Mike Tyson vs. Bruce Lee, who would win?

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LegitGamer3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LegitGamer3212
Member since 2008 • 1619 Posts

They are fighting in a UFC style octagon with no rules and no protective gear. No gloves, cup, headgear, arm pads, nothing. I'm talking about Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee in their prime. The fact is Mike Tyson is a heavy weight boxer, while Bruce Lee is a light weight martial artist. If you was to place a $1000 bet, who would it be on?

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Tyson
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

LMAO

Tyson would completely destroy Lee. This comparison is stupid as fvck

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
Tyson. As I became older I realized a lot of Bruce's feats were exaggerated, and just part of the mystique of his death.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
The undisputed heavy weight champion obviously...
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
I like Bruce, but in reality, if Tyson manages to even graze Bruce with his fist, Bruce will be in serious trouble....
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fightingfan
Tyson. As I became older I realized a lot of Bruce's feats were exaggerated, and just part of the mystique of his death. lonewolf604
He died from either an allergic reaction to a sleeping pill, or allergic reaction to Marijuana at least that's what the autopsy says.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

Tyson would win and this is coming from a big Bruce Lee fan.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Bruce Lee was black belt and tyson a boxer. Bruce Lee'd finish Tyson in no time if he was alive.

Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

I don't know anything about fighting (even sport fighting), but I do know that Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out! is WAAAAAYY harder to beat than Dragon Chan in Super Punch-Out!, so I'm going with Mike Tyson.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

tyson has a huge weight advantage and is still living. he would easily win

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]

Bruce Lee was black belt and tyson a boxer. Bruce Lee'd finish Tyson in no time if he was alive.

thegerg

Your reasoning for saying Lee would win is that they are both martial artists?

was Tyson a martial artist as well? You know martial artists have special moves which are quite deadly if applied appropiately, in this context i was saying lee got a chance.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

[QUOTE="thegerg"][QUOTE="indzman"]

indzman

Your reasoning for saying Lee would win is that they are both martial artists?

was Tyson a martial artist as well? You know martial artists have special moves which are quite deadly if applied appropiately, in this context i was saying lee got a chance.

I'm sure we could all agree that Bruce wouldn't go down like a b*tch but ehhh, Bruce at the end of the day was a movie star, he knew that and didn't try to hide it. He trained not to fight but for movie scenes. Tyson trained to fight, big difference there.
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 indzman

Oh i take back my word as i didn't knew Tyson was a martial artist as well. Then Mike Tyson will win as he will be able to predict/block and even counteract lee's moves plus he got more advantages as body mass, height, strenght over lee lol.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]Oh i take back my word as i didn't knew Tyson was a martial artist as well. thegerg
Really? Because your first post in this thread makes it clear that you did. "tyson a boxer"

Isn't boxing and martial arts like judo, karate different?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] Really? Because your first post in this thread makes it clear that you did. "tyson a boxer"thegerg

Isn't boxing and martial arts like judo, karate different?

They are all different, but they're all martial arts.

Sorry really had no idea boxing also fall under martial arts category lol.

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#24 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

Bruce Lee was tiny. He'd be destroyed by Tyson in his prime.

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#25 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

Tyson.

HE'S A WRECKING MACHINE

Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

Lee wouldn't make it through the first round.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

Why WOULDN'T the obvious choice be Tyson?

Dude was massive, and Lee was small. Not to take away from whatever reputation Lee has, but Tyson would be so much stronger if they were both in their prime

Gamefan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gamefan1986
Member since 2005 • 1325 Posts

Bruce Lee would win because Tyson would only know how to fight with his fists while Lee knew a lot about everything, and would have had more experience in real fights.

Sure Tyson would have the size advantage, but Lee would have a massive speed, knowledge, and experience edge. Plus Lee was pretty damn strong himself, he did 2 finger pushups easier than most people reach around to wipe their butts before they flush.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Fightingfan

Bruce Lee would win because Tyson would only know how to fight with his fists while Lee knew a lot about everything, and would have had more experience in real fights.

Sure Tyson would have the size advantage, but Lee would have a massive speed, knowledge, and experience edge. Plus Lee was pretty damn strong himself, he did 2 finger pushups easier than most people reach around to wipe their butts before they flush.

Gamefan1986
It's not that Mike Tyson is strong(he is/was); it's Mike's ability to get his ass Rodney king'd in the face and still have the physical ability to get up.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

Gamefan1986
Bare fist Tyson punches would be deadly,Lee wouldn't stand a chance
EatShanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 EatShanna
Member since 2008 • 875 Posts
Mike Tyson. Bruce Lee is dead, corpses don't put up much of a fight. I have to give this one to Tyson, in his prime he could take a severe beating and keep going, and all it would it take is one punch anywhere on Lee's body and he'd be knocked down.
Gamefan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Gamefan1986
Member since 2005 • 1325 Posts

[QUOTE="Gamefan1986"]

Fightingfan

It's not that Mike Tyson is strong(he is/was); it's Mike's ability to get his ass Rodney king'd in the face and still have the physical ability to get up.

If Lee got him down to the ground he wouldn't let him back up again without choking him out.

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#34 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Gamefan1986"]

Gamefan1986

If Lee got him down to the ground he wouldn't let him back up again without choking him out.

He wouldn't get him to the ground though. Tyson had at least 40 pounds and three to four inches in height on Lee.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#36 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]Tyson. As I became older I realized a lot of Bruce's feats were exaggerated, and just part of the mystique of his death. Fightingfan
He died from either an allergic reaction to a sleeping pill, or allergic reaction to Marijuana at least that's what the autopsy says.

Holy crap you can be allergic to pot?
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lightleggy
[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] Your reasoning for saying Lee would win is that they are both martial artists?Chris_Williams

I'm sure we could all agree that Bruce wouldn't go down like a b*tch but ehhh, Bruce at the end of the day was a movie star, he knew that and didn't try to hide it. He trained not to fight but for movie scenes. Tyson trained to fight, big difference there.

Im not even a slight fan of Bruce, but he most certainly didn't "trained for movies". You should see the kind of brutal training that chinese kids would undergo for being martial artists. Jackie Chan for example was pretty much tortured as a kid.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Tyson would KILL Lee in one hit. It wouldn't even be close.

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

Ali beats both.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Pirate700

LMAO

Tyson would completely destroy Lee. This comparison is stupid as fvck

Aljosa23

Sadly, this is like the 100th time this thread as been made.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lightleggy
[QUOTE="indzman"]Oh i take back my word as i didn't knew Tyson was a martial artist as well. thegerg
Really? Because your first post in this thread makes it clear that you did. "tyson a boxer"

He probably believes that martial arts doesn't include boxing. Its like the people who think that martial arts and military arts are something different...martial and militar are literally synonymous.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lightleggy

[QUOTE="Gamefan1986"]

Bucked20

Lee was used to take an inmense beating and he could still get up seconds. Being honest, if we are talking about resilence here, i'd say that Lee would have the edge.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="Gamefan1986"]

lightleggy

Lee was used to take an inmense beating and he could still get up seconds. Being honest, if we are talking about resilence here, i'd say that Lee would have the edge.

If Lee took one hit from Tyson, he would not be getting up. He may literally be dead. Lee couldn't do any damage to him anyway. The weight difference is too immense.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

InEMplease

If Lee took one hit from Tyson, he would not be getting up. He may literally be dead. Lee couldn't do any damage to him anyway. The weight difference is too immense.

600lbs Sumo Vs 169lbs Japanese Man

Please don't compare that fat slob to the brick wall that was Tyson.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lightleggy
Oh and for the guys who dont know: Lee won 3 boxing competitions, and he was never a boxer., he only used Wing Chun to defeat all of his boxing opponents. And he was also a hong kong gang member and it is known that he broke his opponent's arm in one fight when they sucker punched him so hard in the eye that he almost lost it. Yeah, I'd say he would definitely have the edge.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Tyson puts tigers in muhfvcking headlocks. What does Lee do besides fancy looking pushups?

original-0.jpeg

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Pirate700

Oh and for the guys who dont know: Lee won 3 boxing competitions, and he was never a boxer., he only used Wing Chun to defeat all of his boxing opponents. And he was also a hong kong gang member and it is known that he broke his opponent's arm in one fight when they sucker punched him so hard in the eye that he almost lost it. Yeah, I'd say he would definitely have the edge.lightleggy
None of that would matter. The physical difference between the two would be like a 5 year old fighting a regular grown man.