Why Americans Hate RAP / HIP HOP music ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

RAP / HIP HOP music defines America and its a youth / style icon . Still i see lots of people from America hating on Rap / Hip Hop Music and blaming it for ruining POP culture .

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
i like it....
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
Because they take someone Else's beat, then proceed to rhyme about meaningless things. By meaningless I'm also including the pointless excessive swearing, and the "i'm so cool cause i do coke, yeah yeah yeah!" lyrics.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mems_1224
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Because they take someone Else's beat, then proceed to rhyme about meaningless things. By meaningless I'm also including the pointless excessive swearing, and the "i'm so cool cause i do coke, yeah yeah yeah!" lyrics.

stereotyping FTL
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

Because they take someone Else's beat, then proceed to rhyme about meaningless things. By meaningless I'm also including the pointless excessive swearing, and the "i'm so cool cause i do coke, yeah yeah yeah!" lyrics.Nibroc420

Which rap genre are you talking about? sounds like you mean the heavily commercialized stuff. You're sorta lumping it together

Anyways TC, I know plenty of other folks who hate rap and aren't American. It's all a matter of taste

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Because they take someone Else's beat, then proceed to rhyme about meaningless things. By meaningless I'm also including the pointless excessive swearing, and the "i'm so cool cause i do coke, yeah yeah yeah!" lyrics.

stereotyping FTL

And it's not even good stereotyping. Plus, I wonder how many people actually post this and then, in another thread, quickly chastise anyone that throws out the "Rock's all Nickleback and Fallout Boy" claim.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Because they take someone Else's beat, then proceed to rhyme about meaningless things. By meaningless I'm also including the pointless excessive swearing, and the "i'm so cool cause i do coke, yeah yeah yeah!" lyrics.

stereotyping FTL

I think you mean "Wow that was an accurate description of rap" Right?
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mems_1224
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Because they take someone Else's beat, then proceed to rhyme about meaningless things. By meaningless I'm also including the pointless excessive swearing, and the "i'm so cool cause i do coke, yeah yeah yeah!" lyrics.

stereotyping FTL

no i mean that was a really dumb and ignorant one
communistcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 communistcat
Member since 2010 • 1531 Posts

RAP / HIP HOP music defines America and its a youth / style icon . Still i see lots of people from America hating on Rap / Hip Hop Music and blaming it for ruining POP culture .

indzman

There may be a lot of haters, but you realize how many Americans actually like it, right?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mems_1224
[QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Because they take someone Else's beat, then proceed to rhyme about meaningless things. By meaningless I'm also including the pointless excessive swearing, and the "i'm so cool cause i do coke, yeah yeah yeah!" lyrics.

stereotyping FTL

And it's not even good stereotyping. Plus, I wonder how many people actually post this and then, in another thread, quickly chastise anyone that throws out the "Rock's all Nickleback and Fallout Boy" claim.

yea if he even had the slightest clue about what he was talking about i might take it seriously but its obvious he's trolling
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
Not a fan.. just not my taste.. at all
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] stereotyping FTL

Find me a rap where. 1.) the Beat isn't stolen from another song. 2.) there's little to no swearing (occasionally for effect is fine) 3.) They're not just rhyming about how hard their life is, and how much coke/how many "hoes" they have. 4.) it actually sounds good. Good luck.
ScreamDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ScreamDream
Member since 2006 • 3953 Posts

indzman

I don't think Americans hate it. Do you ever look at Billboards sales charts?

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
Because I have yet to hear a rap song that I like. And the genre is overly saturated with vulgarity that I find unpleasant in my music.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mems_1224
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] I think you mean "Wow that was an accurate description of rap" Right?

Find me a rap where. 1.) the Beat isn't stolen from another song. 2.) there's little to no swearing (occasionally for effect is fine) 3.) They're not just rhyming about how hard their life is, and how much coke/how many "hoes" they have. 4.) it actually sounds good. Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzacv8dtb4
The-Tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The-Tree
Member since 2010 • 3315 Posts

Lol, I'm American and I love rap/hip-hop. I just don't like the kind where they rap about how cool they are and other nonsense.

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] I think you mean "Wow that was an accurate description of rap" Right?

Why is it such a bad thing to rap out your hardships? A lot of these men and women don't come from much and the Hip-Hop culture is a means of expressing themselves and escapism. Classic Rap/Hip-Hop is nothing more than a form of poetry with a unique delivery to convey a message to the masses that they probably wouldn't understand otherwise. I honestly think you've been jaded by what's popular NOW but old school Hip-Hop as well as Underground Hip-Hop is still alive and well and do not resort to talking about drugs, violence, hos, money, cars, and clothes. And sampling always has and always will be a part of Hip-Hop; the beat just provides a basic canvas for superb lyricism. Don't be so close-minded.
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

Hip Hop sucks

KeitekeTokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KeitekeTokage
Member since 2011 • 770 Posts

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] no i mean that was a really dumb and ignorant onemems_1224

Erm not necessarily agreeing with nibroc here, but 0:53-1:00? Video choice FTL

Anyway, I like some rap, but not a single bit of the mainstream stuff that comes out. Overall though, rap just isn't my tihng. I'm not in the mood very often to listen to rap. Also, I appreciate more when artists actually play instruments, and sing. It's one thing to be able to rhyme to a beat (not singing, just talking), its another to be able to play and instrument and sing well at the same time. This is a gross oversimplification of rap however I know, just stating my basic opinion on the matter. I would also much rather hear an instrument rather than just a beat, that's just my ears preference.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mems_1224
[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] no i mean that was a really dumb and ignorant one

Why is it such a bad thing to rap out your hardships? A lot of these men and women don't come from much and the Hip-Hop culture is a means of expressing themselves and escapism. Classic Rap/Hip-Hop is nothing more than a form of poetry with a unique delivery to convey a message to the masses that they probably wouldn't understand otherwise. I honestly think you've been jaded by what's popular NOW but old school Hip-Hop as well as Underground Hip-Hop is still alive and well and do not resort to talking about drugs, violence, hos, money, cars, and clothes. And sampling always has and always will be a part of Hip-Hop; the beat just provides a basic canvas for superb lyricism. Don't be so close-minded.

sampling also takes talent to do. look at the work J Dilla, Kanye and other producers do. sure they borrow from other artists but what they create is their own. who said the only musical instruments in the world are a bass, guitar and drums??
Avatar image for heysharpshooter
heysharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 heysharpshooter
Member since 2009 • 6348 Posts

I love some hip-hop and rap music... Wu-Tang Clan, A Tribe Called Quest, Black Star, NWA, early 36 Mafia, Project Pat...

As a genre, I find its filled with way too much weak stuff... weak beats, weak rhymes, weak image...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mems_1224
[QUOTE="KeitekeTokage"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Find me a rap where. 1.) the Beat isn't stolen from another song. 2.) there's little to no swearing (occasionally for effect is fine) 3.) They're not just rhyming about how hard their life is, and how much coke/how many "hoes" they have. 4.) it actually sounds good. Good luck.

how so?
KeitekeTokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KeitekeTokage

[QUOTE="KeitekeTokage"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzacv8dtb4mems_1224

how so?

Girl shaking her ass in the video? You couldn't find a video where there wasn't a girls ahole directly in the frame man? Not the best example to give someone of clean rap...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mems_1224
[QUOTE="KeitekeTokage"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="KeitekeTokage"] Erm not necessarily agreeing with nibroc here, but 0:53-1:00? Video choice FTL

how so?

Girl shaking her ass in the video? You couldn't find a video where there wasn't a girls a-hole wasn't directly in the frame man?

thats the whole point of the video. did you listen to the lyrics from 0:53-1:00?? or the hook?? or the entire song.
jaqulle999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jaqulle999
Member since 2009 • 2897 Posts

Most people like it, but people on gamespot hate it including me.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] no i mean that was a really dumb and ignorant onestevenk4k5

Why is it such a bad thing to rap out your hardships?A lot of these men and women don't come from much and the Hip-Hop culture is a means of expressing themselves and escapism. Classic Rap/Hip-Hop is nothing more than a form of poetry with a unique delivery to convey a message to the masses that they probably wouldn't understand otherwise.

Who wants to listen to another person B**ch about their life? Not me. Pretty much every mainstream rapper just crys about how hard their life is, oh whats that? you made 4 million on your last record and you're complaining about the "hard life" come on. Maybe their lives wouldn't be so bad if they stopped doing as much drugs as they claim to do?

I honestly think you've been jaded by what's popular NOW but old school Hip-Hop as well as Underground Hip-Hop is still alive and well and do not resort to talking about drugs, violence, hos, money, cars, and clothes.

I haven't heard much actual rap that doesn't involve videos with women, money, cars or drugs. Every Rap/Hip-hop video seems to be about at least one of those, usually 2. Theres almost always girls in skimpy clothing in the background doing...nothing really, just dancing. Come on be original already.

And sampling always has and always will be a part of Hip-Hop; the beat just provides a basic canvas for superb lyricism. Don't be so close-minded.

Sampling is yet another proof that the rapper can't actually play any instrument, and relys on taking other people's work. Again, highly unoriginal. How would you like it if you heard 3-4 songs in a row that all happened to use the same beat? "Yea man, but it's just a canvas" No, it's the art someone else made for THEIR SONG, Rappers consistantly steal music for their own profits rather than coming up with something original.

Seriously, learning about words that rhyme is like... kindergarten, Now you're allowed to just rip someone's beat, rhyme some meaningless swearing over it. And suddently you're a Rapper.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
I love it to death. All the haters can keep hating.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] I think you mean "Wow that was an accurate description of rap" Right?Nibroc420

Ok.

Grandmaster Flash and the furious fast - The Message....

Done?...:)

heysharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 heysharpshooter

Find me a rap where. 1.) the Beat isn't stolen from another song. 2.) there's little to no swearing (occasionally for effect is fine) 3.) They're not just rhyming about how hard their life is, and how much coke/how many "hoes" they have. 4.) it actually sounds good. Good luck.Nibroc420

Here ya go

Almost no swearing, its a completely original beat, and the lyrics are very diverse...and its one of the best rap songs ever...

AceofTrades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AceofTrades
Member since 2011 • 624 Posts

Most of us don't.

KeitekeTokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KeitekeTokage

@mems

So when he asked you to give a video that wasn't about hoes, you give him a video with hoes in it? I realize the whole point of the video was supposed to be a rejection of that though right? Still probably not the best example for someone like him because regardless it still does have hoes in it. I would have given him some Nujabes or something.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#33 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] I think you mean "Wow that was an accurate description of rap" Right?Nibroc420

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5quPqeFvWAY

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] no i mean that was a really dumb and ignorant onetocool340

Ok.

Grandmaster Flash and the furious fast - The Message....

Done?...:)

My uncle's boxer has that EXACT SAME collar.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mems_1224
So when he asked you to give a video that wasn't about hoes, you give him a video with hoes in it? I realize the whole point of the video was supposed to be a rejection of that though right? Still probably not the best example for someone like him because regardless it still does have hoes in it. I would have given him some Nujabes or something.KeitekeTokage
fine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg better?? so picky lol
Avatar image for Poncho_Hachacha
Poncho_Hachacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Poncho_Hachacha
Member since 2011 • 675 Posts

[QUOTE="KeitekeTokage"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]how so?mems_1224
Girl shaking her ass in the video? You couldn't find a video where there wasn't a girls a-hole wasn't directly in the frame man?

thats the whole point of the video. did you listen to the lyrics from 0:53-1:00?? or the hook?? or the entire song.

lol That's what i don't get about some people that criticize real rap. If you're not even going to listen to the lyrics, how can you criticize or even know what it's about?

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts

Seriously, learning about words that rhyme is like... kindergarten, Now you're allowed to just rip someone's beat, rhyme some meaningless swearing over it. And suddently you're a Rapper.

Nibroc420

It's not just about rhyming words; any idiot can rhyme words but that doesn't make for a good song. Truly talented rappers are capable of complex word play and clever metaphors while staying true to the theme of their song. Once again, you are basing your opinion on mainstream Hip-Hop which is pretty much crap. Have you even tried to take the time out to research a few older artists or underground artists? Check out Cyne, Cunninglynguists, Busdriver, Binary Star, Outkast, Common, Public Enemy, Krs-One, Q-Tip, Rakim, MC Search, etc... there are so many good artists out there that you are truly sleeping on because you choose to remain ignorant to their very existence. I recommend checking some of these artists out! I'm sure you will find something you like!

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

stevenk4k5

It's not just about rhyming words; any idiot can rhyme words but that doesn't make for a good song. Truly talented rappers are capable of complex word play and clever metaphors while staying true to the theme of their song. Once again, you are basing your opinion on mainstream Hip-Hop which is pretty much crap. Have you even tried to take the time out to research a few older artists or underground artists? Check out Cyne, Cunninglynguists, Busdriver, Binary Star, Outkast, Common, Public Enemy, Krs-One, Q-Tip, Rakim, MC Search, etc... there are so many good artists out there that you are truly sleeping on because you choose to remain ignorant to their very existence. I recommend checking some of these artists out! I'm sure you will find something you like!

Exactly. Now if only Rappers knew this.

higgydiggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 higgydiggy
Member since 2006 • 984 Posts

[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]

Who wants to listen to another person B**ch about their life? Not me. Pretty much every mainstream rapper just crys about how hard their life is, oh whats that? you made 4 million on your last record and you're complaining about the "hard life" come on. Maybe their lives wouldn't be so bad if they stopped doing as much drugs as they claim to do?

Nibroc420

But you'd love to listen to another band scream their ignorant views on the government or about their last relationship?

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Find me a rap where. 1.) the Beat isn't stolen from another song. 2.) there's little to no swearing (occasionally for effect is fine) 3.) They're not just rhyming about how hard their life is, and how much coke/how many "hoes" they have. 4.) it actually sounds good. Good luck.Nibroc420

Why is it such a bad thing to rap out your hardships?A lot of these men and women don't come from much and the Hip-Hop culture is a means of expressing themselves and escapism. Classic Rap/Hip-Hop is nothing more than a form of poetry with a unique delivery to convey a message to the masses that they probably wouldn't understand otherwise.

I honestly think you've been jaded by what's popular NOW but old school Hip-Hop as well as Underground Hip-Hop is still alive and well and do not resort to talking about drugs, violence, hos, money, cars, and clothes.

I haven't heard much actual rap that doesn't involve videos with women, money, cars or drugs. Every Rap/Hip-hop video seems to be about at least one of those, usually 2. Theres almost always girls in skimpy clothing in the background doing...nothing really, just dancing. Come on be original already.

And sampling always has and always will be a part of Hip-Hop; the beat just provides a basic canvas for superb lyricism. Don't be so close-minded.

Sampling is yet another proof that the rapper can't actually play any instrument, and relys on taking other people's work. Again, highly unoriginal. How would you like it if you heard 3-4 songs in a row that all happened to use the same beat? "Yea man, but it's just a canvas" No, it's the art someone else made for THEIR SONG, Rappers consistantly steal music for their own profits rather than coming up with something original.

Kick Push

touch the sky

just the two of us

keep ya head up

runaway love

KeitekeTokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KeitekeTokage

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Poncho_Hachacha"]

lol That's what i don't get about some people that criticize real rap. If you're not even going to listen to the lyrics, how can you criticize or even know what it's about?

Poncho_Hachacha

It's even harder to understand when people don't even bother to figure out what the converstaion two people are having is about, but go to make silly comments anyway.
[QUOTE="KeitekeTokage"]So when he asked you to give a video that wasn't about hoes, you give him a video with hoes in it? I realize the whole point of the video was supposed to be a rejection of that though right? Still probably not the best example for someone like him because regardless it still does have hoes in it. I would have given him some Nujabes or something.mems_1224
fine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg better?? so picky lol

Yes, I am happy now lol.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GreySeal9

Nibroc420

You think a Kindergardener could come up with lyrics like this:

Twice upon a time there was a boy who died twice
and lived happily ever after but that's another chapter
live from home of the brave with dirty dollars
& beauty parlors & baby bottles & bowling ball Impalas
& street scholars that's majoring in culinary arts
You know how to work bread cheese & dough
from scratch but see the catch is you can get caught
Know what ya sellin' what ya bought so cut that big talk
Let's walk to the bridge now meet me halfway
now you may see some children dead off in the pathway
it's them poor babies walkin' slowly to the candy lady
It's lookin' bad need some hope
like the words maybe, if, or probably more than a hobby
when my turntables get wobbly they don't fall
I'm sorry y'all I often drift I'm talkin' gift
so when it comes you never look the horse inside it's grill
of course you know I feel like the bearer of bad news
Don't want to be it but it's needed so what have you
Now question is every **** with dreads for the cause?
Is every **** with golds for the fall? Naw
So don't get caught in appearance
it's Outkast Aquemini another Black experience Okay
Andre3000

imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
a LOT more people like rap then metal.. most confuse metal with screamo, or think its just some growling idiot with a bunch of noise in the background
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts

[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

Nibroc420

Nice response, instead of actually countering his argument you just choose to ignore it. I like rap/hip hop - it varies as much as any other genre, it can be happy and positive, or the opposite. And actually, that's not something you can say about all genres anyway.
heysharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 heysharpshooter

a LOT more people like rap then metal.. most confuse metal with screamo, or think its just some growling idiot with a bunch of noise in the backgroundimaps3fanboy

Thats because they are willfully ignorant... not worth your time... same as people who refuse to acknowledge the artistic viability of hip-hop and rap... like metal, there is a lot of crap, but also a lot of amazing stuff...

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
Absolutely can't stand it.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"] It's not just about rhyming words; any idiot can rhyme words but that doesn't make for a good song. Truly talented rappers are capable of complex word play and clever metaphors while staying true to the theme of their song. Once again, you are basing your opinion on mainstream Hip-Hop which is pretty much crap. Have you even tried to take the time out to research a few older artists or underground artists? Check out Cyne, Cunninglynguists, Busdriver, Binary Star, Outkast, Common, Public Enemy, Krs-One, Q-Tip, Rakim, MC Search, etc... there are so many good artists out there that you are truly sleeping on because you choose to remain ignorant to their very existence. I recommend checking some of these artists out! I'm sure you will find something you like!

Ravensmash

Nice response, instead of actually countering his argument you just choose to ignore it. I like rap/hip hop - it varies as much as any other genre, it can be happy and positive, or the opposite. And actually, that's not something you can say about all genres anyway.

I read his whole post. However I've yet to see a talented rapper. They all just steal beats and rhyme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o36KlClKteU

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

[QUOTE="Ravensmash"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

Nibroc420

I read his whole post. However I've yet to see a talented rapper. They all just steal beats and rhyme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o36KlClKteU

I posted a few links that meet your guidelines...

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GreySeal9

Nibroc420

I read his whole post. However I've yet to see a talented rapper. They all just steal beats and rhyme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o36KlClKteU

Didn't people just post non-stolen beats with tons of "musical" elements? Why don't you actually respond to some of the stuff people posted for you?

heysharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 heysharpshooter

Nibroc420

I read his whole post. However I've yet to see a talented rapper. They all just steal beats and rhyme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o36KlClKteU

did you even try any of the links anyone posted, or are you just trolling?