n anal (unless that's against her religious beliefs as well?). maybe she'll grow out of her religious beliefs on that matter too

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

I'd probably prefer it, knowing you're the first (and possibly only) person to go down under. Uncharted territory!

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts

idk, date er for a bit n see if she could really be the one; you do have a lot in common, you say

plus, you can still do other stuff like oral n anal (unless that's against her religious beliefs as well?). maybe she'll grow out of her religious beliefs on that matter too

rocinante_
She's done oral, but not anal, which I'm ok with. We talked about that, she'll do everything but vaginal
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
If you like someone...date her. If you don't want a monogamous relationship...don't. It's up to which you prefer.
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

I wouldn' t mind dating a virgin since I am one as well. :P

But wait until marriage without even knowing for sure if it will go that way? I wouldn' t. Unless I felt that she is the absolute special one for me.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Sure. Doesn't bother me.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic

But wait until marriage without even knowing for sure if it will go that way? I wouldn' t. Unless I felt that she is the absolute special one for me.

johnd13
You should only marry the one that you feel is the special one for you. Marrying someone because of sex only leads to heartache dude.
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

give her a xanax... i learned some important words of wisdom when i was just a young teenager and that is..zanies drop the panties

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

give her a xanax... i learned some important words of wisdom when i was just a young teenager and that is..zanies drop the panties

Flubbbs
That would be illegal....not a word of wisdom. I hope you are joking but you shouldn't tell someone that...they might believe you.
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 johnd13

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

LJS9502_basic

You should only marry the one that you feel is the special one for you. Marrying someone because of sex only leads to heartache dude.

Where did you get from my post that I would marry because of sex?

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
[QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

LJS9502_basic
That would be illegal....not a word of wisdom. I hope you are joking but you shouldn't tell someone that...they might believe you.

do they pay you to police the boards its a fvcking joke jesus christ
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="johnd13"]

johnd13

Oh not you necessarily but some users here feel like sex is the most important part of a relationship. It is important...but it can also be worked on by a committed couple. So the key is finding someone that will be committed to making the relationship good in every sense...and not simply using sex as a means to decide. Sorry if that was confusing to you.
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Flubbbs

[QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

LJS9502_basic

im kidding

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

cheese_game619

do they pay you to police the boards its a fvcking joke jesus christ

And yet while I wasn't all serious about what he wrote....just clarifying in case someone took it seriously...you seem to be taking my post way way too seriously dude. Chill....

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Virgin: Yes.

Very religious: No. 

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

Flubbbs

im kidding

I did not discount that....but someone might actually take that advice.:P
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Flubbbs
This goes beyond trolling. This is date rape.
nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

Bro, she sounds like the perfect girl. Girls like her around your age are a rarity. Go get her!

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 johnd13

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] You should only marry the one that you feel is the special one for you. Marrying someone because of sex only leads to heartache dude.LJS9502_basic

Oh not you necessarily but some users here feel like sex is the most important part of a relationship. It is important...but it can also be worked on by a committed couple. So the key is finding someone that will be committed to making the relationship good in every sense...and not simply using sex as a means to decide. Sorry if that was confusing to you.

Just wanted to be sure. :P

And yeah I totally agree with you. Besides if you find someone truly special to spend your life with and bring the relationship to the best level, I' m certain the sex part is going to be a lot more pleasurable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Virgin: Yes.

Very religious: No. 

LordQuorthon
nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts
And yet while I wasn't all serious about what he wrote....just clarifying in case someone took it seriously...you seem to be taking my post way way too seriously dude. Chill....LJS9502_basic
cheeseman_69 seems to get mad a lot
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Flubbbs

[QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

BranKetra

maybe you didnt get the kidding part

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]And yet while I wasn't all serious about what he wrote....just clarifying in case someone took it seriously...you seem to be taking my post way way too seriously dude. Chill....nomsayin

I've noticed. High blood pressure for his future for sure....
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 johnd13

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]And yet while I wasn't all serious about what he wrote....just clarifying in case someone took it seriously...you seem to be taking my post way way too seriously dude. Chill....nomsayin

He just enjoys bashing other users for some reason. It can be fun at times.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts
Sex is loads of fun... but it isnt everything. If you have feelings for her go for it.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Doesn't sound very religious to me ;p but sure, if that's part of what makes em who they are and I like em, then yeah.
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

I'd probably prefer it, knowing you're the first (and possibly only) person to go down under. Uncharted territory!

sune_Gem

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 branketra

[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

Flubbbs

The humor of such an event eludes me.
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Flubbbs

[QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

[QUOTE="BranKetra"]This goes beyond trolling. This is date rape.BranKetra

tough tittie

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cheese_game619
And yet while I wasn't all serious about what he wrote....just clarifying in case someone took it seriously...you seem to be taking my post way way too seriously dude. Chill....LJS9502_basic
yeah you were just clarifying something that didnt need clarifying and im saying for you to take the comment seriously enough to feel the need to jump in and 'clarify' it is stupid
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]And yet while I wasn't all serious about what he wrote....just clarifying in case someone took it seriously...you seem to be taking my post way way too seriously dude. Chill....cheese_game619
yeah you were just clarifying something that didnt need clarifying and im saying for you to take the comment seriously enough to feel the need to jump in and 'clarify' it is stupid

Settle down dude...don't want to burst a blood vessel.... I didn't take it seriously...I thought it was in bad taste however.
Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

Absolutely.  However, I don't consider a person who has done oral or had any other kind of sexual contact to be a "true virgin."  I have a problem with people who think they are living in accordance with their religious beliefs by sucking cock but not having intercourse.  That's cheap.  

Avatar image for deactivated-5c74ba2955026
deactivated-5c74ba2955026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5c74ba2955026
Member since 2013 • 451 Posts
Don't see why not, yes
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cheese_game619
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Settle down dude...don't want to burst a blood vessel.... I didn't take it seriously...I thought it was in bad taste however.

how come you need to clarify some obvious statement on here but somehow through the way i type you can tell me my mood and possible future medical conditions? but there you go, we got our answer. you didnt need to clarify shit, you just wanted to tell everyone how you didnt approve of what he said
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

GTA_dude

She's done oral, but not anal, which I'm ok with. We talked about that, she'll do everything but vaginal

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy.

But I've sucked dick.

I don't take dick in the butt, though.

Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

[QUOTE="GTA_dude"][QUOTE="rocinante_"]

Squeets

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy.

But I've sucked dick.

I don't take dick in the butt, though.

:lol:

And I'm very religious.  My faith is very important to me.  You can eat me, just don't f@ck me.  

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Settle down dude...don't want to burst a blood vessel.... I didn't take it seriously...I thought it was in bad taste however.

how come you need to clarify some obvious statement on here but somehow through the way i type you can tell me my mood and possible future medical conditions? but there you go, we got our answer. you didnt need to clarify shit, you just wanted to tell everyone how you didnt approve of what he said

Don't you have anything better to do?
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 branketra

[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="Flubbbs"]

Flubbbs

tough tittie

Gross
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#40 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts
I prefer...so yeah
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 cheese_game619
Don't you have anything better to do?LJS9502_basic
you said dumb shit and i called you on it i dont see how im using my time less effectively than you but i know you didnt really mean that, you just picked the next generic can-be-used-in-any-situation-comeback on your list
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#42 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Going back in time to when I was dating (and not in my mid-30s and married), sure why not.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

GTA_dude

This might come off as judgmental but that's a bit hypocritical. If she takes this approach I'd question how seriously she takes her religious belief. I do not expect those who are not religious to behave like they are religious. However, I do expect religious people to live up to their beliefs - myself included.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Don't you have anything better to do?cheese_game619
you said dumb shit and i called you on it i dont see how im using my time less effectively than you but i know you didnt really mean that, you just picked the next generic can-be-used-in-any-situation-comeback on your list

No I didn't. Just because you assumed a joke doesn't mean anyone would. Stop patting yourself on the back and move on.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

The status of someone's virginity isn't important to me, so yeah, I'd date a virgin. I would not, however, date someone who insists on waiting until marriage. I'm not going to make a life commitment to someone just to get off.

She's done oral, but not anal, which I'm ok with. We talked about that, she'll do everything but vaginalGTA_dude

Oh, well in that case....

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cheese_game619
No I didn't. Just because you assumed a joke doesn't mean anyone would. Stop patting yourself on the back and move on.LJS9502_basic
yeah so you stepping in to save lives thank you for your service
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]No I didn't. Just because you assumed a joke doesn't mean anyone would. Stop patting yourself on the back and move on.cheese_game619
yeah so you stepping in to save lives thank you for your service

Whatever. You can't prove that those comments would only be made from someone joking so that's that.
Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

I'm 24, so Now is my prime so I'm taking advantage of it.

I kinda just want to party and continue on with seeing other girls, but I kinda like this one...what would you do?

GTA_dude

If you're that concerned about living your life to the fullest right now, I'd move on and start seeing other girls.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
If they're a virgin? Sure. If they're super religious and waiting until marriage? Probably not.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

If I was single, and I liked the girl than yeah that would be fine with me. I don't know if I would be saying the same thing if I myself was a virgin though. As the years have passed I've realized that I have not been one to wait for the "proper time" for things, but once I have done those things I've mellowed out a bit. 

I honesly think that is a far more normal state of mind when it comes to things like sex.