Would you date a virgin?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Postal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Postal_Guy
Member since 2006 • 2643 Posts

I've had one girlfriend that was a virgin. I told her the first time would be awesome... well you can guess what happened next

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

lol @ she would do anal.

who the hell would want to have anything to do with a person that lawyers up on god on the fine details of intent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no.

Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts

[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

idk, date er for a bit n see if she could really be the one; you do have a lot in common, you say

plus, you can still do other stuff like oral n anal (unless that's against her religious beliefs as well?). maybe she'll grow out of her religious beliefs on that matter too

GTA_dude

She's done oral, but not anal, which I'm ok with. We talked about that, she'll do everything but vaginal

:lol: Apparently god is okay with anal sex before marriage. That is good to know.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

I'd probably prefer it, knowing you're the first (and possibly only) person to go down under. Uncharted territory!

sune_Gem

lmao what a misogynist. Women aren't meant to be "conquered" but I guess that's why you're a virgin.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts
[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

idk, date er for a bit n see if she could really be the one; you do have a lot in common, you say

plus, you can still do other stuff like oral n anal (unless that's against her religious beliefs as well?). maybe she'll grow out of her religious beliefs on that matter too

GTA_dude
She's done oral, but not anal, which I'm ok with. We talked about that, she'll do everything but vaginal

Okay yeah she's not a virgin, I don't really care that technically virginity is gone when you have had true vaginal intercourse. Once you have had a genitals in your mouth the whole, "I'm a pure little virgin," argument doesn't really apply to you.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

I'd probably prefer it, knowing you're the first (and possibly only) person to go down under. Uncharted territory!

Aljosa23

lmao what a misogynist. Women aren't meant to be "conquered" but I guess that's why you're a virgin.

Some guys just want to plant their flag....
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#58 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Yes, I would if I really liked her.
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
If you like her go for it. Surely an actual relationship that grows into something special will be much more memorable and worthy than partying and sleeping with multiple females.
benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#60 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9177 Posts

If they are very religous, the answer would be no

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

No, had an awkward situation once. 

Dated this girl that was a virgin, and we ended up having sex.

I have a big dick, and sex just seemed to be painful to her.

So in the future I'm gonna avoid that.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#62 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

GTA_dude

Then whats your problem?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
If you like someone...date her. If you don't want a monogamous relationship...don't. It's up to which you prefer. LJS9502_basic
nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

Aljosa23

i don't think he means it in a misogynist way. He probably prefers that his girl hasn't had cum blasted all over her face by 5 different guys. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

i don't think he means it in a misogynist way. He probably prefers that his girl hasn't had cum blasted all over her face by 5 different guys. 

nomsayin

Unless you're an insecure little boy no one cares about that stuff. You'd be surprised how many women are sexually promiscuous in the real world and way more men (again, if you're not insecure) prefer and want someone with experience so you don't have to waste time making her learn stuff. Someone's past sexual history matters 0 in a relationship anyway unless she has a child or has STIs.

It's fun in these threads how you can pinpoint which users are immature and which are not just by their posts.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#66 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58543 Posts

it depends.

If I like her a lot and she is ok with oral sex, then yes I would be fine with dating her.

If she is the girl of my dreams, like "Oh my god, mutual love at first sight.  I love her, she loves me, lets get married in a year blahblahblah" then sure, why not, I can rely on jerkin it for that long I guess.

Out of curiosity, where does the abstinence movement stand on oral sex? Is it ok? Does abstinence apply only to traditional penis-in-vagina sex?

consoletroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 consoletroll
Member since 2013 • 416 Posts

are you sure she is telling the truth???? Maybe she thinks it will weed out guys who only want to hook up? Anyways I say get the head man. If you dont like it just leave it,

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
A virgin? Yes. A virgin waiting for marriage? No. I'm only 21 and have dated women who eventually told me to come out that they already have kids and are paying child support :| Honestly, I'd much rather meet a virgin than someone who's already seen much use. Having said that, my GF was far from a virgin when I met her (and she was only 16).
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Did it once, and I don't think I'll do it again, especially with a Christian (I'm not working that hard for just p*ssy). The attachment rate after breakup is too high.
Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts

don't date a mormon bruh

personally i would only date someone who's waiting until marriage if we shared the same interests in pretty much everything (music, films, video games, anime, etc.).

otherwise nah

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

No, had an awkward situation once. 

Dated this girl that was a virgin, and we ended up having sex.

I have a big dick, and sex just seemed to be painful to her.

So in the future I'm gonna avoid that.

MakeMeaSammitch
lol
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts
Virgins can be an unique experience. However, that whole looking for a pure virgin phase went away a long time ago when reality kicks in and you realize unless you're just starting high school you won't find too many your own age. Or the fact that they are usually clueless in bed compared to a woman who has been around.
MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Is this even a virginity issue?

Personally, I would'nt date a person, whoose beliefs supercedes our relationship.

MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts
Obviously yes. If I actually liked her and we got on. You know, get the basics sorted first.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#75 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

rocinante_
Yes it is.. Anyone who says it's not is an idiot trying to look for a "loophole" in their beliefs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Personally, I would'nt date a person, whoose beliefs supercedes our relationship.

MlauTheDaft

LMAO

good luck, man

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lightleggy
OK if she's done oral and it's okay with anal, no, she isn't a "very religious" and it's actually pretty hypocritical.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

[QUOTE="nomsayin"]

Aljosa23

Unless you're an insecure little boy no one cares about that stuff. You'd be surprised how many women are sexually promiscuous in the real world and way more men (again, if you're not insecure) prefer and want someone with experience so you don't have to waste time making her learn stuff. Someone's past sexual history matters 0 in a relationship anyway unless she has a child or has STIs.

It's fun in these threads how you can pinpoint which users are immature and which are not just by their posts.

It does matter though. At least, if we're talking about her having done gang bangs and real extreme sexual acts...I don't know how great I'd feel about that. And couples should be open with the possibility of STD transmission if there isn't regular testing being done.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

It does matter though. At least, if we're talking about her having done gang bangs and real extreme sexual acts...I don't know how great I'd feel about that. And couples should be open with the possibility of STD transmission if there isn't regular testing being done.chrisrooR
So if you really like a girl then a few months down the line she tells you something you're uncomfortable with would you just break up with her like that?

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

Not if they were planning to stay that way.

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 nomsayin

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It does matter though. At least, if we're talking about her having done gang bangs and real extreme sexual acts...I don't know how great I'd feel about that. And couples should be open with the possibility of STD transmission if there isn't regular testing being done.Aljosa23

So if you really like a girl then a few months down the line she tells you something you're uncomfortable with would you just break up with her like that?

Depends how she feels about it. If she feels regretful, then I'll probably be okay. 

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#82 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Sure, I don't see why not date a virgin. Being a virgin myself it would be kind of stupid to judge a woman for laos being one. I don't know if I'd want to have to wait until after marriage though, but I suppose it may not be an automatic dealbreaker if I got to know the girl well enough and care about her. I really haven't thought about it much.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It does matter though. At least, if we're talking about her having done gang bangs and real extreme sexual acts...I don't know how great I'd feel about that. And couples should be open with the possibility of STD transmission if there isn't regular testing being done.Aljosa23

It really depends on what she did and how much I care for her.
ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ninjastar
Member since 2003 • 9589 Posts
Sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It does matter though. At least, if we're talking about her having done gang bangs and real extreme sexual acts...I don't know how great I'd feel about that. And couples should be open with the possibility of STD transmission if there isn't regular testing being done.nomsayin

Depends how she feels about it. If she feels regretful, then I'll probably be okay. 

Aren't you a virgin? I guess I can understand that if you feel your manhood is threatened by being with someone more experienced but again that goes back to insecurity. To each their own, though. I don't care because if I did I'd be a huge hypocrite and somewhat sexist because of dat double standard.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

[QUOTE="MlauTheDaft"]

Aljosa23

LMAO

good luck, man

Religion is rather casual in large parts of the world, FYI.

I do prefer to not have to deal with "god" bull ofc.

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

nomsayin

Why should she feel regretful about it?

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

GTA_dude

1 she's not a virgin and 2 if she'll do those then you should be good... better than getting some airhead pregnant...
Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#89 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

A "very religious" girl would not date anyone outside of her religion to begin with. I wouldn't take what she says too seriously.

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 nomsayin

Why should she feel regretful about it?

Niff_T

if she has an epiphany of some sort and realizes that it was a mistake. 

Aren't you a virgin? I guess I can understand that if you feel your manhood is threatened by being with someone more experienced but again that goes back to insecurity. To each their own, though. I don't care because if I did I'd be a huge hypocrite and somewhat sexist because of dat double standard.Aljosa23

Yeah. It's not an issue of my manhood being threatened, it's just that I don't want to kiss someone that has had 5 other guys' things in her mouth. Some people are fine with things like that, I'm really not. 

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts

A "very religious" girl would not date anyone outside of her religion to begin with. I wouldn't take what she says too seriously.

Bubble_Man
Eh...that's not entirely true.
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ad1x2

Bubble_Man
Good point, although that actually varies based on the religion and specific denomination of the person. Some religions allow their members to date outside of their faith in certain situations.
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#93 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

Odd question. Where I live, most people would only date virgins. 

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 lightleggy
[QUOTE="Bubble_Man"]

ad1x2
Good point, although that actually varies based on the religion and specific denomination of the person. Some religions allow their members to date outside of their faith in certain situations.

but a very religious girl wouldn't be okay with anal and oral because "it's not sex, derp"
GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

better a virgin than a sl*t like most women these days!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Odd question. Where I live, most people would only date virgins. 

Barbariser

DAMN

That is a sweet deal.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

Virgin: Yes.

Very religious: No. 

LordQuorthon
I'd also say this..
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I'm good with just oral - less work.
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ad1x2
[QUOTE="ad1x2"][QUOTE="Bubble_Man"]

lightleggy

but a very religious girl wouldn't be okay with anal and oral because "it's not sex, derp"

Once again, depends on denomination. There are thousands of different denominations of Christianity alone, all of whom have different interpretations of the Bible from each other. Some denominations say you will go to Hell for popping a boner to a Maxim, others say you're good to go as long as you don't commit murder, and there are even some where you don't even have an afterlife.
RobbHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 RobbHunter
Member since 2013 • 33 Posts
If I was single and was interested in the girl, then I'd definitely date her. What does someone's sexual experiences (or lack thereof) matter? But if you're really interested in partying it up and dating/sleeping with other women, then just keep this girl as a very close friend -- that way, over time, you'll see how she both acts and reacts in and to a multitude of situations.