Is there a GOD, if so how can you tell?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lindsosaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 Lindsosaurus
Member since 2009 • 1982 Posts

[QUOTE="Lindsosaurus"]

[QUOTE="OldGeek88"]

I can't go on faith. I need some physical real evidence. How do you know there is a GOD?

BumFluff122

I suggest reading Lee Strobel's The Case for a Creator...it gives some compelling scientific arguments for a creator

*backs out of thread slowly to avoid being noticed by BumFluff for above comment*

*trips you, tied you up and uses you for evolutionary experiments*

:cry: ...wait, no, no crying...if I die, I will be a martyr *Puts on my best nostalgic face despite being tied up*

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#252 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts

:cry: ...wait, no, no crying...if I die, I will be a martyr *Puts on my best nostalgic face despite being tied up*

Lindsosaurus

I don't plan on killing you. Just injecting you with this *takes a syringe dripping with soem weird liquid then lets out a dastardly laugh* soon you will be glowing just like these pigs

Lindsosaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 Lindsosaurus

[QUOTE="Lindsosaurus"]

BumFluff122

I don't plan on killing you. Just injecting you with this *takes a syringe dripping with soem weird liquid then lets out a dastardly laugh* soon you will be glowing just like these pigs

ooo, you know what? I've always wanted to glow like a glow stick...it would be a pretty cool party trick. Lets get this thing started *sticks out arm and slaps vein*

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 BumFluff122

ooo, you know what? I've always wanted to glow like a glow stick...it would be a pretty cool party trick. Lets get this thing started *sticks out arm and slaps vein*

Lindsosaurus

You're no fun. *Unties you and kicks you out of his bedroom* I like a woman with a little more life in her!

Lindsosaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Lindsosaurus

[QUOTE="Lindsosaurus"]

BumFluff122

You're no fun. *Unties you and kicks you out of his bedroom* I like a woman with a little more life in her!

Give.Me.The.Syringe.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 BumFluff122

Give.Me.The.Syringe.

Lindsosaurus

*throws the syringe out the window, locks the door after you run out, leaves Gamespot to go play The Sims 3*

Lt_Scorpius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#257 Lt_Scorpius
Member since 2006 • 863 Posts

[QUOTE="Lt_Scorpius"][QUOTE="FamiBox"]

What can you say in a PM that you can't say here?

FamiBox

Absolutely nothing, but I figure no one really wants to answer his question, so I want to give him someone to talk to directly

"Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly."

See this is where this thread becomes impersonal, you think what you wanna think, and it'll be his chooice on whether or not he wants to talk to me

-katamarina-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 -katamarina-
Member since 2006 • 5048 Posts
Not sure.. if you ask me, it's pretty hard to believe something that there is no solid proof of.
tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 tepni
Member since 2008 • 3214 Posts

God is so silly. It's a nice idea though; someone so loving, someone to answer your prayers, life in heaven...

Too bad it's all bullcrap.

abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 abuabed
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts
I believe he exists and the proof is this whole universe, this nature, how things move precisely, how these laws of nature exist, just look around you and think for yourself without any external effects and you're bound to find your answer, sit alone around the beach or in your room or wherever you like and think and observe how this life is leading us, could it be that everything was created from nothing? and this whole life is arranged by no one? could it be?? we humans believe it is impossible for a PC(for ex) to be created unless a genius mind created it and I believe there is a magnificent mind behind our existence, a God.
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts

we humans believe it is impossible for a PC(for ex) to be created unless a genius mind created it and I believe there is a magnificent mind behind our existence, a God.abuabed

With the computer example we have evidence as to how it was made and who made it. With God there is no manufacturing label, therefore it is not proof that there is a god and that this universe or anything in it non man made was "created."

FreezeBlast95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 FreezeBlast95
Member since 2008 • 1287 Posts

I will believe god exists when I am stuck in a elevator with 5 of the hottest female celebrities of my time.

abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 abuabed

[QUOTE="abuabed"]we humans believe it is impossible for a PC(for ex) to be created unless a genius mind created it and I believe there is a magnificent mind behind our existence, a God.FamiBox

With the computer example we have evidence as to how it was made and who made it. With God there is no manufacturing label, therefore it is not proof that there is a god and that this universe or anything in it non man made was "created."

Someone could create an item and disappear, does that mean he doesn't exist? and that item was created by chance? and as I said in my post this nature and us as human beings are proofs of his existence, of course we'll not be able to know how exactly God made us because it is one of his secrets, and even if we know we wouldn't be able to create something of the same rank.
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 FamiBox

[QUOTE="FamiBox"]

[QUOTE="abuabed"]we humans believe it is impossible for a PC(for ex) to be created unless a genius mind created it and I believe there is a magnificent mind behind our existence, a God.abuabed

Someone could create an item and disappear, does that mean he doesn't exist? and that item was created by chance? and as I said in my post this nature and us as human beings are proofs of his existence, of course we'll not be able to know how exactly God made us because it is one of his secrets, and even if we know we wouldn't be able to create something of the same rank.

awww (sigh)... you know forget it, The watchmaker argument is BS and I really can't be bothered to debate this.

abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 abuabed

[QUOTE="abuabed"][QUOTE="FamiBox"]

FamiBox

awww (sigh)... you know forget it, The watchmaker argument is BS and I really can't be bothered to debate this.

uh...lol, to each his believes my friend, and I'd like to tell you one last thing: not everything in this life can be explained by logic, because logic itself is limited. I hope I didn't annoy you while talking to me :P
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 FamiBox

[QUOTE="FamiBox"]

[QUOTE="abuabed"] Someone could create an item and disappear, does that mean he doesn't exist? and that item was created by chance? and as I said in my post this nature and us as human beings are proofs of his existence, of course we'll not be able to know how exactly God made us because it is one of his secrets, and even if we know we wouldn't be able to create something of the same rank.abuabed

uh...lol, to each his believes my friend, and I'd like to tell you one last thing: not everything in this life can be explained by logic, because logic itself is limited. I hope I didn't annoy you while talking to me :P

abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 abuabed
^Oh, so we're cool? :) :D
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 FamiBox

^Oh, so we're cool? :) :Dabuabed

abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 abuabed
:cry: life is so cruel *walks away*
dijji497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 dijji497
Member since 2009 • 129 Posts

See I cant go on faith aswell, and its not about the "not seeing" thing. Its just that I have found loopholes and people contradicting what the Bible states. Like homosexuals, the Bible says that God created everyone, yet most churches shun them (also, some dont which I find confusing that they dont follow suite). And, when I asked my two very deeply christian friends, one said "They are created by the Devil" (which is denying what the Bible clearly states), and the other that God loves us all. There is just to much devision.

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts
It's easy to tell. The Bible say's if you search for God with all your heart you'll find him. God clearly tells you how to find him yet none of the non believers actually attempt it which is about as stupid as saying I don't believe this peice of cake taste good, without even trying the piece of cake.
dsfanboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#272 dsfanboy1
Member since 2008 • 401 Posts

god is a creation by early man in attempt to explain the universe

and if there is a god where is he tell me with some proof.